Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen had made Cassandra the second most powerful member of the Hive by impregnating her with multiple seedpods instead of just one. Her ultimate goal was to make Cassandra physiologically the same as the Queen's body when she used invaded human host body. Their bond would become closer and Cassandra's abilities would become even more powerful until Cassandra had been changed enough that she was no longer human. Only then would Cassandra's body be ready to receive the Queen's egg. The Queen had been loathe to send Cassandra out into the field, both because she worried about losing the key to her goals on this world and also because she cared for the woman. The Queen normally felt ambivalence for her subjects and didn't care if they lived or died so long as they served her. But the Queen cared improbably for Cassandra more than any other being in the universe and because of that she felt a strange affection for the human women she had collected. She must have become soft during her long imprisonment. Or else lonely.

Despite her reluctance at endangering Cassandra, the Queen didn't have anyone she trusted more. She knew that Cassandra would do a great job and do everything in her power to accomplish her mission. Cassandra had clearly succeeded beyond the Queen's expectations considering she had her tentacles squirming inside a formerly unwilling young girl's body while that girl was forced to eat her mother's pussy. By tomorrow, the Governor of this state would be working for the Hive rather than the people of New York, all thanks to Cassandra's efforts.

Cassandra is definitely the one, thought the Queen. The Queen had become so worried for Cassandra that she checked on Cassandra's progress periodically. No one the Queen had ever known made her feel this way. The Queen didn't check in with every Hivesister like this, but she needed to be reassured that Cassandra was safe. Being connected to the Hive already extended the lives of its members; what the Queen had done to Cassandra would eventually make her ageless. But the conversion didn't make Hivesisters invincible, merely resistant to aging and impervious to human diseases. Though Cassandra was intelligent enough to suspect what was happening to her, the Queen doubted that she understood yet the full extent of her transformation and what it meant for her future. She would be the Queen's mate, her slave, her plaything, her partner, her lover, her wife and the mother of the Queen's progeny for all of eternity.

The Queen forced herself to look away from Cassandra's mind and focus instead on her present circumstances. She found it hard to tear herself away from Cassandra, but it was necessary to. The Queen would see her love soon enough, and when she did the Queen would give to Cassandra a reward of several earthshattering orgasms and a triple infusion of seedpods. The Queen looked down. She was still fucking Nicki's ass, Nicki was still screaming and moaning. Little had changed while the Queen invaded Cassandra's mind. One of the cloaked women standing in the circle raised her hand toward the Queen.

{May I approach, Great Mistress?} the woman sent.

The Queen smiled at her servant. {Of course, my daughter} the Queen returned. {It was thanks to your efforts that we were even able to attain this fine specimen. Come take your reward}

The woman walked toward the table Nicki had been tied to, her face still hidden behind her robe and hood. Nicki looked up at the figure approaching her nervously. She was obviously a woman judging by the shapely thighs and shaved legs visible below the short hem of her robe. Hell, all the people Nicki had seen in this place were women. Why would it be any different now? The woman's skin was a natural dark tan, clearly a woman of color but with even lighter skin than Nicki possessed. The woman raised one foot up and rested it next to Nicki's tied hands and face. The foot was close enough that Nicki could smell an odor that wrinkled her nose.

"Lick my foot, pet," the woman ordered.

Nicki could have sworn she recognized the woman's voice but she didn't speak again so Nicki could identify it. She leaned her head downward and flicked her tongue over the woman's toes. She couldn't explain exactly why she did it. The Queen still moved her large, hard cock in and out of Nicki's ass, driving her insane with the unbearable pain and pleasure but Nicki couldn't use that as an excuse. Nicki seemed to understand that she had been broken, possibly beyond repair. Nicki knew she would do absolutely anything these women asked of her. She took the big toe of the woman's foot in her mouth and started sucking on it. It almost felt soothing to have something to suckle on.

"Make sure you lick between my toes," the woman suggested. "That's always the part of my feet that gets the nastiest. I want these little bubblys as clean as if I came straight out of the shower."

Nicki nodded and ran her tongue along the contours between the woman's big toe and the piggy next to it until the gap was drenched with wetness. Then Nicki slurped the saliva off the woman's foot back into her mouth and swallowed it. Nicki was certain she knew the woman doing this to her, but she still couldn't place who it was. She moved onto the next toe, sucking on it before moving her tongue between this toe and the next one during her slow march to the woman's pinky toe. She spent about two or three minutes on each toe before moving to the next one. Nicki had in the past enjoyed making men massage and lick her feet, but had never returned the favor. For some reason, the musty smell and taste of unwashed feet made Nicki even more turned on than she already was.

"Look up at me, bitch," the robed woman ordered. "Look at whose feet you're worshipping."

Nicki looked up as the woman threw her hood back to reveal a middle-aged woman with light brown hair that fell in curly tresses down to her shoulders. She had brown eyes and small pink lips to go along with her light tan skin color. Her cheeks were large but pleasant looking with a great smile showing between them. Though she had crossed over to the wrong side of middle-aged, the woman still looked beautiful. Nicki knew her all too well. She spat the woman's little toe out of her mouth.

"Mariah!" gasped Nicki.

"Mariah Carey in the flesh," said the smiling woman with an elaborate curtsy. Nicki almost thought she could see Mariah's junk when the woman lifted her robe and bent over slightly.

"What are you doing here? You have to get me out of here!" Nicki begged. But not before this other bitch finishes getting me off, Nicki thought. She never thought an ass reaming could feel so good.

"But this is my new home, Nicki," said Mariah with surprise. "It will be yours too. You are going to live with us here forever. We need another true slut like you for us to use. The one problem with my Sisters is that they are much more into receiving than giving. We need another whorish Hivesister like Naomi who will do absolutely anything we want to get us off without any care for their own pleasure."

"Make them stop!" Nicki yelled. She didn't want to admit to Mariah how amazing the Queen's cock felt as it slid in and out of her asshole. "We're rich and famous, they can't do this to us and get away with it!"

Mariah cooed and pet Nicki's hair like she was a whining puppy. Nicki's unkempt blonde wig nearly slid off her scalp as Mariah caressed it. "Take this silly thing off already," Mariah said viciously as she gripped the fake hair. "It looks almost as ridiculous as the rest of you." Mariah ripped the wig off, taking some of Nicki's natural hair with it.

"Ow!" Nicki yelled. "Motherfucker!" While her ass had been numbed to every sensation caused by the Queen jabbing her cock into Nicki's rectum except for pleasure, she still felt pain in other areas of her body.

"You have no idea how satisfying it is to see my fellow judge and rival in such an awkward and painful position," Mariah said. "What is my Queen doing to you right now?"

Nicki gritted her teeth and struggled to speak as the cock pounded through her tender anus again and again. "Unnnhhhhh... She's... uh... buttfucking... the SHIT out of me."

"That doesn't seem as painful as it should," Mariah observed as she she leaned forward and watched the Queen's massive cock slamming into Nicki's ass. "Are you actually enjoying this... well, buttfucking as you called it?"

"Yessssss," Nicki hissed.

"Do you know why you enjoy this so much?" Mariah asked.

Nicki shook her head in ignorance.

"Because Nicki," Mariah said matter-of-factly, "You are a worthless slut. Aren't you?"

Nicki shook her head vigorously.

"Say it," Mariah said viciously as she leaned in closer to Nicki and stared into her eyes. Nicki shook her head again. She couldn't admit it even if it was true. Mariah grabbed Nicki by her hair and pulled on it until Nicki squealed in pain. "Say it!"

Tears streamed down Nicki's face as she answered, "I...I'm a worthless slut who...who loves taking it in the ass."

"There," Mariah said with insincere kindness as she let go of Nicki's hair and caressed her cheek. "That wasn't so hard to admit, was it? Do you know what else worthless sluts love?"

Nicki shook her head again.

Mariah put her hands underneath her robe and lifted the hem until her bare pussy was displayed between her thick, shapely thighs. Her crotch was close enough to Nicki that Nicki could smell its arousal wafting through the air. "Worthless sluts love eating pussy too," Mariah answered. She grabbed the back of Nicki's hair and pulled on it until Nicki looked upward. Mariah stood over the top of her and lowered her groin onto Nicki's face. "Stick your tongue out and lick it like a good slut would," Mariah ordered.

