Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake smiled back at him knowing what he was doing. "We have two boys...one is eight and the younger one is five."

"Wow two kids...that does not seem to be right." He said playfully furrowing his brow. "Hannah are what...twenty...twenty two?...barely old enough to drink?"

"Hey stop it!" Hannah said with a giggle. "I am old enough...and you cannot trick me into telling my age." She said wagging her finger. ""So how old are your children?"

"The older one, my son, is thirty two and daughter is twenty eight, both of them are married...and I don't having any problems in telling you that I am fifty seven." He said with a charming smile.

"You look really good for a man your age." Jake was in awe. "Hannah is almost the same age as your older son." He added cheekily. It aroused him more that his man old enough to be his wife's father was lusting after her. He even looked a bit like his father-in-law.

"Jake honey!" She exclaimed with annoyance. "You are not supposed to tell my age to other people."

"But you sure look good for a woman your age who has two kids." Mike interjected and looked down at Jake's hand which was lightly caressing Hannah's thigh just below the hem of her dress. Looking up at Jake, he met his gaze again. Holding the gaze, they stared at each other and Jake's head moved in an almost imperceptible nod. Now Mike had no doubt that he was offering his woman.

"I bet you are filled with pride when other men check out your hot wife." Mike said in an even tone. "Such a pretty face, hot body...plus she is a naughty wife." He place his hand on her other knee. "Did she tell you how she let me feel up her smooth, supple thighs before?...spread her legs for me?" He moved close to her.

"Oh god!...Mike please don't." She whispered in an ashamed tone as he moved his hand up, caressing her thigh. For her it was thrilling and also scary that two men had their hands on her in a crowded bar.

"Yes...she did." Jake seemed visibly uncomfortable as he admitted to it. He was feeling a pit form in the bottom of his stomach.

"And I guess you are okay with it." Mike said smugly as he tried to move his hand up his wife's thigh. Hannah clamped her thighs together nervously and grabbed his wrist.

She looked up at her husband and shook her head as if saying no. Her breathing had changed and she looked very uneasy. "Open your legs Hannah, just like last time." Mike hissed at her.

"Do it baby." Jake whispered huskily.

Mike forcefully pulled her thigh towards him. Biting her lower lip she started at her husband as another man made her open her legs in a crowded bar. Jake looked around to see if anyone in the crowded bar was looking at them. No one was paying attention to them. Also they were right at the end of u-shaped bar with Hannah facing the bar and sandwiched between two men. No one could see anything.

Mike moved his hand up feeling, caressing her trembling inner thighs. "Damn...her thighs sure feel good, so soft and smooth...have you guys done anything like this before?" Mike asked leveling his eyes with Jake.

"No...this this is the first time."

"How does it feel watching another man stick his hand under your wife's dress? touch her intimately? Her legs open for a complete stranger?" Mike smirked.

"I had imagined this quite a few times...And the real thing is kind of gut wrenching but also very arousing." He said candidly. Suddenly Hannah gasped as the older man's fingers were once again pressed into her panty covered pussy.

Rubbing her pussy he said, "You know it is very typical for a husband who wants to share his wife to have conflicting emotions, the jealousy feeds the arousal...I have been with other couples, it is a good thing your first time is with me."

"Hannah scoot forward a bit." The older man commanded her and she did. Jake looked down. His wife's thighs were spread open wide. Her dress was bunched up at her upper thighs. The crotch of her pink panties visible.

Jake watched intently as the older man slipped his finger inside her panties and inserted a couple of fingers inside her wet pussy. Hannah moaned softly and her hand moved up Mike's arm. Her hand clung to the sleeve of the shirt. Fingers twisted the fabric, nervously tugging. Jake watched Mike's forearm flex as he played with his wife's pussy in a crowded bar. This man who was a complete stranger.

Hannah turned at looked at her husband with vacant eyes. Her other hand tightly squeezed his arm. She was panting hard. "Let's get out of here before we start attracting any attention." Mike said nonchalantly as he removed his hand from between Hannah's legs and licked his glistening fingers. She was close to cumming and groaned softly in disappointment. "I am staying at the Hilton." Mike informed them.

"Oh well...we are staying the night there too." Jake said weakly. Feelings of angst and apprehension had returned. He almost wanted to say that they cannot do it. But his desire to watch his wife with another man was just overwhelming.

"Cool...then let's go to your room...mess up your bed." He winked at them. "Okay let's go now."

Hannah was still clinging on to her husband's arm and feeling very embarrassed. She avoided looking at Mike. "Honey can I have a word with you?" She whispered.

He nodded at her and then said to Mike, "We will meet you outside...give us a few minutes."

"Sure...will wait for you outside." He left the couple so that they could talk.

"Oh god!...I cannot believe it we are going to do it." She seemed very anxious. Pausing she looked into her husband's eyes and asked nervously, "You really want me to go through this?...want me to break my wedding vows?"

"Yes sweetheart...I really want you to do this."

"Of course you want this, I don't even know why I asked you this...you have been talking about this for so long...oh fuck I am just feeling so scared...Fuck baby today is our wedding anniversary...such a taboo thing to do today..."

Jake bent down and kissed her. "It is okay...a special thing to do on a special day...not something we do everyday." He smiled sheepishly. "I am feeling pretty nervous too."

"Do you love me Jake?...will you always love me baby, even after tonight? " She whined.

He understood that she was just looking for some comfort. "Yes always Hannah...I will always love you no matter what."

"I have to go the restroom...just freshen up, calm myself down." She got off the bar chair and then paused as if she remembered something. "And he has to use a condom, I am kind of close to my unsafe time." She was not on the pill because the pills made her feel queasy. And she did enjoy bareback sex more. Hence she kept a close eye on her cycle and they used condom when she was ovulating.

"Okay...I will meet you outside." He lovingly hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

When Jake stepped outside, he found Mike patiently waiting. "Hey where is the missus?...did she get cold feet?" Mike asked with concern.

"In the restroom...will be out soon." He responded smiling uncomfortably. Completely unsure how to be around a man who was about to fuck his wife. The love of his life.

"Alright...good...Hey gotta ask you something...I have a co-worker travelling with me too, he is a good friend." He paused. "Is it okay if he joins us too?"

"I don't know man...Hannah is already kind of jittery, don't want to freak her out." He was kind of stunned by what the man was proposing. Jake felt very unsure about it but his cock stirred at the thought of his wife being with two guys at once.

"She will love it Jake...we both have tag teamed quite a few women, they just loved it." He said leveling his eyes with Jake. "Hannah may be a bit reluctant but she will like it, you saw how she spread her legs for me in a crowded bar, just imagine what she would do behind closed doors...plus you will just love watching your wife tag teamed by two guys, spit roasting your pretty wife, two guys taking turns on her." He said with a smirk.

"Fuck I don't know what to say man..." He said weakly but the thought excited him very much.

"You know, he is a black guy, it is hot to watch a pretty white wife getting taken by a black man." He said in an even tone.

Even though he was afraid to admit it, he had thought about watching a black man between the creamy thighs of his wife. The thought of Hannah being with a black man aroused him the most. His knees felt weak and throat dried up as he said, "But isn't your co-worker with a friend right now?"

Knowing that Jake was hooked now, Mike grinned, "I can tell him to bring his friend too, two black men for your wife...we three will take turns with your wife, fuck her good for you."

"Hannah is very anxious right now and I very much doubt it that she will agree to do it ...if I ask she just might bolt, shut down everything." He said apprehensively.

"Then don't say anything to her...I will prime her up...get her all hot and bothered, your wife will be begging to get fucked, won't be able to say no...while I am getting her all riled up, you text them and let them in quietly." He said conspiratorially.

"You sure you can get her turned on so much?." He asked as his heart beat wildly.

"Don't worry man, I have been with quite a few women...when I signal you, just use my phone to text them." He winked. Then he called his co-worker,Ron, and explained the whole thing. Also told him to also bring his friend Andre.

As Mike pocketed his phone, Hannah stepped outside the restaurant. It was evident that she had re-touched her make up. She smiled awkwardly as she walked towards them. She blushed when she saw Mike hungrily run his eyes over her, as if undressing her with his eyes.

"Don't stare at me that way!...it is very unnerving." She said to Mike.

"Oh sweet Hannah...you are such lovely young woman...it is hard not to admire you." Mike pulled her into his arms. "I can't wait to take off your dress and have better look at your hot body." He mashed his lips into her, kissing her passionately. His hands caressed her back and then moved down cupping her ass.

