Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went back in the room just as I entered it Nick turned on the music quite loud. He had obviously been fiddling with his IPOD while I had been away. It was Tina Turner -Simply the Best actually. The beat of that always gets me going and the boys were both looking at me expectantly so I instinctively started bopping in front of them laughing. I had no idea where I wanted this to go or how far I would go. As soon as I started dancing they both began cheering me on enthusiastically. I felt so appreciated.

I laughed and said, "Don't get too excited. I am not stripping off for you weirdos."

But it wasn't long before Nick started chanting, "Off, Off, Off," in the traditional manner.

Mark came up to me with my glass refilled with red wine. He said, "Here you are Jane; have another drink. Dutch courage!"

I stood and glugged it down in one go, a bit breathless, and handed the wine glass back to Mark.

Not wanting to be a party pooper I now thought I would at least take my top off and began struggling out of it. I had to pull it over my head but it sort of got stuck and we were all laughing at my lack of finesse. I should have undone more buttons before I attempted to get it over my head! When I had finally wrenched it free, I suddenly felt a little silly standing there in my bra and skirt and Nick immediately realised and went back to encouraging me chanting, "More, More!"

In the background Tina Turner was still doing her stuff urging me on with a sexy beat.

Mark joined him in support and I think that was when I thought, 'I'd better give them a little more to cheer about.' As I said I was wearing some lovely lacy cream underwear and my bra was sufficiently flimsy that you it gave them a good view of my erect nipples through the lace.

I smiled at them, nervously I admit, and said, "Right then here goes, you pervs. Settle back and enjoy the show! I hope you like what you see." They were now both sitting in their own easy chairs at opposite ends of the sitting room leaving the sofa empty.

By now Tina Turner had moved on to 'Steamy Windows' which gets me going just as much. I was more in the mood now and was unbuttoning the side of my cotton skirt and seductively allowing it to slip slowly down to the floor. The boys loved it. I stepped out of it and danced around provocatively whilst licking my lips. My panties were matching and equally brief and revealing so Mark could now see most of me now and he was lapping it up. He could see all the more due to the definite and unmistakable wet patch over my vagina.

Mark was mesmerised and looked like the cat that had got the cream and Nick was just looking lovingly and adoringly. The atmosphere was electric-like anything could happen and would. The boys were still chanting over and over, "More, More."

I felt very naughty and danced over to Mark and squatted down facing away from him and said, "Could you be so kind as to unhook me kind Sir?" I would love to have seen the look on his face!

Nick looked like he couldn't stand the excitement. His eyes were coming out of their sockets. I could see he was sporting a full erection.

Mark replied, "Certainly my lady. It would be a pleasure."

I felt Mark's fingers struggling urgently with the clasp and then my liberated white breasts fell free. I wrapped my bra around Mark's neck and then skipped away with my hands over my breasts laughing. I said, "Right that's your lot you randy bastards! Show's over!" I really did intend to stop then. I had gone far enough.

Nick said, "Isn't she beautiful Mark? Aren't those breasts just gorgeous?"

Mark said, "Yes they are but I so wish she'd let me see them uncovered so I can really appreciate them."

I had already gone further than I intended but I dropped my hands away anyway so Mark could really see me in just my panties. He said, "Jesus Nick you're right. They're magnificent!"

I felt so good with all the admiration.

Nick could not just let it go. He started chanting again, "More, More!"

I skipped back over to Mark, and was very naughty. I faced him and jiggled my breasts right in his face. He just could not resist raising his hands and cupping them one in each palm. I felt absolutely outrageous. He leant forward and planted a kiss on my forehead.

Nick started stamping his feet and continued the chanting. He was so loving my wanton behaviour. I said, "Jesus Christ. You guys are never satisfied. I am not going to take my panties off unless you dim the lights."

Before I had finished speaking Nick was up like a jack in the box and turning the lights down to their lowest setting. Then he changed his mind and turned them off completely and said, "There you are-we can hardly see you! Nothing to worry about now!"

But actually there was a low level of light coming in through the doorway and then Nick turned on a small table lamp in the corner.

I faced away from them, and Tina Turner was still spurring me on, and then Nick did a sort of fanfare. I was slowly working my panties down over my hips, and over my knees, and then I stepped out of them. I felt fantastically sexy. I put my hands over my pussy and turned to face the boys. I did a little bow.

Nick said, "That was fantastic love. "

Mark just said, "Wow!" He started mock fanning himself like he was overheating -which he was!

And then I came over completely exhausted and collapsed down onto the sofa. I think all the drink I had had caught up with me and I just flopped down, swung my legs up and lay flat out on my back. It was late and I had even been to work all day that day. I gave up trying to cover myself up and my arms flopped down either side of me. My freshly shaven pussy was now completely on display.

I felt like the Queen of Sheba lying out flat on our sofa with my legs spread shamelessly. Our sofa is dark brown and it accentuated the contrast with my freckly pale white skin. The two boys just stood over me adoring me and I just smiled back at them obediently and compliantly like I was available to them in any way for their pleasure. I think the more I gave them the 'little girl lost' look the more it aroused them . My husband stared down at me and said, "Darling I don't think you've ever looked sexier and more a vision of beauty than you do at this moment."

I smiled and shut my eyes. I just wanted to go to sleep now. Then I felt my nipples being kissed and I opened my eyes again and it was Nick. Then he was kissing me on the mouth and I could not resist responding. His tongue was down my throat .Then he said, "Aren't you going to finish the dance routine."

I could not think what he meant at first and then it dawned on me-he was talking about the last time I did it when I brought myself off in front of him. I couldn't believe he would want me to go that far in front of Mark. That was supposed to be a very private thing between Nick and me. And then Nick sat down on the edge of the sofa and started stroking my inner thighs. I kept my eyes closed and purred. I found behaving like a slut easier if I had my eyes closed and did not look them in the eyes. And that was when Nick inserted a finger into my soaking wet pussy.

I could not believe he was doing this. He knew what the effect on me would be. It felt gorgeous -too nice actually to resist. I felt shivers going through me. I said in my serious voice, "Don't do that -you won't be able to control me." I was not laughing now.

Nick said, "Don't mind Mark. It's just a bit of fun. You look so fabulous when you are doing it. Don't be shy."

He played with me for a couple of minutes and my orgasm started to build, and then he placed my own hand over my pussy and pressed my fingers into the lips. And then the bastard got up and walked back over to his arm chair and sat down to watch me. At that moment I hated him. But I had to rub myself, slowly at first, to try to relieve my frustration. I wanted to cum so bad. I started heaving up and down, rolling from side to side, moaning like a crazy woman and frantically rubbing my clitty as fast as I could. I was beyond the point where I could stop. I just had to cum. I ached so much between my legs. I had my eyes closed tight and then I opened them to see Mark standing over me looking very concerned. He said, "Are you alright Jane?"

I pleaded with my husband, "Please Nick, I beg you. Take me to bed and finish what you have started. This should be private"

But Nick just sat in the arm chair smiling enjoying his handiwork. He had lit the blue touch paper and now had settled back down to watch the firework display. He was sipping a glass of wine cool and relaxed as you like.

I was desperate and came to terms with the inevitable.

I said to Mark, "Please fuck me Mark. My husband won't do it. He just wants to watch."

It was Mark's turn to sit on the edge of the sofa next to me. At first he just looked a mixture of puzzled and pleasantly surprised. He looked at me heaving up and down like a mad woman, and then looked over towards Nick and said, "Nick?".

That was it. That was all he said.

My husband was equally succinct. He just said in a matter of fact way, "You heard the lady. Be my guest."

And that was it. The deal was done. The genie was well and truly out of the bottle and galloping down the road. It was unbelievable how quickly the evening had taken this astonishing turn. We had been paying with fire and were about to get very burnt.

It was then Mark that was kissing my nipples, and then passionately on the mouth. He then plunged his fingers into my sopping wet pussy as if I was not already aroused enough. I clamped my legs around his hand. By then I would have allowed anyone to screw me-it wouldn't have mattered.

I said, "For Christ's sake just fuck me Mark. I need one of you bastards to fuck me now. I don't need any more warming up for fuck's sake!"

