Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, Mom," Abigail said brusquely. She made a point to ignore Cassandra's presence in the room as she walked to the door.

Deborah wouldn't allow her to get off that easy, though. "Be sure to give Miss Cassandra a kiss good night too, dear."

Abigail looked over at Cassandra and couldn't help herself from fixating on the woman's soft, full lips. They looked like they were built for kissing. Abigail suddenly wondered exactly where Cassandra's mouth had been this evening before Abigail had interrupted Cassandra and her mother. Oh God! Where had her mother's mouth been before she kissed Abigail good night?

"I think I'll pass," Abigail replied. Cassandra snickered at her.

"Abigail Bennett!" Deborah said in her most disapproving motherly tone. "Don't be rude! I raised you better than that. Cassandra is very special to me and if I tell you to give her a kiss I expect you to listen and obey."

Abigail glanced over at Cassandra who was sidling up closer to her. For the first time tonight, Abigail really looked at her. Cassandra's face was handsome, though not quite knockout gorgeous. Her conservatively applied makeup and projection of self-confidence contributed a lot more to Cassandra's attractiveness, making her more than just a pretty face. Her body was the most amazing part of her though. Cassandra's breasts were rather small, but the bumps of her chest still stuck out prominently beneath the robe. Cassandra had long legs and wide, bony, jutting hips. Abigail could tell from Cassandra's shapely thighs and the way she carried her lower torso that she must have an amazing ass. Abigail found herself almost wishing Cassandra would turn around so that Abigail could find out if Cassandra's bottom looked as good as she imagined it did. Cassandra's body basically looked like it was made for sex. At least Mom knows how to pick them, Abigail thought. Her girlfriend is super hot.

Cassandra took hold of Abigail's hands and drew her in closer. "Don't worry, I promise I won't bite," Cassandra said to her with a mischievous grin.

Cassandra's mouth moved closer to Abigail but when Cassandra's kiss approached Abigail turned away so that Cassandra's lips merely brushed against the side of Abigail's cheek. Even that felt amazing though, as Cassandra left a soft, wet imprint of her lips on Abigail's face that left the girl shuddering. This isn't right, Abigail thought. This is too weird. She wanted to get away, but Abigail couldn't help turning her head back toward Cassandra. Abigail's knees felt weak as Cassandra left kisses along the the side of her face as Abigail turned her face to Cassandra's. Finally, their lips brushed together. Cassandra pushed her mouth against Abigail's, a gentle yet insistent kiss. Against all reason, Abigail kissed her back. She had forgotten her mother was even in the room with them. Cassandra has some kind of strange, otherworldly effect on me, Abigail thought. I've been hypnotized, or brainwashed or something. That's the only explanation for why I would be making out with my mother's lesbian lover.

Abigail didn't know the half of it. Cassandra's lovely face and sexy body combined with her sparkling personality already made her appearance beyond alluring. But combined with the abilities the Queen had granted her, she was irresistible. Anyone who came into contact with her mouth, pussy, anus or the contents of those orifices was affected just the same as if they had tasted the spellbinding Essence on their tongues. As soon as Abigail's lips met with Cassandra's, she was lost. Abigail would do anything Cassandra told her to, up to and including having sex with her own mother if Cassandra willed it.

Abigail's mouth opened, and Cassandra's tongue filled the gap between her lips and teeth. Their arms wrapped around each other's necks as Abigail bit down on Cassandra's tongue playfully and swirled her own tongue around Cassandra's. Abigail tasted a curious flavor as she explored the inside of Cassandra's mouth and realized that it could only be the taste of her mother's vagina. Instead of feeling disgusted to learn how her mother's genitals tasted, Abigail felt turned on by how naughty it was. There was almost nothing sluttier than having sex with your own mother, and Abigail was getting a free sample that would hopefully serve only as the appetizer for the main course. Abigail felt a presence behind her and then a second later she savored the sensations of her mother's lips leaving wet kisses on her shoulders and neck as Deborah's arms curled around the front of Abigail's waist.

Deborah ran her hands up Abigail's torso and cupped her daughter's breasts through Abigail's skimpy pajama top. "Oh, you've become such a big girl," Deborah whispered lasciviously in Abigail's ear as she felt up her daughter's chest.

Abigail moaned in her throat, making a purring noise of satisfaction as she took the offensive and pulled Cassandra closer to her until their breasts and bellies pressed together. Abigail attacked Cassandra's mouth, taking control of it as she tried to stick her tongue down the woman's throat. The sides of Deborah's robe parted as she rubbed against Abigail's backside and Abigail could feel Deborah's crotch pressing against her grey cotton pajama pants. Deborah's aroused sex felt burning hot against Abigail's bottom, and in response Abigail bent her knees slightly and pushed her ass back against her mother's crotch. Deborah gasped as her daughter's bottom rubbed up against her, and in a fit of lust Deborah grinded herself against Abigail's freely offered buttocks.

Cassandra and Abigail traded tongues for a minute longer before Cassandra broke the kiss and pulled away. "You want to take off your pajamas, don't you?" Cassandra asked Abigail as she pulled at Abigail's nightshirt.

"I want to take off my pajamas," Abigail repeated robotically. She ripped her chemise over her head, freeing her sizable bosom that flopped up and down as the nightshirt caught her breasts and then released them. Abigail bent over and tugged her pajama bottoms downward to her ankles before standing up and stepping out of them completely nude.

Deborah looked down at her daughter's nakedness and noticed with surprise that her pussy was shaved completely bare. Deborah wondered who exactly Abigail was planning to show off her sexy shaved snatch to? Cassandra and Deborah walked in circles around Abigail, admiring her naked form from every angle while Abigail smiled back at them dumbly. .

"Absolutely beautiful," Cassandra said with appreciation.

Things progressed quickly from there until the threesome arrived at its current configuration. Cassandra's tentacles writhing inside Abigail's orifices pumped a constant stream of Essence into Abigail's holes, defiling her youthful body. Abigail had to be full near to bursting with Cassandra's ejaculate by now. Cassandra was certain if she pulled her tentacles out of Abigail and removed the seal they were creating a flood of her Essence would gush out of Abigail's gaping asshole and pussy like a flood.

That wasn't the only way Abigail was being debased. On her other end, Abigail had already licked her mother to orgasm twice and the taste of her mommy's come filled her mouth. The fluid itself was smeared all over Abigail's cute teenage face. The Essence filling all of Abigail's holes provided her with the most pleasure that the human body is capable of feeling. She could feel the Essence sloshing around her insides every time she moved, providing a pleasantly warm and tingly sensation.

Cassandra's goal was to keep Abigail in a constant state of orgasmic submission. The old Abigail was gone, replaced by this slutty creature who craved the come of other women incessantly. Her desire for pleasure was already insatiable, Cassandra could hardly imagine what she would be like once she was assimilated into a full Hivesister. Deborah's pussy did a serviceable job of muffling the absurd noises that came from Abigail's mouth as she came again and again from the Essence's influence.

Deborah threw her head back and moaned. "Keep licking me, honey," she gasped. "I'm expecting an orgasm for each one of the nine months you spent inside me. That still makes seven more to go. You ravaged my pussy when I gave birth to you. It's time to pay it back now for damages incurred."

Abigail looked up at her mother with her precious, innocent eyes as her tongue danced around the lips Deborah's vagina before she flattened her tongue and ran it slowly up Deborah's leaking slit. Deborah's eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned as she felt Abigail's tongue tasting her nethers and loving the flavor. For her part, Abigail couldn't believe how long she had been missing out on this. Her mother tasted wonderfully delicious. Deborah's loud moans encouraged Abigail to lick her mother's pussy even better and discover the little spots in and around Deborah's pussy that gave her the most powerful sensations.

"How the hell are you so good at this?" Deborah moaned as her eyelids shut tight. She would have wagered that Abigail was already better than her at licking pussy. Deborah's eyes suddenly opened wide with shock. "This... This isn't your first time, is it?"

Abigail stopped and shook her head back and forth on Deborah's pussy before closing her eyes and returning to her feast.

"You naughty little girl," Deborah groaned. Abigail's dextrous tongue had parted Deborah's lips and inserted itself into the gap of Deborah's slit. "Have you slept with a woman for the first time recently?"

Abigail nodded her head this time. Deborah gasped as the point of her daughter's nose poked her clitoris and moved up and down against it.

"Had a little bit of self-discovery since going to college, eh?" Deborah asked. "Who was it with?"