Jake nervously looked around wondering if someone was watching them. If they knew another man was kissing his wife right in front of him.

After kissing her, Mike said, "Let's go." He slipped his arm around Hannah's waist with his hand resting on her ass. She nervously looked at her husband and reached out for his hand. They walked towards the hotel with Hannah between the two men. As they walked through the lobby, Jake felt very thankful that very few people were in the lobby at this time.

Getting into the elevator Jake pressed the button for their floor. Facing Jake, Mike hugged Hannah from behind, putting his hands over her breasts, squeezing them. "So Jake...your fantasy is about to become real, you get to watch your wife having sex with another man..." Turning her face sideways he kissed her teasingly, licked her lips, sucking on her lips..

"I need to see that hot ass of yours baby girl." He turned her around and pushed her towards the elevator wall. Bracing her forearms against the smooth elevator wall, she bent her head into her braced arms. Instinctively she arched her back and stuck out her ass.

Mike tugged up her dress above her hips. Her legs trembled and she closed her eyes. She was wearing a pink thong. "God damn look at those long legs...that luscious, round ass, your wife is one hot piece of ass." Mike said lustily. He gratuitously kneaded her ass, pulling apart her ass cheeks.

Hannah felt the heat rise to her face as the older man played with her ass openly. Suddenly the elevator dinged as they reached their floor. Hearing the ding, she panicked. Immediately she straightened up and moved away from Mike as she pulled down her dress.

Mike laughed with amusement. "You sure are a shy one...all prim and proper...gonna turn you into a improper wife." He reached out and slipped his arm around her waist. Again his hand ended up on her ass.

They walked down the corridor with Hannah between the two men. Both Jake and Hannah were feeling tense now and their hearts were beating wildly. The husband and wife looked nervously at each other as they stopped in front of their suite door.

Jake opened the door and held it open for his wife and Mike. The older man led the nervous wife towards the bedroom. He unfastened the hair clip and her soft, silky, golden tresses tumbled down over her shoulders. Putting a finger under her chin, he lifted her face up. Her wary eyes met his lusty eyes. "You are beautiful." Saying that Mike locked lips with her. It was a long passionate kiss and she melted into his arms. It was obvious that she was enjoying the intimate kiss with the older man.

Breaking off the kiss, Mike glanced towards Jake. "Your wife is very pretty, such a sexy, elegant woman...kind of a woman who likes to be treated like a lady..." He paused and looked at Hannah, "But she is also a very naughty wife...and in my experience a naughty woman like you does not want to be treated like a lady in the bedroom ." He grinned at her.

Hannah breathed in hard and goosebumps formed on her arms hearing Mike's words. The husband and wife looked at each other in an unsure way.

Stepping back from Hannah, Mike started taking his clothes off. "Let me show what I got for you baby...what you came here for." He said to her lecherously.

Her legs wobbled as his hard, downward curving cock came into view and she sat down on the Bed. Without even thinking she started comparing his cock with her husband's. This was the first cock she was seeing other than Jake's ever since they have been together. It was shorter in length but thicker than her husband's cock. Unlike her husband's, Mike's cock was uncircumcised and had a big, thick flaring cockhead. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she gazed at the older man's cock.

Seeing her staring at her cock, Mike smiled. He moved in front of her, his crotch right in front of her face. "So Jake...you want me to make gentle love to your wife? like you do...Or...you want me take her anyway I want to...I won't get rough or anything...if you don't want me to." The older man kept his tone even and locked eyes with Jake.

Jake felt a pit form in the bottom of his stomach. But he surprised himself when he blurted out in a voice that he himself did not recognize. "I think she will like it a little rough, take her anyway you want to."

"Oh Jake honey no!...Oh no!" She said weakly. A tremor went down her spine and her body trembled slightly.

"That is what I thought...I agree she will like it, I think we all will like it." Mike reached behind her head grabbed her hair roughly from back. Pulling her face down into his genitals. Her lips pressed into his hairy nutsack and the throbbing cock was pressed across her face. The sweaty, musky smell was overpowering. But it was turning her on.

