Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"You're just that hot baby. Don't forget that I'm not the only one getting worked up seeing you." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Let's take Stan and go wait for the others." Kelly said.

Kelly picked up Stan and the tube of lube and they headed to the kitchen. Kelly left Stan in the kitchen and she and John sat down in the living room.

"It's going to be interesting doing it in here with that big window." John said.

Kelly looked out the window towards the street and nodded.

"I'm glad it's not a busy weekend; we could attract quite an audience; even bigger than the one we've already had." Kelly said.

"Let me ask you sweetheart, half a day in, are you having fun making our sex tape?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Yes John; I'm having fun. I always enjoy having sex with you. The cameras and all of the people have made it a little weird, but I'm having a good time. I can't wait to see the footage of you in those panties. You looked so god damn sexy." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"I can't believe I did that; if that doesn't prove that I love you I don't know what will baby." John said.

Kelly kissed John.

"I've never doubted that you love me. It's good to know that you love me enough to wear pretty pink panties for me though." Kelly said.

Kelly giggled; John rolled his eyes.

"Oh god; I can tell I'm never going to hear the end of this." John said.

John and Kelly waited for the others to finish their latest 'fuck break' and come back downstairs. When they came down, Eric and Tom went straight to the kitchen to start working on the lights to shoot Kelly on the counter. Julie and Lisa sat down in the living room with John and Kelly.

"I've got to say that I'm looking forward to seeing you and 'Stan' Kelly. I've been using a pretty big toy to prepare for the fisting scene, but it sounds like Stan is even bigger." Julie said.

"I can't believe how crazy this weekend has been so far. It's early Saturday afternoon and we've already fucked 3 times today." Lisa said.

"It's good practice though; when we're shooting the movie we won't all be fucking that much, but we'll have a lot of scenes to shoot in a limited time. We've already shot 3 very hot scenes this morning; that makes me feel good about our chances of actually being able to shoot everything in the movie." Julie said.

"It will be a little tougher because we'll have lines to deliver in a convincing fashion, but we've certainly proven that we can film multiple scenes in one day." John said.

Mark and Susan came downstairs followed a few minutes later by Robert and Amy.

"Hey Eric, how are things going in there?" John asked.

"We're just about ready? Is everyone else ready?" Eric asked.

"Yeah; we're all done." Robert said.

"Let's head into the kitchen." John said.

John and Kelly went into the kitchen followed by the others. Amy, Julie, Lisa, and Susan sat down around the table as the guys finished getting the equipment ready around the kitchen island that separated the kitchen from the eat-in area. John put his arms around Kelly from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"This is gonna be so hot baby." John said.

"How much do you want me to do?" Kelly asked.

"As much as possible; suck him, rub him between your tits, give him a handjob, lay on your back and use your hands to fuck your pussy with him, then stick him down and ride the hell out of him. Really have fun with it." John said.

"If we're about ready I'd better get Stan ready." Kelly said.

Kelly pulled away from John, picked Stan up off of the counter, and rinsed the huge dildo under the sink.

"Is that a dildo or a baseball bat?" Amy asked.

"That thing is impressive." Susan said.

John smiled and looked over at the other wives.

"Just wait until you see what she does with it." John said.

"Should I start naked or with the shirt on?" Kelly asked.

"Start with it on baby; play with Stan for a little before you take the shirt off." John said.

Eric and the guys finished their preparations and picked up their equipment.

"Okay, we're just about ready. We just need to work out the angles. Where are you gonna be for this?" Eric asked.

"Since all of you will be watching, I'll start on this side of the island and then move up onto it." Kelly said.

"Okay, so we'll be shooting the kitchen as the backdrop. Mark, take the left side. Robert, you stay close to the wall here and shoot as much from the right as you can. I'll take the middle. Tom, you should stay between me and Robert. You'll have to keep the boom really high since Kelly will be up on the island." Eric said.

John laughed.

"What is it?" Tom asked.

"I just thought of a name for this scene...Island Lust." John said.

Everyone broke up laughing.

"That's fucking great. Island Lust...I love it." Mark said.

"Are we ready to do this?" Eric asked.

Kelly placed Stan on the island and stood on the floor.

"I'm ready." Kelly said.

"Okay, we're rolling in 3...2...1...now." Eric said.

