Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after her war to conquer the Triangulum galaxy that the Queen found herself in her current predicament. Her forces were defeated and left scattered. The Queen herself was captured by her enemies, who debated at length over what to do with her. The Queen had become so powerful that they were unsure how to destroy her. They weren't even sure if it was possible to eradicate her from existence. Fearing that holding her captive in their galaxy would only lead to her eventual escape and invite trouble for themselves in the future, the Triangulums instead confined her to a meteorite and left her to drift aimlessly through space.

Buried under several layers of rock and ice, the Queen was unable to exercise enough mobility to be able to fold through space and reach another galaxy. The Queen floated through cold, unforgiving space in her meteorite prison. She patiently bided her time, she had all the time in the universe to wait. The Queen had lived for going on ten billion years, a few million floating on a rock was nothing to her. She had ample time to reflect on her successes and failures. What the Queen found that she truly regretted was not having anyone to share the universe with, no one she could confide in. No one to love or create progeny with. She didn't miss the males of her species, the Queen had become thoroughly converted to only associating with females. But the Queen felt some bitterness over never having experienced a fulfilling relationship in all the long years of her life. The females she collected were mere tools to her, but what if they could be more? For the first time since she had been imprisoned by her own race, the Queen felt lonely and regretful.

With her movement encumbered, the most the Queen could do was transmit psionic probes out into the great expanse of space hoping to find something out there that could free her. She could redirect the trajectory of her meteorite after a fashion, but the act was more encouraging the meteor to move in a different direction rather than actually controlling it. After a long wait, the Queen entered the Milky Way. She felt... something. Far off on a distant star she detected life. She had no idea what it would be, or if it would even still be there when she arrived but at least it was something to strive for.

In the human calendar year of 2015, the Queen found it. Earth. A slowly revolving globe made up mostly of various combinations of oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen, but with beautiful, glorious life upon it. Radio transmissions sent into space from the planet filled the Queen's mind with languages and ideas she couldn't understand but they at least made her loneliness disappear for a time. It had taken millions of years, but now the new time of conquest was at hand. The Queen mustered all that remained of her strength and hurtled her prison of rock and ice at the planet's atmosphere, aiming herself at one of the greatest concentrations of intelligent beings detectable.

As the Queen's meteorite burned through the atmosphere and crashed into the Earth's crust, the Queen felt her out there. And she knew the human woman had felt her too, startled awake from a peaceful slumber by the portent of her arrival. It seemed the unlikeliest of odds, but here on this rock, a speck of dust in an impossibly large, uncaring universe, the Queen knew she had found what she had been searching for during her million years of loneliness. Somewhere in this large settlement she had crashlanded into the middle of was the one. The Queen must locate her and find out if it was true that she could feel love or if she was as cold and heartless as her enemies assumed her to be. But first, she needed a host. Her powers were far too weak, it would take time to build them back up to the same level as when the Queen was feared as the terror of the universe. Submission, then control, and then subjugation. The Queen would pick this world apart one female at a time. It had begun.

(Present Day)

"Who are you?" Nicki pleaded desperately. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Another thing about these humans that the Queen didn't understand was the importance they placed on their celebrities. Sure, they possessed wealth and some measure of power which the Queen could certainly admire in a small way. But they were not any more worthy than the average human female the Queen encountered, though they often seemed to behave as though they were. But since they were so influential to rest of the human population, the Queen's servants made the assimilation of a female celebrity the utmost priority as soon as they were brought to the mansion.

"You have been called," the Queen replied. Thin tentacles slid out of the organ she supposed humans would refer to as her vagina and they reached out with slowly slithering motions to caress the skin of Nicki's thighs, buttocks, and lower back. Nicki shuddered at the Queen's gentle, yet insistent touch. "Will you answer?"

Nicki tried to look back to see what was tickling and teasing her body but her head couldn't turn far enough to see anything more than a stunningly beautiful woman standing behind her.

"What is that touching me?" Nicki said with worry in her voice. "Nobody called me. What the hell are you talking about?"

