Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

"Do you believe me now sweetheart? Your ass is perfect." John said.

Kelly smiled at John.

"I guess you're right baby. If two guys that aren't my husband can't keep their hands and lips off of it, I must have a pretty nice ass." Kelly said.

"That's not the only thing that's nice Kelly; your whole body is absolutely gorgeous." Eric said.

Eric placed his hands on Kelly's sides and slowly moved them up towards her breasts. Eric and Kelly both looked over at John to see if he would object as Eric's hands moved onto John's wife's bare breasts; John said nothing so Eric moved his hands onto Kelly's breasts.

"God these are amazing." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"Thank you, why don't you wash them for me. Robert can wash my dirty dirty ass." Kelly said.

Eric and Robert each grabbed some soap and started lathering up Kelly's body. Eric soaped up Kelly's large breasts as Robert soaped up her shapely ass and legs.

"God damn, these are even hotter when they're all slick and soapy. Do you help her wash these beautiful tits every day John? I sure as hell would." Eric said.

Eric was squeezing Kelly's soapy slippery breasts. Kelly suddenly inhaled sharply and then cooed; she turned her head to look back towards Robert; his hand was between her legs rubbing her pussy.

"That's not my ass." Kelly said.

Robert smiled.

"Maybe not, but it needs a good cleaning too; both outside, and inside." Robert said.

Kelly gasped as Robert slipped his middle finger up into her pussy.

"His finger is in my pussy baby." Kelly said.

"I'm gonna have more than that in your pussy in a minute." Robert said.

Robert started fingering Kelly's pussy. Eric grabbed the hand shower and started rinsing the soap off of Kelly's breasts.

"Are you done playing with them?" Kelly asked.

"Hell no, but I don't want a mouth full of soap when I start sucking on these hot fucking nipples." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"Do you hear that baby; Eric thinks I have hot nipples." Kelly said.

"He's right baby." John said.

When Eric had finished rinsing off Kelly's tits he handed the hand shower to Robert who started rinsing her ass with one hand while fingering her with the other. Robert slipped a second finger into Kelly's pussy as Eric started kissing all over her breasts.

"Oh baby, are you watching? Can you see how naughty I'm being? One of your friends is kissing and squeezing my tits while another has two...no three...fingers in my pussy. Oh god; that feels good." Kelly said.

Robert had added a third finger while Kelly was talking. Eric took Kelly's nipple in his mouth and sucked it for several seconds before switching to the other one. Eric looked over at John.

"God damn John, her tits are delicious; I can't believe you're letting me do this. This is awesome." Eric said.

Robert pulled his fingers out of Kelly's pussy and slipped them into his mouth.

"You think her tits are delicious, you should try her pussy; it's amazing." Robert said.

"That's not a bad idea; I think I will have a taste." Eric said.

Eric dropped to his knees and pulled Kelly forward so her pussy was on his face; he started lapping at her clit.

"He's licking my clit baby...oh he's sucking it now." Kelly said.

Deprived of Kelly's pussy, Robert stood up and moved around in front of her. He looked over at John.

"Would you mind if I kissed your beautiful wife?" Robert asked.

John shrugged.

"It's up to her." John said.

Kelly pulled Robert into a kiss. She kissed Robert for a minute as Eric licked her pussy. Robert moved his hands to Kelly's breasts and started squeezing them. He moved his head down to start kissing and sucking them. Kelly looked over at John.

"I had both of their tongues inside me at the same time baby." Kelly said.

"God, Eric was right, these are fantastic fucking nipples. I could stay here for days." Robert said.

"I don't know about days, but you're doing a good job so you can stay there for a while." Kelly said.

Susan, with her camera focused on John, saw him adjust his cock in his shorts; a sign that watching Kelly with Eric and Robert was having an effect on him. Mark and Tom, standing in the open door in the shower, were both kicking themselves for their refusal to appear on camera. They could have been the ones licking Kelly's pussy or sucking on her tits.

"You're doing a good job down there Eric...I'm getting close. The better you do for me the better I'll do for you." Kelly said.

Robert tugged on one of Kelly's nipples with his lips until it popped out of his mouth.

"Then when he's finished you'd better let me take care of you too...I don't want to get short changed in this." Robert said.

Kelly smiled.

"That's fine by me." Kelly said.