Eric, Robert, Mark, and Tom all started recording with their equipment.

Kelly picked up Stan and held it out away from her body.

"Oh hi Stan, what are you doing here? What? No, you know I can't do that. Of course I enjoyed it when you fucked me, but I'm a married woman. No Stan, John is upstairs. We can't. If he comes down here we'd both be in serious trouble." Kelly said.

Kelly slowly moved the dildo closer to her so that the head was close to her mouth. Kelly turned her head away and the head of the dildo pressed against her cheek.

"No...I'm not kissing you. No; it's not going to happen. If I give you one kiss will you stop this? Fine." Kelly said.

Kelly turned her head and lightly kissed the head of the dildo.

"There, now leave me alone. Ugh...fine...one open mouthed kiss, but then you have to leave." Kelly said.

All three cameras zoomed in as Kelly again kissed the head of the dildo; they recorded her tongue washing over the latex head of the dildo. Kelly tongue-kissed the dildo for over a minute before pulling away.

"Stan we can't...this is too much. John is upstairs...I'm a happily married woman. Yes I loved your cock, but I can't. Oh god...John's gonna kill me; fine...I'll give you a blowjob." Kelly said.

Kelly moved closer to the stone counter on top of the island and used the suction cup on the back of the dildo to stick it down right near the edge. It stuck 12 inches into the air.

"You're already hard just from kissing me? I'm in real trouble. Dear God please don't let John come downstairs." Kelly said.

Kelly reached out with her right hand and started squeezing the dildo.

"God it's so thick." Kelly said.

Kelly picked up the tube of lube, squirted some onto her hands, and started stroking Stan with both hands.

"I know I said that I'd suck it Stan and I'm going to, but there's no way that I can take all of this in my mouth so I'm gonna need my hands either way." Kelly said.

Kelly stroked up and down the dildo twisting her hands in opposite directions as she went. She leaned down and started flicking at the head with her tongue. She smiled.

"You like that baby?" Kelly asked.

Kelly opened her mouth and took the head and first two inches of Stan in and started sucking as she continued to stroke him with both hands. Seeing Kelly working so expertly on a 12 inch cock, fake or not, got the others all pretty worked up. All 4 of the other wives were slightly red in the face and shifting in their seats; all 5 husbands were sporting significant bulges in the front of their pants.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of Stan and glanced towards the door to the living room.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Stan. If we hear John coming down the stairs you can put your cock away before he sees it, but if I'm naked there's no chance of covering up quick enough. Well...okay." Kelly said.

Kelly backed away from the counter and slowly pulled John's t-shirt over her head leaving her naked except for her shoes and socks. She slowly turned on the spot showing Stan her body. She looked down at her breasts and reached up to grab them.

"You want to fuck these? You certainly have a big enough cock for it." Kelly said.

Kelly moved back over to the counter with her breasts in her hands. She leaned down and slipped Stan between her breasts. She started stroking her breasts up and down the 12 inch dildo.

"You like that baby? You like fucking my tits?" Kelly asked.

Kelly tilted her head to the side and started licking the top few inches of Stan as she was fucking her tits up and down his length. She took the head into her mouth and sucked and stroked him with her tits and mouth. After a few minutes she pulled away from Stan.

"You want me up on the counter? Okay, but you'd better make it quick; we're tempting fate the longer we play like this with John just upstairs." Kelly said.

Kelly pulled Stan loose from the edge of the island and climbed up onto it. She lay on her back with her feet up on the counter and her legs open; her pussy was pointed towards the table where Susan, Amy, Julie, and Lisa were sitting. Kelly moved her right hand between her legs as her right hand held Stan over her face.

"Eew...you want me to do what to your balls? Aren't they all sweaty? Okay, fine." Kelly said.

Stan's balls were lowered into Kelly's mouth and she sucked and licked them while rubbing her pussy.

"You lick my pussy so good. Be careful not to choke me...I can't take much at this angle." Kelly said.

Stan's cock came straight down into Kelly's open mouth and the first few inches fucked her face as her right hand, in the role of Stan's tongue, worked on her pussy. After a minute Stan pulled out of Kelly's mouth and drug the head of his cock down her body towards her pussy. Stan smacked against Kelly's pussy several times causing her to squirm.

