I Am a Sex God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to pick up the pace and licked the cock all over. As she did so again the tentacles picked up their pace. She was again rocked to her core. She decided again to go full sucking. She was rewarded with a vigourus fucking. The male form growled a primal growl as he was felated. Right as Anu reached her peak, the male form shot a thick musky spunk into Anu's mouth. She didn't have time to come down from that high as the male form roughly pulled her head off of his cock and shoved her head onto aonther male form's cock. Anu repeated her performance sucking off another fantastic cock reaching her peak while taking a load down her throat.

After sucking and cumming for the seventh time, tentacles backed off and the male form did not shove her onto another waiting cock. She was left feeling a bit empty. But she wanted more. She need more. She didn't feel empty long as three female forms took her. One started lapping at her cunt, while two flanked her caressing and kissing her very sensitive breasts.

Anu closed her eyes and melted at the touch. She built again and again hovered around orgasm. She plateaued and was kept in a very aroused state. The forms did not send her over the edge. They just let her float in a contant pleasure. Anu wanted it. Her desires were building.

"Touch me." Another female form stood in front of her. She looked over to find a lovely pussy right in front of her. Without making eye contact, she grabbed the form by the hips and dug right in. Anu was giving as good as she got. The form began to moan in unison with Anu.

It was right as Anu reached another orgasm that the female form reached hers. Anu for her part got sprayed in the face with fresh pussy juice. She basked in the warmth it provided. The mouth on her own cunt had vanished.

With the two forms still pleasing her tits, Anu stood upright to take stock of the situation. She looked around and found her arousal strengthening not dissipating. She seemed to be surrounded by many forms, male and female, that looked at her with desire, hunger, and many naughty looks.

Anu pushed the two lovely ladies off her. She smiled at them as she did so. The forms smiled back knowing what was coming. After her first reprieve, Anu wanted satisfaction. She looked around with a look of hunger herself. She pulled on the nearest form and pulled it to her. It was a male form so she straddled him, wrapping her legs around him and sank onto his cock. The form grabbed her and started slamming her up and down on him.

The crowd for their part cheered as the two rutted. Anu came twice while getting slammed. While building for the third the male form spurt into the twitching cunt. He unceremoniously pulled her off and took her by the head and shoved her mouth on the closest cock. Anu started sucking with gusto. Anu was surprised at herself as she came once while sucking that impressive cock. She was again treated to cum down her throat. This male form picked her up by the waist and brought her over the a female form on her back. The male form set her down so her cunt was right on top of the female's mouth. He let her go and she started grinding against the female. She rode out to another orgasms. As she lifted herself off the female form, the form snaked out and led Anu to two male forms. She gave Anu's hand to one of the male forms. This form picked her up and again she sank on his cock. Before the male form started thrusting the other male form came from behind and forcibly shove his cock in her cunt with the other cunt. Her eyes went wide as both forms started thrusting.

For hours, the forms passed Anu around like a plaything. They all led her around putting her into many different compromising positions. She loved every moment of it. It was as she was hunched over sucking a cock of a male form laying on the ground while a female form licked her out that took stock of the situation.

She looked around seeing all the forms looking at her with unhindered desire. Anu had a realization. In a way they were worshiping her.

It's something that has happened before. She had a flash of the time she was worshiped as Demeter. She also recalled when she was a sun goddess for an ancient nomadic tribe back in 5000 BC. She had the most fun when she posed as Anubis; that's actually were her current name came from. The Egyptians never figured out she was a woman but it didn't matter.

She then realized this was not quite worship. This was way better. When she was worshiped in the past, the people were fearful or they wanted her to do something for them. This time she realized she was worshipped because she was desired. These followers wanted her. She let go of everything and fell deep into the fantasy. As she did so she was rewarded with a nice thick, creamy load. As she swallowed, she took the throbbing cock and mounted it.

Any hesitation and doubt were forgot. This was her time.

--

Everyone knew what to expect as Anu finished. The flash had gone as quickly as it came. What no one could predict was Anu's reaction. Anu continued to look at the gem for a few lingering moments. Her blank expression continued as if nothing had transpired. She broke eye contact with the gem to make eye contact with me.

