Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached him, she said, "Mr. Nelson can we take a look at your back yard garden, it's so secluded and nice back there." Mr. Nelson couldn't help but notice the strangeness of her question and also that look in her eye was making him a horny as hell.

As they walked into the backyard, Heather grabbed and held hands with Mr. Nelson.

Although the behavior was odd, Mr. Nelson was not about to push away this hot young girl who was the vision of so many of his fantasies.

Mr. Nelson's backyard had hedges that climbed up to 7'. Nobody could see them back there. She walked to the base of a big oak tree and sat down in the shade. She then patted the grass next to her motioning for Mr. Nelson to have a seat and he took that seat.

"Mr. Nelson I know that you like coming into my back yard to check me out."

With a voice that clearly understood that he was busted, Mr. Nelson replied, "Why Heather, why would you say such a thing? That is an unbelievable accusation to make."

Flashing him her best smile, she said, "Now, now, don't be upset with me for stating the obvious Mr. Nelson. I'm not mad, I'm flattered." Then she reached out and slid her hand up his thigh into his crotch where she took hold of his already growing erection.

"You see Mr. Nelson, I figured, I had something to do with this little blood flow problem you have and I think I can do something about it."

Mr. Nelson couldn't believe what was happening. Here was Heather, the object of his most perverted thoughts rubbing his cock in his own backyard!

"Don't be nervous Mr. Nelson. I'm not gonna tell," and with a giggle she said, "Are you?"

Regaining some of his composure, Mr. Nelson replied, "No, of course not."

Heather pulled her top off releasing her bra covered breasts and said, "Good, let's get naked and fuck right here on the grass."

Heather was amused at how frantic Mr. Nelson tore off his own clothes. While she casually undressed while sitting in the shade of a big oak, Mr. Nelson was on his feet, peeling off his clothes like they were on fire. First he took off his t-shirt releasing his belly and Heather had to hold back a giggle as his middle aged, spare tire bounced into view.

Then as Heather lay naked on the grass, with her clothes neatly piled next to her she watched Mr. Nelson unceremoniously drop his pants and underwear. Heather quickly lost her urge to giggle at Mr. Nelson's belly. Although she had to admit that he didn't have the body of Mark or Vince, she had to also concede that Mark and Vince didn't have the cock that Mr. Nelson had either. It was much longer and thicker and had a big vein running over the top of it. She watched in rapt fascination as Mr. Nelson casually gave his pecker a couple of pulls and nearly forgot to breath as a drop of pre-cum oozed out of his purple helmet. Heather was now even wetter with the anticipation of feeling this monster fuck her hot hole.

Spreading her own sex as if providing a target for Mr. Nelson, Heather said, "C'mon and fuck me, Mr. Nelson."

Mr. Nelson practically dove between her legs. He positioned his cock to her hole and pushed in.

As she felt the head push between her pussy lips, Heather arched upwards and gasped, "Oh gawd, Mr. Nelson, it's so big!"

Having been used to this type of reaction from previous conquests, Harry new to go slow.

"Don't worry Heather, we'll go slow at first. Wait till you loosen up a bit. You're in for a real treat."

Heather's pussy seemed to easily expand to accommodate Harry and in no time, she was experiencing a "fullness" that she had never felt before. She could feel Mr. Nelson's stiff rod pushing and touching every inch of her love canal.

"Oh Mr. Nelson. Fuck me. Emmmmm. I love your big cock. Fuck me harder, I can take it! Yeah!"

Heather's body shook with orgasm after orgasm. Harry heard her repeat over and over, "Ohhhhh.... I'm cumming..... Fuck me..... " Her eagerness and desire for his cock was sending Harry into his own frenzy. He fucked her at a frantic pace afraid that he would wake up from what must certainly be a dream.

His mouth covered hers and his tongue slid into her mouth and all over her face and neck. She could taste stale cigarettes in Mr. Nelson's mouth and for some reason, it didn't make her sick but instead, "excited her". She kissed Mr. Nelson back with pure lust and greeted his tongue into her mouth like it was a special gift. Mr. Nelson was clearly in another world. He couldn't get enough of this hot little girl. His hands were roving all over the backs of her ass as he pushed her upwards to meet his pistoning cock. As he shoved into her, he kept saying things like, "Oh baby, I have wanted to fuck you for so long. You are so beautiful. I can't believe we are doing this, thank you."

Finally, Mr. Nelson arched his back and came into little Heather's hole.

"Umm ooohhhh I'm cumming Heather."

Unfortunately, Heather was still horny. In fact, she was hornier than ever.

"Here Mr. Nelson, let me see if we can re-inflate that big monster, dick of yours."

She pushed Mr. Nelson off of her and onto his back and then used her mouth on his deflating organ. Up and down she went, tasting his semen and her own pussy juice on his now flaccid penis.

Mr. Nelson was not a young man any longer and wouldn't typically respond this quickly but with this hot young girl sucking his shaft, he was ready to go another round. As he grew, Heather's mouth could barely cover the head of his mighty cock head but she gave it her best and Harry knew it.

Heather got onto all fours and Harry Nelson assaulted her from the rear. His hands gripped her waist and he pushed deep into her cum filled pussy. Heather loved how Mr. Nelson's cock filled her in this doggy style position.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me good. Emmmm. Make me cum Mr. Nelson. I need to cum."

Mr. Nelson no longer had the use of his voice. He was solely focused on watching his pecker appear and disappear inside of Heather's hotbox.

Heather felt the release she was desperate for building within her as Mr. Nelson's big cock was sending her over the edge.

"Oh yeah. Harder, deeper. Fuck me......", and then she released.

"Emmmmmm. I'm cumming. Oh gawd. Ahhhh..... Ohhhhh....."

Harry Nelson couldn't hold back any longer and he pushed his big piece of cock meat deep into Heather's hole and released his second load.

Exhausted, all he could verbalize was one groan, "Ugggghhhhhhhh."

In this position, Heather could feel the hydraulics of Mr. Nelson's shaft dump load after load of sperm into her hole. That feeling quickly made her shiver with another mini orgasm which only fueled Heather's already horny mood.

Still feeling the need to screw, Heather wheeled around to take Mr. Nelson back into her mouth. She didn't want to be done. She wanted to fuck the day away and to do that she'd need more of Mr. Nelson's wonderfully thick cock.

Even though she sucked and licked him as best she could, Mr. Nelson was just not able to get it back up.

Although he enjoyed the feeling of her tongue and mouth on his deflated penis, Mr. Nelson had to face reality, which was, "I'm spent." So finally, and with a measure of self-disgust in his voice, Mr. Nelson said, "Sorry honey, I'm just not a young man anymore. It's gonna take me a while to recover."

Heather got up and started to put her clothes back on but not without feeling Mr. Nelson's hands moving all over her body. While his dick was not going to cooperate at the moment, Mr. Nelson didn't think he'd ever experience this beautiful young girl again and his mind was filled with remorse while his hands were filled with 18 year-old tits. His mind was making every effort to ensure that he'd remember this moment forever and he used his hands to get a few last feels of her ass and tits.

Heather had no problem with Mr. Nelson pawing all over her body. In fact, it just continued to make her even hornier. She actually shoved her tit into Harry Nelson's mouth so that he could give it a couple of sucks before she put her clothes back on. As his tongue circled her nipple, his hands traced down her tummy and explored her sex one last time before sliding up the back of her thigh to get a few last grabs of her fine ass.

Mr. Nelson was emotionally desperate to fuck her again but his male member was unable and he just babbled out apology after apology.

Starting to feel sorry for Mr. Nelson, Heather said, "Really, it's ok Mr. Nelson, maybe next time."

With all the hope he could muster, Mr. Nelson asked, "Will there be a next time Heather?"

Heather smiled at him and said, "Sure."

"Oh, and errr, ummmm, Heather, please don't tell Mrs. Nelson about this, ok?

Heather pulled down her pink shorts and underwear giving Mr. Nelson a little flash of her bare ass and with a swish of her hips said, "It'll be our secret."

Mr. Nelson beamed.

Chapter 3

Heather realized that she wanted to fuck every dick she could find. She also realized that she could get pregnant if she wasn't careful. She started wondering if she could get her mom or dad to take her to the doctor for birth control. Boy, that was going to be a hard conversation.

Her dad got home around 5:30 and announced that Heather's mom was going over to a neighbor's house for one of those, "Please buy some of this junk", party. Her dad was muttering, "I don't know if they are selling bowls or plates but I am pretty sure they'll sell your mom something." Heather had to laugh. Her dad was a funny guy.