"Hey easy...if you hit me with something that big you're going to leave bruises. Yes I want you to fuck me. Stan please fuck me while my husband is upstairs." Kelly said.

Stan pressed slowly into Kelly's pussy. The girth spread her open an amazing amount. Eric had the best angle with his camera, but Mark and Robert had better angles for watching Stan disappear into Kelly's pussy inch by inch. Stan pushed in until all but 4 inches were inside Kelly; Kelly used the last few inches as a handle to fuck herself with the thick dildo. Stan started off slowly, but got faster little by little.

"Yes baby...yes...fuck me. That feels so god damn good." Kelly said.

After a few minutes of Stan fucking her on her back, Kelly pulled Stan out of her pussy, stuck him down on the center of the island, and she scrambled into position to mount him. She started off facing the girls at the table and the guys with the cameras. Kelly started riding Stan with long strokes up and down his length deep into her pussy. Her breasts were bouncing and swinging around as she rode him.

"You like that baby. You like watching my tits bounce as I fuck you? This is all your fault so I'm not gonna let you see them." Kelly said.

Kelly turned so that she was facing away from everyone as she was riding Stan. Mark and Robert still could see side views of her breasts bouncing, but nobody else could see them. What they could see though was Kelly's stretched pussy lips desperately trying to cling on to Stan on each upward stroke and hungrily sucking him back in on each downward stroke.

"I hate you for making me cheat on my husband like this...I hate that it feels so good to fuck you. I'm gonna cum all over you huge cock. Here it comes. Oh god." Kelly said.

Kelly pushed down hard onto Stan, threw her head back, and screamed out in ecstasy as she climaxed. After taking a minute to recover Kelly climbed off of Stan, leaned down, and kissed the head of the dildo.

"This has to be our little secret. If anybody finds out we can never do it again." Kelly said.

Kelly kissed the tip of Stan again and then flopped back onto the island exhausted. The guys all stopped recording. Everyone broke into applause and cheers. John moved over to Kelly and leaned down to kiss her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"That was incredible baby. I was expecting you to play with him the way you did, but talking to him like he was a real guy...that was hot as hell." John said.

"I figured why not just play it up. Anybody can do a masturbating video where they don't talk." Kelly said.

"It worked baby...it really worked. The only question I have is; are you too tired for a fuck break?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"If you carry me to the bedroom; I'm yours." Kelly said.

John smiled and picked Kelly up off of the island.

"Fuck break." John said.

None of the others were going to protest; they were all ready for their own fuck break. Everyone headed to their bedrooms and half an hour later they all started filtering into the living room.

"So what's next? We've still got to shoot something here in the living room and in the shower upstairs." Mark said.

Eric looked over at John and Kelly.

"Where do you two want to shoot next?" Eric asked.

John shook his head.

"I think we're done filming for today." John said.

"What do you mean? It's still early in the afternoon. There's time for two or three more scenes at the rate we've been going." Tom said.

"The rate we've been going is the problem, we're not animals guys; Kelly's clearly exhausted. I'm not going to ask her to keep going when it's clear she wants nothing more than to relax right now." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Thank you John. You're right, I am pretty beat right now." Kelly said.

"What are we supposed to do for the rest of the day?" Robert asked.

"If you guys are all excited to keep filming two of you should step up and make your own sex tape." Kelly said.

The others started looking around at each other; they'd come out to the beach house to film John and Kelly...none of them had been planning on being filmed that weekend. They all looked at their spouses, but then something unexpected happened. Julie, sitting next to Susan, slapped her on the knee.

"What do you say Susan, do you want to make a sex tape with me?" Julie asked.

Susan was stunned.

"What? Are you serious?" Susan asked.

Julie smiled.

"From what I've heard you were with Amy when you guys swapped the other day so you clearly don't mind being with other women. You're the only one of the girls that I haven't been with yet; I kind of want to complete the set." Julie said.

"I don't...I...I...I don't know." Susan said.

Mark smiled and put his arm around Susan.

"Go for it baby; it would be really hot. Plus we've got to figure out how to shoot women together too; there's different angles and stuff for lesbian sex." Mark said.

Susan looked at her husband.

"Are you sure you'd be okay with it?" Susan asked.

Mark smiled.

"Are you going to be okay with not being able to walk tomorrow when I get done fucking you after I get done filming you with Julie?" Mark asked.