Though Nicki could feel the wrinkled folds of Mariah's pussy lips brushing against her mouth and tickling her lips, she kept her mouth shut tight. The anal pleasure she was enjoying did make her feel like a slut and she really wanted to just give it in and lick the pussy resting on her mouth. If it were any other woman, Nicki would already be munching on that cunt. But after all the shit Nicki had talked about Mariah when they were on American Idol together, putting her mouth on her rival's stinky pussy and using her tongue to get her off would be the ultimate humiliation.

Mariah slapped Nicki on the cheek, not hard but insistently enough to show she wasn't fucking around. "I wasn't asking nicely," Mariah seethed. "Eat my fucking pussy, you little bitch."

Nicki must really be a worthless slut, because being slapped and ordered around made her feel even more aroused and this mistreatment finally got her to open her mouth and lick at Mariah's pussy with her tongue. Nicki felt the wrinkled folds of Mariah's labia running over her tongue as it danced back and forth over Mariah's moist lips. Mariah's pussy was already dripping wet, she had clearly become aroused by Nicki's predicament. Nicki hated how much she enjoyed the nasty, used taste of Mariah's old-ass pussy. She slurped the accumulated discharge of Mariah's snatch into her mouth.

"I didn't tell you to lick it, bitch," said Mariah forcefully. "I told you to eat it."

Nicki extended her tongue as far as it could reach and worked it from side to side between the folds of Mariah's vagina until her tongue penetrated into Mariah's slit. With her tongue now embedded inside Mariah, Nicki's mouth made a sucking pull upon Mariah's labia. Nicki experienced the full flavor of Mariah's pussy and found she loved it the more she tasted of it. Her flavor was bold and pungent, nearly overpowering with its musk. Nicki smacked her lips on Mariah's labia and nibbled gently on it while her tongue rotated inside her. Nicki's body felt constricted in this position; Mariah's grip on her hair forced her to look straight up as Mariah sat on her face while Nicki's ass pointed upward to give the Queen the best angle of entry for assfucking her. The Queen had been moving her cock in and out of Nicki at a constant pace for a several minutes now. Nicki was almost used to the sensation and her sphincter had become so worn down that the Queen slid in and out of her ass with zero resistance.

"There, that's more like it," Mariah goaded as she watched Nicki's lips making love to her pussy. "That slut tongue of yours sure knows how to work a cunt. Do you want to know a secret, Nicki?"

Nicki had been keeping her eyes shut so she didn't have to look at Mariah while she licked her pussy. That way she could pretend it was some random, unknown woman with their vagina on her face rather than someone she hated. That feigned ignorance helped Nicky rationalize the fact that she loved having her tongue up Mariah's cunt. At the mention of this secret, Mariah's eyes shot open and she looked up. Mariah adored the sight of Nicki's eyes peeking up above Mariah's shaved pussy while Nicky pleasured Mariah with her mouth. Nicki stared at Mariah and listened intently but never stopped eating her pussy throughout.

"I was the one who arranged your kidnapping," Mariah admitted. "After my assimilation, my first order was to find one woman I wanted to submit to the Hive. You were the first person I thought of, Nicki. A bitch who needs to be put in her place and taught how to serve others rather than just yourself. I just wanted you to know that despite your foolish attempts, I've finally won. And I have won, haven't I?"

Nicki looked at the woman she had shared so many heated exchanges with. The insults they hurled at each other had been beneath both women's dignity, and now Mariah was taking that impropriety out of her. Nicki didn't want to believe it, but considering she was eating the woman's pussy while being fucked in the ass from behind she had to concede defeat. She didn't answer Mariah verbally but instead surrendered to her by licking Mariah's snatch longer and harder. Nicki flattened her tongue and ran it slowly up and down Mariah's opening while being sure the tip of her tongue dipped inside of Mariah's hole with every approach.

Mariah moaned and said, "Mmm, that's nice. That's real nice. You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

Nicki wouldn't give Mariah the satisfaction of a reply, but she betrayed herself by continuing to tongue Mariah's pussy like she was trying to passionately make out with it. She could feel Mariah's juices smeared all over her face, but that still wasn't enough. All Nicki wanted was to taste Mariah's come filling her mouth. She hungered for it.

The other women standing in a circle around the table had linked their minds with Mariah and through this connection they could feel the same sensations Mariah was experiencing. As one woman felt the pleasure of the others combined with her own, the feeling multiplied exponentially until all were in ecstasy. Aroused women touched themselves above their silken robes, and others had boldly lifted the bottom of their robes high enough to pet their pussies out in the open. Nicki felt Mariah shudder against her lips and the Queen slowed her thrusting, going at her harder and deeper but with far less frequency. Nicki could tell they were building to a climax.

The Queen grabbed ahold of Nicki's haunches and made her wail as she penetrated Nicki's ass as far as the Queen's phallus could reach. The tip of the Queen's shaft opened and a small pod the size of a pea erupted from it. Nicki breathed heavily as she felt the strangest feeling as the Queen's tip pushed against the wall of her rectum and then ejaculated something solid from it directly into her ass. The seedpod moved with a mind of its own, lodging itself in a dark corner of Nicki's rectum and taking up permanent residence there as it attached itself to Nicki's body.

Simultaneously, Mariah's cries of ecstasy grew louder until they reached a high-pitched crescendo. The women in the room shared their pleasure with each other using Mariah as the focus point until their ecstasy reached a collectively insurmountable level. Mariah felt the sensations of the other women in the room who were masturbating; the act of self-love contributed to the overall pleasure felt by everyone which made it even more overwhelming. Mariah looked over at her Queen, who stared distantly at the door. She looked almost bored, this type of thing was pretty routine for her by this point. But for Mariah, this would be one of the most satisfying moments in her life when she came on the face of someone she so despised.

Mariah reached the precipice of her climax so she lifted herself off of Nicki's mouth. Nicki hadn't expected it, and she looked like a fool as her tongue wagged back and forth and up and down before realizing Mariah's departure. Mariah wailed and flicked her clitoris furiously as Essence spilled out of her and splattered Nicki's face.

"The fuck? What is tha-?" Nicki began to protest when she got an up-close view of grayish-green slime spurting out of Mariah's pussy hole right onto her face. Nicki's complaints were silenced as soon as she tasted the creamy substance near the corner of her mouth. It was the most amazing thing Nicki had ever tasted. She needed more. Nicki opened her mouth to try and catch additional squirts of this delectable treat. Mariah grunted loudly and Nicki saw Mariah's pussy contract open and closed as a gush of her come spurted right into Nicki's gaping mouth where the slut swallowed it immediately.

The minds of the women in the circle were so intertwined that they all came the same time as Mariah, spilling their Essence onto the floor of the hall with a sickeningly slimy squirting noise at the climax of the ritual. A collective cry filled the room with gasps and moans for a moment before the cacophony hushed as soon as the group's shared orgasm had been achieved.

While the female cleaning staff and other service workers employed at the Arriete mansion had been among the first to be assimilated and they continued fulfilling their duties admirably, they still had to contract out cleaning assistance for messes such as this. It was normally one of the Initiated slave's tasks to clean up after her masters, typically by using her tongue to lap up the collected slime from floors, tables, desks, or whatever furniture the Hivesisters decided to utilize for their sex play. There was no worry about germs or disease any more, being a Hivesister made these women impervious to all human illnesses including sexually transmitted diseases. Truthfully, the effect of the Essence and the Hive conversion process were already similar to STDs that they had all contracted. Mariah planned on using Nicki rather than one of the Initiated for tidying up this room though. She wanted to watch her new slave crawl around and lick the come of over a dozen women off the floor.

Nicki tasted of her first Essence the exact same time that the Queen assimilated her body into the Hive, creating an absurdly powerful double orgasm. Her cries drowned out all the other noise in the room as she came. Clear, translucent ejaculate gushed from her pussy like a garden hose being run while a thumb covered the hole to create a spray. The come splattered the table beneath Nicki and left her pussy dripping. Nicki felt another orgasm approaching and all of a sudden she was spraying her ejaculate on the table again. The Queen's cock buried to the hilt in her ass made Nicki's orgasms ten times as intense. The pod inside her stimulated her pleasure centers relentlessly, making Nicki come over and over. Nicki's body shook and her legs twitched incessantly as she felt pleasure beyond the scope of human understanding. Nicki drenched the table and floor with her come that just wouldn't cease flowing. Every time she thought she was done, an orgasm would start back up again. Nicki's throat became hoarse from her screaming and her knees shook weakly as she experienced the greatest pleasure in her life again and again.