Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I should have started last week, and you know how regular I am!" I sat up straight, feeling his cock penetrate me deeper. His hand immediately went to my clit. I could feel my orgasm approaching. Something about what we were talking about.

I remembered straddling Ray that night in his car. I remember him asking if I was safe and I responding "no", but something in how turned on he got kept pushing me to make him want to cum. I opened my eyes and looked at my husband. I could feel his cock deep inside of me. "I'm close!"

He smiled, "Good! What were you just thinking about?"

"Being on top of Ray in his car, knowing he was bare. He actually wanted to cum inside of me, even after I told him I wasn't safe..." I trailed off as I exploded into an earth-shattering orgasm. I felt my toes curl up and my body go limp and slump down onto my husband's chest. "I came just like that... He must have felt it and he came at the same time. He wanted to impregnate me Jim!"

I felt him grab my hips and thrust his cock into me harder than ever. I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Do you like that? Do you like knowing he was planning on cumming inside of me that night? That he wanted to give me his baby?"

I heard him grunt, then felt him slam his cock deep and hold it there. I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside of me. I clamped down my muscles onto him and pressed back into him. "This is what I did the second time he fucked me that night. I pressed back into him, knowing that his bare cock was deep inside of me, even when I had the chance to put in my diaphragm. Your wife let him try to impregnate her!"

I felt him buck once more, then collapse under me. His breathing was ragged and it took him a little while to recover, but his cock still hadn't gone down. He was still rock hard inside of me. "Does that turn you on?"

"Oh Yeah! That's fucking hot!" he said as I started pushing myself back on to him.

"You know if I'm already pregnant, you can't do anything until after I have it, right?"

"You would keep it?"

"Probably..." I said as I ground my pussy into his cock hard. "Would you want me to? Ray is a good-looking man and he has a really big cock. If you aren't the one to impregnate me, I wouldn't mind him being the daddy of our child!" I said as I pushed back into him again.

"Damn baby, you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Not until I cum," I said as I continued to push back on to him slowly.

"Is this turning you on?" He asked.

I bit my lip as I raised up again and started grinding my pussy down on his cock. I found just the right spot where my clit brushed up against his abdomen. "Yes!" I said as I felt it approaching.

"Would you do it again, even if it wasn't Ray? Would you let some stranger cum inside of you when your fertile?"

I started thinking back to all the guys I had picked up in hotel bars and taken back to my place. I started thinking about how many times they asked if they really needed to wear a condom. I started imagining them not wearing one, or it breaking, or even me pulling them out and slipping off the condom and having them shove it back up inside of me right before they came.

"Yes!" I said as I felt my orgasm rip through me again. I felt Jim slam his cock into me and hold it deep as I slumped forward onto his chest as I tried to catch my breath again. I felt his cock pulsing deep inside of me as he filled me with his 5th load of cum. I snickered into his ear as I felt him press deeper into me and hold me still as his last shot pulsed out of his cock and deep inside of me. "It's still too late!"

"I know," he said when he caught his breath. "Were you serious?"

"About what?"

"About letting a stranger cum inside of you?"

"No! Do you?"

"Well, maybe!"

"Do you or don't you," I said as I raised myself up. I felt his cock shrinking inside of me finally.

"It's just a fantasy." He said, trying to recoil a little.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He said as I started to climb off him and roll over onto the dry side of the bed.

"I don't believe you!" I said and punched him in the arm lightly, letting him know I'm not upset.

"You should!"

"But I don't! I think you want me to let some strange guy I take back to my room one night fuck me bare." I could see the look in his eye as he kinda shied away.

"Well, I do like the idea of you making them start off with a condom, then remove it!"

"You mean like what happened to you?"

"Yeah, I can't imagine what she was thinking..."

"I know what she was thinking. You are hot and she wanted you to impregnate her so she could come back and take you for her own."

"No, that wasn't it. I don't know if it was the moment or if it accidentally came off switching positions, but I know it was hot!"

"And wrong. Very wrong." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door then went to the toilet. It felt like a gallon of cum was pouring out of me as I sat there. "Damn, he really got worked up." I said to myself. I finally cleaned up and walked back out to the bedroom. He quickly got up and went to use the bathroom.

By the time he returned, I was almost asleep. I felt him crawl into bed and turn out the light. I still loved feeling him curl up behind me. I could feel his naked body pressed up against me. I do think I wore him out, because in the morning before I got out of bed, I tried to stroke him hard, but he wasn't cooperating. That night we made love before I had to catch my flight in the morning. Nothing was mentioned of the night before which made me happy.

That week when I was gone, I teased him mercilessly. Every night I would show him my bag full of condoms, and tell him the guy just left and I am full of his cum. I would get great pictures of his belly covered in cum, with his panties pulled down and his nightie pulled up.

One night I did actually take a guy back to my room, but I still made him wear a condom, but for some reason, as I sat there riding him, I had a vision of just sliding up until his cock slipped out, then gently pulling the condom off, then slipping him back into me. Just the vision was enough to make me cum all over his cock.

I did let him cum inside of me inside the condom though. I usually make them pull out and cum on my stomach or my ass. It was starting to wear on me. I was getting a little more dangerous. The next week I was on another trip when the inevitable happened.

I started cramping up really bad during one of my meetings. I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom. I barely got my panties off and sat down before all the blood came pouring out of me. I started freaking out. It was much more than I was used to. I had been carrying provisions since I was supposed to start 3 weeks earlier. I cleaned up and returned to my meeting. The rest of that week and part of the following was ruined for me.

I did text my husband and tell him the news. He was a little upset, but we both understood what it meant. Over the next year, I continued teasing my husband mercilessly, and he would always reward me with a present in the end. I really started to like this new "Fantasy" and how turned on he got. I think it was more about how much I could tease him and how much he enjoyed it that excited me.

So that brings us up to what happened about 5 months ago. I continued with the teasing and exciting my husband on almost every trip, except when my period would start, and the sex when we were together was incredible. I stopped using the diaphragm with my husband, teasing him that I was already pregnant, so it was no use. It would be a surprise to me when my period started regularly every time.

So, after about a year of playing this game, I got called in to our annual corporate event being held in Las Vegas. It was a 2-full week event with activities planned for the weekends. My husband had the weekend off and had decided to come visit me the first full weekend I would be there. I found out just before I left that we would be doubling up in the rooms.

We both had a ton of points with various hotels from all our traveling, so he booked us a room away from the event, so we could have some time together. I still had meetings to go to but it would be nice to spend the nights together, and he could join us for the dinners, they approved that so that was nice.

I arrived at the hotel before my roommate did. I got checked in, put my credit card down on the room, got my room key and headed up to the room. The room had a great view of the strip, so I settled in, used the bathroom, and started putting my things away and plugging in my chargers.

The lady at the front desk told me my roommate was named Bobbie and that she wasn't in yet. I wondered who that could be. We have a very large firm, enough that the entire hotel had been booked just for us and that every room was full with 2 guests each, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't recognize the name.

Just after I finished unpacking and putting my lingerie away, still planning on wearing it, I heard the key card kick in and the door bust open. To my surprise, the person that entered the room was a man!

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I'm Bobbie! I get this all the time!"

"Did they not tell you who you were rooming with?"

"No, I was a last-minute addition. I'll go downstairs and find another room. I'm sorry."

"I hope you can, I was told the entire hotel was booked solid!"

"Then I will room with a couple guys if I have to."

"I hope so," I said as he excused himself and exited the room.

I tried making myself comfortable as I waited to get ready for dinner. We had a huge group dinner planned and I brought just the right dress and lingerie for it. Most of the women gawked at me when I entered the room at these events, but the men sure liked it, and I loved the attention. I would be all business attire all day, but once we were off the clock, I brought lots to wear that showed ample cleavage. I truly didn't plan on sleeping with anyone, at least not anyone in the company, and to make that happen, I would have to go back to their room, so I stocked my purse with a few condoms and my trusty diaphragm, just in case I got crazy. My mind was working in overdrive this week, meetings planned, seeing my husband, fertile time of the month, and now having some guy burst in on me, I was a little frazzled.