Susan smiled and turned back to Julie.

"Okay...I'll do it." Susan said.

"Oh, I'm gonna have to get a copy of that." Robert said.

Eric shook his head.

"No way man, it's a sex tape, only people in it get copies." Eric said.

Amy smiled and kissed Robert on the cheek.

"I'll get you a copy baby; I'm in too." Amy said.

"That's gonna be hot; I'd better get Tom and me a copy...I'm in." Lisa said.

The 4 women's husbands were all smiling at the thought of recording their wives in lesbian group sex. John looked at Kelly; she smiled.

"Can we get in on this too?" Kelly asked.

"I thought you were too tired to keep filming." Robert said.

"Shut the fuck up Robert...5 women would be hotter than 4; of course you can be in it Kelly." Mark said.

"Yeah, you're more than welcome to be in it Kelly." Eric said.

"Are you gonna be okay to do it baby?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I'll dig down deep and find the strength. Someone go start filling the hot tub." Kelly said.

"The hot tub?" Tom asked.

"Sure, what better place for this than out in the hot tub? Five women in skimpy bikinis kissing, caressing, and licking each other...then maybe we can move out onto the deck chairs when things get a little more intesne." Kelly said.

"That does sound hot, and we do have a lesbian scene to shoot in the hot tub for the movie." Robert said.

"I'll go start filling it and warm it up." Tom said.

Tom sprang from his seat and headed for the deck and the hot tub.

"I'll set up the cameras for outside." Eric said.

Eric scrambled to start working on the cameras.

"I guess we'd better put our bikinis back on. We shouldn't just start naked; we should talk each other out of our clothes." Julie said.

The girls all went to their rooms to change. John went outside and found Tom talking to the hose.

"Come on...come on...hurry up." Tom said.

John laughed.

"Relax buddy...they're not going to change their minds. I wanted to talk to you about something away from the others." John said.

"What is it?" Tom asked.

"You guys have all been going to your rooms for 'fuck breaks' after watching me and Kelly. We took one of our own after what she did in the kitchen. I figure we'll all be pretty worked up after watching what the girls are about to do out here. What would you think of fucking in the same room instead of running off to our own rooms?" John asked.

"You mean I fuck Lisa and you fuck Kelly where we can watch each other?" Tom asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah. I'm not talking about any sort of swap or anything. I'm just talking about me fucking my wife and you fucking yours while watching the other couple. What do you think?" John asked.

Tom thought for a moment; he shrugged.

"It sounds kind of hot actually. I've been desperate to fuck Lisa while watching you with Kelly earlier...fucking her while you're fucking Kelly would be fun." Tom said.

John smiled.

"I'm gonna talk to the other guys and see if we can get everyone on board, but if they say no the 4 of us can go to one room and try it." John said.

Tom nodded.

"Okay." Tom said.

John found Mark getting a beer out of the fridge.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" John asked.

"Sure; what's up?" Mark asked.

"I know that you don't want to be filmed having sex, but you're not shy having sex in front of other people. I was thinking after the girls get done that maybe we could...as a group...fuck our wives while watching everyone else." John said.

"So not like a swap, just all of us fucking our own wives in the same room?" Mark asked.

John nodded.

"That's the idea. Tom's already on board. I figure Eric's a sure thing with a big a perv as he is. You and Robert have already watched each other with each other's wives when you did the swap. What do you think?" John asked.

"No cameras right?" Mark asked.

"No cameras." John said.

"Alright...I'd be okay with that." Mark said.

John smiled.

"I'm gonna go talk to Robert and Eric." John said.

Robert was helping Eric with the cameras in the living room. John pointed at Eric and smiled.

"I know that you're already in because you're a freak so I'll talk to you Robert. What would you think of the 5 of us all fucking our wives in the same room once the girls are done with their little show?" John asked.

Robert was surprised; Eric smiled.

"You just assume that I'm okay with that?" Eric asked.

John smiled.

"If I dared you to jerk off in the middle of the street you'd do it Eric." John said.

Eric smiled.

"Fair enough; of course I'm in." Eric said.

"What do you think Robert?" John asked.

"So what...we just bend them all over the kitchen table and fuck them in a circle?" Robert asked.

"We might need a little more room than that, but that's the general idea; yes." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers