How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another was her mom's allowing her to join her in a bottle of wine on a fairly regular basis. So when Katie came into the house in tears that night Donna just poured her a glass and took her in her arms and held her. She waited until Katie was ready to talk before saying anything and then she just let it all pour out of her. After she was done she had asked her how it had felt, she wasn't concerned with the boy she wanted to know how it had felt for her physically.

She had told her mother that she really enjoyed the feeling of being filled up and that the sex itself was a lot of fun. She hadn't had an orgasm she told her to which Donna just told her she could do that herself later. They both laughed at that too because it was just another inside secret they shared.

Donna had been the one to show her how to masturbate, one year earlier. She never touched her of course because that wouldn't be right. She just lay back in her daughter's bed one night after they had finished off a bottle of wine and told her to pay attention. She had watched and been mesmerized by the sight of her mother's hand working all over her own vagina. She paid close attention to the time she spent rubbing her clit before inserting one, then two, then finally three fingers inside herself. She watched as her mother's body spasmed and shook with the power of an orgasm. It was then that she realized how beautiful her mother was, not only that but she found herself wanting to touch her the same way she was touching herself. She shook her head and shook off that thought because she knew things like that never happened.

Donna then had her lay back and do the same thing to herself that she had watched her do moments ago. She softly spoke to her guiding her towards the pursuit of her first orgasm. When her daughter finally came screaming into her pillow she looked down with pride at her beautiful young girl and pulled her into a hug. It never struck them as odd that they were holding each other with both their pussies on full display.

It wouldn't have struck them as odd either because that's the kind of relationship they had. Katie more often than not thought of Donna as the sister she never had and next to her friend Trish considered her to be her best friend. The very next night she found a surprise wrapped on her pillow, when she opened it she found a metallic looking egg with a controller. She beamed with love for her mother because she had obviously gotten this for her today. There was a card attached too and inside it read "To my beautiful darling daughter, the wonderful thing about grown up toys is they never break your heart. If you need more batteries come see me I have plenty."

She closed her door immediately and put the egg to work on her clit working herself through three orgasms before falling asleep. It was only the urging that dinner was ready that roused her out of her sleep. She obviously had figured out how to use the vibrator but she wondered if she could convince her mother to show her how when she brushed her hair tonight. For some reason she couldn't get the sight of her mother's swollen mature pussy out of her head and whenever she thought of it her own pussy tingled.

When she brought it up that night her mom laughed off her request by telling her she heard the sounds coming from the bedroom this afternoon. She knew that Katie figured out how to play with her new toy. After the masturbation demonstration things went back to the way they had been, hair brushing and girl talk at night. They would often have some wine while they did it so that was one of the reasons for the door being closed to her father.

Katie had never considered sex with women as being something she'd ever be interested in but after watching her mother she had to reconsider. After that she watched her mom more closely around the house. Her attraction to her was probably the only thing that they never discussed with each other because she had no idea how to tell Donna.

It didn't disturb her either that she might be sexually attracted to her mom because she knew it would be a fantasy. There was no way that kind of thing ever happened and even if it did her mom was definitely not the type of person to do it. It was hard for her to imagine that now she was walking around not only with a lesbian crush but a lesbian crush on her own mom.

Of course she had never managed to see her mother's pussy again but her crush had never left her. She had even experimented with a couple of women, she didn't want girls her own age she wanted women that reminded her of her mom. She was even now involved with a woman she had met in a local coffee shop as well as her boy toy.

She seriously missed the closeness she had shared with Donna right up until the time she left home. Her mother never knew it but there were many nights after she finished brushing her hair and left her room that Katie would rub herself raw wishing it were her mother's fingers in her pussy. She was very careful to hide these feelings because she was afraid that if it ever came out that it would destroy their relationship.

As much as she missed her mother she found it liberating to be away from home and her constant crush. It had gotten so intense during her last year at home that some nights it took every ounce of will power to not just throw Donna on the bed and rip her clothes off. So because of that she felt like the distance had done her good. It still didn't stop her heart from aching at the distance between them.

She was loving her life at NYU and was meeting so many interesting people but she felt like something was missing. If she was honest with herself she would admit that it was missing one of her best friends, her mother. She had thought that putting some distance between them would have helped temper the attraction she felt but it hadn't really worked.

That was more than evident when she went home for the holidays and her mom had immediately rekindled their nightly ritual. Each night when she would finally say goodnight Katie found herself to be a quivering mass of nerve endings. There's a sensuality to having your hair brushed by someone else and it probably should have stopped for them years ago. She couldn't bring herself to tell her mom it needed to stop because she knew she'd have to admit why. She'd have tell her mother how much she would love to bury her face in her mature wet pussy. How she'd love to suck her cunt lips till she screamed for her to stop. She knew she would never be able to tell her so she just sat back and sucked up all the sensual feelings it brought on.

She had gotten into the prestigious filmmakers program at NYU because her ultimate goal was to make movies. Because of that she was always looking at everything through a virtual camera lens. She was always thinking how different locales would fit whatever ideas she had at the moment.

