Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen's phallus opened at the tip and released a pod that ejaculated deep into Cassandra's anal cavity. It joined a mass of existing pods that squirmed and rotated as one while they welcomed their new newest permanent resident. This motion stimulated all of the pleasure receptors in Cassandra's body. Cassandra's orgasm rocked her body hard, though her gag prevented her from screaming as loud as she wanted so she could only generate muffled wails instead. Essence poured out of her pussy and puddled onto the bed between her feet. Cassandra thought she felt bile rising to her throat at first, but soon realized it was actually more Essence. Cassandra was coming so much that her ejaculate was literally overflowing her body. Cassandra swished the delicious substance around in her mouth before swallowing it back down her throat.

Cassandra felt Essence running through her bowels to fill her rectum as well, but the tight seal made by the Queen's phallus prevented any of the liquid from escaping. Cassandra hadn't had a bowel movement since her assimilation a few days before. Whatever the Queen had done to her, it had transubstantiated Cassandra's waste into pure, sweet Essence with nary a trace of excrement. Cassandra thought she had to use the bathroom a few times since her assimilation, but every time she went it was merely Essence that squirted out of her ass. Cassandra quit using the bathroom entirely, and when she felt herself becoming bursting full of excess Essence she used her ass-come while playing with other Hivesisters.

Essence continued filling Cassandra's rectum until she felt it sloshing around inside her whenever her body moved. The Queen's cock was the only thing preventing Cassandra's come from erupting out of her anus. As soon as the thought came to Cassandra's head, the Queen ripped her phallus out of Cassandra's ass and Essence exploded from Cassandra's hole. A sick squishing sound mixed with the rush of escaping air combined to create a loud ripping noise that echoed through the Queen's chamber as Cassandra sprayed the Queen with ejaculate from her ass. Cassandra went temporarily insane from the overwhelming pleasure. She gibbered unintelligibly into her ballgag and chomped down on it as her eyes rolled back into her head. Tears streamed down Cassandra's face and her body shook and twitched with wild jerking motions as her orgasm seemed to last forever.

All of a sudden she was back in that strange place again. Somewhere outside of time and space. There was no light or darkness. There was simply nothing. It seemed Cassandra could only find this place when she came hard enough. This time she was familiar enough with this phenomenon that she could explore instead of gazing in confused wonderment.

Cassandra walked for a bit, though she knew she had no feet here. All of a sudden, Cassandra felt a presence behind her. When she began to turn Cassandra caught a glimpse of the terrifying shape and quickly averted her eyes. Cassandra knew that to gaze upon the creature's true form would mean certain madness or even death. The human mind was not made to comprehend something like this. Cassandra watched it with her back turned out of the corner of her eye and noticed the thing had thousands of red incorporeal tendrils emanating from it. A new tendril sprouted from it every couple minutes, though Cassandra believed time was meaningless here. Each tendril connected the thing to a woman on the other end of it. Most of the women were strangers to Cassandra but many were women she knew. Her sister Anna, her friends Sherri and Alexis, all her coworkers and others too. Cassandra looked down with horror to see that the same tendrils were wrapped tightly around the body her mind had created as a frame of reference for this place. But while the other women only had one tendril enslaving them, Cassandra had dozens chained tightly around her. Even worse, it almost appeared that Cassandra was producing her own tendrils, transparent red lines that appeared to originate from her loins and spread outward without connecting to anything. Cassandra suddenly felt disgusted with what she had become. What she was still becoming. She suspected the identity of what this being with her was now. Cassandra decided to turn and confront their captor, but as soon as she did so Cassandra returned to reality.

Cassandra regained control of her body and shook her head as she snapped out of her trance. Being in that strange place seemed like a barely remembered nightmare now. A strange sense of distrust in the Queen came over Cassandra for a second only to be replaced with love and affection for her. Why wouldn't Cassandra trust the Queen? She was the perfect master.

When Cassandra came to, her body was busy farting out more and more of her Essence until she had pushed all of it out of her ass. An additional squirt spurted out of her every time her anus stretched open and closed. At least Cassandra didn't have to worry about any nasty accidents during anal play now that Essence was the only thing her body secreted instead of waste. Cassandra knew that such an ass reaming should have sent her to the hospital, but after a only few hours of rest and soreness she would be ready for another assfucking. Hivesisters seemed to be much more resilient in regards to sex than normal women.

The Queen came around to face Cassandra from the front. The Queen's body had been slimed with Cassandra's Essence. The force of Cassandra's expulsion was so great that some of her come ended up in the Queen's hair. Her follicles were stuck together and creamy Essence dripped down the Queen's dark hair but Cassandra's liege didn't seem to mind in the slightest. The Queen drew Cassandra up to her knees and wrapped her arms tightly around Cassandra's back to put her in a warm embrace. Cassandra gasped at the tingling sensation of her own Essence on the Queen's body pressing against Cassandra's skin combined with the intoxicating effect of the Queen's touch. Cassandra wrapped her arms around the Queen's neck while the Queen put her mouth over Cassandra's and sucked her tongue into her mouth. The Queen's kiss was mesmerizing, it caused pleasure to spread throughout Cassandra's body. Cassandra still didn't understand why the Queen showed her such favoritism, but Cassandra wasn't going to complain when she received benefits like these.

The Queen reached down to take a firm hold of Cassandra's ass. She spread Cassandra's cheeks wide apart so that Cassandra's ravaged ass showed its gaping hole. It was so wide that the Queen's finger reached inside Cassandra's rectum without touching the rim of Cassandra's asshole.

{You are mine, Cassandra Dworkin} the Queen sent as she stared at Cassandra fervently with her strange purple colored eyes and fingered Cassandra's ass. {All of you belongs to me}

Whatever momentary self-awareness and independence Cassandra had gained in that other place had disappeared now that she was back in the Queen's grasp. {Mmm, I love the sound of that, Queen}

The Queen's probing finger drew out the last bit of Essence remaining inside Cassandra which descended down her rectum to sit just outside her hole. The Queen removed her finger and with one last flex of her anus Cassandra pushed a final sticky mass from her asshole with a loud and long squirting noise. The Essence bubbled and stuttered outside Cassandra's asshole until enough had gathered to drip down from Cassandra's ass down until it became an additional stain on the bedsheets.

While the Queen fucked Cassandra's mouth with her tongue as she held Cassandra tightly by her buttocks the Queen sent {I have many daughters, but I have chosen you to be set above them. Show every why I have placed so much confidence in you, Cassandra}

{I won't disappoint you, my Queen}

Cassandra felt the Queen's tentacles creeping up her body. She hadn't even noticed them slithering out of the opening that Cassandra supposed was the Queen's vagina. Cassandra loved this part so much. The appendages took ahold of Cassandra's neck, waist, thighs, and breasts while the ends of other tendrils prodded Cassandra's pussy and asshole. Cassandra didn't even have to use her psychic link to ascertain what the Queen desired next. Without breaking their kiss, Cassandra climbed atop the Queen's phallus and shoved her cunt down upon it. Cassandra gasped in her throat as she felt its length filling her other orifice. It was time for her to receive another pod, but this time in her uterus. How many times had the Queen fucked each of her holes since Cassandra had arrived here? She had lost count already. The pods were changing Cassandra somehow, and she was anxious in both an excited and nervous fashion to find out what her new form might be.

At least Cassandra no longer had to take the Queen's cock in her mouth to receive a pod in that orifice. A new method had recently been developed and utilized by the Queen. The Queen's tongue stretched further and further until it's licking prodded Cassandra's throat open and extended down her windpipe. Cassandra gagged at first as she felt the Queen's tentacle-like tongue sliding down her throat, but then her throat opened and it felt perfectly natural to have someone's tongue reaching down her esophagus. The Queen's mouth latched itself tightly to Cassandra's lips. A pod would soon travel down the Queen's tongue directly into Cassandra's esophagus and descend into her stomach. At the same time, the Queen would ejaculate another pod inside Cassandra's pussy, maximizing her efficiency by releasing two pods into Cassandra at once. Doing so would likely cause Cassandra to overflow with Essence once again, a rather pleasurable side effect of all the pods necessary for Cassandra's transformation.

The Queen's tentacles writhed over Cassandra's body, holding and caressing her flesh as Cassandra rode her. The Queen's phallus felt fantastic inside of Cassandra, it was the perfect length to make Cassandra feel completely full without being too much to handle. With all of Cassandra's body being violated, the Queen truly had control of Cassandra's body now and Cassandra loved every second of it. Cassandra slammed her pussy down on the Queen's cock and slowly raised herself off it before repeating the process. This was only the beginning. Cassandra had several more orgasms still in store for her before the Queen would be satisfied.

(Present Day)

As they reached the top of the steps, Cassandra unlinked her arm from Catherine's and stared in awe at the impressive architecture of the mansion illuminated in the nighttime before walking inside. Tall double doors were swung open by servants to reveal a crowded party that filled the entryway. Just ahead of them was a main lobby that had a sweeping grand staircase leading up to a wide balcony. The balcony overlooked the lobby from the second floor and had even more partiers drinking and eating. Waiters swarmed about the crowd with platters of champagne, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres. Most of the guests stood talking and mingling, though there was a band playing old jazz standards that a few couples were dancing to.

A gruff looking butler stood near the entrance checking invitations. Cassandra made it a point to learn the faces of the well-dressed security guards standing nearby. Catherine produced the highly stylized card with handwritten calligraphy proving that she had made the necessary contribution to gain entry for both of them and the two women were promptly admitted.

Catherine hoarded tiny silver plates of hor d'oeuvres and swallowed the finger foods greedily. To reach the gala in time Cassandra and Catherine had to forgo any dinner, leaving Catherine desperately hungry. Cassandra no longer experienced hunger the way Catherine did and was unaffected. A waiter immediately came over to greet the newly arrived guests brandishing an assortment of drinks sitting on a silver platter. Catherine took a flute of bubbly white champagne while Cassandra grabbed ahold of a martini with olives in a cocktail glass.

Catherine sipped her drink and swished it around in her mouth for nearly a minute before swallowing. "You would think they would have sprung for more expensive champagne considering what we paid to get in here," Catherine said glumly.

Cassandra drank a large gulp of her martini and sucked one of the olives into her mouth. The taste was strong, oily, and bitter yet quite delicious. Cassandra took another sizable drink. Until a few days ago, Cassandra had been entirely unused to such opulence. She was happy just to have free booze.

"So what's the plan?" Cassandra asked as she leaned in close to Catherine. The band was playing far too loud for such a small venue, making it difficult to hear.

"What?" Catherine asked loudly over the din.

{What's the plan} Cassandra sent.

{I still don't think there really is one} Catherine returned with a shrug of her shoulders.

The band finally finished their song and announced they were taking a short break. They began storing their instruments on stands and walked offstage. The rising hum of conversation came to the forefront.

Cassandra stuck her finger in her ear and rotated it with a wince as she recovered from the aural assault. She took another drink and replied sarcastically, "Mmm, good to know we still have no plan. So glad I checked."

"When the band comes back out do you wanna dance with me?" Catherine asked with a nod toward the dance floor. The idea of Cassandra's body moving rhythmically against hers threatened to get Catherine all hot and bothered again.

Cassandra made a face. "I can't think of anything that sounds less appealing," she replied.

"Come on! We need to make you the life of this party so you will be noticed and remarked upon," Catherine explained. "Then we need to get you and Deborah together so that you and Miss Governor Bennett can become fast friends. Oh shit, here she comes now!"

"Catherine!" a nearby voice shouted. "You came!" A middle-aged woman in a modest purple dress spread her arms wide as she walked over to them.

"That's what she said," Catherine said snarkily to Cassandra under her breath. Cassandra snorted at Catherine's unexpected quip.

Cassandra had seen the Governor on television plenty of times but up close was a different matter. Instead of the usual professional wear of suit jackets and pants that Cassandra normally saw her in, the governor dressed to impress tonight and she looked very good doing it. Governor Bennett had a short brunette haircut and a pretty face that looked somewhat weary from her job but at least was without any visible wrinkles. She actually looked quite similar to Catherine if Catherine had short hair instead and had actually taken care of her body as she grew older.