Heather's dad, John was young, only 36. He got Heather's mom pregnant in High School and they got married out of necessity. Heather's mom was also 36 and because she got pregnant so young, she developed a complex and didn't feel all that comfortable with sex anymore. John was only getting laid maybe 4-5 times a year so he did what most men in that situation do, he fucked his secretary, women he met on the road and an occasional hooker or two.

John wasn't proud of this existence and was still wildly attracted to Karen (Heather's mom). "She is a stunner", he often thought. Great figure, auburn hair and an ass worth going to war over. But, sex was an issue in her life and therefore, in his as well.

John couldn't help how horny he was all the time. For goodness sakes, he even started to look at his own daughter, Heather differently. She was turning into a beautiful girl and there was no denying that. She also looked a lot like her mom so the natural instincts that attracted him to Karen, also attracted him to Heather.

Heather's dad immediately noticed how his daughter was dressed and thought, "Heather's wearing those damn pink shorts again. My prick is gonna poke a hole right through my pants."

To take his mind off of his own horniness, John decided to make himself a martini but unfortunately for him, a couple of martinis only seemed to intensify the problem. John started to more openly gawk at his daughter. His mind was clouded with gin and all he could think about was getting laid.

Heather could sense her dad checking her out and she started to provoke it. She knew she looked good in those shorts and decided to make the best of it. While her immaturity wouldn't be able to actually verbalize her goal, in the end, she was looking for, "leverage" to get what she wanted. Basically, Heather wanted a "get-out-of-jail" card. If she could get birth control than she could fuck as often as she wanted and in her mind, that's all she wanted to do. She kept encouraging herself thinking, "I'm gonna, give-to-get".

While in his recliner, Heather made a point of bending over at the waist to pick up a pillow on the floor in order to give her dad a good look at her ass. Then Heather, disguising her intentions as merely asking if he wanted another, "cocktail", bent in front of him, hands on his knees, face to face so that he could peek down her shirt. She said with a seductive grin, "Daddy, can I get you another cock-tail?" John almost didn't hear the question but found a way to mumble a reply of, "Sure", while his eyes remained riveted down the front of his daughter's shirt. His mind was filled with the beauty of his own daughter's breasts and his cock was filled with desire.

Heather was quite horny herself and when she bent in front of her dad to let him gaze down her shirt, she took the opportunity to look at his lap where she quickly found what she was hoping for, an erection! Her dad was horny and was checking her out. Maybe she could work a deal that would allow her to, "give-to-get" or more specifically, "to get each other off and get on the pill".

Heather had no trouble with the idea of fucking her own father. He was an attractive man, certainly had a stiff cock and Heather was more than willing to let him screw her. If he did, than she was sure that she could get him to provide her with the birth control pills she desired.

Knowing where her dad's focus of attention was, Heather gave her chest a little shake, which broke John from his reverie. He was busted, and for just a moment John was embarrassed to be caught peeking down his daughter's top but with the booze, he would forget about it in no time.

Noticing the time, Heather figured she had a little more than an hour before her mom would be home. She didn't have a lot of time but if she worked quickly, it would be enough. She hastily made her dad his third martini and brought it to him.

However, instead of handing him his drink, she plopped onto his lap and placed her arm around his neck. Further to the teasing she was doing, Heather did her best to press her breasts into her dad's chest while squirming on his lap. Feigning innocence, Heather said, "I am just trying to get situated here", but what she was really doing was working her butt against her dad's erection. She was amused and excited by the way the lump in his pants pressed against her soft butt.

Then after "finally" situating herself, Heather said "Hi daddy, here's your drink" and then she proceeded to bring the glass to his lips to let him taste the martini.

As best as his voice could slur the words, John replied, "Thank you Heather".

Even though he was a good bit buzzed, John could feel the pressure of her breasts against his chest and could also feel her soft behind gliding over his rod. Without intending to do so, he let out a little sigh.

"What was that daddy?" Heather asked with a smile.

"Nothing honey", but John new it wasn't anything close to, "nothing". He was horny as hell and he started to wonder if Heather knew what she was doing to him. Between her squirming against his cock and her breasts pushing into him, John was so hot for his own daughter's cunt he could almost scream.

Never losing sight of the time, Heather needed to get bolder. She asked, "Can I have a taste of this, daddy?" With that she tipped the glass back up to her dad's lips and just before he took his sip he answered her, "Just one". However, being drunk, John's mouth didn't form right on the lip of the glass and some spilled down his chin.

