How Two Women Wrecked My Celibate Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was an intelligent woman who had standards. Although many men would kiss the ground she walked, she did not have any interest in any of them because they were just a bunch of horny idiots. All the men she came across were either too dumb, too ugly, or too loose cannoned for her. It was rare that she would let a man touch her. The last time she let a man touch her was almost three years ago. She was basically a female equivalent of a blue balling man.

She touched herself to relieve some stress caused by the idiocy of these kids and the lack of sex in her life. She stroked herself, pretending it was the perfect man licking her clitoris.

"Oh yes! Lick my pussy!"

She stopped the stroking and desperately looked around for a phallic object. She needed to have something inside her. She looked around the bed and found a pen.

'Nah, too small.' She thought.

She continued to search and found her hairbrush. She decided to take off her clothes, since it would be more convenient to her. It also made her feels naughty being naked. She aimed the handle of the brush towards her wet opening and put only an inch in. Teasing herself, pretending that it was the perfect man teasing her. This made her want it more.

"Oh please baby, don't tease me! Look how wet my pussy is!"

She then shoved the whole brush handle in and cried out in ecstasy. She fucked herself at a medium rhythm while using her other hand to stroke her clitoris. She could smell her aroused scent and felt hot from it. However, this was not enough tonight. She needed more, because her male co-workers and students were being extra dumb today. She decided to relieve her stress in an extra naughty way tonight. It was something she just recently got into doing while masturbating.

She turned her attention to the pen. She stopped masturbating and grabbed it. She took out the brush and put the pen in its place to lube it up. She spat on two of her fingers and moved her hand down below her vaginal opening. She rubbed her anus with her saliva coated fingers. She then pulled the pen out of her pussy and pressed it against her anus.

"Oh, feeling kinky today are we? Yeah baby, put your finger in my ass!"

Once the pen entered her rectum, she held it there while using her other hand to pick up the brush and reinsert it into her pussy. She began to moan,

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it baby! Fuck me while you finger my ass! I'm such a dirty girl!"

She moved the brush at a fast rhythm and the pen did not take long to catch up with the brush's pace. Angela fucked herself fast with her brush and pen as she kept thinking about her perfect man being the one doing all this to her. She was ready to climax.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah! Fuck the shit outta me! Oh yes! I'm cumming!"

Angela's body tensed up for a few seconds, then she relaxed on her bed, satisfied. Perhaps one day she would find someone worthy of fucking her. Perhaps...

It had been a whole week since Alyssa moved in. Jonah noticed that Alyssa was not exactly the tidiest person. She made the place messier than it ever was before she came. He let it slide because she was still new and he was too overjoyed knowing that they were bonding again. They even started to call each other 'bro' and 'sis' again. Despite this, he had to put his foot down and let her know to clean after herself. He approached Alyssa's room and knocked.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"You can come in."

Jonah opened her door. She was laying on her stomach on top of her bed looking on her laptop at something. He quickly noticed that her jeans were hugging snuggly around her ass. Jonah gulped and thought to himself,

'My gosh, the way woman dress during my generation.'

"Hey sis, look, I need you to do a better job of cleaning after yourself. It's just, things are lying around and plates are stacked at the sink. There's even hair tumbleweeds around this place. It's been a whole week."

"Oh, sorry bro, I'll get it done."

"Thanks sis."

Jonah left Alyssa's room and drove to church. Alyssa went back to her laptop. It was true, Alyssa was not the neatest person in the world, but who was? So she made the place a bit messy. She would clean it in no time...eventually.

Jonah parked his car and locked it. He entered the church and immediately went to confession. He needed to repent for his sins. He had been masturbating a lot lately. More than usual. He was usually good at abstaining from it, but for some strange reason, he'd been doing it now more than ever. He went inside the confessional and Father Andre was in there, allowing him to confess his sins.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned, it has been a week since my last confession. As of late, I have been giving into masturbation now more than I ever have before. I can't explain it. I try, but I fail at abstaining most times."

"I see. Well my son, sexual desire is something within all of us as human beings. Man has been given the gift to reproduce, but we must not abuse that gift by wasting that that has been given the ability to create life. Has there been major changes in your lifestyle perhaps?"

