Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you liked how I looked in my work scrubs." Kelly said.

"I do; this is just a whole different level of sexy. You're a 10 in your scrubs...in a tight dress and sexy lingerie like this you're off the charts." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You say the sweetest things when you're horny." Kelly said.

"Around you I'm always horny baby." John said.

John held Kelly's right leg with both hands, turned his head, gripped the heel of her red shoe with his teeth and with a tug he pulled it off. He jerked his head to the side tossing the shoe across the room with a thud. Kelly smiled as John started kissing all over her stocking-encased foot.

"What is it with men and stockings? You realize that they're just fancy socks right?" Kelly asked.

John rubbed Kelly's foot on his face, kissing and licking all over it.

"No baby, they're more than that; they're like jewelry. They draw the eye and highlight the gorgeous shape of the woman's legs. Calling your legs in these stockings fancy socks is like calling a Rolls Royce a car or a Rolex a watch; it completely understates how impressive and exquisite they are." John said.

John stroked and kissed Kelly's right leg for another minute, before gently letting it drop back down so that he could pull her left leg up onto his right shoulder. Again he grabbed the heel of her shoe with his teeth and tossed it aside so he could kiss and caress her foot and leg. John kissed all over Kelly's left foot and calf.

"You know the best part about your legs baby?" John asked.

"What is it?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"You've got two of them." John said.

John reached down and pulled Kelly's right leg back up so that her feet were by his ears. John turned his head from side to side to kiss Kelly's legs as his hands slowly stroked over every inch of them. John pushed Kelly's feet together and rubbed his face all over them.

"God damn, I want to fuck your sexy feet and legs." John said.

"Then why don't you." Kelly said.

John smiled and guided Kelly's feet down towards his cock. She held her feet so that John's cock was between the arches of her feet. John stroked his cock between his wife's stocking-clad feet. It was something that neither of them had ever done before, but as he felt the nylons against his cock John knew it would be something they'd be doing a lot in the future.

John slowly stroked his cock between Kelly's feet for a few minutes. Finally he pulled away.

"As good as that feels I'm being selfish. You took such good care of me and I haven't even got you out of your panties yet." John said.

"It's okay baby, the anticipation of your tongue is enough to keep me wet and tingly." Kelly said.

John kept Kelly's feet on his shoulders as he lowered himself to his knees. His hands continued stroking and caressing her sexy legs as he kissed his way up her calves and up her thighs. When John reached the tops of Kelly's stockings he stopped and stroked his hand over the transition from black nylon to soft flesh.

"I love the transition from your stockings to your upper thighs. It's so sexy." John said.

The cameras zoomed in to record John kissing on the stocking and then the thigh on one leg and then the other. As he was turning his head from one thigh to the other John inhaled; he smiled.

"You're getting pretty wet aren't you baby? I can smell your sweat heavenly aroma." John said.

"You can do a lot more than smell it John...you're getting so close it's driving me crazy." Kelly said.

John kissed all over the exposed flesh of his wife's inner thighs and then started kissing all over the front of her red and black panties above her pussy. He moved down and started kissing Kelly's pussy through her panties; she moaned.

"Take them off." Kelly said.

"Not yet baby." John said.

Kelly let out a long slow moan as John started rubbing his nose against her clit through her panties. He pressed his lips to the soft materials surrounding his wife's clit and gently sucked on it while flicking at it with his tongue.

"Oh god I'm cumming." Kelly said.

Kelly's body quivered as John sucked and flicked at her clit through her panties. After giving Kelly a few seconds to recover from her composure John smiled up his wife's body at her as she lifted her head to look at him.

"What do you say we get started for real now?" John said.

"Yes...oh yes please." Kelly said.

John moved his hands to Kelly's hips and slowly started pulling her panties down. Kelly put her feet on John's shoulders and pushed up to lift her ass off the bed enough for him to get them down easily. John pulled the panties down Kelly's legs until they were almost in his face before allowing her to move her feet from his shoulders so he could pull the panties off and toss them away.

Kelly moved her feet up onto the edge of the bed; spreading her legs wide and presenting her pussy to her husband. Eric moved behind John and shot over John's shoulder to take in the incredible view of Kelly's legs in black stockings spread wide with her pussy right in the middle glistening with the juices of her orgasm.

