Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Outro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's mind went blank and all of a sudden it felt like she had been transported to a different place. She stood up, her body completely naked but unencumbered. She felt at her arms and legs where tentacles had previously held her but there was nothing there. Karen felt at her throat, it almost felt odd now without something filling it. She looked around, but this otherworld only seemed to have blackness stretching infinitely in every direction. Karen put her hands up to her mouth and called out, though she didn't expect any answer.

To Karen's surprise, a red dot appeared above her head in response to her yelling. The dot unfolded outward, there was no other word that could accurately describe the motion, and it became a large purple eye. It looked similar to the eye of that thing that Karen had apparently just escaped from, but somehow appeared more human. Karen heard something speaking in her head that didn't seem to have a voice. Karen knew it originated from the same thing as that terrible voice she heard in her mind earlier, but now it spoke in newly learned English. Karen couldn't help thinking that the voice sounded almost feminine.

{I know you, Karen}

It felt like a hundred, no a thousand voices speaking in her mind at the same time. Powerful, vivid images passed through Karen's mind showing her day before she took the ill-fated jog through the park. It started with waking up four in the morning to do schoolwork while her husband and children slept. It would be the only quiet and rest she would experience the entire day. She remembered actually being spit on by one of the ungrateful little bastards in her Composition class and being too spineless to give the boy a referral and send them to the principal's office. She recalled coming home from a shitty day at work to be greeted by two awful, screaming children, a sink full of dirty dishes, a stack of grading a few hundred sheets high, and a husband three beers in and already asleep on the couch by six. All of the minor inconveniences and annoyances of her life, as well as the frustrations with her job and marriage flashed in her brain like an insane carnival of a mid-life crisis.

{Is this really the life you were meant to live, Karen? Don't you crave to be more than this?}

The voice had a seductive quality to it. Against her better judgment, Karen found herself listening to its closely.

{I offer to you a life of which you've never conceived. Power, influence, immortality. They can all be yours. Not only that, but pleasure greater than what I know you are feeling right now will be yours every day for as long as you shall live}

The pleasure was undeniable. Karen knew her actual body was somewhere else, and there in her reality she had lost count of how many times she had climaxed in the last few minutes. The number had to be in the hundreds and the orgasms were still occurring with regularity. The distant awareness of that constant pleasure made it difficult for Karen to think clearly.

The eye folded into a large red speck again and then descended until it hovered at same level as Karen's head before resolving itself into a mirror image of Karen. Except this woman wasn't quite exactly like Karen. Her hair, the complexion of her skin, and her body all looked flawless. Instead of brown eyes, this woman possessed purple pupils. Her body appeared more well-defined, curvier and more shapely than Karen's own. This was like the ideal version of Karen, what she would look like if she were perfect. This might be the most tempting vision of all.

{Allow me to use this body. Look at what we will look like once we are joined together. Let us become one and fulfill our destinies}

The last resistance that Karen's mind could muster gave way as she surrendered her being to this monster. She submitted her mind, body, and soul to this alien creature. Karen felt her mind being corrupted by this powerful visitor while its tentacles pushed further into her body. She came out of her trance and looked down to realize the creature now had most of itself inserted inside of Karen. Fear suddenly overwhelmed Karen, but she knew it was already too late. A feeling of calmness and placidity came over Karen as the alien merged its body with hers.

Karen knew that even though the creature filled all of the gaps between the bones, muscles, and organs in her body there was no way the creature should be able to fit inside her. But this alien did not obey human conceptions of physics and matter. It spread out until it had completely taken over Karen's body. Karen looked down at the creature's eye, the only remaining part of the monster still outside of Karen's body. She felt tight, full of the alien's being. She didn't see any noticeable bulges on her body though she felt filled near to bursting. The eye looked up at Karen one final time before disappearing inside of her vagina.

Karen had been lowered gently to the ground during the alien's merging and she felt the park grass rubbing against her knees and hands. She bent forward on all fours and vomited the contents of her stomach as she shook uncontrollably throughout her transformation. The Queen consumed Karen's mind and took total possession of her body. The last independent thought Karen would ever have wondered whether this would all be worth it in the end.