"Well, my step-sister lives with me now, but I know that it's not her. She's my sister and nothing would ever happen between us."

"I see, perhaps a woman you have been talking to more so than before?"

"Well I have been talking to this cashier more than usual, maybe it's her."

"Well my son, there is nothing wrong with socializing with other people, but you must fight against the temptations of the flesh. Just keep working at abstaining from lustful desires. For your penance, pray three Hail Marys and find the strength to fight the urge. I hereby absolve you of your sins, go in peace my son."

"Thank you father."

Jonah left the confessional to kneel and pray for forgiveness. He had a feeling things would be better. That changes were to come in the future.

Chapter V

Back at home, Alyssa was still on her laptop. She had not touched the dishes in the sink, nor the broom to sweep her hair. She did not lift a finger to clean the place up. All she did was remove her jeans to make herself more comfortable on her bed. About an hour had passed and nothing was achieved in the house. She then heard the front door open.

Jonah had returned home only to find the dishes still unclean and stacked in the sink and Alyssa's hair messy all over the floor. Alyssa's stuff was still lying around as well. Jonah could clearly see that she did not do anything to clean the place up. She had a whole hour to do something that took less than thirty minutes max. He quickly went to Alyssa's room to talk to her. He had to assert himself now, before this got out of hand. If she was already getting this bad during the first week, he could not imagine the next year or two. He opened the door without knocking and saw her in her underwear. Alyssa got mad at him.

"Knock!!"

"Sorry!"

She took the blanket and put it over herself and then told Jonah it was safe to come in. She was a bit embarrassed and got a bit bitchy towards Jonah for not knocking.

"What do you want?!"

"Look sis, I need you to clean the place. I can't keep cleaning after you. I ask you again to please clean after—"

"I'll get to it, now leave!"

Jonah was starting to get a bit angry at her tone. She had messed the place while he cooked for both of them. He even helped her with her biology homework and yet, this is how she repaid him? He wanted to raise his voice at her, but he knew better than to do so. He controlled himself saying calmly,

"Thanks sis."

"Alright."

Jonah closed her door and he walked to his room to change. 'Alright?' He did not care too much for such a tone. He was being patient with her, but if this continues, he was going to have to crack down on her.

Alyssa just realized that she did not even do any of her studying for biology today. She would most likely have a pop quiz tomorrow from that bitch of a professor, Summers. She quickly put on some jeans and grabbed her biology book. She headed to Jonah's room and opened his door. She saw him shirtless with only jeans on. He quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on.

He did not like that she just got mad at him for not knocking, yet she barges into his room. However, he was not one to lose his temper so quickly. He calmed himself from all negativity and asked,

"What is it sis?"

"I need your help with bio again bro, pleeeease?"

Jonah had no other choice. It was the good person inside him. He could not turn his back on his sister if she needed help. But before he could answer her, she tossed her book aside and got down on her knees to beg.

Alyssa knew that she had not done anything Jonah asked her to do and she still needed to ask him for help. She did not want him to think she was taking him for granted, so she got to her knees.

"Alright sis, but I need you to clean up once we're done with this."

"Yes! I will! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Alyssa was so overjoyed by Jonah's patience that she gave him a hug while still on her knees. Her face rubbed into his groin. Jonah started to feel that same feeling before he would masturbate. His cock was erect seconds after Alyssa removed her face from his groin. She got to her feet and bent down to get her book that she tossed to the floor. It was then that she noticed his erection. She put her fingers to her mouth and had a look of shock on her face. Jonah was embarrassed and tried to explain himself.

"Sis, I...uh—"

"Uh...we can do this later."

"Sorry, I..."

Alyssa started to walk hastily into her room.

"Sis, wait!"

She ignored him and closed her door and locked it. Jonah went after her, but stopped. He knew that talking to her was not the best option. He figured that it would be best to just leave her alone. He decided to stand outside her door and tell her,

"Hey sis, look, I'm sorry. How about I make dinner for us? I'll be outside. You can come out when you're ready."

Jonah walked away from Alyssa's room and started to prepare dinner for the two of them. Alyssa was sitting on her bed. She was starting to get those arousing taboo thoughts again. She told herself 'just this once', but now the urge was coming back. She needed to touch herself while thinking of Jonah again. She opened up her laptop and started searching up 'step-brother' and 'step-sister' in her porn websites.