Her normally detached and cold countenance softened into something that was truly an inspiring site; she gave me a naughty smile and blew me a kiss. Everyone, even Ramses with his jaded nature, did a double take at that. Never in history has Anu done that for any being in existence nor was it conceivable that she would ever do so.

Anu's experience wasn't quite complete. I returned her smile with one of my own; it was a smile of knowing and affection. I put the box down on the table and strode over to Anu. I placed my hands around her flawless neck and gently craned her neck upward toward me. I planted a soft, loving kiss on her lips. I let it linger. I purposely left out such softness in the scenario and the effect was apparent.

To get such a kiss in stark contrast to her reality had the intended effect. If I had done that before without her experience, she would not have had the reaction she just gave. I pulled back, and watched a tear trickle.

"Thank you." Anu said in a whisper.

I looked upon my 'big sister' with affection, love, and understanding. "Anytime." I whispered in her ear. She grabbed my hand, reveling in the touch. She took in a deep breath and gave a contented sigh.

I returned to my seat with a playful smile, "So what did you guys think?"

Everyone just stared. Anu closed her eyes and basked in the sensations still lingering. I could tell she was also trying not to laugh out loud from my question.

I didn't get any verbal answer. Everyone exchanged looks. Each gave a mixture of wonderment and surprise. Dimitri was especially happy; he got his own surprise and in a way got to share everyone else child-like glee.

Then came something even I couldn't have predicted. Ella turned to Ramses in a conspiratorial manner with a gleam in her eye. If I had been paying more attention rather than fret over how my gifts would be taken I probably would have figured out what was coming.

"Hey Ramses." Ella said in almost a whisper. Ramses perked up and looked at Ella.

"Yeah?" He leaned over to hear her whisper.

"You wanna..." she trailed off into a silent hush as she leaned over to speak into Ramses ear.

He pulled back in sincere shock. Then when he processed the question he gave a wolfish grin while nodding. He held out his hand which Ella took. Ramses lead her out of the chair and gave a whisper back.

She started blushing again. It dawned on the rest of the table what they were planning to do. Suddenly both Ramses and Ella started to get a golden glow in their eyes. They let go of their control and let the power flow. As the power flowed, their bodies began to change into their full glory. Their clothing vanished and their bodies shifted. Ramses grew in height and build to become the statuesque god that would put any Greek god to shame. His body a display of masculine power and perfection. Ella transformed into a feminine form that would have any mortal man on their knees in worship of the true goddess.

"Anu?" Ramses called in more booming powerful voice that before.

"Your usual guest room is free." Anu said with a more playful tone than before.

"Thank you." And with that both Ramses and Ella blink out of view.

Dimitri just shrugged and gave a nod of approval staring at where the two had been standing. Brooke was just silently mouthing "fuck". In my head I was patting myself on the back. This turned out better than expected.

I think not to be outdone by her BFF, Brooke decided to go for broke. She sculled the remnants of her drink.

"Hey Dimitri." She said rather brashly

Dimitri just glanced over. His expression let Brooke know he was listening. After a brief pause of Brooke not speaking, Dimitri gasped. I looked at my friend quizzically for a brief moment until my sex god instincts kicked in. Brooke was playing footsies with Dimitri. Brooke looked expectantly at Dimitri. I could sense there was also a genuine hunger there. Dimitri for his part was a deer in the headlights. He looked at me with a confused and fearful look. I looked at him with assurance and a thumbs up. I decided a little spontenaty would do him good.

"One more surprise for the day. And a parting gift for you Brooke." I winked at her. For her part she was still rubbing Dimitri with her foot getting very close to his manhood.

I imbued my hand with potent sexual energies. The amount I put probably would have killed a normal human. For Dimitri it would be a lot of fun. After my hand had been laced with the energies I walked over to him and held up my hand. "High Five."