Abigail ceased her licking. She moved her head lower to kiss and lick both of Deborah's thighs. "It was with my roommate a few weeks ago," Abigail explained before nibbling gently on the flabby flesh of Deborah's inner thigh. Deborah tittered in response to Abigail suckling on the fat of Deborah's thigh.

Abigail continued: "We were both drunk and had been curious for a while. Neither of us had slept with a guy in over two weeks and we were both so horny. I ended up licking her pussy that night, but she didn't do anything more than petting my crotch through my underwear while we made out."

"Good girl," Deborah said with a pat on the top of Abigail's head. She pulled on her daughter's hair to force her mouth back up to Deborah's pussy. Abigail puckered her lips and left sloppy, teasing kisses on the skin just outside of Deborah's vulva.

"Ahhh, you little teasing bitch," Deborah complained. "Your roommate was really hot, by the way. I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off her myself. When you get back to school you are going to make her do more than just pet you, right?"

Abigail nodded her head in silent assent. She had reburied her mouth in Deborah's pussy again and wasn't able to speak intelligibly with Deborah's labia covering her lips. Deborah ground her pelvis up against Abigail's face as she felt her next orgasm approaching. Cassandra watched closely, waiting patiently for Deborah to reach her climax. When it arrived, Deborah made a high-pitched squeal and put her hands on Abigail's skull to hold her daughter's mouth tightly to her pussy while she came. Abigail felt warm and sticky come gush out of Deborah's vagina into her mouth. Her mother's come was so delicious that Abigail swished it around in her mouth before swallowing it all with a single, loud gulp.

While Abigail savored the taste of her Mother's come, Cassandra took this opportunity to finally remove her tentacles from Abigail's orifices. The girl's ass and pussy had been completely filled with Essence and Cassandra could feel the pressure building to a breaking point inside of Abigail. Cassandra ripped her tentacles out of Abigail with lightning-quick squirming motions. Essence exploded from Abigail's ass and pussy in a spray that caught Cassandra in its crossfire. The ejaculate continued gushing out of Abigail's holes in a torrent that soon slowed to a constant drip until the discharge merely trickled. A massive off-white puddle of slime formed on the bedsheet beneath Abigail. It spread further and further with Abigail's drippings continually contributing to its size until Abigail and Cassandra's lower legs became damp with Cassandra's gathering ejaculate.

Abigail screamed wildly with ecstasy as she felt the immense pressure inside her suddenly release and that indescribable sensation stimulated her to yet another orgasm. Abigail's body trembled as she flexed her anus and vagina to try and push the remaining Essence out of her. Her ass and pussy made some rather unflattering noises as she squeezed the come buried deep inside her orifices out of her. Luckily, Cassandra didn't seem to mind at all and Abigail had no reason to feel ashamed. Abigail gasped when with a final squirt she vacated the last remaining Essence from her bowels. She could feel the hot, sticky, wet come dripping down her thigh. Abigail felt absolutely whorish with her mother and Cassandra's come on her but she fucking loved it nonetheless.

"How did you like your Essence enema?" Cassandra asked.

"I loved it so much," Abigail answered breathlessly as she looked back at Cassandra.

Abigail took a momentary break from eating Deborah out to recover her strength before she dove back in. She had already given her mother three orgasms, but by her count she had six more left to go. Abigail's hair had become wild with exertion and her face was a wet, sticky, mess. She licked her lips and pushed some of Deborah's come into her mouth with her fingers.

"I loved the way your come felt when it squirted out of me," Abigail admitted "Especially out of my ass. It made me feel so dirty, like I was going to the bathroom right in front of you."

"Speaking of..." Cassandra said with a raised eyebrow.

Abigail looked between her legs and noticed with surprise that she was urinating. She hadn't even felt it start, she was so overcome with the afterglow of her orgasm. The puddle on the bed took on a slight yellowish hue once Abigail's stream slowed to a trickle and then stopped. Abigail was completely shameless now, she wasn't embarrassed at all about having an accident in front of her mother and a strange woman. Wanting to prove just how shameless she could be, Abigail wiggled her bottom at Cassandra and then spread her asscheeks apart.

Cassandra worked her tentacles back into Abigail's orifices until they wiggled deep inside her. Abigail arched her spine upward and threw her head back to scream with pleasure. She took her hands off her cheeks and rested them on the bed for support. Cassandra grabbed Abigail by her hair and pulled on it roughly as she fucked Abigail with her tentacles. Abigail moaned a deep, animalistic bleat as Cassandra violated her once again. Cassandra pushed Abigail's head back down dismissively, allowing Deborah to grab Abigail and move her mouth back to her crotch so her slutty daughter could lick Mommy's pussy again.

Cassandra would play with this mother and daughter combination for the rest of the night and in the early morning she'd work with Deborah to come up with a legitimate-sounding excuse for why she would be missing work tomorrow. They also needed to come up with a credible story to throw off anyone nosing into where Deborah's husband had disappeared to. Cassandra knew Hivesisters who worked for a cleaning service (an occupation that provided them several opportunities to meet and seduce new women) who could be hired to discreetly dispose of the remains of Deborah's husband. Cassandra had to be vigilant in ensuring she dosed Deborah and her daughter with Essence regularly, at least until they arrived at the Arriete mansion. It would not do to have the Bennett girls return to their senses and realize what they'd done. The Queen would make it a priority to convert Deborah and her sexy daughter, probably together with the mother and child watching each other lose their autonomy and humanity while being fucked silly by the Queen.

Deborah was going to be very popular with the Hivesisters. Everyone would want to boast that they had a sitting Governor's tongue licking their naughty bits. They would enjoy having Abigail as well, especially in tandem with her mother. There were very few mother/daughter combinations at the Hive, really only two that Cassandra could think of. They were nowhere near as sexy as the Bennetts either. Regardless of how attractive they were, it was still amusing and arousing to see a mother lust for the fruit of her loins while her progeny hungers for the vagina that gave birth to her.

Cassandra was so lost in thought and focused on the different uses she had discovered with her newly tentacled body that she hadn't yet noticed the changes happening to her clitoris. It had become puffy and swollen beyond what should be humanly possible until it barely looked like a female organ any more. If anything, it looked more like a penis now. As her transformation progressed, Cassandra would be able to mold her own sex organ so it could become straight and stiff at will and also be able to retract back inside her vagina if she wanted to conceal it. Soon she would possess a phallus just like her Queen's member, one that Cassandra could shape at will so it could become thicker or longer as Cassandra's needs required.

The greatest weakness the Hive possessed at the moment was that the Queen could only convert a limited number of women per day. Once Cassandra inherited the same abilities as the Queen, they would be able to assimilate twice as many women. Cassandra already knew that she had become more alluring since the Queen began working on her, and Cassandra's come also seemed even more addictive than the ejaculate of the other women in the Hive. She knew these changes were the result of a new, strange power growing inside her and Cassandra wondered what it could possibly be. The strangeness Cassandra felt was the first of the seedpods forming inside her, the biological capsules that when ingested or inserted would turn a woman into a member of the Hive permanently.

The Queen had another motive for the special attention she lavished on Cassandra besides her need to double the Hive's production. The Queen felt Cassandra's presence on this world as soon as she landed on this orbiting hunk of rock and metal, like a beacon in the night. The Queen knew that somewhere out there Cassandra had felt her too. She suspected correctly that the roommate of her first convert Sherri was the one she sought. The Queen used Sherri to manipulate events so that Cassandra became Initiated by Sherri into the Hive. Then the Queen could find out for herself if Cassandra really was the one. It was only when the Queen found Cassandra standing naked before her in the Queen's bedroom that the Queen realized what she was looking for. The Queen did not know if she felt the emotion love, at least in the way that humans defined it. What the Queen did know was that she wanted to make Cassandra her mate for the rest of eternity.

Other than being born without tentacles, Cassandra was exactly the Queen's type. Strong, independent, trustworthy, resourceful, caring, loyal, and witty in her peculiar human way. The Queen was taking steps to improve on that lack of tentacles as well. Cassandra's face and body were just as lovely as could be now that the Queen possessed a conception of human beauty. The Queen allowed herself to feel full pleasure only when copulating with Cassandra. It made their times together even more special She loved all the strange little parts of Cassandra's human body. How her pretty little asshole remained tight no matter how many times the Queen fucked it. How amazing the inside of Cassandra's throat felt as she attempted to swallow the Queen's entire cock. How Cassandra laid on top of the Queen and rode her phallus like a wild animal until she came, screaming declarations of love as she sprayed her ejaculate all over the Queen's body.