Once the possession was complete, Karen rose to her feet. But it was not Karen any more. She was reborn anew and would have no more use for her former name. What remained of her consciousness slept dormant deep inside the brain that it used to belong to. The Queen would allow the part of her that was still Karen to experience the pleasure every time the Queen copulated with a woman, but otherwise she kept her host locked out of her own body. The ecstasy would be Karen's sole reward for sacrificing herself to her Queen.

The Queen had learned what Karen's ideal of the perfect feminine form was and she tried to apply that knowledge to her new body. The Queen tore the running headband from her brow and threw it to the ground. Karen's hair grew in longer and more luscious, falling in lightly curled tresses rather than straight down like before. The new hair managed to look styled like it was done by a professional even though the hair was completely untreated. Karen's eyelashes grew in longer and appeared more adorable. Her lips became fuller, looking more kissable but not fake-looking like if she had received a lip injection. Karen's waist slimmed while her hips widened. The follicles of all the hair on her face, armpits, legs, and crotch were squeezed out of their pores until Karen's body was completely bare except for her scalp. Karen's breasts became larger and rounder, looking like two pale globes that floated perfectly about her chest. The remains of Karen's bra burst open and the outlines of her mounds showed through her running shirt as her bosom increased substantially in size.

The changes affected Karen's genitals as well. Her labia and clitoris became puffier and more pronounced while her vagina made a subtle change to a more desirable shade of pink. Karen's wrinkled, brown anus recolored itself a bleached white shade and her asshole tightened into a scrumptious rosebud that was just begging for lips to cover it.

In a final touch, the shade of Karen's irises changed from their former brown into a deep purple shade. Karen was gone. There was only the Queen now, and she was quite pleased with her new body. Karen would have loved it, she hadn't looked this good in almost fifteen years. The Queen looked down at the tattered running clothes that covered her. The rips and snares in her shirt and tights left her body exposed to the chill autumn night. Cold didn't affect the Queen, but she knew from her examination of Karen's brain that wandering around without clothing was a quick way to draw suspicion. The Queen's powers were too weak yet for her to risk discovery. She had been stuck in her inactive half-sleep for too long, it would be a long while before she regained her full abilities. The Queen must keep to the shadows until she was strong enough to begin her conquering.

The Queen probed Karen's brain to try and locate somewhere nearby where she could obtain clothing. Karen's memories revealed that there was something called a thrift shop just a few blocks away where patrons could buy, sell, or exchange used clothing. The Queen walked a few hundred feet, getting used to the bipedal limbs of the human form. The Queen was a quick learner though, you didn't get to be ten billion years old without some flexibility. Soon this new form of movement called 'walking' became like second nature to her. By the time the Queen exited the park she was practically running full-speed without stumbling.

The Queen walked into the shop nonchalantly and began examining the dresses hanging on one of the nearby racks. The only living soul in the entire store was an old clerk sitting at the front counter with his feet propped up and his nose and eyeglasses pressed to a newspaper. The Queen shifted the hanging clothing around on the rack until she found something she liked. Something about the dark-red scarlet of this dress piqued the Queen's interest. She grabbed the dress by its hanger and took it to the store counter.

The Queen licked her lips and fumbled with her words as she began to speak, "This to purchase as I wish." The clerk looked at her quizzically, probably wondering how drunk she was. The Queen was not used to speaking with a mouth. She actually blushed with embarrassment and stood for a moment collecting herself before speaking again. The clerk went from thinking she was drunk to wondering if she was mentally ill.

"I would like to purchase... this... dress." The Queen smiled proudly at her successful communication.

The wizened old store owner grabbed the dress from the Queen and looked at a tag pinned to it.

"Fifteen dollars and seventy five cents," the clerk answered.

The Queen stared at him with confusion. It was amazing how the expressions made on Karen's face conformed to the Queen's thoughts and feelings. These humans possessed no psionic ability so their feelings were communicated with facial expression just as much as through spoken word. It made the Queen feel almost vulnerable to be open in such a way, but maybe that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Every other one of her endeavors had failed, so perhaps it was time to try a new approach.