Dimitri with an unsteady hand connected with mine. In that instant he was imbued with the energies of a sex god. He gasped a second time and shut his eyes as the pleasure coursed through him. After looking at him expectantly, Brook stopped right as he opened his eyes and gazed upon her. Her eyes went wide and it was her turn to have a deer in the headlights look. Dimitri looked at her with a hunger and intensity mortals could not match. Brooke was going to fucked senseless and she knew it. Dimitri got up from his seat and strode over with a confidence and grace that was the exact opposite of his demeanor just 10 seconds earlier. He offered Brooke his hand which she took. As soon as she clasped Dimitri's hand, he yanked her up and swiftly with his other hand tore off her dress. The look on her face was priceless. Dimitri then shoved a tit in his mouth and began fondling and groping wherever he could with his hands.

Anu piped up. "Any room you like." Dimitri growled, his eyes glowing a bright golden light. Like the two before them, the pair blinked out.

I was still standing in the same spot as I watch the whole scene with Dimitri and Brooke unfurl. I couldn't help but feel a little pride. I was left with my big sis. I turned to her and asked with a goofy smile:

"So what did you think?"

Anu let her smile fade and put on a face of deep introspection. After a minute, she stood from her chair and walked toward me. She looked me in the eye with a serious look. She gave me the answer though not verbally. Her face softened into pleading. Anu put her hands on my chest and started stroking and cooed. She closed her eyes, leaned in, and gave a soft kiss on my lips. After the kiss she gave me a look of adoration and put her head on my chest.

"Glad you liked it." I said softly and wrapped my arms around my big sis. We spent a long time together like that. After millennia it seems Anu had found some sort of reprieve; I let her enjoy it to the fullest.

After a while Anu spoke up out of genuine curiosity, "What are the other gems for?"

"Hmm?" I was a bit lost in the moment myself it took a few seconds for the question to register. I saw the remaining gems.

"Oh. Those were demonstration gems. They're very basic in terms of the reality they produce." I guided Anu to the box and picked up a gem.

"For example, this one is just a tropical resort." I said. The gem began to glow as I opened up the energies. Anu could sense the sun on her skin as well as smell the tropical beach.

"These were just in case you wanted to see how the energies produce the effect." I closed off the energies and put the gem back in the case.

"So why did you do it?" Anu asked a bit more seriously though still reflecting genuine curiosity

"Do what?" I asked a bit sheepishly.

"You know very well what. It's clear what the intent behind each of the fantasies were. I doubt Brooke or Ella would have done what they did otherwise. Why arouse? Do you normally send your friend into a sexual frienzy?" Anu asked. I could tell she didn't have any malice or resentment behind the question. Just for once her many millennia of experience could not give her a reasonable answer. She was seeking clarity.

My face softened. "It's not that. It's because I think of you more as family."

For once Anu showed confusion. She waited for me to elaborate.

"My think goes like this Anu. First can you choose your friends?" I asked tentatively

"Well it depends on the culture and environment you're born with." Anu replied not sure where this would go.

"True. Good counter point, but think about it like this. Could you for example who you choose to associate with in school or choose your facebook friends?"

"Yes for the most part though there are circumstances that determine such things." Anu replied very clinically

"Yes I tend to agree. Now how about this. Can you choose your family?" I gave her the look. She could see where this was going.

"No. absolutely not." Anu said definitively

"And thus the point is revealed. Unequivocally no, we cannot choose family. At least with friends you are right that there are factors beyond control but we still can influence who we choose to associate with as friend. You are my family. I can never choose who receives the gift of the universe."

"So you choose to incite unimaginable lust in your family?" Anu said raising an eyebrow and glaring at me with a look of disapproval.

"Well to allay your worries, we're beyond family. All of us here are bound by the infinite energies of the universe. No one else but Gods and Goddesses will understand our still very human desires with our very real isolation."

Anu was mollified at that and she knew what I was saying to be true. I took Anu's hand in mine and continued with more emotion and gravity in my word. "I care about all of you. Our bonds are stronger than family. We are fated to be together like family. Even more we're together for eternity. Because of my ability I won't ever truly experience what it is to be alone as you have. So my gift to all of you. I bring us closer to what we have lost along the way. I give back our ability to feel alive."

