Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers

"You think the wives will all go for that?" Robert asked.

John smiled.

"If we pounce on them when they're still excited after what they're about to do...they'll let us do whatever we want." John said.

Robert laughed.

"Oh what the hell...I'm in." Robert said.

John smiled.

"Awesome. Now that we've settled that, is there anything I can do to help film this? I felt kind of useless watching Kelly earlier." John said.

Eric shook his head.

"I don't think so man. We've pretty much got it handled." Eric said.

"Alright...I guess I'll just watch 5 hot women fuck each other without a camera or something to distract me." John said.

"You poor bastard...how terrible for you." Robert said.

John went back outside where Tom had finished filling the hot tub and turned it on.

"The water's a little cold right now so I turned the heater way up to try to warm it up quicker." Tom said.

"A little cold water isn't a bad thing when it comes to women. It's a warm sunny day anyway; the air will keep them warm." John said.

"This is gonna be awesome. I've been enjoying watching you and Kelly, but my wife with all of your wives...that's hot." Tom said.

John smiled.

"Who would have thought this back in February before we started all of this?" John asked.

"I might have thought it, but I doubt it ever would have happened." Tom said.

The other guys came outside with the cameras and sound equipment. Tom took his sound gear from Eric.

"John, I hope you and Kelly don't mind, but I think I'm gonna end up cutting this together first." Eric said.

John laughed.

"Totally understandable my friend; just give us copies of the raw footage of our stuff to tide us over." John said.

"No problem. I'll make copies of everything for you." Eric said.

The guys stood outside waiting for the women for several minutes.

"What's keeping them? They were just going to change." Mark said.

"Do you suppose somebody changed their mind?" Robert asked.

"Our room is the closest; I'll go check on Kelly." John said.

John walked inside and went to the downstairs bedroom. When he walked in all 5 wives were there in their bikinis.

"What's going on?" John asked.

"We were just talking about what we're gonna do and making sure that we're all okay tasting someone else's cum...we have all been fucking our husbands pretty hard today and there hasn't been a lot of cleanup. Are they ready for us out there?" Julie asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah, Tom's warming the water up as fast as he can and the cameras are ready." John said.

"Go tell them that we'll be out in a minute." Lisa said.

"We want them to be rolling when we come out the door." Amy said.

"Okay." John said.

John went back outside.

"Did you find out what the hold up was?" Eric asked.

"They were making sure that everyone was okay getting a taste of the woman's husband when they start going down on each other." John said.

"Oh fuck so when Lisa goes down on one of your wives she's going to be tasting your cum? That's hot." Tom said.

The other guys all laughed.

"That is pretty hot. I would say that it's the second most enjoyable way for my cum to end up in your wife's mouth Tom." Mark said.

"They also want you guys to get ready to roll right now. They want you rolling when they come out the door." John said.

"Right, let's get ready then. Tom, for sound you should be over here since we'll be shooting mostly that direction. Robert, we want a couple angles on this, what kind of view of the hot tub can you get from the stairs or at least by them?" Eric asked.

Robert moved over to the stairs and looked through the view finder on the camera.

"It's a pretty good shot. I'll be looking from behind a couple of the girls, but I should have a good shot of the rest." Robert said.

"Good; that's where we'll put you. Mark, I want you up on the deck up there off of master bedroom. The lens you've got will let you zoom in close enough that it will be like you're only a few feet away, but it will give us a shot from above." Eric said.

"Right." Mark said.

Mark went up onto the upper deck and looked at the view.

"This should be a great angle for this." Mark said.

"I'll be here on the deck itself. Just stay behind me John; Tom that goes for you too. The sound should carry far enough for your microphone." Eric said.

With everybody positioned they all got ready. Eric pointed the camera towards the sliding door. He saw the girls gathering in the kitchen so he started rolling and waved his hand to get the others to do the same.

The sliding glass door opened and the women came out onto the deck; Lisa in her orange thong bikini, Susan in her white thong, Julie in her red string bikini, Amy in her black micro-bikini, and Kelly in her blue full-coverage bikini. Lisa walked over and put her hand into the water in the hot tub, she pulled it out and adjusted the controls for the heater.

"The water is warmed up; shall we ladies?" Lisa asked.

Eric, Mark, and Robert all recorded as the 5 gorgeous women walked up the steps beside the hot tub and slipped into the bubbling water.

"Oh yeah, that's great." Julie said.