She felt more than blessed to be living where she was right now too because it was just so full of culture and ambiance. She had ideas constantly bombarding her about what to do for her first film project but she wanted to truly feel the right idea when it struck her. She wanted to do something edgy and arty at the same time, something uniquely New York in feel and style. She wanted to capture the emotions of the city in whatever actor or actress would be her lead.

She was a bit frustrated because she had the upcoming summer break to make her first film. It was due to be screened in the next fall session so it was essential that she finalize an idea. She was well aware that nothing was off limits at this point in her career; some of her colleagues were already talking about pushing the envelope into the borderline of eroticism in their films.

She herself also wanted her film to be erotically charged but she wanted something different, something that would make people gasp when they saw it. She was confident the right idea would come to mind she just had to be open and receptive to it when it did.

She was torn out of her reverie at the sound of her cell phone; it was her father's ring tone. Odd she thought he's never been known to call me during work hours. It was odd enough that she pulled her naked body out of the bed and picked it up. As she did she noticed her roommate Trish's naked form in her room sprawled across her bed, god she had an exquisite body she thought to herself.

"Hey Daddy, to what do I owe this unusual reach out? Is there something wrong up Redding way?" she asked referring to the town in Connecticut where she had grown up.

"Hey sweetheart, actually there is and I was kind of at a loss for who to reach out to," he said sadly into the phone.

She knew this was serious so she listened while headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. She loved her full kitchen and had inherited her mother's love of cooking so it got used fairly frequently.

"Shoot dad you sound upset, what's going on? Is mommy alright?"

"Actually darling she's not and I thought you might have spoken to her and had some idea what's going on with her."

"No dad, the last time I spoke to mom was a couple days ago. I just called her cause I was missing her and wanted to say hi. She made it sound like everything is peachy back home; she just told me she missed me too."

Jack was silent for a second reflecting on his daughter's words. In the months since she left she had never once called him to tell him she missed him. It just underscored the special relationship she had with Donna.

"Baby I think her missing you is messing with her in a big way. She hasn't been the same since after the holidays and she's not getting better. We had a showdown this morning in which I almost accused her of having an affair. She totally lost it and it turned ugly at even the suggestion. Then on the way to work I was thinking it all out and it all seems to be traced to when you went back to school in January. I think your mommy misses her special girl and I was hoping you could help her out somehow."

"Are you kidding dad, I'll do anything to make mom feel better. Do you have any ideas what you want me to do? Should I come home this weekend maybe that will help her?"

"I knew you would be willing to help honey, the two of you have always been so close."

When he said that Katie thought she felt her labia quiver at the thought of how close she wished they really were. Would her daddy be reaching out for her help if he knew that his own daughter lusted and coveted his own wife?

"Don't make any plans for the weekend honey please. I'm going to go home tonight and talk to your mom. I'm going to see if maybe she agrees that you being gone is causing her to feel so bad. Whatever we come up with short term is going to have be supplemented with some change in her daily life but we'll cross that bridge next. Why don't you try and make sure we can get you around nine o clock tonight, we can have a family conference call okay?"

"No problem dad, should I call her after I get off with you?"

"No honey let me talk to her first. Then tonight let's see what we can come up with. I'm thinking you coming up for the weekend wouldn't be so effective. Maybe you could give up a little of your college freedom and have her come and stay with you for a weekend or two?"

Oh my god she thought to herself, why don't you just throw raw meat at a lion for Christ's sake. Having her mother all to herself in the heat of New York City, could she trust herself to not make a fool of herself.

At least if she were at home it would feel controlled but having her here, well it would be a challenge. Maybe it might be what she needed to actually tell her mom her feelings. Maybe she could come clean without making her feel weird or threatened and then she could feel comfortable around her once again.

"Okay dad, you know me and Trish would love to have her so whatever you feel is right. I'll wait for your call tonight. Don't worry either I know we can make her feel better together."

"I hope so baby, I just want her to be happy, that's all I've ever wanted for her and for you. I'll call you later."

Katie sat in the kitchen sipping her coffee lost in her thoughts about her mother and her illicit feelings for her when her roommate came strolling in. Trish Edwards had been friends with Katie since they were both six years old. Their families lived right next door to each other if you considered having the next nearest house a 5 minute drive away next door.

Trish's parents Joanne and Steve had been ecstatic to learn of their daughter's acceptance to NYU and that she would be living with Katie. Trish had applied for a number of west coast colleges such as USC and UCLA and had actually been accepted to all of them. Then she had second thoughts because she realized that even though she loved the idea of living in California she would miss her best friend too much.

The two girls had talked and Katie had laid out a five year plan for both of them that would have them in L.A. by its completion. Katie was enrolled in NYU's film school and she already had decided that after she finished she would move to the west coast to look for work. So she had been able to convince Trish to apply to NYU even though it would be considered a late application.

