Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes the orgasms finally tapered off, but at the tail end of the final climax Nicki lost control of her bladder. Yellow urine streamed through her urethra and out of her vagina, wetting the table and floor underneath her with a pungent, briny discharge. Yet another fluid Nicki would have to clean up with her mouth later. She almost thought she might come again, the act of releasing was so pleasurable. The stream slowed to a drip that trickled down the back of her thigh. Nicki shuddered at the warmth of her urine running down her leg.

Nicki felt no embarrassment about pissing herself in front of several women. The pod inside her was doing its work, reconstituting her genetic material and changing her into something else. Something more. Nicki would make herself a slave for these women, her Sisters. She would urinate in front of them if they ordered her to, and would even allow them to piss on her if they desired it. No amount of humiliation would be too much to keep Nicki from obeying her new masters.

Mariah mockingly chided Nicki, "Did little Nicky wet herself? Do we need to put our baby girl in diapers so she doesn't have another pee-pee accident?

Nicki stared up at Mariah blankly. She could feel herself changing but hadn't yet regained the capacity for speech. Her face and hair had been drenched by Mariah's Essence. Mariah smeared her come over Nicki's face as she moved her sticky, dripping fingers toward Nicki's mouth. Nicki opened her lips without protest when she felt Mariah's hand brushing against her mouth. She allowed Mariah's insistent fingers to reach all the way to her throat. Nicki sucked on Mariah's fingers, bobbing her head back and forth as she swallowed more of Mariah's sweet Essence. Drool trickled down the bottom of her mouth to her chin as the zombified slave choked on Mariah's fingers.

"I think we had better get our baby girl a pacifier too," Mariah teased. "So we don't have to listen to your screaming when we fuck you. She sure seems to love sucking on things."

Mariah took her fingers out of Nicki's mouth, which made a distinct sucking noise as Mariah's digits exited between her lips with Nicki refusing to relent them to their owner. Mariah pulled her robe apart to expose her supple, light brown breasts. She leaned down to place the nipple of her right breast next to Nicki's mouth. Mariah felt her own Essence sticking to Nicki's hair as she brushed Nicki's locks out of the way and then pulled on the back of Nicki's head so her mouth took Mariah's nipple.

"Here, suckle my teat like the baby girl you are," Mariah said soothingly. "You won't get any milk, but you already got my pussy milk anyways. It will make mommy feel soooo good, though."

Nicki opened her lips and took the bud of Mariah's nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it gently but firmly, pleasing Mariah greatly. Having nursed a child not that many years before, Mariah had to say Nicki suckled her just like a child. Mariah moved her other breast to Nicki's mouth so she could treat them with equal attention.

The Queen slowly pulled her shaft out of Nicki's ass, making Nicki grunt and then gasp as fullness transformed into emptiness. When the phallus exited Nicki's rectum, the air trapped inside Nicki's ass rushed out with a loud and long squeezing noise that made all the women laugh at her. Nicki's anus had been stretched open into a large gaping hole of darkness that hinted at the pink inside of her rectum. The Queen's natural lubrication dripped from the bottom of Nicki's massive opening, wettening Nicki's opening. Nicki flexed her ass muscles like she was stretching after a strenuous workout. The Queen could see the pink rosebud of Nicki's rectum revealing itself as Nicki pushed out with her anus before it retracted back inside her. Nicki repeated this motion again and again since she knew her Queen was watching her. After enjoying the view of Nicki's insides for a moment, the Queen walked around to the front of Nicki and stood alongside Mariah.

Mariah removed her teat from Nicki's mouth and stood up straight. She looked down at Nicki's eyes. Intelligence and awareness finally returned to Nicki's gaze, though now her eyes now showed the dead and inhuman look of a Hivesister.

{Nicki?} sent Mariah tentatively.

Nicki thought to herself for a moment, looking up in the air and likely wondering where the voice in her head that sounded like Mariah's had come from.

