How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the surface she could fully understand how Katie would want to fuck Donna because she was serious milf. She had overheard packs of boys in high school talking about mothers of classmates and Donna and her own mom Joanna were almost always the top two being discussed.

She could even on some level understand how Katie might allow herself a little forbidden fantasy every now and then involving Donna. Instead she wasn't just enjoying a little dirty fantasy she was actively avoiding her own mother out of fear she would lose control. She understood now her fear too because she couldn't imagine Donnas' reaction if her own daughter were to try and seduce her.

Not that she thought Donna was any kind of prude because she had been known to appreciate a nice butt or some hard abs while they would all shop together. It was actually kind of fun when both mothers and both daughters would hit the mall together. It was more like a girlfriend's day out and no topic was closed for discussion. The girls had come to see their mother's as friends they could trust because of those outings.

Now because of her friend's confession an image formed in her head and she unknowingly let a small moan escape her lips. She had briefly pictured a naked Katie in the arms of an equally naked Donna and instead of disgusting her it made her tingle.

"Wow...wow...wow... I have to tell you that at first hearing what you just said I was numb. Sis, you aren't a monster, you might have some seriously dirty thoughts running through your head but you are far from a monster."

"But don't you see when you thought my father might have touched me he was a monster in your eyes. Now I have those exact desires towards my mom so doesn't that make me one too? I just don't know what to do Trish, I mean my first instinct is to go home and spend time with my mom, but I swear to you I'm so afraid something might happen. If it did it could make my own mother think I'm disgusting and she would hate me. It's all so fucked up and I just don't know what to do!" she said as she started sobbing.

"First of all stop your crying, and then think about what you just said, you compared what you are feeling to a possible child molester it's not even close. When I thought your dad might have done something to make you feel this way I thought of him as a monster because he's an adult and you weren't. Your mom is an adult and if you were to make any crazy kind of attempt to make your dirty urges come true it would be one adult to another. That being said, I don't think Donna would freak out and hate you by any means. I don't think you realize how much you mean to her, just look at what she's going through right now. She's messed up because you're here and she's there."

"So you don't think I'm a disgusting dirty pervert and that I should just stay away from my mom?" Katie asked. She was starting to feel better about telling Trish because her friend was not letting her down. She didn't run out of the room telling Katie she was sick and to stay away from her, she was being a friend.

"Katie, you're my sister and let me be the first to tell you that you already are a disgusting dirty pervert. Remember I'm the one who gets to hear everything that goes on in that bedroom of yours. Do I think you are even more disgusting because of what you want to do, honestly no? In fact after you just confessed to me it made me picture you and your mom naked together and it made me tingle. It's so above and beyond dirty and filthy that it's fucking hot!" Trish said with a grin on her face.

For the first time ever since she had started having these feelings Katie didn't feel like scum. In fact she felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders just with Trish's last words. As if a switch had gone off in her head at that moment she actually started allowing herself to openly wonder how her mother's cunt would taste. She wondered briefly if she could seduce her slowly so that maybe it wouldn't shock her into revulsion.

"Really Trish, you really think the idea of me and my mom fucking is hot? So what should I do should try and...well you know?"

"Don't ask me that question Katie because it's something that you need to decide for yourself. At the very least you need to somehow sit down with Donna and tell her your feelings. There's no way on earth she's going to condemn you for this, not with how much she loves you. Promise me one thing though, if somehow you manage to get into her pants I want to watch. Maybe not the first time but I want to see the two of you together because you've burned the fucking image into my head now too!"

"Oh my god Trish you're just as dirty as I am you closet perv! If I were lucky enough for anything to happen and I got to fuck my mom I promise you I'll do my best to make it so you can watch us."

"Oh god you better because now I'm going to walk around with this filthy image in my head!"