A video started up on cliterotica.com and it was about a man who was lying around doing nothing. He apparently did something and now his step-sister was mad at him for it. She yelled at him and commanded him to go onto the bed. This of course was obviously fake, but it still turned Alyssa on to watch. The man started to take off his clothes as his step-sister commanded and she pulled out a whip.

Alyssa reached into her jeans and found her now swollen clitoris. She started to rub it as the woman's step-brother followed her commands so submissively. She began to fantasize that that woman was her and the man was Jonah. That she had Jonah completely in her control. That she was now going to punish him by forcing him to eat her pussy. Alyssa removed her jeans and underwear. She watched as the man's cock was constantly being teased. She imagined doing the same thing to Jonah after he made her lose her temper.

'Alyssa, I'm so sorry.'

'I don't care, you're gonna eat my pussy and like it!'

'Please!'

'Now!'

Alyssa stuck two fingers in her wet pussy imagining it was Jonah's cock. She imagined herself climbing on top of him and being the one in charge. That Jonah was being forced to do whatever she wanted him to do. As her thoughts became more deranged, she fingered her pussy faster. It was leaking from the fingering. She had not leaked this much since the last time she masturbated thinking about Jonah. Especially now that it was a femdom fantasy. Alyssa had always been the dominant in her two relationships. It just turned out that way, so dominant was all that she knew. Either that or a more mutual setting with no dominant or submissive.

Alyssa moaned softly while she fingered herself close to climax,

"Oh Jonah...I'm getting closer! Don't you dare cum before me!"

Alyssa sped up her fingering as she saw the woman begin to get on her knees. The man was stroking himself and she was opening her mouth. He begged to cum into the woman's mouth and she allowed it. Alyssa saw the man shot his cum into his step-sister's mouth and imagined Jonah shooting his load all over her face and in her mouth. It would be his reward for not cumming first.

Alyssa felt a strong climax overcome her. She felt the muscles in her pussy constrict around her fingers. She rubbed at her G-spot as her climax was at its peak and now descending. She relaxed her body onto her bed and did not move for a while. She was enjoying the after feeling of a strong orgasm. After a couple of minutes, she sat up and put her jeans and underwear back on. She exited her room and went outside to find Jonah eating alone. He put down his fork and looked at her. Alyssa initiated,

"Hey..."

"Hey, sis, I—"

"It's alright, can you still help me?"

"Of course, but get some food first so it'll be easier to study."

"Okay, thanks bro."

Jonah smiled at that. It relieved him to know that things might just go back to normal. They ate dinner together and things were not awkward. It was as if nothing changed. When he tutored her, it was normal as well, putting Jonah at ease. It was like Alyssa had completely forgotten about earlier. Alyssa turned to him and smiled.

"Hey Jonah, you should come to one of my classes. I'll even ask if you can take an exam with us. I think it's in three weeks or so. I'll have to double check."

"Haha, sure."

They both smiled at each other and were quite fond of the idea of him taking an exam with the class. After he finished tutoring her, she cleaned the house and made everything tidy like it should be. Jonah felt that this was a new start for her. One that would benefit not only him, but her as well.

During the next three weeks, Jonah helped Alyssa prepare for her exam. They studied together and Alyssa would at times, find the courage to tease Jonah. She would wear short shorts or something with moderate exposure of her cleavage. Jonah would glance and quickly turn away, doing his best to resist temptation. Despite this, he still thought it was the pretty cashier that was the source of his excess masturbation. With being preoccupied with his school work and Alyssa's tutoring, Jonah hardly noticed how much Alyssa cluttered the house again. It was a pigsty.

Alyssa knew that eventually, Jonah would not put up with it anymore. She could tell that his patience was already starting to fade when she was being constantly reminded to clean after herself during the three intense weeks of studying. She would always tell him she would clean after the exam. Little did Jonah know, Alyssa had devised a plan that she hoped would work. Something that would not make her have to clean after herself anymore.