Robert went back to enjoying Kelly's breasts as Eric brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Eric reached up and started squeezing Kelly's ass as he sucked her clit. Kelly moved her hands to the backs of Eric and Robert's heads pressing one into her pussy and the other into her tits as she came.

"Oh god...oh yes...so good." Kelly said.

Kelly opened her eyes and looked over at John to judge his reaction to her first orgasm from another man since they'd met.

"What did you think of that baby?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"It looked like you were enjoying yourself pretty well." John said.

"Are you okay with it?" Kelly asked.

"I guess. I agreed to let this happen; I'd have been upset if they didn't make you cum." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Speaking of which; Robert said he was going to make me cum when Eric was done." Kelly said.

Kelly turned back to Robert and he smiled as he dropped to his knees. Eric licked Kelly's pussy until Robert tapped him on the shoulder to get him to move. Eric stood up and Robert quickly moved between Kelly's legs; he started licking her pussy.

"Come here and let me taste my pussy on your face." Kelly said.

Eric moved in to kiss Kelly. She kissed him and licked her juices off his face. After kissing Kelly for a minute, Eric moved down to her breasts and licked and sucked all over them.

"These things are even better the second time. Your wife has big beautiful perfect tits John; thank you for sharing them with me." Eric said.

"She's the one sharing them; I'm just not complaining about it." John said.

"And I appreciate you letting me share them with Eric and Robert sweetheart. I appreciate you letting me live this fantasy. Are you sure you're okay? As soon as Robert makes me cum I'm gonna start playing with their cocks and they're gonna cum all over me." Kelly said.

John took a deep breath and shook his head.

"Whatever you want baby; just remember, they can't cum inside you." John said.

"I think that's fair, don't you guys?" Kelly asked.

Eric pulled his mouth off of Kelly's nipple.

"It sounds fair to me." Eric said.

"Me too." Robert said from between Kelly's legs.

Mark got a great shot of Kelly's face as Robert brought her to orgasm; Susan got a pretty good shot of John looking slightly unnerved at seeing his wife have an orgasm on the face of another man with a second man enjoying her breasts.

"Oh god...that was great. You guys have both made me cum so good. Now it's my turn to play with you." Kelly said.

Robert stood up and Kelly knelt between the two naked men. She looked from side to side and smiled.

"Two nice hard cocks all for me; I'm so lucky." Kelly said.

Kelly reached up and wrapped her hands around Eric and Robert's cocks right at the base and pulled them both forward. Instead of pulling them towards her mouth, she pulled them towards each other. Both guys tried to pull away when the heads of their cocks touched, but Kelly had a tight grip on them so they couldn't move.

"Hey what the fuck!" Eric said.

"Nobody said anything about this." Robert said.

Kelly looked up at the two guys and smiled; still holding their cocks together.

"Relax guys, I'm just having some fun with you. I've always wanted to see two hard cocks rubbing against each other; I wanted to be the one rubbing them together. This may be my only chance to do it. I promise that I'll make it worth your while. You're both going to fuck me before we're done." Kelly said.

Eric and Robert looked down at Kelly; they'd agreed to be in the video with her, but they had no idea what kind of freak she could be...they weren't going to pass up the chance to fuck her though.

"Whatever...just get it over with." Eric said.

Robert looked away.

"Have your fun, just be quick about it...this is so weird." Robert said.

"Your cocks are both going to be in my mouth together in a minute anyway, so just let me have my fun. It's not like you're rubbing them together on your own...you two are just standing there; I'm rubbing them together. You don't need to worry about anybody finding out; John and I aren't going to tell anybody about this so unless you tell them your wives will never know that you've rubbed your cocks together." Kelly said.

Kelly giggled and Julie and Amy had to bight their tongues to keep from breaking up laughing. Kelly looked into the narrow gap between Eric and Robert and smiled at John.

"Watch me play with their cocks baby." Kelly said.

Kelly held both Eric and Robert's cock by the base and rubbed their hard shafts up and down against each other. Kelly could feel both guys shivering at the unwanted contact between their cocks. Their discomfort only got Kelly more excited. She pulled Eric's cock down and pulled him forward to jab his cock into Robert's balls. She rubbed the head of Eric's cock between Robert's balls and then tapped it against each of them.

"Oh yeah, smack those balls with your cock, stir up all the cum in those balls." Kelly said.

After smacking Eric's cock on Robert's balls a few more times she released his cock and it sprang up and smacked him in the stomach. She then grabbed Robert's cock and used it to smack around Eric's balls for a few minutes.