"Well I didn't tell you the toughest part for me; my dad wants me to let my mom come visit us for a few weekends. He wants her to start this weekend so you know how nervous his request made me," Katie

"Holy shit so have you been sitting here all day plotting how to fuck your mom this weekend?" Trish asked while she unconsciously let her hand drift down to her crotch.

"No you dirty perv; until I talked to you tonight I was sitting here trying to figure out how to avoid trying to fuck her. After talking with you though I'm not so sure I want to avoid it. I think I'd rather go for it and see what happens. It's so risky though Trish, what if she rejects me?"

"Honey even if she did I bet you she would do it in a really cool way. She'd probably say she understands but she can't allow it to happen or something like that. Of course I think you should definitely go for it."

"You know I think I've seriously underestimated how dirty your mind is! I just bet you're gonna want to be home this weekend too to see if anything does happen," she teasingly asked.

"Well I did plan to go home for the weekend but it might help you to have a third party around. It might make the tension a little lighter and make it easier for you to ...well you know"

"Bullshit you just don't want to miss seeing it happen, ok stay home. Just don't push me into doing anything, if anything happens I want it to be natural and not forced." Katie told her in a mock stern voice.

"Okay so now that we've settled the fact that you're afraid to be around her because you're scared you'll rape your own mom and that we're both pervs, can you tell me how this all came to be. I mean you didn't just wake up one day and notice your mom's amazing body, how did you start to want to jump her bones?"

So Katie told her the story of her mom showing her how to masturbate and how she had seen her mom's pussy that night. How the sight of it had stuck with her all these years. How when she and her mother were close and alone she imagined seeing it again. She told her about her getting her first sex toys from Donna and asking her to demonstrate how to use them only to be laughed off as being silly.

By the time she was done Trish could see how the attraction had built in her friend. She could understand how the semi-intimate encounters she shared every night with Donna brushing her hair had fed the fires of her attraction. Katie had described to her how she would sit with her back pressed against her mother's tits while Donna softly and slowly brushed her hair every night. After Katie was done explaining she understood completely and in thinking about it could see how normal Katie's feelings were. The only thing that wasn't normal was the relationship involved.

In hearing Katie's confession Trish couldn't help but sit there and feel like a complete coward. She was in the same exact position as Katie but her feelings were for her roommate and she didn't have the courage to do what Katie wants to do with her mother. The two of them hugged and Trish reassured her like she had said at the beginning of their talk that she would always be there for her.

Katie's cell phone rang then and she knew it must be the call she was expecting from home. So she left and went to her room and closed the door so it was only open a crack. She didn't want Katie to hear her as she laid on the bed and furiously started frigging her own pussy. Her head was full of images, pictures of her and Katie, and pictures of Katie and Donna.

Then just as she was pushing her hips up with a huge orgasm another picture flashed across her brain, it was an image in her head of her looking down in between her legs and seeing her own mother's deep blue eyes staring back up at her. She screamed out and knew Katie must have heard her, but didn't care. She had just taken Katie's dirty desires and transferred them to herself and it had made her cum harder than she ever had before.

When Jack walked into his house he wasn't sure what to expect after the confrontation earlier in the morning. He was pleasantly shocked to see Donna up and about actively making dinner. It smelled wonderful too, which was even more of a surprise considering that one of the other things that his wife seemed to have abandoned was her love of cooking.

To say he was surprised would have been an understatement and when Donna came over to him with a glass of wine for him he almost fell down. He couldn't remember her greeting him at the door like this in months. Then he noticed what she was wearing or should he say was barely wearing, it was her favorite sexy cooking lingerie. Something that hadn't seen the light of day in many a year.

It brought him back to earlier days in their marriage before Katie had arrived; she used to love to cook in sexy underwear. Her thought was that both sex and eating were sensual experiences so why not try and combine them both. It was quite a leap of belief for her after her sheltered upbringing. There was more than one burnt meal in their house in those early days because of a forgotten stove.

"Honey, please let me offer you this glass of wine in apology for my outburst this morning. I felt terrible all day and I just want to say I'm sorry." Donna said softly.