John started to wipe off his chin but Heather seized her opportunity by taking hold of her dad's hand and while she pressed it to her breast, Heather leaned forward and said, "I'd like a taste of this." Heather leaned forward and used her tongue to lick the martini dribble from her dad's chin. John's head tilted back into his chair while his hand fondled his daughter's breast. As John's eyes closed to enjoy the electricity flowing through his body by his daughter's tongue on his chin and hand on her breast, Heather slid her tongue and lightly glided them over her father's lips. John opened his mouth and allowed Heather's tongue to slide between his lips.

Immediately, John was passionately kissing his daughter while his hand slid from her breast to between her legs.

As his hand made contact with her shorts covered pussy, Heather kissed her dad with even more passion. She wanted cock and she wanted cock, now! She could feel the gush of her juices preparing her for her own father's impending invasion.

Heather broke the kiss for just a moment to utter, "Oh daddy, fuck me! Please, let's go upstairs and fuck me!" Then she slid her mouth back in place to kiss her daddy some more. As their tongues floated in their mouths, Heather's squirming turned into dry humping.

Heather pulled herself up off of her dad's lap and pulled him out of the chair and then they hurried upstairs. They headed straight into Heather's room and as they crossed the threshold, Heather and John's clothes were flying in all directions.

John gently pushed Heather onto her back and gazed at her youthful body.

When Heather heard her father say, "Daddy is gonna eat you up", she let out a little squeal of delight.

John pushed his face into his daughter's nest. His tongue lapped at her like he was savoring his favorite ice cream.

Heather was on fire. Her daddy sure knew how to eat a pussy!

John tongued her with ferocity and used his fingers to probe both her pussy and her asshole. Heather had never had her asshole played with before but she liked it and pressed her cunt against her father's face for her first orgasm.

"Oh daddy, that feels soooo good. I'm cumming.... Make me cum daddy.... Yes, yes, yes!"

John urgently climbed on top of his daughter and figuring she was still a virgin said, "This may hurt a little honey", and then he pushed his cock into his daughter's pussy hole. "Urrggghh, this feels so good, your cunt is so tight!"

"Yeah daddy, fuck me with your cock. Fuck me good."

"Oh I will, I am gonna fuck you real good."

John started to push in and out of his daughter and never thought about her hymen again. Both father and daughter were in total lust for each other and their mouths and hands explored each other as John pumped his love pole into his daughter.

"Oh baby, you feel so good!"

"I know daddy, it does, it does feel soooo good!"

Heather felt another orgasm coming on.

"Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum again. "I'm close. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder."

John couldn't stand anymore and he felt his balls starting to tighten.

"Me too baby, daddy's about to come too!"

"Deep daddy, fuck me deeper!"

John pulled his daughter's legs over his head and thrust himself into the deepest recesses of his daughter's cunt.

"Oh daddy, that's it I'm cuuuummmmmiiinnggg!!!!!""

John felt the inevitable and sprayed his daughter with his own seed. John and Heather could both feel his cock pump his baby juice into her womb.

"Oh daddy, that felt wonderful. Can we do this all the time?"

"Sure baby, but we can't let mommy know."

"I won't tell daddy" and not missing a beat followed up with, "but don't you think we should get me on the pill?"

In his passion, John hadn't even thought about the possibility of getting his daughter pregnant and Heather could see a look of fear, hurt, confusion all at once play across her daddy's face.

Heather reacted quickly, "Don't worry daddy I just finished my period last week so I'm not going to get pregnant. We can go see the doctor tomorrow, first thing and then you can drop me off back home and you can go to work. Then we can screw all the time." To clinch the deal, she said, "I'll even give you a blow job in the car before dropping me off."

The lewdness of her words caught John a little off guard and also got him a bit excited. He felt his dick twitch again. Heather noticed the new look on his face and said, "How about I give my handsome daddy a blow job right now!"

Without waiting for a response, Heather flipped herself on top of her father, slid down his torso and pulled his cock to her mouth.

John's dick came back alive.

"Oh Heather, that feels so good. Suck me baby."

As John closed his eyes to enjoy his dick bath, he could hear the slurping sounds of his daughter's mouth on his cock. Heather ran her tongue from her dad's balls and all the way up his cock shaft and then she would impale her face over and over again onto his shaft.