This was a view that John loved; it was tainted a little by the presence of pubic hair, but it was still the most beautiful view in the world as far as John was concerned. He leaned in and started kissing his way up Kelly's thighs towards her pussy. As he would move from one leg to the other he would blow lightly on Kelly's pussy causing her to squirm.

Finally John got in to the very edges of Kelly's pussy. He kissed all around it before kissing all the way up the length of her pussy to her clit. Kelly drew in a sharp breath each time John kissed her pussy; her eyes shot wide open, she grabbed the sheets on the bed, and her body twisted as John suddenly plunged his tongue into her.

"Oh god...that's so good." Kelly said.

John began devouring Kelly's pussy. As his mouth worked on her pussy, John's hands stroked Kelly's thighs, which were on his shoulders. He also reached as far up her body as he could to caress her beautiful skin.

Kelly was already close so it only took a few minutes of John's expert attention before she was arching her back, closing her eyes, and crying out in orgasm. John moved his hands so that his arms were encircling Kelly's legs and his hands were pressing down on her lower tummy; holding her to the bed as he continued pleasuring her pussy with his tongue.

Eric, Mark, and Robert all had excellent angles of John pleasuring Kelly. The other wives were jealous as they watched Kelly have a 3rd, 4th, and 5th orgasm on the end of John's tongue over the course of nearly 20 minutes before he finally let up his loving assault on her womanhood.

When John pulled his mouth away from Kelly's pussy she sat up, pulled John to her, and kissed him passionately, licking her juices from his face. She grasped his hard cock and squeezed it.

"Get up here and make love to me right now or I'll divorce you and have you killed. I need you inside me." Kelly said.

John smiled as he stood up. Kelly scooted up into the middle of the bed and John moved up over her. The cameras all quickly repositioned to take in the view as John pushed his cock into Kelly's hot, wet, and quivering pussy. Kelly closed her eyes and let out a sigh of complete satisfaction as John's cock slid into her.

"God baby, your cock feels so good. I wish we could stay in this moment forever." Kelly said.

John kissed Kelly.

"I don't know about forever, but I'll do my best." John said.

John started slowly fucking Kelly.

"Oh god baby...that's so good; my pussy is on fire right now." Kelly said.

"I can feel it...it feels so fantastic...I love how your pussy feels." John said.

John and Kelly kissed as John continued slowly fucking her. John used his hand to push one of Kelly's breasts up closer so he could kiss it and suck her nipple while fucking her. He moved to suck the other nipple and then moved back up to kissing Kelly.

As they watched the others felt a little guilty being in the room. Watching John and Kelly fuck and get each other off as quickly as possible was one thing, but watching them make love was something else entirely. John wasn't trying to get himself off in Kelly's pussy; he was fucking her nice and slow to prolong the pleasurable sensations as long as possible, which in turn would amplify their final release.

After several minutes John eased himself from on top of Kelly and moved to his knees. He pushed Kelly's right leg out towards the edge of the bed; rolling Kelly half way onto her side. He took her left leg and lifted it up onto his right shoulder as he moved in and pushed his cock back into Kelly. As he leaned down over her, Kelly's leg was pushed closer and closer to her own head.

"I love how flexible you are baby; I can bend you into so many sexy positions. Your pussy feels so much different at this angle; it's like you've got two." John said.

John leaned in and kissed Kelly and she moaned as her husband started slowly fucking her in the new position. As he was fucking her John was running his hand up and down the leg that was against his chest.

The soft sounds of pleasure coming from John and Kelly on the bed weren't like the screams, moans, and panting of the previous day; these were much more intimate and private. Eric, Mark, Robert, and Tom felt guilty about the hard-ons they had in their shorts from watching. They kept moving around to record the beautiful scene playing out in front of them though.

Again John pulled out of Kelly's pussy. He guided her up onto her knees by the headboard. She rocked her pelvis back enough for John to easily enter her from behind as she gripped the headboard. John ran his hands lovingly over Kelly's back as he slowly fucked her. He tugged at and stroked the bra that was still in place, but made no attempt to remove it. His hands moved to her hips, up her sides, and then to her front where he gently caressed her breasts.

With his hands filled with her breasts John pulled Kelly back towards him and she turned her head to meet his lips in a passionate kiss.

"This feels so good baby." Kelly said.

John kissed Kelly's neck and shoulders as he continued fucking her. When he pulled out, he used his powerful arms to turn Kelly around and pin her against the headboard as he kissed her. John pulled Kelly's pussy down onto his cock. With her hands on his shoulders, her feet on the bed, and her back against the headboard Kelly started slowly working her way up and down John's cock.

After a few minutes John grabbed Kelly and leaned back, pulling her down on top of him on the bed. The cameras moved quickly to watch Kelly slowly riding John.

"Let me taste that pussy again baby." John said.

Kelly moved off of John's cock, turned back towards the headboard, and mounted her husband in a 69. John started lovingly licking Kelly's pussy as she started licking, sucking, and stroking his cock. Within a few minutes Kelly was cumming again. Kelly continued working on John's cock as he licked her pussy without stopping.

Kelly had a second orgasm before John got close to cumming. When he finally did cum most of it went into Kelly's mouth, but some came running down her fist as it was pumping up and down John's cock with her mouth. The cameras zoomed in and watched Kelly licking John's cum from her hand.

Kelly moved off of John and he quickly moved on top of her and started slowly fucking her again. The others were all amazed at John's ability to go straight from cumming in Kelly's mouth to fucking her pussy.

After a few minutes John moved off of Kelly and off of the bed. He pulled Kelly so that she was laying across the bed with her pussy at the edge and her legs on John's shoulders. Mark knelt down and focused his camera on the area where John's cock was slowly pushing into Kelly's pussy.

"I love it when you take your time like this...your cock feels so good taking me over and over again." Kelly said.

"I love you so much Kelly." John said.

"I love you too sweetheart." Kelly said.

The other wives were watching from behind as John slowly fucked Kelly, but the cameras moved around to take it in from all sides.

"Your legs are so sexy; I'm gonna fuck them." John said.

"How are you gonna do that baby?" Kelly asked.

John pulled his cock out of Kelly's pussy, lifted it between her thighs, pressed them together, and started fucking them.

"Oh god that feels good." John said.

"That's so sexy baby; I can see your cock popping out between my legs. Fuck my legs if you want, but make sure to save your cum for my pussy." Kelly said.

"Of course baby...you know that I never miss a chance to cum in your perfect pussy." John said.

The cameras, and their 8 friends, watched as John stroked his legs between Kelly's stocking-clad thighs. Kelly could tell from distant and dreamy look on John's face that he was really enjoying fucking her thighs; she smiled.

All of a sudden John's eyes shot wide open, he pulled Kelly's legs wide open, plunged his cock into her pussy, and started fucking her much faster than he had before.

"Fucking my thighs really did it for you huh? Give it to me baby. Fuck me and fill me with your wonderful cum." Kelly said.

John kept pushing Kelly's legs out wide as he drove his cock into her. Finally he buried his cock into Kelly's pussy.

"I love you so much baby." John grunted.

John came inside Kelly's pussy and she wrapped her legs around him. Her stocking-clad heels pressed into John's ass pulling him further into her as he came.

"God baby I can feel your cum flowing into me; it feels so good." Kelly said.

When he was done cumming John leaned down and kissed Kelly lightly.

"I love you baby." John said.

"I love you too sweetheart." Kelly said.

John and Kelly kissed for several minutes before John pulled himself off of Kelly. Eric, Mark, and Robert weren't sure if they were done until John looked directly at Eric and smiled.

"I can't wait to see that one cut together." John said.

Eric stopped filming and lowered his camera; the others stopped filming as well.

"It should be beautiful John." Eric said.

"That was incredible." Mark said.

"I felt kind of bad watching something so personal." Tom said.

John smiled.

"You guys had to be here to record it so that Kelly and I can watch it later." John said.

"Not to be rude, but can you all get out of here? After watching something that beautiful and erotic, Tom and I need some alone time." Lisa said.

The others all laughed; they were all ready for some alone time as well. Mark and Susan quickly headed for their room. Robert and Amy headed for their room. Eric and Julie headed for their room. John and Kelly headed downstairs. Tom and Lisa closed the door behind everyone.