The Queen realized that this male wanted to make some sort of transaction. A quick probe of Karen's mind revealed the existence and use of currency on this world. A disappointing further probe revealed the lack of any of this currency on Karen's person. Time for plan B.

The Queen leaned forward with her elbow on the counter and hand beneath her chin, causing her shirt that was already close to bursting due to Karen's enlarged bosom to bulge even more. "Do you... enjoy? This body?" the Queen said as seductively as she could. She would need a lot more practice speaking the human language of English.

"Sure, you have a great rack," the clerk snorted. "Still gotta pay for the merchandise."

"I have no currency," the Queen answered. "But with this dress I am leaving."

The Queen bent over to give the clerk a prime view of her cleavage as she untied her shoelaces. Despite her lack of experience with fingers, the Queen was far more nimble than Karen had ever been. The Queen stepped out of her running shoes and dragged her toes against the opposite foot to pull both her socks off. She coughed, "He-hem," to make sure she held the old man's attention. The clerk's eyes opened wide as this beautiful stranger lifted her shirt and sports bra over her head and pulled down her tights and underwear. She looked perfect. The old man had been on this world for seventy years and had gone through three wives, but he had never seen any woman that could compare to this one. His cock hadn't worked right in years, but curiously he now felt a raging hardon poking at the fly of his pants. He thought he almost came when the woman took her sports bra off to reveal perfectly globular breasts that seemed like they had to be fake but he knew with certainty that they were spectacularly real.

The Queen removed the scarlet dress from its hanger and ripped the price tag off. She pulled the dress down over her head let it sink over her. The Queen looked down and smoothed out the wrinkles over her torso. She had picked perfectly; the dress clung tightly to her body without being too constricting. It did a fantastic job of showing off her new curves. The Queen caught this elderly male specimen staring at her body. She teased him by flipping her hair back as she laughed in delight. She twirled around on one foot, reveling in her beauty and the effect it had on this male.

The Queen gave the old man a warm smile and said with confidence, "I'm taking this dress. You will not be charging me for it."

The clerk swallowed and tried not to look down with embarrassment at how he had creamed his pants just from seeing this naked broad. "It's all yours," he choked. "You look amazing, by the way."

The Queen nodded back to him and said, "Thank you." She started walking out of the store, leaving her old clothing and shoes behind. The last remaining physical traces of the real Karen. The Queen realized she would have to walk barefoot unless she found shoes as well. She grabbed a pair of black high heels hanging along with other pumps near the entrance and called back to the store owner, "I am taking these as well!"

The clerk had become hopelessly infatuated and shouted back, "Go ahead! Take whatever you want!" Perhaps knowing that as soon as this incredible woman walked out the door of his shop she would be gone forever, the old man added, "Hey, you wanna come by my apartment after I close? You know, after I take you out for a nice dinner and some coffee. Whaddaya say?"

The Queen smiled back at the man. "You amuse me, human," she said. "But I'm afraid any relations between the two of us would be... how do you say? Killer?" The Queen blew him a kiss in farewell and laughed one more time before disappearing into the night.

The Queen wandered the streets, ignoring catcalls and jeers from rude men as she searched. She wanted to find the woman she had felt upon her arrival, but it was important that she establish a power base first. What the Queen really needed was to find a like-minded woman who would be easier to turn, someone who already wanted to have sex with a woman without needing her mind scrambled first. Karen's memories were of no help as she didn't seem to know anyone personally who identified as a 'lesbian', which was what adherents to the practice of female-on-female sex were referred to on this world.

A luminous neon sign caught the Queen's eye as she stepped underneath its glow. She looked up to see the glowing-green outline of a human woman's legs positioned as if she were laying on her side that emanated from the sign hanging above the door. The name of the bar or club was 'Curvy'. The Queen wasn't sure how, but she knew this was the place she had been searching for. She would find the solution to her problems, and it all started in here. She just needed to find someone inside desperate for a fuck who would be conducive to the Queen's seduction methods. They might be a bit shocked to find how the Queen makes love to her subjects though. A bulge formed near the crotch of the Queen's dress as she tested out her new form. The phallus that released the pods used for assimilation stood so long and hard that the bottom of the Queen's dress lifted up. She retracted her sexual organ back into her vagina so that the only sign of it was an abnormally large clitoris. The Queen allowed herself a smile as she embarked on a new beginning. The Queen used Karen's body to walk to the door she and pushed it open with one of Karen's possessed hands.

(Present Day)

Nicki remained bent forward in prostration with her hands tied together. The side of her head lay on the table as she moaned softly and muttered unintelligibly. The Queen's tentacles swirled around inside Nicki's ass with the tips of the tentacles wriggling against the walls of Nicki's rectum. More tentacles sprang forth from the Queen's sex and wrapped themselves around Nicki's body, taking ahold of the pop star's breasts, thighs, and buttocks. The feeling of the tentacles slithering across her skin freaked the hell out of Nicki, but despite herself she didn't think she had ever wanted to be fucked so badly. Contrary to her assumptions though, that satisfaction would be enacted upon an orifice not of Nicki's choosing.

"It is time," the Queen stated.

The tentacles inside Nicki's ass pulled themselves out of her anal cavity, squirming wildly as they slid out of Nicki's asshole. Nicki pushed out with her sphincter to aid the tendrils in their exit, and when the tentacles popped out of her ass she gasped at the inrush of air filling her through the gape in her rectum. Nicki sighed at the sudden emptiness inside her, the strange lonely feeling that something was missing now. Her anus gaped wide open, stretched far apart by the Queen's tendrils. Her ass was begging to be filled again, and Nicki actually wanted it to be. The tentacles returned to Nicki's ass, but instead of venturing inside they instead hooked their tips around the inside rim Nicki's asshole and pulled it even further open. Nicki gasped as she felt her asshole being stretched wider apart.

The Queen's clitoris folded outward and its impossible mass stretched and stiffened until it became a long, slightly curved phallus. The erect shaft stood thick, long, and rock-hard. A thin, clear liquid fountained from the tip, and the Queen grabbed her shaft in her left hand and stroked the natural self-lubrication all over her cock. The Queen ran her phallus all over the curves of Nicki's bottom. The sides of Nicki's ample buttocks squeezed the Queen's cock as the Queen thrust her shaft up and down in the crack of Nicki's ass. The Queen then spread Nicki's fat cheeks apart, pointed her phallus at Nicki's gaping hole and attempted to force the head of her cock inside Nicki's ass. Even after all the preparatory exercise Nicki's anus had endured she still wasn't loose enough to take the girth of the Queen's phallus. The Queen made her cock wetter with another squirt and stroke and then attempted inserting her rod again only to find the resistance was still too great. The Queen couldn't push any further than merely tip deep into Nicki's ass. Nicki grunted through clenched teeth and had her eyes closed shut tight from the pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the Queen attempted to ram her way into Nicki's ass. Realizing now that her thick, wide cock would damage Nicki if she forced her entry, the Queen shrunk her cock down to a more manageable size. The Queen now slid easily into Nicki's asshole, burying the entire length inside Nicki's rectum with a single thrust.

"Holy shit!" Nicki screamed as her ass suddenly became completely full with cock. The Queen didn't waste any time before fucking her. She pulled her cock out till just the very tip remained inside of Nicki's ass before thrusting her phallus back inside with a quick stabbing motion. Nicki screamed again every time the Queen thrust hard against her and moaned loudly whenever the Queen slowly slid her cock out of Nicki's asshole before impaling her again.

Though it hurt at first when the Queen began ravaging Nicki's ass, the pain slowly dissipated as Nicki's anus was torn open. Nicki had taken a cock in her ass a few times before today and always felt sore and disappointed with the experience afterwards. She would much rather have a giant cock in her pussy than her asshole. This time though, anal felt just as good if not better than vaginal sex. Nicki could feel herself getting wetter each time the Queen thrust herself deeper inside Nicki's rectum, and Nicki idly wondered if she would achieve an anal orgasm. Nicki grunted like an animal with strain and lust as she pushed her ass upward to provide the Queen a better angle for entry.