As I sat there, I started remembering what Bobbie looked like in his suit and tie. He was about 6'1" tall, and from the look of him, quite muscular. Nice light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. His eyes reminded me of my husband. I started wondering if they were related. What would the chance of that be. I started squirming on the bed a little, trying to hike my skirt up to expose my black satin panties and maybe even slip my fingers in between the folds and bring myself to orgasm before dinner.

I started wondering if I would have the entire room to myself now that Bobbie turned out to be a guy. He couldn't swap with another girl, he would have to bunk up 3 to a room.

"Hmmmm, what a shame," I thought as my fingers started tracing the outline of my pussy through my panties. "Could you imagine a hot young stud like that sharing my room with me for 2 weeks. There is no way he would be able to resist me once he saw my outfits and my lingerie at night. He would be putty in my hands by the time the first night was over." I thought as I pulled my panties to the side and slipped my fingers into the wet folds of my pussy, finding my clit and rubbing it gently.

I started picturing him above me, slipping his big, hard, bare cock deep inside me over and over. My mind started wandering, "Would I allow him to cum inside me? Oooh, that feels so good! Do it, Cum Inside of me Please Bobbie," I whispered into the air. That triggered my next thought, how long would it take before I decided to leave my diaphragm out and let him fuck me bare? Would I wait until next week when I am less likely to get pregnant?

A little voice popped into my head, "Now what fun would that be? Your husband deserves this treat! Maybe you should do as he says, and start out with the condom on, then rip it off and slip it back inside of you, begging him to cum inside of you!"

"God, I was getting so naughty," but I could feel my orgasm approaching much quicker now. I was just about to cross over and let it rock my world, when I heard the key card tap the door and the buzzer go off. I heard a man's voice say, "Knock Knock!"

"Oh Shit!" I said as I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and quickly pulled my skirt down. I heard the door open and in walked Bobbie.

"No luck, no more rooms, no one has a spare bed. Looks like this is the only spare bed in the entire hotel.

I raised up and sat at the edge of my bed. "There is no way this is the only one, what about those roll-out beds?" I ask. I didn't really think we would have to share the room. I only brought sexy lingerie to sleep in, and how in the world was I gonna be able to get dressed or anything with some strange man in my room.

He walked over to me and stuck out his hand, "I'm Bobbie, I guess we are roommates. They said hopefully they could move me into my own room in a couple days, but for now, it looks like you are stuck with me."

I stuck my hand out, not realizing it was the one that was just playing with my pussy and shook his hand. I told him I wasn't happy about this, but that we would make due until he could find another room. That meant I would have the room all to myself in a few nights. I could make due with that, I suppose.

I told him which drawers I had already claimed, and that he could have any of the others. I told him I had left a few hangers in the armoire and that I had taken one of the shelves in the bathroom for my stuff.

He thanked me, then excused himself to the bathroom. When he returned, I was lying on the bed, resting my eyes. I heard him open his bag and start to pull his clothes out. I was still very horny, and I could feel my damp panties sticking to my pussy. I wondered how I would be able to get a fresh pair out without him noticing. This will be much more difficult than I thought.

I started drifting off to sleep. When I woke up, Bobbie was gone. Somehow my skirt had risen up and my panties were exposed. I quickly fixed that and looked at the clock. I hadn't overslept, but now I was wondering where Bobbie had gone and what he had seen, and dammit if I wasn't still horny.

I decided I needed to change and get ready for dinner. I went into the bathroom, fixed my makeup, then went into the room and grabbed my dress and my lingerie. I didn't know when he would come back into the room so I decided the safest place to get ready was in the bathroom. I also decided I should get up a little earlier than usual so I could get in and get ready before he woke up so I set my alarm for 30 minutes before I would have normally gotten up.