{Mariah, is that you?} Nicki returned. Rarely did a newly assimilated Hivesister understand psionic communication this quickly. Well, Mariah never really thought Nicki was stupid. Just a bitch. {What is this wonderful new form my body has taken?}

Mariah smiled at her new sister. {You are of the Hive now. One of us}

{One of us} the assorted Hivesisters said in unison.

Sendings of welcome and congratulation flooded Nicki's mind. They came from everywhere, within this room and also from women in other areas of the house. Nicki even received some transmissions from hundreds of miles away chirping in to welcome Nicki. Some of the sendings included lewd comments indicating what the senders were planning to do to Nicki's body when they saw her next that made Nicki's knees grow weak and caused her to become aroused again. Nicki couldn't wait to have something filling her ass again. The Queen's cock fucking her in the butt had unleashed a new level of pleasure that Nicki hadn't known existed. Since the pod the Queen had inserted in Nicki entered through her ass rather than her other orifices Nicki was instinctively more likely to seek out anal pleasure.

The Queen's phallus still stood fully erect still. She gripped her shaft and pointed it downward at Nicki's face. {Clean your Queen's cock} Mariah ordered.

{Yes, Great Mistress} Nicki returned.

{Release this woman's bonds, she has no more need of them} Mariah sent to her sisters.

The cultish group of women gathered around Nicki to untie her hands and feet. Nicki stretched her body for a moment to regain feeling in her extremities and then took the Queen's cock in her hand. Nicki opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of the Queen's shaft. Nicki knew how to handle a cock, she never would have made it as far in her line of business if she hadn't excelled at sucking dick. Nicki sucked on the tip of the Queen's phallus and tasted a bold, musky flavor that was nearly overpowering. The flavor reminded Nicki of something sweet and delicious just beginning to spoil. Nicki's lips slid up and down the Queen's shaft along with her outstretched tongue and after getting a better taste Nicki realized what she was tasting was the inside of her own ass. This wasn't the taste of a sweaty, slightly dirty asshole. What Nicki tasted was the nasty, bold flavor of deep inside her rectum. That dirty thought made Nicki even more aroused. Wanting to feel extra dirty, Nicki opened her throat and moved her mouth further down the Queen's cock until she gagged on it. Nicki slowly pulled her mouth off the Queen's cock, sucking hard on it and sliding her tongue against the shaft as she slurped up her own ass-flavor. Nicki's mouth was full of saliva, and when her mouth hovered over the Queen's tip she opened her lips and drooled a thick, stringy mass of spittle onto the head of the Queen's cock and let it drip down her shaft. Nicki stroked her hand up and down the Queen's length to spread her saliva lubrication around before taking the Queen's phallus down to her throat again.

A group of the robed women had gathered behind Nicki and were inspecting her anus with fascination. Even with the copious amount of assfucking the Hivesisters constantly performed on each other they had never seen such an enormous gaping asshole. One of the women tested it by sticking her finger in the hole without the digit touching any of the the sides of Nicki's anus. The assorted women made noises of delight when Nicki's clenched her butthole and sucked the woman's finger inside it. Nicki pushed with her sphincter, squeezing the finger out of her. The cultists responded by sticking a couple of their digits inside Nicki's anus, fingerbanging Nicki's ass two or three women at a time. Two cultists hooked their index fingers inside the rim Nicki's ass and spread her already gaping hole open even wider.

Nicki's moans of pleasure from having her ass played with were muffled by the Queen's cock filling her mouth. The fingers in her ass felt amazing, but she wanted more. She needed a fist, hell an entire arm filling her rectum. Nicki had a sudden fantasy of someone sticking their arm in her to the elbow and controlling her like a hand puppet. Her head continued bobbing back and forth on the Queen's cock, taking her large member deep in her mouth with greater ease. Nicki didn't even gag any more when she deepthroated the Queen's ass-flavored shaft.

{Do you finally understand what a worthless slut you are, Nicki?} sent Mariah.