Mark was red in the face and panting. He started undressing as fast as he could. I was crying by then at the situation. Not just sexy crying but emotionally distraught crying. I hated the situation really. I screamed at Nick, "Are you really sure this is what you want? Do you really want me to be screwed by another man?"

But he still would not reply. He was just smiling. And then he nodded and whispered, "I love you so much."

What the hell did that mean? Does he want me to watch me being fucked by Mark or not?

I hated him getting me into this situation. I just said, "You're a bastard doing this to me."

And I really did hate him at that moment. I was sobering up fast. At an emotional level I was terrified. I just thought, 'What the hell are we doing? What have we got ourselves into?'

But my body was just aching and burning up. My body was having no second thoughts at all. My pussy was absolutely desperate to be penetrated. Mark now had everything off except his socks and had a huge erection. I was pushing my wet pussy up at him with my legs apart. It was like my body had been taken over and I no longer had any control over it. I seemed to have become this shameless insatiable whore. He was starting to lay down on top of me and I just cried real tears as I opened my legs wider and felt his hard prick at the entrance to my pussy. I could see immediately that his cock was wider and longer than Nick's and wondered whether I could take it and whether it would hurt. I could not believe that this was happening and wanted to turn the clock back and not be in this situation but I had no resistance or self control left. I submitted completely. Mark took hold of his prick and rubbed it up and down my wetness several times before he started to push it in. As his rigid cock started to enter me I knew absolutely this was a mistake. I screamed, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh No! -What the hell are we doing Nick?"

But Nick looked like he was in a trance playing with his own cock. There was to be no eleventh hour last minute reprieve. He was not engaging with me at all. He was just totally absorbed in enjoying the show. I was on my own. He had cast me loose. I just thought, 'Well fuck you then Nick. If you don't care then neither do I. I am just going to let Mark do whatever he wants with me and I hope you bloody enjoy watching me giving him whatever he wants. Let's see if you like that.'

My lust had taken me over and I spread my legs as far as I could and pulled him into me as deep as I could get him. I was so wet I enveloped his tool with no difficulty at all. The relief was total. I was emotionally hysterical really at that point. Mark was now fully in position, his cock in me up to the hilt, and then he looked into my eyes and kissed me and said, "Enjoy."

He was sufficiently confident about his own sexual prowess that he felt able to formally introduce himself as if it was a privilege for me to be fucked by him and I should make sure I fully appreciated the opportunity. I thought, ' "Enjoy"- arrogant sod-it's him who should be enjoying it. This isn't going to be happening again'. I don't know what he must have thought of me though as all I was doing was crying really.

He started to fuck me and I had my arms and legs wrapped around him and was thrusting up my hips in time with him like a wild animal. I was shouting, "Fuck me, Fuck me", and crying at the same time. The sound of his balls slapping against my ass, and the slopping sound of our sweaty bodies coming together was disgusting. As Mark pounded away at me, I looked across at Nick with my eyes open wide, panting and crying and moaning with pleasure all at the same time. It must have taken no more than thirty seconds before I was coming like the whole street was going to hear me. I thought I was going to die. I was acting so out of control and so upset that Mark said, "Are you sure you are alright? Do you want me to stop?"

I snivelled, "No I do not want you to stop Mark. I do not want you to stop until you have finished. I want you to teach my bloody husband a lesson. Takes as long as you want. I am all yours. My bloody husband is quite happy apparently for you to fuck me for as long as you like."

I just closed my eyes then and let him do his worst. He was quite rough and I was already satisfied so I was just groaning and grunting from the onslaught. He wasn't being nasty or violent, but he was treating me as a piece of meat. He seemed to go on forever like this, pounding me with strong deliberate thrusts that were actually pushing me along the sofa. With each plunge I uttered a submissive grunt. Eventually he rose up a bit higher than before and thrust deep into me with a massive groan and gushed into me. His face was contorted and I had that feeling that he could have been fucking anybody and I had given myself to someone to whom I meant nothing. There was no eye contact from him anymore. He kept thrusting and pouring his cum into me and I wondered if he would ever stop.

"Oh God", I screamed as the cum poured into my belly, "Oh God!"

He was tired as well now and his sweaty body collapsed down onto mine with a disgusting squelch, and his head settled into my breasts. I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy and ever the practical I did not want it staining our sofa! We both lied perfectly still, panting loudly. I was so overwhelmed and confused by the experience I had given up looking at Nick and no longer cared how he looked or was reacting to the proceedings.

I closed my eyes; I was completely exhausted, and I think I did actually pass out very quickly after Mark had cum. Nick told me later that they carried me up to bed and I was just unconscious.

I woke really early in the morning and had that horrible sensation where you remember that something awful has happened the night before and I was overcome with fear and regret at what had happened. I woke Nick up and said, "What the fuck have you done? Why did you let Mark fuck me? I thought I was precious to you."

But Nick was lovely as ever and comforted and cuddled me. He said, "It's alright darling. I love you so much and I enjoyed it, and so did you."

With that Nick rolled over on top of me and just slid his cock into me. I was still wet with juices and cum from Mark. Nick gently fucked me and constantly stroked my forehead, kissed me and told me he would always love me so much. I think he had probably been waiting politely to have his turn all night!

Chapter 5. The Aftermath

This is a story about real life and I am not proud of what has happened to me and wish I could put the clock back. Many of you will be very critical about my subsequent behaviour and I probably deserve it. Believe me I am critical of myself, but I also hope some of you will be sympathetic towards me and how hard it can be to resist temptation and the complexities of being a woman.

As the result of putting my hands in the fire I had been changed forever and similarly my marriage to Nick was different. Threesomes and group sex can seem too exciting to resist at the time but for a loving and devoted couple will usually change their relationship for ever and be tinged with regret.

Naturally at first I felt guilty. I did not want to ever sleep with another man or be unfaithful to Nick but in the cold light of day I felt he pushed me into it and coerced me to do something I did not want to do. But at the same time it was without doubt the most exciting and awesome sexual experience of my life. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and craved a repeat experience of some sort. Normal straight sex with Nick was not going to be enough for me from now on. That is the trouble with getting into threesomes and the like-it makes you numb to plain vanilla sex. It is a drug. It becomes an obsession that I think about all the time. And Nick was changed forever too-I know that he also lusted after another extreme sexual experience to match what we did. We both knew that it was inevitable that sooner or later we would have another sexual experience involving other men, or maybe even Mark again.

I kept day dreaming about my first time with Mark, Nick wanting me to do it, and how beautiful it was and I was instantly in ecstasy and delirious with anticipation.

For the next month after the experience with Mark I was operating on two levels. There was the me going through the motions of my previous life, but all the time in the background, there was the me that had had wild sex with Mark and loved it. I could not get Mark out of my head; his technique, his endurance and Jesus that off the scale orgasm the like of which I had never experienced. I could not help but feel what have I been missing? Nick and I did not discuss what happened again and I wanted to get it out in the open so much but I was equally frightened that Nick would see just how much I had enjoyed it and that it had been much more seismic and life changing for me than I suspect it had been for him. I feared that nice cuddly Nick naively saw it as just an innocuous new hobby of watching me with another man from time to time . It had the effect on me of fearing in my late forties that I had not had enough adventurous sex, and certainly not had enough partners. I was in danger of life passing me by.

I had lost a lot of my respect for Nick pushing me outside my comfort zone where only we belonged and now I had seen and felt the outside - it was bloody marvellous - and yes, I thought I do want to have sex again with Mark. Nick and I had made love only once during that month and yes it was loving but we both knew really that it was 'same old, same old'.

Chapter 5. Behaving Badly In A Limmo

As I say I was day dreaming about a repeat experience in some form or other most of the time. I did not know when or where or who with but I just felt open and game for doing something else naughty. I wondered if the next time we saw Mark was going to be the opportunity but then I could not see how, as all we were doing was going up to a concert together in Birmingham. This had been a very long standing arrangement as Mark had booked the tickets about a year earlier. Mark had originally suggested that the four of us go to this concert; The Killers actually, at the big arena in Birmingham . When I say the four of us we never knew who Mark would come with as a partner.