"The five of us girls should really get away without the guys more often. They were all friends before we met them, but we've all been friends for around a decade now." Amy said.

"Great suggestion having a girls only weekend out at the beach house Lisa." Kelly said.

Lisa smiled.

"Tom and I don't use this place nearly enough. It's a great place to get away, have some fun, and relax." Lisa said.

"I'm pretty relaxed in this water with the salt air and the hot sun, but when does the fun start?" Susan asked.

"Are you not having fun?" Lisa asked.

"I am, but I could be having more fun than I am." Susan said.

"Well I'm game for some fun; what have you got in mind?" Amy asked.

Susan looked over at Amy and smiled.

"We're all friends right?" Susan asked.

"Yeah of course." Julie said.

"The guys aren't here...there's nobody on the beach...what do you say we ditch these bikinis?" Susan asked.

Several of the other wives mocked surprise at her suggestion.

"You want us to sit out here naked?" Kelly asked.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. We've been showering together at the gym for years. It would add a little more excitement to it; sitting here naked in the hot tub together." Susan said.

Lisa laughed.

"I think the real excitement would be when we get home and tell our husbands that we were naked in the hot tub together." Lisa said.

The other girls laughed.

"Our husbands are all horny enough as it is; do we really need to tease them like that?" Julie asked.

"I don't know; I wouldn't mind finding out how hard Robert would fuck me if I told him that I'd spent an hour naked in the hot tub with all of you." Amy said.

"John would probably kill me." Kelly said.

"He wouldn't want you to be naked with us in the hot tub?" Susan asked.

Kelly laughed and shook her head.

"No, he'd be so turned on by it that he'd throw me on the bed and fuck me to death." Kelly said.

Several of the women laughed.

"If you're gonna die young, being fucked to death by your husband's not a bad way to go out." Susan said.

"I think I'd want that on my headstone. 'Here lies Amy who died when her husband's passion forced the life from her body.' So are we gonna do this or what?" Amy asked.

"You first." Lisa said.

"Is that a challenge or an offer? If I take my bikini off will you take yours off?" Amy asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"I guess so." Lisa said.

"What about you two?" Susan asked.

"I'll do it." Kelly said.

"Julie?" Amy asked.

Julie looked around at the other girls.

"I'll go with the group...if you do, I will." Julie said.

Amy stood up in the middle of the hot tub; the water came up to about mid-thigh. Amy's was the skimpiest bikini anyway, but she pulled the strings holding the top in place and the wet black material fell away from her breasts; exposing her nipples. Amy grasped the thin elastic string that was holding her tiny micro-bikini bottom around her waist and pushed it down.

Because of the angle she was at Eric had a great view of Amy's bent over ass and pussy as she reached deep beneath the water to step out of the tiny bikini. Amy held the top in one hand and the bottoms in the other and tossed them both over her shoulder onto the deck; they nearly hit John as they flew through the air. After giving the other girls, and the cameras, a moment to look at her naked body Amy sank back down into the bubbling water.

"Who's next?" Amy asked.

"I'll go." Susan said.

Susan stood up and from up on the 2nd level deck Mark zoomed in; his wife's white bikini had become pretty transparent in the water. He didn't have a good angle to see her pussy, but he could see her nipples quite clearly.

"Damn girl...that thing's see through." Lisa said.

Susan looked down at her chest; she smiled.

"I bought it to tan in...I didn't think it would be getting wet." Susan said.

Susan reached behind her back and released the clasp on her bikini top and pulled it off. She tossed it over her shoulder nearly hitting John again. She pushed the white thong down over her ass and into the water; she came up with it in her hand and tossed it over her shoulder. John caught it in mid-air, wiped it across his forehead, and tossed it next to her bikini top.

Before sitting down Susan did a slow 360 degree turn showing all sides of her body to all 4 women and all 3 cameras. When her ass was pointed towards Kelly she reached up and smacked it.

"Oh yeah...that's what I'm talking about." Susan said.

Susan slipped back down into the water and Kelly immediately stood up.

"I'm glad to be getting out of this; I felt overdressed with as skimpy as all of your bikinis are, especially yours Amy...was that thing made from recycled eye patches?" Kelly asked.

Kelly pulled off her blue bikini top and tossed it away from the hot tub. It fell just short of John's feet and he was pretty sure that she'd thrown it at him.

"I bought it hoping to tease Robert by wearing it to a pool party where the other guys would see me in it." Amy said.

Kelly pushed her blue bikini bottoms down beneath the water. She came up with the bottoms in her hand. She glanced over at John and threw her wet bikini bottoms at him; John let them hit him in the chest, he smiled as Kelly slipped back down into the water.

"Be sure to warn us before you wear that around our husbands. You'd be wearing it to get a reaction out of Robert, but I'd be worried about Tom's reaction to it. I'm not sure which one of us he'd pounce on, but one of us would be getting a pretty good seeing to if he saw you in that." Lisa said.

Amy smiled.

"That sounds okay to me." Amy said.

Lisa stood up and started taking off her orange bikini. She tossed the top away from the hot tub and pushed the bottoms down. When she tossed them away she made sure to wink at her husband Tom. She slipped back into the water.

"That just leaves you Julie." Susan said.

Julie smiled.

"We're doing this for fun right...well I've got a fun idea. There are 4 of you and 4 knots holding my bikini in place...how about you all pull a string and see what happens?" Julie suggested.

The other girls all smiled. Julie stood up in the middle of the hot tub and the other women all moved to get close enough to pull one of the 4 strings. Lisa and Susan were behind her so they pulled the strings holding her top in place. Kelly and Amy were on either side of Julie and pulled the strings holding her bottoms in place. They all pulled the strings and pulled the skimpy red bikini away from Julie. Amy tossed the bottoms away from the hot tub; Lisa tossed the bikini top away.

The 5 women sank back into their spots in the warm bubbling water under the warm afternoon sun.

"See how much more fun this is?" Susan asked.

"I've got to admit that this is more exciting." Julie said.

"My question is; is this all the more fun you were planning to have?" Kelly asked.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

Kelly smiled.

"When a man talks a woman out of her clothes he's got a lot more in mind than just sitting naked in a hot tub with her. Just how much fun were you hoping to have once you got us all naked?" Kelly asked.

Susan smiled.

"I was hoping for something that would drive the guys wild when they heard about it." Susan said.

Julie and Lisa faked shock, but Kelly and Amy smiled.

"You mean you want us to...mess around?" Julie asked.

"I think that's a great idea." Amy said.

"What about our husbands?" Lisa asked.

"You know the guys; the only thing they'd be mad about is that they weren't here to see it." Susan said.

Kelly smiled and moved across the hot tub so that she was sitting on Susan's lap. Kelly's breasts and most of her body were above the level of the water. Eric and Mark both had great shots of her from the front; Robert's shot was from behind so he moved for a better angle.

"I don't know about them, but I'm in." Kelly said.

Kelly leaned in and kissed Susan. Julie and Lisa faked being stunned at seeing Kelly and Susan making out. Amy, who was sitting beside Susan moved up behind Kelly.

"You don't mind if I join in do you?" Amy asked.

Kelly pulled her lips away from Susan's.

"By all means." Kelly said.

Kelly went back to kissing Susan. Amy started kissing Kelly's neck and shoulder from behind. Her hands moved up and began caressing Kelly's breasts.

"Holy shit...can you believe this?" Lisa asked.

Julie shook her head.

"No...it's really hot though." Julie said.

Lisa turned towards Julie.

"Do you maybe wanna...try it?" Lisa asked.

Julie smiled nervously.

"Boy am I gonna have a story to tell Eric when I get home." Julie said.

Lisa and Julie slowly leaned in close to each other and started kissing.

Eric, Mark, and Robert were doing their best to keep all 5 women in frame as they watched their wives in a lesbian make out session. John sat down on the edge of the closest deck chair that kept him out of the way.

Susan moved from kissing Kelly to kissing and licking her breasts and nipples. Kelly turned her head to kiss Amy. Amy's hand moved down from Kelly's breasts between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

Julie and Lisa were touching each other's breasts while kissing.

"I want to taste you." Lisa said.

Julie smiled and raised up out of the water to sit on the flat corner of the hot tub. Eric focused his camera on his wife as Lisa moved between her legs and started kissing all around and all over Julie's pussy. Lisa took one long slow lick from Julie's asshole all the way up over her pussy and over her clit.

"Oh yeah." Julie said.

Kelly, Susan, and Amy looked over and saw Lisa with her face between Julie's legs.

"Let's get out of this water." Susan said.

Amy, Kelly, and Susan climbed out of the hot tub. Susan dropped to her knees and started licking Amy's pussy and rubbing Kelly's. Amy and Kelly were kissing and groping each other's breasts as Susan moved her tongue from one pussy to the other and back.