"You are about to experience by far the most important event of your short, insignificant life," the Queen answered. "Soon you will become us, and we will become you. We will be as one in the Hive."

One of the Queen's tentacles slid up Nicki's thigh to the area between the prominent crack of Nicki's buttocks. The tentacle located Nicki's anus and began teasing it, probing the opening with just the tip of the Queen's tendril. Never let it be said that the Queen was not a courteous and conscientious lover. She was going to ensure that Nicki's butthole was nice and stretched open before she filled Nicki's ass with her phallus.

"What the fuck!" Nicki yelled as she felt her asshole being tickled. She squealed and squirmed as she felt the tentacle pushing her anus open and entering her rectum but she had no possible way to break free and escape. "Stop that!"

The Queen ignored Nicki's protests and instead pushed her tentacle even deeper inside Nicki's ass inch by methodical inch until Nicki grunted from the exertion of a foreign body violating her ass. The Queen's cadre had earlier drained the contents of Nicki's rectum and cleaned the inside of her ass in a bizarre ritual prior to the Queen's arrival. Nicki had been drugged and barely lucid during that sequence so she might not even recall her first time receiving an enema. The Queen's servants didn't think their master would actually be bothered by coming into contact with the waste of this latest addition to the Hive, but they wanted to indulge the Queen's newest fetish and ensure she experienced the full enjoyment of her assplay.

Nicki leaned forward and groaned as she felt the tentacle wriggling its way deeper inside her ass. "Oh fuck..." she cried softly. The diameter of the tentacle increased considerably from its tip to the bottom of the tendril and this size increase stretched Nicki's anus wide open. The Queen reached her way into the dark recesses of Nicki's rectum that are normally never accessed and made herself at home. The Queen's tentacle began moving in and out of Nicki's ass, massaging the walls of her rectum as it mimicked fucking her. The Queen used the tip of a second tendril to pull Nicki's asshole wider open and she squeezed her second tentacle inside. The Queen pushed and pulled this new intruder in and out of Nicki in an opposite rhythm with the other tentacle already caressing the inside of Nicki's ass.

Nicki held her eyes shut tight and clenched her teeth as the Queen worked her ass over. The penetration had hurt like a bitch at first, but improbably it was now starting to feel good. Like, really fucking good. It felt like she was receiving the most pleasurable full body massage, but inside of her body rather than outside. Nicki's groans of pain subtly transformed into moans of pleasure.

"I didn't know... ahhhh... that it could be... like... this," Nicki gasped.

The Queen noticed with a sense of victory that Nicki's bare pussy had begun to lubricate with the pop star's own arousal. Well, if the Queen was an expert at anything, it was pleasing a woman. It shouldn't be surprising that she lived this long and picked up a trick or two. It was remarkable how much she had learned about human females in a little over a week. These humans experienced pleasure in ways different than any other race the Queen had yet encountered. On other worlds, sexual intercourse was tied intrinsically to reproduction and the Queen's corruption and conversion of females to homosexuality had disrupted the alien's biological imperative. Here on Earth however, the human species copulated more often than not without any intention of propagating the species. Here, women having sex with others of the same gender was an accepted, if not quite encouraged part of society. Whereas on other worlds females were sometimes eradicated for any actions that violated the genetic future of that world's master race. These humans had constantly surprised the Queen since her arrival.

(Flashback: Eight Days Ago)

Karen jogged through the gate for the southeast entrance into Central Park. She breathed heavily as her knees cycled and her arms pumped back and forth. Karen felt the sweat dripping down her body through her tights and drenching her headband. She hoped to train well enough to qualify for the New York City marathon but knew she should probably quit smoking cigarettes if she wanted any chance of surviving the grueling 26.2-mile run. She only had one or two smokes a day but even that small amount was detrimental.