Chapter VI

Angela was late for her General Biology class. She had overslept and was now scanning copies of the class's first exam. It was bad enough that she was already late. Her still needing to print these copies just made her morning worse. She quickly stapled all of the copies and gathered them. She forced the door open and all of her students looked at her.

"Sorry for the wait, are you all ready? Because I'm late, I'll be fair and let you choose one of two essay questions, instead of doing both due to time constraints."

All the students seemed very pleased with her last statement. She passed out the exams, but then she saw someone she did not recognize. Was he a part of her class? She spoke to him.

"Uh, excuse me, are you in this class?"

"I'm so sorry, my name is Jonah McClain. I'm Alyssa's brother. I was hoping to ask if I could take an exam with the class prior to it being given out, but I'll leave if you'd like."

'Oh my God! What a hottie!' Angela thought to herself.

"Oh that's right, she did ask me about that and I did agree, please don't leave. Stay and try out my exam."

"Thank you."

The exam began and everything was back in order with Angela. She had all the kids taking her exam and now the whole stress of being late was completely irrelevant. What made the day better was that she was now looking at a young stud taking her test who may also be intellectual as well. Alyssa was doing great in her class and she was a killer of a professor. She hoped that the intellect ran in the family. Angela made sure to make her class as hard as possible.

'Oh boy! I can't wait to see what potential he may have!'

The time passed and few people left after forty minutes. The next ten minutes, a huge number left, with the exception of Alyssa's brother. He gave his exam, but did not leave. Angela supposed that he just wanted to wait for her. The remaining few finished in the next ten minutes. She collected the exams and put them away. She wanted to talk to Jonah, but he had already left with Alyssa.

'Mmm, a sexy young guy like that! Let's just hope he has some brains too.'

Angela gathered all her things and headed to the door to go to her office. She opened the door and noticed Alyssa and Jonah sitting on the bench outside, talking about the test. She was not noticed by the two.

"Hey, what was the answer to that extra credit question about which vitamin was less harmful to exceed daily intake?" asked Alyssa.

"It was Vitamin C. Vitamin A is fat soluble, so it stays in the body much longer than C. Vitamin C is water soluble, so it just goes out with your urine." Jonah responded.

"Exactly right!" Angela butted in.

The two looked at her. Jonah smiled at her reaction. Alyssa was surprised to see her behind them, listening to their conversation.

"Oh don't worry, I wasn't eavesdropping. I actually just left the classroom. Jonah was it? You wouldn't happen to be a Biology major, would you?

"Haha, no, I actually am going to be ordained a priest in the next few years. I just love science is all."

"Really? That's...wonderful...see you two later."

"Bye professor Summers." Alyssa said.

"See you later miss." Jonah said.

Angela walked to her office, happy with Jonah's sign of intelligence. She thought she had found a new playmate. Someone worthy of relieving her of her sexual frustration. That all went down the drain the moment he said he was becoming a priest.

'Such a waste of a handsome young hottie.' she thought.

She made it to her office, sat down, and started to grade the exams. There was the usual trend of those who did average, the few that did poorly, and the few that did great. However, when she got to Jonah's exam, she noticed that he had gotten 100% of the questions right on the True or False, Fill in the Blank, and Multiple Choice. He got the extra credit question right as well. Now all that was left was the essay portion.

"Oh my God!"

Angela was impressed. Jonah had answered both instead of just one. She read them and they were both right. He had gotten a perfect score! With limited time! Angela was getting turned on now. She wanted Jonah. The fact that he was not a student made it less dangerous for her to try and get involved with him. The only problem was him becoming a part of the clergy. Angela sighed,

"So close, yet so far."

She imagined the humorous depiction of Jonah dressed as a priest. How laughable to see such a hot stud be a priest. She would go to church just to look at him. She could see it now. She would be kneeling in church, admiring how handsome he was. He would then stand in front of her and whip out his cock for her to receive the bread—

"What am I thinking?!"

Angela snapped out of it and the moment she moved, she could tell that her pussy was soaking wet. She might have wet her underwear a bit. She would have to go to the bathroom and check. She stopped grading the exams and went to the faculty bathroom. It was always well maintained and smelled nice. She quickly locked the door and sat on the toilet. Instead of checking her underwear, she rubbed her clitoris.

123456...9