Trish's strengths lay in computer sciences and she had maintained a perfect 4.0 grade average all the way through high school. Her grades were by far good enough to get her accepted but the Computer Sciences curriculum at NYU was considered to be the second hardest of its kind to get into in the country. The completion was fierce and she didn't hold out much hope of getting accepted mainly because it was a late application.

Initially she had been rejected but put on a waiting list, she would be the first selected if anyone dropped out. It seemed like she had to resolve herself with winding up at one of the other schools anyway. Then a phone call from the dean of admissions for the Computer Sciences school told her that one of the other students had to withdraw due to family emergencies. So there it was her door was open and she and her best friend would still be together for the next four years.

She could tell by the look on Katie's face that something big was rattling around in her head. She always knew when her best friend was working out some issue or problem because she would acknowledge nothing around her. She sometimes wondered if God were to appear while she was in one of these fugues would she even notice.

Of course she was also sitting there in the kitchen nude as the day she came out of her mother's womb. Katie had no problem with nudity and living with her had allowed Trish to overcome some of her inhibitions with her body. She still didn't feel comfortable walking around without a stitch on, especially if Katie had one of her human dildoes over. She was however comfortable with just the light almost see through wrap that she was wearing.

She knew the perfect way to rouse her friend from whatever was occupying her mind; it was something they did to each other whenever they were feeling silly. A simple little titty twister, it always got either of their attention because the shared a similar trait of ultra sensitive nipples. Nothing sexual had ever happened between them to let them know this shared trait, it was just something they discovered through talking about sex.

Of course what Katie didn't know was that it was definitely a sexual thing for her whenever she got her nipples pinched by her roommate. Her most guarded secret on earth was her attraction to Katie and she would never let it out to anyone. When she first found out that Katie wanted her to share an apartment with her she had been nervous. She had secretly lusted for her for years now and thought she might not be able to keep her secret if faced with a naked Katie all the time.

It was still quite hard to not just reach out and shove her fingers inside her pussy at times like this but she kept herself under control. On nights like last night when she would hear Katie screaming out in orgasm while getting fucked repeatedly she would finger herself in time with the fucking. She would imagine that Katie was screaming because of her. She would have the greatest orgasms when she did that.

Trish wasn't a lesbian by any means and was quite certain she was bi-sexual. She had fooled around with a few girls but the majority of her experiences had been with boys. She had a different mindset than Katie when it came to dating also; she liked the closeness of being in a relationship. Unfortunately for her right now she was between guys so she was extra, extra horny all the time.

In fact she hadn't been with a guy for two months now and had only been with another girl who was an occasional friend with benefits. So seeing her best friend naked in front of her right now was definitely getting her juices flowing. She loved looking at her too because she was so unlike herself in appearance.

Katie was voluptuous and curvy in a small package at only 5' 5". She was considered dusky in complexion because of her mother's side of the family. In fact her mother's genes must have seriously dominated her father's because Katie was almost a twin of her mother just younger. The biggest difference between mother and daughter was in their hair, it was the only place that her mother's genes appeared watered down. Katie had chestnut brown hair as opposed to the midnight black of her mother. Katie's hair was amazing in its luxuriousness too, so full of body and shine. She had always worn it either to the middle of her back or even down to her waist at times. She had asked her how difficult it was to keep it so beautiful once and Katie had told her about her mom's brushing routine every night.

She on the other hand was pretty tall at 5' 10" tall and would never really be considered curvy even though her 34b chest seemed perfect for her. Her skin was almost an alabaster white and beaches were definitely not her best friend early in the summer. It had been a long running practice between the girls to make sure that Trish would burn in her backyard a couple times first to work on an early tan before they hit the beach on the summer. The most striking thing about Trish though was her hair color. There are redheads and there are serious redheads with hair that looked like living fire and Trish was one of those.

Side by side no one would ever take the two young women for sisters based in their appearance. If you got past the appearance differences you would find that their relationship was even closer than most sisters and woe be the person to wrong either one of them. They had each other's backs all the time and even though fighting might not be considered by some to be ladylike more than one person had felt the sting of a serious slap or backhand if they insulted one of them. So even though they might not have the same blood running in their veins they might as well because each one of them considered the other her sister.

So as Trish approached her best friend and roommate she tried to do so stealthily. She started to reach over Katie's naked shoulder and was about to reach down and grab a nipple. Instead she heard a whisper from in front of her.

"If you pinch my nipple right now I think I'll have Chad tie you to the bed tonight so you can't frig yourself while we fuck. Then I'll send him in there to shove his cock up your still virgin ass!" Katie said with a low giggle.

The image of her current boy toy with his cock in her best friend's asshole made her pussy spasm. She knew that Trish had the hots for her but she also knew that Trish didn't want her to know. It was a shame too because all it would take would be a move on Trish's part and the two of them could be much more than roommates.

Katie would never make the first move because she wanted to respect her friend's secret. Besides it might just be a fantasy and if it became reality it could damage their lifelong friendship. She valued that much more than a roll in the hay with her even though Trish had a spectacular body.

123456...8