Karen's long dark hair was pulled back by a black headband into a tight ponytail and her face still showed some of the makeup she had applied before going to work this morning. Karen could see the fog of her breath pour out of her mouth every time she breathed. It was getting colder each day, and Karen wasn't ready for constantly freezing her butt off yet, dammit.

Karen didn't normally run this late at night, but she had to get away. Two screaming children, a mountain of schoolwork to grade, and a lazy, unhelpful though somewhat sweet and well-meaning husband were left behind while she went for her run. She needed these few, brief moments by herself to provide at least some semblance of peace and solitude in her life.

Karen was an attractive middle-aged woman, though it was hard to tell exactly how hot she was while bundled up in layers for her run. She didn't think she was anywhere near as attractive as she had been five or ten years ago. A highly stressful job and birthing two children had taken their toll on her body. She had already accepted that her best days were behind her, and now life was just a long, slow march toward retirement, sickness, and death. Yay. She tried not to be too morbid but couldn't help thinking this was not what she signed up. Not the life she was meant to live. Where was the adventure? The passion? Karen hated how these thoughts always came to her while she was running. She should be focusing on her training.

All of a sudden, a blinding light shone through the darkness, and Karen had to reach an arm up and cover her eyes to keep from being blinded. She thought she felt some kind of impact nearby, and stopped in her tracks. Karen didn't hear anything, but the ground shook beneath her feet. Karen stumbled to a halt and lowered her arm when the night returned to its regular dimness. She blinked several times to recover her night vision after that tremendous brightness had overcome her vision. Her retinas felt like they were burning and tears streamed down her eyelids, but at least she could still see. Karen put her hands on her hips and breathed in short, gasping breaths as she looked back and forth. No one anywhere near her. How odd. She could have sworn she saw others in the park. Maybe they had been vaporized by whatever the hell that thing had been, Karen thought. Karen smelled something burning and realized it was the scent of burning hair. Karen cried out and felt at her eyebrows and scalp. The very tips of her hairs had been singed and they crumbled to ash as Karen touched them.

Karen stumbled forward, spurred on by some strange instinct telling her to find exactly where whatever this strange thing was had landed. She just had to know what it was. It didn't take long to find it. A crater roughly fifty feet across and ten feet deep had impacted several trees and what was formerly a hill pushed down into a hole. Karen peered down into the newly born crater in the Earth's crust. Except for a lot of dirt, the hole looked completely empty. A few crushed trees were smoking like they had been incinerated and extinguished in the same instant, but otherwise all she could see down there was dust. Smoke rose from rim of the crater but Karen couldn't see where it originated from. She was about to turn away and dismiss this curiosity as some weird but inconsequential phenomenon when deep within the darkness of the crater something moved.

Karen backed away fearfully from the cliff's edge leading down into the depths of the crater. She couldn't quite make out the exact shape of what she saw down there, but whatever it was should not be. Karen saw the thing slither through the darkness and claw its way up the cliff. It looked like either a hand or a tentacle pulling the monstrous form along, Karen couldn't decide which description was more accurate. Maybe it was a combination of both. She should have turned to flee at this moment, but instead she stood transfixed as the tentacled arm climbed the edge of the hole and raised the rest of its body above the brink.

The creature rose out of the crater and revealed itself in all its disgusting glory. Something this large shouldn't be able to move this nimbly as it closed the ground distancing itself from Karen frighteningly fast. The monster consisted of a mass of wriggling tentacles that surrounded a large head. If it was a head. It might have just been the center where the tentacles meet. It was too dark to determine what color the creature was shaded. Maybe it didn't have a color visible to the human spectrum. The creature didn't appear to have any mouth that Karen could see, though at the very center of its head was a large, glowing purple eye with a slitted pupil. The eye regarded Karen curiously. Karen realized that whatever this thing was, it was intelligent.

Common sense finally conquering her fear and awe, Karen turned to run. Before she could escape the creature surged forward and wrapped its tentacles tightly around her arms. It lifted Karen up in the air rather gently and coiled its other tentacles around Karen's legs, holding her captive. Karen opened her mouth to scream, but before she could react a tentacle shot down her throat until it had buried itself down to Karen's stomach. Karen assumed this thing would taste repulsive in her mouth, but to the contrary the tentacle possessed a sweet, unearthly flavor. She tried to swallow but this thing wouldn't allow her throat any movement.

Karen shuddered as the tentacles that weren't holding her began to probe her, searching insistently for something on her body. They apparently found what they were looking for when they located her groin. The tentacles holding her legs pulled her thighs apart and allowed the creature's other tentacles to slide up the inside curves of Karen's legs. Karen really wished the sensation of the tendrils running up her thighs would cease making her shiver with arousal. The tentacles ripped apart Karen's tights and underwear until her naked, hairy crotch was bared.

Karen heard a terrifying voice echo in her mind {Ryleh kin'ja akh a'gribbin darrrrrr...}

The creature's tentacles slithered their way up to Karen's orifices and methodically worked their way inside of her pussy and ass holes. Karen stiffened as she felt this monster defiling her in areas she kept forbidden even from her husband. The screams of terror Karen wanted to release were muffled by the tentacle filling her throat. The most noise she could muster was some pathetic squealing. Her squeals soon changed to guttural groans as the tentacles began pumping themselves in and out of Karen's orifices with insistent rapidity. Karen had never taken anything larger than a finger in her ass before. Her worry over the pain of trying to fit something too large in there kept her from experimenting with anal sex. But what she had in her ass right now was far larger than just a finger, and it reached deeper and fucked her harder than a human digit ever could. Against all notions of human decency, Karen began to derive sexual pleasure from this violation. Arousal trickled down her vagina, lubricating the tentacles inside her and making their assault even easier. Karen silently begged the creature not to stop until after she had come. As disgusting as the notion of having sex with this thing might be, Karen had never needed an orgasm more in her life.

Karen felt the tips of the tentacles widen as they opened into quarter-sections inside of her. A sticky substance gushed out of the creature's tentacles directly into Karen's stomach, rectum, and uterus. If the tentacle in Karen's mouth hadn't already inserted itself far past the taste buds of her tongue Karen would have been treated to the sweetest and most flavorful substance in the universe. As it was, Karen experienced pleasure the like of which she had never known. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she quivered uncontrollably as the Essence of this creature stimulated orgasm after orgasm. It felt like she climaxed again every second, with no end in sight. Though they were separated by the thin membrane between Karen's vagina and rectum, the tentacles in each of her orifices were distinctly aware of the others and they played and teased their sister tendrils. The tentacles writhed against each other inside Karen's holes, pushing her to new heights of pleasure. Ejaculate poured out of Karen's pussy until it felt like her body had been completely drained.

The tentacles reached deeper inside Karen's body, working their way inward through her intestines and then through the microscopically small gaps and cracks in her body until the tendrils touched all of her internal organs. Karen thought she could feel small, hair-thin tendrils making their way slowly through Karen's brain until they reached into her mind.

The Queen infiltrated Karen's brain and downloaded all of the information stored within Karen's mind as if she were pulling data from a computer. The Queen learned the entire history of the human race, as filtered through the brain of a bored, middle-aged woman from New York City. The Queen learned the many strengths and weaknesses of humanity. While they possessed brilliant, innovative minds and a powerful survival instinct, their actual bodies were weak and their minds easily corrupted. Most importantly, the Queen gleaned more information that might help her locate the mystery woman she had sensed upon her arrival on this world.

The creature pulled Karen closer until they were at eye-level. The monster's large purple eye stared at Karen as she continued to experience orgasm after orgasm. Her body continued to shake uncontrollably as her vagina convulsed and contracted over and over. The pleasure was almost exhausting by this point. The tentacles in her vagina felt slippery due the several times Karen had come while it was inside her, though Karen had been ejaculating dry for the last minute or two. The creature had wrapped itself around Karen's brain as tightly as her body, keeping her earthly body and her mind captive. Its eye seemed to stare straight through Karen into her soul.