"Take care of it baby...suck his cock." Encouraged Jake in a husky voice. Sticking her tongue out she ran it over his hairy nutsack. Then ran her tongue up the hard, curved, veiny shaft up to the tip of thick, flaring cockhead. When she got to the top of his cock, Mike forcefully pushed her mouth onto the cockhead. Opening her mouth wide she took the big cockhead which had the foreskin tightly stretched across it into her mouth. Still holding onto a fistful of her silky blonde hair, he used it as leverage to make her forcefully bob up and down on his cock. Hannah felt a complete sense of disbelief that another man's cock was in her mouth.

As her head continued bobbing up and down, Mike kept trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. She was drooling all over his cock. Hannah gagged on his cock as he kept trying to make her take more of his cock. She pulled back from his cock to catch her breath. Breathing hard and saliva running down her chin. A couple of strands of saliva connected her bottom lip and thick cockhead.

Mike immediately pulled her back down forcefully to his nutsack. She licked his hairy nutsack, running her tongue all over it. Took his balls one by one in her mouth, sucking on them making him moan.

"Damn Jake...your wife sure knows her way around a man's cock and balls." Mike glanced towards Jake who had now moved closer to them. He had a dazed look watching his wife suck on another man's balls.

Then Mike pushed her onto her back on the bed and quickly climbed up on it. Before Hannah could even realize what was happening, he kneeled over her and straddled her face. Holding his cock he pointed it down, nudging her to open her mouth. She submissively looked up at the older man and opened her mouth.

"I am going to fuck your pretty face now...such a hot young MILF." Mike said as he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth. As he kept trying to make her take more his cock, Hannah started relaxing her throat muscles to control her gag reflex. Now she had gotten over her sense of disbelief at what was happening.

She tried to take the cock all in. Just the way she has been doing while giving blowjobs to her husband in the past year. Hannah had learned to deepthroat to please her husband. But now she was doing to it to please a complete stranger. Soon he was sliding his cock down into her throat and his balls were hitting her chin. "That's it girl...take it all...your wife is such a good cocksucker." Looking back at Jake, he said. "This is what you wanted...didn't you?...you like seeing your wife this way."

Jake was speechless watching the wanton sight of this older, naked man straddling his wife's pretty face. Feeding her his cock. His cock was rock hard watching the debauchery. There was no doubt that he found it extremely arousing watching her this way. Deepthroating a man she barely knew. But he was unsure how to respond.

"You know...you are not the first husband who likes seeing his wife turned into a slut." He said with a smirk.

Jake was shocked hearing the older man's statement. He had never thought of his wife as being a slut. It was just a fantasy that he had never actually believe would even come true. Even when it started becoming real today, he thought it was just a one time thing. He was filled with angst, fear and uncertainty. But his cock remained rock hard and throbbing. He felt apprehensive but also extremely aroused.

"Oh yes...swallow my cock...take it bitch...you fucking slut." He snarled at her as he kept using her mouth as a fuckhole.

Once again Jake was stunned as the older man called his wife filthy, vulgar names. He thought Hannah would be very upset since she really disliked this kind of profane language. But in the heat of the moment she really did not care and let the older men continue using her mouth as a fuckhole. In fact it was turning her on being spoken to in such degrading way.

Then Mike proceeded to pull his cock out of her mouth and set his balls right in her mouth like she is a cheap whore. Hannah starting licking and sucking on his hairy balls while his wet cock lay across her face. Smearing her saliva on her face.

As she sucked on his balls, he reached back and tugged up the front of her dress above her pink panties. He rubbed her pussy over the panties making her moan. After rubbing her pussy through her panties for a little bit, Mike slapped her bulging pussy mound suddenly.

Hannah yelped and her hips jerked up. "Damn...she is a responsive little slut." Looking back he saw Jake rubbing his hard on through the pants. "Get comfortable...take off your clothes and be close to your wife Jake...this is something you two are experiencing together, you two love each other, be close to her show her how much you love her, support her, she is doing this for you but she also needs this as much as you do...the whole experience will better for both of you if you stay close to her while she has another man."

Jake wanted to be close to his wife but was not sure about it. Hearing the older man, Jake took off his clothes freeing his aching hard on. Looking at his rock hard, eight inch cock, Mike was surprised seeing the size of his cock. He expected a man who likes to share his woman to have a small penis. Mike remarked, "Damn no wonder she knows her way around a cock...I want to see your wife's pussy now."

123456...8