When she was done smacking their cocks against the other guy's balls Kelly held the two cocks straight out with the heads side by side. She used her hands to swirl the heads against each other. Eric and Robert both turned their heads and closed their eyes. Both guys' cocks were starting to ooze pre-cum.

"It's too bad that your wives aren't here to see this; they'd see the head or Eric's cock coated in Robert's pre-cum and the head of Robert's cock coated in Eric's pre-cum. Let's see if we can get your cocks covered in each other's pre-cum so I can taste you on each other." Kelly said.

Kelly started stroking the heads of the two guys' cocks up and down the lengths of the other guy's cock. John laughed and shook his head.

"God damn, you guys must really want to fuck her bad to let her do that. I don't care if she is my wife; I'd never let her rub another guy's cock against mine and coat my cock with his pre-cum." John said.

Eric and Robert both groaned; Kelly giggled.

"Now John, don't tease them; I think it's really sexy that they're letting me do this. I would love for you to be in here right now; I'd love to coat your cock in both of their pre-cum. They're doing something for me that you never would and I really like that. I'm gonna treat them so good for it." Kelly said.

Kelly stroked Eric and Robert's cocks up and down each other until they were both glistening with the other man's pre-cum.

"I'm almost done guys, just one last thing to do before I start sucking these nice cocks of yours." Kelly said.

Kelly laid Robert's cock on top of Eric's and with both hands started stroking back and forth between the two of them; each upward stroke on Eric was a downward stroke on Robert.

"Oh god that's hot. I would love to jerk you off like this and have you cum on each other, but I want your cum for myself." Kelly said.

Kelly stopped stroking the stacked cocks and with a hand on each she pulled them both towards her.

"Watch me be a dirty slut and take both of them in my mouth at once baby." Kelly said.

Kelly opened her mouth wide and took the heads of both cocks into her mouth. It was a really tight fit and she couldn't get more than the heads in at the same time. Eric and Robert, who hadn't enjoyed having their cocks rubbed together when Kelly was playing with them, didn't mind having their cocks pressed against each other in Kelly's mouth.

Mark had to adjust his position to get a better angle on Kelly taking both cocks in her mouth at once. Kelly was slowly stroking both guys while swirling her tongue around both cock heads. Kelly pulled her mouth off of their cocks and smiled up at Robert and Eric.

"See, having your cocks rubbing together in there isn't so bad is it?" Kelly asked.

"It felt pretty good, but I'd rather have your mouth to myself." Robert said.

"Now now, you're sharing me remember? For being selfish like that you're going second." Kelly said.

Kelly moved her mouth onto Eric's cock and started sucking it. Eric moaned as Kelly wrapped her lips around his cock. Robert wasn't exactly disappointed since Kelly was stroking his cock while sucking Eric's.

"God damn...this is awesome. Can you believe this shit Eric? We spend the weekend with John and Kelly without our own wives and John lets us borrow his." Robert said.

Eric smiled.

"That's just the great guy he is." Eric said.

Eric looked over his shoulder towards John.

"Thanks buddy; I owe you big time for this one. Kelly's mouth is incredible." Eric said.

Robert looked over at John.

"I thought this weekend was gonna suck without Amy here...turns out Kelly's gonna suck my cock instead. I owe you one for this buddy. You've got a great wife." Robert said.

After a few minutes of sucking Eric's cock and stroking Robert's, Kelly moved to start sucking Robert's cock while stroking Eric's.

"Is she a horny little slut like this all the time or is it just because you're letting her have her fantasy of two guys?" Eric asked.

John smiled.

"You guys haven't seen anything; she's actually holding back right now. She doesn't want to get too into it and hurt my feelings." John said.

"She's naked in a shower switching back and forth between sucking two cocks in front of you and she's holding back? God damn! If that's true you're the luckiest man I've ever met. Amy's a great fuck, but I doubt she'd ever do anything like this. Kelly's trying to suck my balls right out of my sac right now." Robert said.

"No shit, I thought Julie was a horny little slut. I never would have guessed Kelly was such a dirty girl. You're a lucky man John, and I'm glad to help her live out her fantasy." Eric said.

"I'll second that. If Kelly wants to suck and fuck two guys, I'm more than happy to be one of them." Robert said.

"I can't wait to cum on her gorgeous tits and get my cock into her delicious pussy." Eric said.

"Let me know when you guys are getting close." Kelly said.

"Don't worry; we will." Robert said.

Kelly sucked and stroked Eric and Robert back and forth for a few more minutes. She could tell by their responses that Eric was closer than Robert so she stroked Eric while sucking Robert to help him catch up.

"I'm gonna cum." Eric said.

"Oh here it comes." Robert said.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of Robert's cock and pulled both guys closer to her body and stroked them both over the edge. Eric and Robert both exploded and sprayed cum onto Kelly's face, neck, and chest. After several spurts from both cocks Kelly licked the tips, stood up, and walked over by the glass close to John.

Susan had been told to only focus on John, but she knew that she was the only one that had a good angle on Kelly so she panned over. Her body was splattered with two loads of cum.

"How do I look baby? I've got two loads of cum on me. Do I look like a filthy slut?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"You look beautiful like always." John said.

"These are just the first two loads; if the boys can manage it they're both gonna give me two more, one on my ass after fucking me, and one on my face after I suck them off. Are you okay with that?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"It's your fantasy; as long as it's on you and not in you it's okay with me." John said.

Kelly smiled and kissed the glass wall of the shower.

"I love you baby." Kelly said.

"I love you too." John said.

Kelly turned back towards Eric and Robert who were stroking their cocks in anticipation of fucking Kelly.

"Are you boys ready to take me on both ends at once?" Kelly asked.

"Fuck yes." Eric said.

"God damn right I am." Robert said.

Kelly walked over between the two guys and looked back and forth.

"It's so hard to choose which one to start with." Kelly said.

"Why don't you just get in position, close your eyes, and let them figure it out on their own." John suggested.

Kelly smiled.

"That's a good suggestion baby. I'm gonna have both of them either way. Don't make me wait boys." Kelly said.

Kelly bent over, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. Eric and Robert looked at Kelly and then looked at each other.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Eric suggested.

Robert shrugged. They did a quick rock, paper, scissors; Eric had paper and Robert had rock. Without telling Kelly who had won Eric moved behind her and Robert moved in front of her. They both pushed their cocks into her at the same time.

John hadn't shown much reaction to Eric and Robert playing with Kelly's body, licking her pussy, or her sucking them off. When he heard her moan around Robert's cock while taking Eric's cock into her pussy though...he started rubbing the front of his shorts.

"God damn John, I thought her mouth was incredible; your wife has an amazing pussy." Eric said.

Lisa and Mark recorded Eric and Robert fucking Kelly; Susan stayed focused on John. After rubbing his cock in his shorts for a minute his reaction was much more subtle. He stood looking at his wife being used by his two friends; there was a little red in his face and neck, but it wasn't too bad. He kept moving his head to different angles.

Robert suddenly jerked with surprise. He looked over at John.

"She's got her finger in my ass." Robert said.

John laughed.

"Yeah, she'll do that. As a nurse she's studied enough anatomy to be able to milk your prostate. She must want to make sure you shoot a big load on her." John said.

"At this rate it won't be long." Robert said.

"I don't think she'll mind." John said.

Two minutes later Robert pulled his cock out of Kelly's mouth, and with her finger still in his ass, he grunted as he exploded across her face and into her hair.

"Holy fuck; I've never cum like that before, especially after cumming once already." Robert said.

Kelly pulled her finger out of Robert's ass and licked his cock.

"I guess knocking your balls around with Eric's cock woke them up. Be ready to go when he pulls out; I want to feel you inside me." Kelly said.

Robert stroked his cock as he watched Eric fuck Kelly until he couldn't take it anymore and pulled out. He jerked himself over the edge and shot his load on Kelly's ass and back.

"Holy fuck." Eric said.

Kelly waited for Eric to take a step back from her and she quickly turned around; she wiggled her ass at Robert, who needed no further invitation. Robert stroked his cock one last time and pushed it into Kelly's pussy and started fucking her.

"God baby, I'm being such a filthy whore. I've got cum all over me. Eric's cock wasn't even out of me for 30 seconds before Robert started fucking me. Now I'm gonna suck my juices off of Eric's cock and have them cum all over me again." Kelly said.

Kelly turned her head back towards Eric and took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck Kelly...your pussy feels so god damn good." Robert said.

"Her mouth's not bad either. I'm not sure who's luckier, John who gets to have her all the time or us who get her once and will have this memory forever." Eric said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers