Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen suddenly ceased her thrusting when she sensed a disturbance in her Hive link. Somewhere far in the distance she felt the connection to one of her Daughters sever. Candace. The Queen used her Hive overmind to probe further and confirmed the woman was gone forever. The Queen had figured this might happen, had even expected it considering the dangerous mission Sherri had embarked on but that didn't make the loss any less painful. She mourned the death of one of her Daughters but couldn't let it overwhelm her. If she broke down over every one of her subjects being sacrificed for the good of the Hive she would never accomplish her goals. Many more might still lose their lives before the Queen's dream of total conquest was realized.

"What are you waiting for?" Nicki complained. The Queen stood still, lost in thought with her cock merely head-deep within Nicki's ass. It amused the Queen how quickly Nicki went from begging not to have her ass fucked to being frustrated that it wasn't happening fast enough. The Queen teased Nicki by remaining perfectly prone.

Nicki quickly grew impatient and began pushing her ass back against the Queen's phallus. She used the tip of the Queen's cock to play with her asshole. The Queen watched the ring of Nicki's anus spreading open and closing tightly on the Queen's shaft as Nicki moved forward and back on her cock. Nicki made sighs of pleasure as she poked her ass open using the Queen's phallus.

Emboldened by how fantastic the Queen felt inside her rectum, Nicki pushed back on the Queen's cock so that instead of just playing with it, the cock slowly slid deeper inside her before Nicki moved back off it again again. The Queen looked down with interest at Nicki's ass swallowing her long, thick shaft before slowly spitting it back out again. The Queen remained perfectly still as she watched Nicki Minaj transform herself into a total anal slut. Nicki moaned deeply as she used the Queen's cock to fuck her own ass.

Without warning, the Queen thrust her cock forward the same time that Nicki pushed back against the Queen. In an instant, the Queen was buried so deep inside Nicki's rectum that she felt Nicki's large apple bottom press against the Queen's pelvis and thighs. Nicki's sizable buttocks felt warm and soft against the Queen.

"Oh God!" Nicki screamed. What should have been the most painful feeling of Nicki's life instead became the most sublime pleasure. "Deeper," Nicki gasped.

The Queen had no problem acquiescing to Nicki's request. While still fully penetrating Nicki, the Queen enlarged her phallus so it was slightly thicker and a few inches longer. Nicki's eyes rolled back into her head as the Queen's cock grew inside her rectum. She had never felt so full and so hungry at the same time before.

The Queen would have loved to know what Nicki was thinking right now as the Queen destroyed her ass. Oh well, it wouldn't be long now before Nicki's mind belonged to the Queen anyways and she would possess Nicki's every thought. The Queen didn't think her Daughters quite understood or appreciated the control that the Queen exerted over them. The Queen was aware of all of their movements at all times and if she focused hard enough she could even see through the eyes of her subjects. Like right now, she could see Sherri running desperately through the country hills of rural Massachusetts. Fear and sadness filled Sherri's being.

Sherri had successfully evaded the police searching for her and had alerted the Hivesisters nearest to her to come pick her up. Though Sherri had technically accomplished the task given to her, the Queen couldn't help feeling disappointed with her performance. She was only supposed to kill Candace as a last resort, and her bumbling had gotten a prospective Initiate named Sharon killed along with her Hivesister. Even worse, Sherri had inadvertently alerted human authorities to the existence of the Hive. True, they had no idea of the extent of what they were dealing with but they now had enough information to go on that they could potentially jeopardize the Queen's colony on Earth. The Queen would probably have to abandon this mansion as her base of operations. A pity, its size and seclusion were perfectly suited for the Hive. The limited precognitive abilities the Queen possessed told her that Sherri's actions today would inevitably lead to blood and conflict.

The Queen bitterly wondered if it would not be better to simply dispose of Sherri. She did not take kindly to failures like this one. But then the Queen thoughts turned to Cassandra and she realized she would never be able to do that to Cassandra's best friend. She would have to devise some sort of punishment for Sherri when she returned, something that would make her feel the pain of her failure but nothing too damaging or permanent. Though she tried to ignore emotions at all times, the Queen couldn't help feeling some affection for her first human daughter. Killing her would prove nothing except that the Queen was petty and impatient, not the sort traits one as majestic as the Queen should be projecting.

Feeling some frustration over events entirely out of her control, the Queen slapped Nicki as hard as she could on Nicki's left asscheek. The spanking sound echoed throughout the chamber. The Queen smacked Nicki's right asscheek just as hard. Nicki gurgled and wiggled her bottom, rotating it around with the Queen's phallus buried nearly a foot inside her ass. The Queen pulled her cock halfway out and held it there for a minute before fucking Nicki's ass again. Nicki breathed in sharply the first time she was refilled and made little gasping noises every time the Queen's cock thrust deep inside her. Nicki's ass was being torn apart and she loved it.

The Queen found a slow but steady rhythm while fucking Nicki's ass and she held the motion constant while her focus drifted away. She wanted to check on the progress of all the tasks she had assigned since yesterday morning. The Queen now fixated upon Cassandra's younger sister Anna. The Queen couldn't see through Anna's eyes because they were shut tight, but she felt a presence in her mouth and a tingling in her loins that indicated that Anna was kissing someone while her pussy was being played with. Anna opened her eyes and the Queen could see that she was busy making out with her older Hivesister Isabella. Both of them held a young girl's head between their thighs, their conquests and prizes for this evening.

While Anna and Isabella kissed sloppily and groped each other while lying side to side on the couch, Daphne and Sarah took turns eating their professor and fellow classmate's pussies and assholes. Daphne currently attended to Isabella, or as she referred to her Professor Zarita. Daphne's dyed purple dreadlocks flowed down her naked back as she licked her professor's slit. Ms. Zarita had several more lessons in store for Daphne, this impromptu re-education on the subject of female anatomy was only beginning.

It was Sarah's turn with Anna, and Anna took perverse pleasure in having the meek, awkward student make herself a total slut for Anna's benefit. Anna had ordered Sarah to put her large, coke-bottle glasses back on while she attended to Anna's orifices. Though makeup and a new hairdo had greatly improved Sarah's appearance, the sight of nerdy Sarah turned Anna on so much. For some reason, it was really hot watching such a dorky-looking girl doing utterly filthy things to Anna's body. Anna wasn't sure if Sarah could even see through those lenses anymore; she and Isabella had come on Sarah so many times that her glasses were smeared and made blurry with their ejaculate. But Anna hadn't told Sarah to take them off yet, so despite her possible blindness on they stayed.

Sarah occupied her time by petting Anna's clitoris while trying to discover if it was physically possible to insert her entire tongue inside Anna's ass. She was doing it for science. Sarah had fit about half her tongue into Anna's rectum so far and hadn't made much progress since then, but Sarah refused to give up until she had achieved her goal. Anna wasn't complaining. The way Sarah probed and teased with her tongue inside Anna's asshole drove her wild. Sarah had taken to eating ass as quickly as she did to painting or wearing ugly sweaters.

Though Daphne would make a grand Hivesister, Sarah was the true prize of the evening. She didn't talk about her family much at school, but it was well known that her father was the Canadian ambassador to the United States. Sarah represented the Hive's first opportunity to go international in the organization's reach and scope. The Hive would start first by blackmailing Sarah's father using pictures Anna had taken of the then innocent girl during their sexy photo shoot. Not only were there nude photos of Sarah posing on a couch, there were additional pictures of Isabella and Sarah kissing as well as having sex with each other. After Daphne joined them later, Anna took pictures of her and Sarah having sex as well. The crowning moment was the photo Anna had taken of Sarah fingering her own ass and looking back at the camera with her mouth hanging open, a look of pure pleasure showing on her face with her digit buried to the knuckle up her rectum.

The Hive would bleed Sarah's father dry so he could prevent the photographs from attaining wide release, obtaining money, passports, and governmental access as part of the agreement. Maybe some of the diplomat's female staffers would be part of the bargain as well. Then they would fake a kidnapping to obtain even more leverage over the ambassador. The best part was that Sarah would be commiserate in the entire plot.

The Queen felt immense pride for her Hivedaughters Anna and Isabella. Not only had they acquired their target, but they also added another sexy woman to the growing ranks of the Hive. It made Sherri's failure seem even worse in comparison. The Queen didn't understand what it was about the Dworkin sisters that made them so competent and resourceful. They had surely proven themselves to be among the elite of the Hivesisters. The Queen made a note to herself to find out if there was any other women in their immediate family who could be turned to the Hive.

The Queen snapped out of her spying on Anna and returned to her own viewpoint where Nicki was shaking as her moans grew louder. Her ass looked amazing as it bounced against the Queen's cock. The Queen grabbed Nicki's buttocks, gripping her cheeks so tightly that the Queen's fingernails dug into the bountiful flesh. The Queen used her tight grip upon Nicki's rump for leverage as she pumped her cock in and out of Nicki's ass relentlessly. It wouldn't be long now until I've filled Nicki with her new existence, the Queen thought.

Tentatively, the Queen reached out to find Cassandra. The Queen didn't feel comfortable keeping tabs on Cassandra so constantly but she always worried about Cassandra's well-being and did wonder if Cassandra had accomplished her mission. Like her sister, Cassandra had been more than successful. Watching through Cassandra's eyes, the Queen saw the Governor's daughter Abigail from behind with her head between the spread thighs of an older woman who looked just like her. Abigail ate out her own mother while Governor Bennett held the back of her daughter's hair in her hands and forced Abigail's tongue to lick up and down her pussy.

Cassandra sat on her knees on the Bennetts' marriage bed where she violated Abigail from behind. Their genitals were connected together at the crotch, but not by any human element. A mass of tentacles emanated from Cassandra's gaping pussy and squirmed inside of Abigail's vagina and asshole. The deep wriggling penetration of these tentacles drove Abigail insane with pleasure. More tentacles spilled out of Cassandra's womb and curled around Abigail's waist, thighs, and breasts. The ends of the tentacles pinched Abigail's nipples, tickled the soles of her feet and armpits, and caressed her inner thighs. Cassandra's tentacles were much more sensitive than her fingertips, it seemed like she could feel everything on Abigail's body. Every drop of sweat, speck of dirt, pimple, or blemish was detectable by Cassandra's touch. She could even taste the insides of Abigail's orifices with her mouth nowhere near those holes. Cassandra used her tentacles to fuck Abigail's pussy and asshole at the same time, holding the girl by her bony hips as she rocked herself back and forth against Abigail's backside with Cassandra's tentacles moving inside her.

Abigail had been quite surprised to enter her parent's room earlier and find her mother keeping company with the strange woman Abigail met at the bar. The two older women were wearing only bathrobes, and when Abigail joined them they looked at each other meaningfully with a conspiratorial air. Abigail's father was nowhere to be seen.

"What's going on?" Abigail asked. "Where's Dad?"

"Your father is... going away for a while," Deborah answered carefully. She walked over to her daughter and put an arm around her child's shoulder.

Mother's hug feels strange, Abigail thought. It felt less affectionate and more possessive. Like now that she had Abigail in her grasp she was never going to let her go. Abigail sniffed the air as she caught a whiff of a strange, but familiar scent. Abigail knew exactly what this was. It was the unmistakable smell of damp, aroused pussy filling the room. Abigail got a nauseous feeling in her stomach as she wondered what her mother and this woman had been up to in here. Had the screams she heard been her mother or her lover's cries of passion?

Deborah held her arm out toward Cassandra and said to her daughter, "I believe you have already met my friend Cassandra."

"Mom, what the hell?" Abigail demanded in an impetuous teenage tone. "Why is she in you and Dad's bedroom?"

Deborah sighed and explained to her daughter, "I don't think it's any secret that your father and I have been having marital issues. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, honey. You're an adult now and you deserve to know the truth. Daddy's a liar and a cheat who broke the vows of our marriage with other women repeatedly. I've been terribly lonely for the longest time, but recently I discovered something new about myself." Deborah held her hand out to Cassandra and pulled her closer so that she stood on the side of Deborah opposite from Abigail. Deborah's arm curled around Cassandra's waist with her palm resting on Cassandra's wide hip. "I realized recently that I love women. Especially beautiful young women just like yourself."