John and Kelly took a quick shower together and got dressed in comfortable clothes before heading to the living room. Kelly sat next to John with her head on his chest and his arm around her.

"That was amazing; cameras or not, that was incredible." Kelly said.

John smiled and stroked his wife's hair.

"Just think baby, we'll get to watch it over and over again." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"The more scenes we do this weekend the more I wonder when we'll ever have time to watch the movie that we're making." Kelly said.

"If nothing else we'll watch it with the others when we get together every month." John said.

"Is there anything else that you want to shoot before we go home; a threesome maybe?" Kelly asked.

John shook his head.

"I'm not going to ask one of the girls to join us for a sex tape this weekend. I wouldn't mind having a threesome with one of them in the future, but I'm not going to ask them to let us put it on film." John said.

"I guess I can understand that. So we could go home after lunch?" Kelly asked.

"Unless there's something that you want to do while we're here." John said.

"There is something that I've been thinking about all week. We'll see if the others are ready to go home once they're done up there." Kelly said.

John and Kelly waited for the others to come downstairs. It took longer for them to come down after watching John and Kelly make love than it did after watching them fuck the day before. The first to come down were Susan and Mark.

"I'm gonna go start on lunch." Susan said.

"I'll help you." Kelly said.

Kelly and Susan headed to the kitchen and Mark sat down in the living room with John.

"Man this has been some weekend." Mark said.

John laughed.

"Yeah; I doubt that any of us have had a weekend this intense in a long time, having all of us here and having all of our weekends intertwined is pretty crazy." John said.

"Your room is downstairs so I doubt you've heard it, but upstairs you can hear the sounds coming from the rooms on either side of you. I knew what they were doing on the other side of the wall, but it made it hotter knowing that I could hear them and that they could hear us." Mark said.

John nodded.

"We can't hear you guys from down here, but it's been pretty intense having all of you watching us all weekend." John said.

"Yeah, I'll bet it's been pretty crazy. What are you guys gonna do this afternoon?" Mark asked.

John shrugged.

"I'm not sure yet. I've got what I wanted out of the weekend. We might shoot in one more location for Eric to build some notes for the movie or we might just go home." John said.

When the others came downstairs the wives headed for the kitchen to help with lunch and the guys sat in the living room; they all looked satisfied and happy.

The guys were called into the kitchen for lunch and they all helped to finish off the food since they were leaving later in the day. When they'd finished eating and cleaned up they sat around the table talking.

"So are we done shooting or are we gonna shoot one more before heading home?" Julie asked.

"If we want to avoid the traffic, we've got time for one more scene before we need to think about heading back. I still want to shoot something in that shower upstairs if we can. The combination of the glass and the steam are something that I really need to get my head around for the movie. We're gonna have to shoot it from outside the glass so we need to work out how to make that work. Are you guys up for one more? If you guys aren't does anybody else want to volunteer?" Eric asked.

Kelly looked at John and then back at Eric.

"The shower scene is pretty important for the movie isn't it?" Kelly asked.

"All of the scenes are equally important, but the shower is certainly a key part of the plot. Alison, the shy voyeur, that's never been with a woman before gets lured into lesbian sex with Rachel and Heather...that makes her much more willing to get into the threesome with Troy and Emily at the end of the movie." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"I think we can do a little something. You guys go start setting up for the scene; I'll see if I can talk John into it. If not, maybe Julie, Amy, and I can rehearse our scene in there." Kelly said.

John and Kelly went to their room and everyone else headed upstairs to the bathroom to prep for the shower scene. As soon as they were in their room Kelly closed the door and started kissing John. John was surprised at how excited Kelly was, but he wasn't complaining.

"Damn baby, I know that I said I was done, but if you want to do the shower scene that bad all you have to do is say so; I'm game." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I know you're game for a lot of things John, but I don't know if you're game for what I have in mind for the shower scene." Kelly said.

"What do you mean? What do you have in mind?" John asked.

Kelly smiled nervously and bit her lower lip.

"You said that if there was something I wanted to do this weekend I should do it right?" Kelly asked.