"Well I couldn't think of a more wonderful way to come home tonight darling. Apology accepted and everything forgotten," he said without commenting on her outfit.

She was standing in front of him wearing a black bustier with crimson highlights and matching scarlet panties. The tops of her breasts were fully exposed with only an inch or so standing in the way of her nipples being bared. Over the bustier she wore a filmy black kimono which was completely see through. The effect was stunning and Jack could immediately feel himself stirring in his pants.

"I'm making your favorite dinner baby, Coq Au Vin with fresh herbed rice. Later after dinner we can talk about whatever you want. That is if you feel like talking!" she said while she did a sexy little spin for him.

"Donna what happened today, don't get me wrong because dinner smells amazing and you look even more amazing?" he said gently. He didn't want to upset the apple cart so he was careful in asking her.

She looked sheepishly at the floor before answering, "Well after you left I thought all morning on what has been bothering me. I know I've told you that everything is fine but it's not. I think I know why I've been in such a funk for months but can we eat and spend a little time with each other before we talk anymore."

"Honey I think I would be your willing slave boy if you greeted me at the door like this every day. Your wish is my command so lead me to the table!" he said as he took her arm in his.

Donna felt just a little guilty about what had brought her out of her funk this afternoon and she would never tell him. Yes she would tell him that she was missing Katie terribly but she would never mention that picturing their daughter fucking a boy was what had awakened her dormant sex drive. She was dressed this way because she was truly horny except what Jack could never know was that he wasn't the cause of her being that way.

Jack had a very hard time focusing in on the dinner in front of him while Donna was sitting next to him dressed as she was. The whole scenario reminded him of earlier days in his marriage when greetings like tonight had been common occurrences. He also felt about as horny as he had back then because Donna and he hadn't had sex in months now. There was a lot of lust built up between his legs and the last thing he wanted to do was eat dinner.

As he sat there eating he started to notice some differences between how Donna greeted him now as opposed to all those years ago. Back then the whole dinner was spent with them touching each other and staring into each other's eyes. They were the epitome of love struck young people. They truly only had eyes for each other and short of the house burning down around them they weren't going to be distracted.

Today was different though, Donna was dressed as she used to be back then that was still the same. It was her actions that were different and he couldn't put his finger on it. He knew she was horny and that she wasn't faking that because Donna had certain tell tale physical signs other than the obvious aroused nipples.

Unlike people who get flushed after an orgasm Donna would get flush when she got horny. It got really bad sometimes when they were younger too because they could be out in the world and it would strike her, almost for no reason. As her inhibitions had started to crack and he had learned this sign of her horniness he had pushed their boundaries a little more each time he got the chance. He had eventually convinced Donna to have sex in public once with him and he remembered her having the greatest orgasm of her life.

That had led to other public adventures always in places where there was a distinct chance of getting caught. They tried everything, including once having sex in a row of books at the public library. That was an accomplishment he thought to himself because Donna was not quiet when she came, in fact people like her classified as screamers.

To keep her quiet he had made her take her panties off and give them to him. He had disappeared to the men's room where he proceeded to jack off into them giving the crotch a great burst of semen. He then went back to Donna and took her to the row they had selected and showed her the cum on the panties. When she went to say something he shoved them in her mouth with the cum stained crotch right on her taste buds so she could savor his flavor as they fucked... He then turned her around and took her from behind while hundreds of people did their quiet research assisted by all the staff on duty.

So he knew that his wife was horny and wasn't faking that tonight, it just seemed like she wouldn't look at him now that they were sitting. His mind turned dark briefly and he had to make a supreme effort to chase away the thoughts invading his mind.

The thought he was struggling with was fidelity once again and his questioning of Donnas' status on the subject. He sat there wondering if in fact Donna was dressed like this for some guy who might have just left his house. He kept trying to get this subversive idea to just lie down and die but he couldn't.