Robert had to readjust his position to get a better angle on the action. Mark, high up on the second level deck got further from the action the further the girls moved from the hot tub. He moved over to the stairs and little by little made his way down.

John stood up and moved further back when he saw Kelly and Amy moving towards the first deck chair. Kelly spread a towel on the chair, reclined it so that it was flat, and lay down on it. Amy moved onto the chair with her in a 69.

Susan, abandoned by Kelly and Amy, made her way back over to the hot tub where she stood beside it and kissed Julie and caressed and kissed her breasts as Lisa licked her pussy. Lisa kept licking Julie's pussy until she came. She moved up and kissed Julie and then kissed Susan.

"Let's take this little party to the deck." Susan said.

Julie and Lisa got out of the hot tub and the three of them quickly spread towels out on an open area of the deck beside Kelly and Amy on the deck chair. The three girls kissed and caressed each other's bodies in a tight group as they stood in the center of the towels. They dropped to their knees and continued to kiss and touch each other.

Susan leaned on her left side and pushed Julie to her left as well. Julie and Lisa understood what Susan had in mind so they quickly moved so that all 3 of them were laying on their left sides in a triangle with Susan's face between Julie's legs, Julie's face between Lisa's legs, and Lisa's face between Susan's legs.

With the hot tub all but blocking his view of the women on the deck Mark came down onto the deck and stood beside the hot tub as he continued to film his wife and her friends. Tom and John had both moved back when the action spilled out of the hot tub. Eric was still moving around on the deck to get different angles. Robert was still confining himself to the steps down onto the beach. The low angle of being a few steps down gave him some great shots of the girls in action.

On the deck chair Amy and Kelly were licking and fingering each other aggressively in an attempt to be the first one to make the other girl cum. Kelly won the race, but only by a few seconds as Amy came first, but Kelly was right behind her.

As they recovered from their orgasms Kelly and Amy kissed all over each other's pussies and all of the surrounding flesh that they could reach. Amy moved off of Kelly, saw the other girls going at it on the deck, and tapped Lisa on the shoulder.

"I'll trade you." Amy said.

Lisa saw Kelly sitting up on the deck chair and licking her lips; she pulled away from Susan and Julie and went over to Kelly on the deck chair. They started kissing and touching each other as Amy slid into the spot Lisa had vacated. Julie started licking her pussy and Amy started licking Susan's pussy.

After making out for a minute Kelly pushed Lisa onto her back on the deck chair. She mounted her in a 69 and they attacked each other's pussies with their tongues and fingers.

The warm salt air was filled with the sounds of the ocean accompanied by the wet and squishy sounds of 5 women pleasuring each other. Julie, Susan, and Amy were working away in their triangle on the deck while Kelly and Lisa were going at it on the deck chair beside them.

Eric and Mark were having a hard time staying out of each other's shots since they were shooting from opposite sides of the action. Robert kept panning back and forth between the two Sapphic scenes. Tom held the microphone...his headphones amplifying every delicious moan or the squishy sound of one woman's fingers sloshing around in another woman's incredibly wet pussy. John, the only one not doing anything, found himself gripping the edge of the deck chair he was sitting on to keep himself from diving head first into the pile of writhing naked women.

Julie, Amy, and Susan were all getting close to orgasm, but they were beaten to the punch by Kelly who came all over Lisa's face moments before bringing Lisa to her own orgasm. The sound of their friends cumming helped push the trio on the deck into their own orgasms. The wave started in Julie's pussy, went up through her tongue into Amy's pussy, through her tongue into Susan's pussy, and back up through Susan's tongue into Julie's pussy.

Kelly climbed off of Lisa and tapped Susan on the shoulder.

"I'll trade you." Kelly said.

Susan smiled as she extracted herself from Amy and Julie and moved up to the deck chair with Lisa. Kelly slipped into Susan's former spot and started licking Julie's pussy as Amy started licking her pussy and Julie licked Amy's pussy. Susan and Lisa kissed for a minute before Lisa mounted Susan in a 69.

The orgasms came much quicker now. The excitement level of what they were doing kept building and building for the 5 women and their bodies quickly built to sexual released under the surprising talents of their formerly inexperienced friends. Susan and Lisa came at almost the same moment as lust drove them to attack their friend's pussy as if they were trying to make themselves cum through the other woman's pussy. Amy, Julie, and Kelly weren't far behind. All three of them were glistening with sweat and the juices of several pussies as they came.

zeke81
zeke81
1,986 Followers
1...34567...10