Anu just considered my words. She stared at me. At once she understood my position. She returned to my arms. I wrapped around her once more. "Will you spend some time with me?" Anu asked while pushed against my chest

My eyes glowed a deep golden color. Like Ramses had done, I released my control on the energies of the universe and began to change into a full god. Anu did the same.

Still holding Anu's hand, we both changed into the divine beings we were. I towered as an imposing male, muscular and powerful. She was equally as breathtaking in her perfect form also radiating power. We returned to each other's arms.

--

I came back home the following morning. It was a Sunday so I had expected everyone to be home lounging about. I opened my front door expected to be greeted by everyone. To my surprise no one was immediately noticeable.

I slowly made my way to the master bedroom, careful to listen for signs of life. None were present as I wondered were everyone was. I came upon the door to the master bedroom and heard voices. It sounded like Dana and Sasha.

I knocked just in case they were in a private discussion. Despite my powers over reality itself and my ability to find out what they were talking about even if I were on the other side of the world, I refrain. Just because I am an all-powerful sex god doesn't mean I should be rude.

I heard a friendly "Who is it?"

"It's me babe. Can I come in?"

"Of course sweetie." I heard Sasha's voice.

I opened the door to find my lovely ladies lounging on the bed in their pajamas. It seems they were just chatting on a lazy Sunday.

"Hello ladies." I said in a friendly, platonic voice. "Where is everyone today? I thought they'd be lounging out like you."

"Well believe it or not it started with Tori taking the day off." Dana said

I was shocked since she was such a workaholic. I guess she'd finally listened to me to take it easy once in a while.

"Is that so? That in itself is unusual. But how does that involve the rest of the house?" I asked

"Since she took the time off, she suggested that everyone go to brunch. They all left about 20 minutes ago."

I liked that idea. Sounded like something I would have done, "Nice thinking. When you say the rest of the house, how many went? And how come you didn't go with?"

It was Sasha who spoke this time, "Didn't feel like it. And everyone. Even Helen and Kyle went"

"Did they say where they were going?" I asked as I made my way to the closet. I began changing into more casual clothing myself.

As Dana told me the restaurant I actually chuckled.

"Is something funny? What's wrong with that choice?" Dana asked as if I were mocking it.

"Nothing wrong at all. It's a great place. But Tori may hate me for this." I took my cell phone out and started going through my contacts. Sasha gave me a quizzical look. Dana just went back to her book with a knowing look.

After a few rings, a voice answered and Sasha was trying to listen to see what I was up to.

-

"Hey Donald, I have bit of a favor to ask."

-

"First I would like to know do you have a large group of young ladies and one gentleman.

-

"Yes, that's them. The favor is I want to pick up their check."

-

"I'm sure they will. But you must insist that the bill is taken care of."

-

"Use the usual credit card."

-

"That's the one. Charge an extra hundred for tip."

-

"Nonsense you deserve it. It went through? Thanks a million."

I ended the call and put my phone back on the dresser.

"That was mean and nice at the same time." Dana said with confusion and a bit of adoration.

"It's the least I could do." I sat at a small table in the corner of the bedroom. I mindlessly played with my tablet. "Did you ladies eat already?"

"Oh yeah, Tori brought a lot of fruits yesterday. Don't know what that was about." Dana said

"Hmm probably her friend at the farmers' market needed to turn the stock. She probably got a really good deal."

Dana just nodded as we both continued our lazy day. After about half an hour of relative silence Dana asked:

"So baby anything special planned for the ritual?" Dana was casual as she asked.

I had a moment of shock. I had let that slip from my mind. "Is it time already?" I looked at my calendar and sure enough it was only a week away.

Dana gave me a mock scolding. "How could you forget? It's so important."

"It'll be alright. I'm a God after all."

"Every man thinks they're God." Sasha said dismissively.

"Well I happen to be right." With that my eyes flashed slightly with a golden hue. Sasha gasped then suppressed a scream on the bed as she went through a spontaneous orgasm. As she came down, she realized that she had made quite a mess of her pajamas. She looked at me with a little frustration. I could tell she was annoyed and now having to change and also wanting more than that; I just blew her a kiss.

1...345678