How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she jumped off the bed and as she headed to her own room she turned back and winked at her roommate.

"Maybe seeing something as wild as me and my mom touching each other might inspire you to chase one of your own fantasies too! I'm gonna need your help making this happen so don't make any plans next weekend and be ready. If this happens I promise you will be allowed to not only watch the first time but all the time after too!"

Trish was speechless because she knew that Katie had just come as close as she ever had to just outright giving herself to her. She knew that the comment about taking advantage of opportunities was for her benefit. She hoped that watching the possible incestuous coupling would do exactly as Katie had suggested. She hoped it would give her the courage to maybe do more than just watch the two of them.

After Katie left and went to her room moans of release could be clearly heard from both bedrooms in the apartment. Of course what Katie didn't know was that inspired by her own confession of incestuous lust Trish's fantasies once again morphed from Donna and Katie to a fantasy involving herself and her own mother Joanna.

To be continued...

1...345678