Catherine had known Deborah Bennett since she had been named Deborah Wilde. Catherine interviewed her as a reporter for Fashionistas a couple times back in the day. Back in the day being nearly twenty years ago. At that time, Deborah was considered one of the most attractive and fashionable women in politics. Her opinionated but easygoing style made her an excellent interview subject. Both women had admired each other greatly and both were a bit elitist so they became fast friends and had remained so even after Deborah's ascension in the political realm.

"Deborah, I wouldn't have missed this for anything," Cassandra said as she pulled the other woman into a tight hug. "You know I would come any time you wished me to."

Cassandra smirked into her glass as the innuendo went right over the Governor's head.

"It has been far too long since we've last had brunch or a late night heart to heart over Manhattans," Catherine said as she kissed Deborah on the cheek. After Deborah gave her a kiss back on the corresponding cheek Catherine planted her lips right on Deborah's mouth and made an exaggerated kissing noise as she puckered her lips.

Deborah quickly pulled away from Cassandra's kiss and glanced around nervously to make sure no guests had noticed her lips on another woman's mouth. She wasn't a homophobe, but she could only imagine the headlines in tomorrow's New York Post if she was caught snogging another woman. Deborah did worry about making Catherine feel ashamed, but luckily Deborah was skilled at dealing with awkward situations and she handled a potentially embarrassing encounter with grace.

Deborah chuckled and said wittily, "Oh Catherine, It's been a long time but I wouldn't say it's been that long. You had better take it easy the rest of tonight, I think you have had too much already."

Catherine laughed and said, "Oh, I'm just getting started," before drowning the rest of the champagne in her flute. Catherine looked at Cassandra and then back to the Governor. Catherine slapped her palm against her forehead and said, "How rude of me. This is the new managing editor of my magazine, Cassandra Dworkin."

Cassandra extended her hand toward Deborah. "How do you do, Madame Governor?" Cassandra greeted. "I just wanted you to know that you have been a great inspiration to me and I admire you greatly."

"Congratulations on your new position, Cassandra. It's very nice to meet you," Deborah replied as she shook Cassandra's hand.

When Deborah's skin made contact with Cassandra, a shiver ran from Deborah's hand up her arm and down through her spine. Deborah shuddered and with a new awareness she looked at Cassandra and realized how stunningly attractive she was. Cassandra's brown hair had been meticulously curled and then wrapped in an updo that made her look beautiful and refined, almost regal in her bearing. Long, dark eyelashes that stretched out to forever highlighted Cassandra's deep brown eyes that were so easy to get lost in. Full, supple lips and a cute button nose were surrounded by Cassandra's slim, pale cheeks. Cassandra's facial structure gave her a well-defined look that seemed almost classical in its precision.

Deborah didn't think she had ever considered another woman's beauty in this way before. Her eyes wandered down to Cassandra's chest. Cassandra's breasts weren't very large, but the scant cleavage that she did possess was on full display. Deborah's gaze darted back up to the woman's face as soon as it had wandered errantly. Cassandra smirked back at her. Had she noticed Deborah glancing at her bosom? Strangely, Deborah thought she felt the pangs of attraction and longing generated when you first meet someone that piques your interest. Deborah hadn't felt this way in decade. But this can't be possible, Deborah thought. Cassandra is a woman and I'm straight. Though Cassandra's beauty was quite disarming to her, Deborah wondered if there was a brain in that pretty head of hers.

"So what makes you such a great fan of mine?" the Governor asked. "I'm not putting you on the spot, I'm simply curious what you find so admirable about me."

Cassandra had been a journalism major in college and she kept up with the news. She knew her shit. "Well just recently, I've been very impressed by your sensible and humane early release program and the mandatory sentencing reform you enacted," Cassandra said. "It's about time a politician introduced some sanity to the war on drugs. I also love that you were such an outspoken supporter for LGBT rights before it became the trendy thing to do. It gives us such strength to have an ally like you on our side."

Wow, this lovely young girl actually knows what she is talking about, Deborah thought. Most of the young people around Cassandra's age that Deborah interacted with could be so vapid, obsessed more with Deborah's celebrity than her actual policies. It suddenly struck Deborah that Cassandra referred to herself as part of the LGBT rights movement. Deborah didn't understand why she needed to know so badly, but she awkwardly began to ask, "So... you, uh... in regards to... gay rights... you identify yourself then...?"