{Yes!} Nicki returned. {I am a whore who just wants her body to be used over and over}

Mariah pet Nicki's hair and sent to her {Every Hivesister has a purpose to serve, with some serving greater than others. Your only purpose in life now is to be our slut, nothing more than a fucktoy. A plaything for your Hivesisters to use whenever they feel horny. You won't say or do anything of importance, you are just here to make us come and then clean up after us when we are done with you. Doesn't that sound magnificent?}

Nicki pulled the Queen's cock out of her mouth and spoke with her actual voice for the first time since her assimilation. "Yes!" Nicki screamed. "Make me the Hive's whore! I want to be a cumbucket for all my sisters to use! Put your Essence in my mouth, my pussy, my ass! I'll never feel satisfied unless I'm covered in the Essence of my Sisters all day, every day!"

Nicki tried to put the Queen's cock back in her mouth but the Queen pulled away from her. {Enough, my daughter} the Queen sent. This slut did not deserve to receive the Queen's blessing again. There was only one woman who was allowed to be given the Queen's seed more than once. The Queen needed to get Cassandra back here as soon as possible. The Queen's prospective mate needed refills in her mouth, pussy, and ass so her transformation could continue to progress.

Nicki was disappointed at first that she had been denied another opportunity to have the Queen's phallus inside her, but her look of disatisfaction quickly changed to pleasure when she felt fingers from four different women being shoved into her asshole. They played with Nicki's ass, using their fingers to stretch, pull, tickle, and caress.

{She is all yours for the night} the Queen sent to every woman in the room. {Use her well} She turned and exited through the nearest door, leaving her Daughters to their pleasure.

A line of women formed in front on Nicki, each awaiting their turn to teach the pop star how to handle a woman with her pussylicking skills. An even longer line queued behind Nicki, each woman wanting their chance to play with Nicki's ass. This was the line that Mariah joined, already hoping Nicki would be loose enough by Mariah's turn that she could fit her fist wrist-deep inside Nicki's rectum and then fuck her with it.

Nicki kissed the pussy of the first woman in line and then began massaging the woman's slit with her long, flexible tongue. She felt the tongues and fingers of women behind her licking and caressing her curvy buttocks as they ate her asshole while occasionally fingering her pussy. Nicki's asshole gaped so wide that the woman licking her was able to fit her entire wiggling tongue inside Nicki's ass. Nicki's eyes almost popped out of her head with disbelief at how deep her Hivesister's tongue could reach inside her rectum. Nicki clenched her asshole, closing it around the woman's tongue and feeling the wet warmth slathered around the rim of her anus before Nicki's hole loosened again. It felt so fucking good that Nicki tightened and loosened her anus again while the woman munching on her butthole rotated her tongue around the inside of Nicki's ass. Nicki put even more effort into licking the pussy on her mouth. She wanted to make her Sister come so she could feel that sweet Essence on her face again. After that, she would lick the next one and then the next one and keep going down the line until all the women had ejaculated on her face. This was her life now. Nicki had never been happier.

The Queen walked through the hallways of the dark mansion that were lit only by candlelight. She tried to keep from feeling troubled by the day's events. This was a day that would be remembered for a long time, the most important day for the Hive on Earth since the Queen's arrival. Through the efforts of her servants, the scope and reach of the Hive would greatly outpace its previous growth. But the existence of the Hive had also been revealed to mankind. The Queen hated not knowing the future. Her meager psychic abilities only granted glimmers of what would come to pass, but never the whole picture. She only saw blood and ruin in the future at the moment, but possibly a glimpse of victory as well? The Queen needed to find and assimilate more female police officers, security personnel, soldiers. Women with combat training. That needed to be their focus. A war was coming and they needed to prepare themselves. The Queen only prayed that it would be war of conquest rather than survival.

End Act Three

*****

Thanks for reading Act Three of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm planning to take a break from this universe for a while so I can write some different styles of erotica. This story has been in development for over a year and I could use some time-off. I wouldn't expect any additional work on this series until 2017, unless I am receiving a lot of buzz and interest from readers in which case I may move the continuation of this series up. But when this series returns, it will be under a new moniker: The War of the Pussy Snatchers