His wife had become such a mystery to him over the last few months and it had left his own personal beliefs shaken and in question. Just the fact that he was suspicious at all of her behavior tonight was something he never would have believed possible. It would have been so easy to just sit there and accept this rejuvenated Donna on face value but they still needed to talk.

It would be interesting to hear what Donna thought was the source of her being in a funk. The real work though would come when they tried to figure out what it would take to get her out of it and keep her out of it. He knew that there were going to have to be some changes in their lives and he was willing to work with her. Something had to take hold of her and give her back the interest in getting up each day. She needed something that would motivate her and drive her forward.

Donna sat at the table with Jack and couldn't get the images out of her head. The images she herself had put there this afternoon. She knew that she was flush from being horny and that Jack could easily see how aroused she was but she was trying to control it. After she had masturbated this afternoon it seemed to break open a dam of sensual feelings. She had gone so long without an orgasm that right now it was taking every ounce of her willpower to not spread her legs right now and finger herself once again.

Once again unknowingly to him though she was dripping down below with images of their young daughter naked and riding a cock running behind her eyes. She thought once again that it was just a little odd that she didn't feel guilty using her daughter as a masturbation fantasy. She justified it in her own mind by telling herself that Katie was a sensationally sexy young woman and that's why she had the fantasies she was having.

It wasn't that she was actually fantasizing about having sex with Katie herself but anyone else would know that it wouldn't be a huge leap for that to come next. So as she sat there trying to focus on the dinner in front of her and her husband she wondered to herself if Katie would ever agree to let her watch. To actually let her watch while she had sex with someone else or would she think her mom was disgusting. She didn't think Katie would really be too shocked because she had been successful in giving her daughter a much broader outlook on sex then she had grown up with. Of course she could never broach the subject with her so it would just remain a dirty fantasy in her head.

Even with all the concerns inside his head Jack was truly enjoying his meal, Donna was a superb cook when she made the effort. He reminded himself that food had been involved in how they met and had played an essential part of their early relationship. She had the gift of handling contrasting flavors and textures that even some school taught chefs never achieved.

Donna was finally able to start leveling out from her constant barrage of nasty thoughts and was enjoying her dinner too. She knew that when they were finished eating it would be time for the talk they each agreed on earlier. Then she was planning on taking Jack to bed and giving him some of the pussy he hadn't been able to get for the last three months.

"Honey, I know I've told you this a million times but I would eat your cooking over any chef in the world! This is amazing, I only hope this is the beginning of you spending time in the kitchen again," Jack told her in between taking enthusiastic bites of his fork tender chicken.

"Thank you Jack, I know life's been difficult around here and it's mostly my doing. I felt so bad about the way I attacked you this morning I wanted to do something special for you tonight!" she told him. She wasn't lying either because she had felt bad, just maybe not as bad as she was telling him.

She could understand his line of questioning this morning because to the outside observer it might have screamed cheating wife. She had no idea why the idea of him thinking that had set her off the way it had. She had felt a blind rage at his insinuation that she might have someone else.

The only reason she could even think that might explain why she acted like she did was her own disappointment in him. When he started to take their discussion this morning down the road of infidelity she felt hurt and angry with him. She was angry because this was the man she had spent the last twenty two years with. She felt like he should understand what was bothering her and he should know it didn't involve an affair.

She wasn't taking any responsibility in her own mind for the fact that she had shut down almost all communication with him. There were no talks to give him a clue what was wrong she just expected him to know. After all it was his job as her husband to take care of her and in not understanding her he was failing in her eyes. She would never admit her next thoughts to anyone if asked but she even started to feel a shift in her respect for him. How could she respect a man who fails his wife and doesn't understand her? Of course while she was justifying her actions in her own mind this afternoon she failed to give Jack any credit for the number of times he tried to hold her. Nor for the number of times he tried to sit her down and gently find out what was wrong with her. No, in her eyes he should know and he should have answers for how to fix it.

1...345678