I quickly disrobed, then cleaned myself up. I sat down on the cold toilet seat and started slipping on my shear silk stockings. Once they were in place I put on my nude garter belt and fastened the stockings to them. Next came my nude thong panties and matching push-up bra. Fortunately, my husband never balked at how much I spent on lingerie. He loved it just as much as I did, and I always brought him home a surprise.

I then walked over and pulled the dress off the hanger and slipped it on. It had a zipper in the back, which I hate because I can never get it fully raised. Luckily I heard the door open and Bobbie come in. I opened the door and stepped out into the room. He was a little taken back by my outfit, and I saw him look me up from head to toe. I heard him breath out deeply.

"Would you mind zipping me up?" I asked as I turned around and pulled my hair to the side. I knew the zipper was just barely above my ass, and I wondered if he would get a peak at my garter belt or even the jewel on the back of my thong.

Again, I heard a quiet gasp leave his lips as he pulled the dress away from my body and zipped the zipper up.

I relished in the power I had over men. It really dumbfounded me how easily they got turned on and what turned them on, but I loved the attention they gave me. I knew I was going to be the star of the show and that's what I lived for.

I headed back into the bathroom, quickly snapped a selfie and sent it to my husband. I then sent him that I had a roommate, but that it was a guy named Bobbie and that there had been a mix-up. The hotel was full and there was no other rooms for him for the next few nights.

I slipped on my 4" nude sling backs and opened the door. The sight in front of me almost took my breath away. Bobbie had removed his shirt and tie, and was pulling his pants down when I walked in. His back had more muscles on it than I had ever seen, and his arms and shoulders were huge. He was wearing white boxer briefs that really clung to his tight, muscular ass.

"Why are you punishing me?" I said in my head as I spun around and walked right back into the bathroom.

"Sorry about that." I heard him say through the door. "I'm dressed, you can come back out."

I slowly opened the door and walked out. He had pulled his pants back up and put on a tight white wife beater. He was facing me this time and I could see his pecks and make out a decent 6 pack under the tight white shirt. I glanced over his body and thought to myself, "This may not be anywhere near as bad as I imagined." I felt my pussy moisten as I looked him over like a piece of meat.

"Are you headed down? I was hoping I could escort you this evening?" He said like a gentleman.

"I was just getting ready to, but that would be nice," I said. I walked over and picked up my clutch, making sure everything was in there that I would need tonight. I then turned around and watched him put his shirt on, then tuck it into his trousers and zip them up.

"I wouldn't mind watching that over and over," I thought. I watched him buckle his belt, then walk into the bathroom. "I'll be out in just a minute."

"Ok, take your time." I said. A few minutes later he emerged. "What is that you're wearing?" I asked.

"Armani." He said.

"Oh, I might have to find that for my husband," I responded.

"You're married?"

"Yes, didn't you notice the ring?"

"Sorry, not something I really pay attention to."

"Are you married?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why don't you wear a ring?"

"I did, but then I had a job that I couldn't wear one at, and I got comfortable not wearing it. I still wear it around the house. Makes my wife happy."

"What does she think of your traveling?"

"I don't travel that much. I usually stay in the office."

"Oh, nice. So you are usually home?"

"Yeah. I don't mind the travel though. She is alright with it."

"What does she think of you sharing your room with a woman?"

"I haven't told her that part. Probably best. She might get upset."

"Oh, so she wouldn't like it?"

"No, would your husband?"

"I don't think he will mind. I already texted him. I told him we at least have separate beds."

"That is true. I will think about that. Maybe my wife won't be too upset."

"I can tell you that most women would not be too happy with their husband not telling them."

"Would you be?"

"No, not really. I think I'd be more upset if he didn't tell me."

"Yeah, I can see that. I will let her know later. Shall we head downstairs?"

"Absolutely." I said as I grabbed his arm and walked out of the room.

That evening went exactly as I had planned it. All the women were jealous and every man in there couldn't take their eyes off me. I ended up sitting with Bobbie and his group of friends, a mix of men and women. We ended up talking most of the night. At one point I even saw him text his wife and let her know about the mix-up. I thought she handled it pretty well, they said goodnight and we continued to drink and talk.

123456...9