Abigail could have sworn her mother winked at her at this last sentence. Her mouth hung open in shock, it was almost too much to process at once. She would have been blind not to notice her parents were having marriage problems, but she had no idea they had been cheating on each other as well. Abigail couldn't say she was surprised to find out her father was unfaithful. She wanted to think the best of her parents, but she had met boys just like her dad at school and they did not seem like the committed types. Her mother being a cheat was absolutely shocking though. Mother Bennett always came off as a paragon of virtue and someone deserving of admiration, but she is really as bad as the rest of us, Abigail thought with disappointment. Sleeping with other women, though. That was the most surprising part of it. Abigail had plenty of gay and lesbian friends and felt like she had a pretty good intuition for if someone swung the other way. But she had never received any indication that her mother held any attraction for women. It's like it had happened practically overnight.

Abigail swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. After regaining her voice she asked quietly, "How long has this been going on, Mom?"

Deborah looked over at Cassandra and smiled warmly. "Oh, long enough," she answered.

Deborah leaned over and kissed Cassandra on the mouth. Abigail could have sworn she saw Cassandra stick her tongue out and lick her mother's lips until she opened her mouth to let Cassandra's tongue slip between her lips. Eww gross, Mom, Abigail thought.

"As you may have guessed Abby, Miss Cassandra and I are lovers," said Deborah after she broke the kiss with Cassandra. While Cassandra had a hand wrapped around Deborah's waist and clinging tightly to Deborah's hip on the side next to Abigail, Deborah patted Cassandra on her bottom through her robe before laying her hand atop the bulge of Cassandra's buttock.

This was nothing like how her mother normally behaved. She hardly ever showed affection in private, let alone in a public venue. Abigail had been totally shocked when her mother asked for a kiss good night earlier down at the bar. She must have just been trying to impress Cassandra. Even with her close family, the high and mighty governor behaved cold and distant. Abigail knew that was just the way her mother was, it made the warm smiles that cracked Deborah's facade when she looked proudly at Abigail all the more affecting.

Abigail's mom had already shown Cassandra more affection than Abigail had seen her mother give to her father in about five years. If Mom has finally found someone who drives her wild, I guess I'm happy for her, Abigail thought. She deserves it. Abigail just wished her mother and Cassandra would tone down a little on the PDA right in front of her. Imagining her mother doing... lesbian... things... made Abigail uncomfortable in ways she really did not feel like exploring.

Cassandra swung around so that she and Deborah was standing to either side of Abigail. All of a sudden it was like Abigail was surrounded. Abigail flinched at first when Cassandra made to touch her, but thought better of being rude to her mother's friend. She allowed Cassandra to caress Abigail's cheek with the palm of her hand.

"So pretty," Cassandra murmured. "Just like her mother, but young and innocent."

Okay, this is getting weird, Abigail thought worriedly. Cassandra's hand felt really good on her face though. Her fingers were soft, and made Abigail tingle wherever they touched. Abigail wanted nothing more than to nuzzle her cheek against Cassandra's hand, but she felt too disturbed at the thought of being touched by the same hands that more than likely had been all over her mother's body earlier.

Abigail pulled away from Cassandra's caress and said to her mother and her lover as she backed away slowly, "I think I had better be getting to bed. School tomorrow, you know?"

Deborah and Cassandra shared a look. "That's a good idea, honey," said Deborah. "Be ready to hit the books hard tomorrow, eh? That's my girl. Come give me a kiss before you scuttle off to bed."

Abigail hesitated, but she realized there was nothing improper about kissing her mother good night even if it was in the presence of her mother's lover. She supposed she needed to get to know this Cassandra lady better anyways. She didn't know if this was just a one-night stand for her mother as she experimented with her sexuality or if Abigail was going to end up calling a new mother Auntie Cass in a couple years.

Abigail walked over and intended to only give her mother a quick peck on the cheek, but Deborah put her arms around Abigail's neck and pulled into a lip-locked kiss. Deborah's mouth lingered upon her daughter's lips a few seconds longer than what was appropriate for such close family members. Abigail could have sworn her mother's lips opened like she wanted to make out with her before she thought better of it. Against her better judgment, Abigail's lips pressed back against her mothers and they shared a passionate closemouthed embrace. Abigail gasped once Deborah finally broke their kiss. That was no motherly kiss good night. Abigail had had boys she fucked who kissed her with less passion than her mother just displayed. Abigail's head swum with confusion. Part of her turmoil was from wondering why her mother was behaving this way, but the most confusing part was why Abigail had become so excited by her mother kissing her in such a way. I have to get out of here right away, Abigail thought as she eyed the exit. I'm not in my right mind.