Janet and Justin’s Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

The mood in the busy little market was exhilarating. Shoppers and booth operators bargained loudly with each other, occasionally gasping in pretended horror at a price being asked or a payment being offered. Small children ran noisily from one booth to another, calling game suggestions to their screaming playmates. Sweet, sticky liquid from the frozen treats that they gripped tightly in their tiny fists, ran messily down their arms and dripped onto the white island sand.

The market was located on a small, treeless parcel of land and the afternoon sun was at the most merciless point of it's daily voyage across the sky. The only respite to be found was in the cooling shade beneath the broad colorful awnings of the booths. Shoppers took their time while they looked over the merchandise in the cooling shade of the awnings then quickly traversed the open areas between each booth to keep the amount of time that they spent beneath the sun's punishing blast to a minimum.

It seemed like just about everything that the little island produced was for sale somewhere in the tiny market. There were bins filled with potatoes, ginger root, mangos, and cabbage; tables laden with bananas, plantain, zucchini and coffee beans. Sides of pork and goat and whole chickens were suspended on rails in some of the shops. Others had pallets piled to the ceiling with sacs of flour, dried beans and corn meal. Still others displayed racks of racks of brightly colored clothing and shoes.

Janet was dazzled by the frenetic flavor of it all. This was the Caribbean that she'd come to see. As she went from booth to booth, she chatted cheerfully with the vendors and the island residents. Most of them were genuinely happy to see her and, of course, American dollars were cherished by the merchants. Their eyes lit up with pleasure whenever they saw an American tourist. Virtually all of them spoke English and it was easy enough to carry on a conversation. She enjoyed interacting with these friendly people. She was a very gregarious and social person by nature.

Although it was a very busy little place, there were only three or four other tourists in the market. Janet recognized one couple from her hotel. They were strolling casually along the rows of booths, chatting with the merchants. They'd purchased several articles of brightly colored clothing, probably as gifts for their friends and relatives back home. Janet picked up a bright red fruit that she'd never seen before. She bit into it curiously as she continued browsing. It exploded in a burst of ripe deliciousness, bleeding its sweet nectar down her chin. She laughed audaciously as she grabbed a crisp white hanky from her handbag and mopped up the syrupy ooze.

She spent close to two hours making her way casually along the rows of brightly colored booths. By the time she arrived at the last row, she was carrying a small shopping bag filled with gifts for friends and employees. She thought about skipping the last row as it was now getting close to dinner time and she had a brisk walk ahead of her to get back to the hotel.

She was about to turn and make her way back to the roadway when she noticed a brightly colored green and red booth in the last row. It was painted the same color as the tiny fishing boat that she'd seen from the beach, earlier that day. She wondered if it might be the booth of its owner and headed over to check it out. "It might be interesting to see what the fish that the hotel serves it's guests, looks like before it's cooked."

As she got closer, she could see a large table that extended all the way across the front. It was at least ten feet long and six feet deep with sides about eight inches high. It was filled with a deep layer of crushed ice. Displayed on the ice was an astonishing assortment of fish. Most of the varieties she'd never seen before and she had no idea what they were. Some were small and had the very ordinary silver coloring of fish that she saw when she shopped at the supermarket back home. Others were large and even a little scary looking, with colors that ranged from bright red to deep blue.

The ice was melting and there was the constant sound of water dripping on the sandy ground beneath the table. Behind the table was a large handwritten sign that showed the prices of the different varieties. There was still a relatively good selection of fish on display but their numbers were quite small. In some cases, only two or three fish of a particular type remained. As she curiously looked at the different varieties, an elderly native woman came up and took the last three of the small red fish from the ice and slid them into one of the plastic bags beside the table. She dug into her old worn purse and carefully counted out several silver and copper colored coins.

Not seeing anyone in the booth, the old lady looked at Janet and in a loud voice enquired, "Where's Justin?"

Janet was taken completely by surprise. "Oh I'm sorry,", she replied politely, "I have no idea where he is! I've only been here for a few minutes and I haven't seen the person who's selling these fish."

"Well I've got dinner to make!" the old lady clucked impatiently. "I can't be waiting around for Justin who wants to take his sweet time to sell me some fish."

With that, she Then she walked over to Janet and looking her directly in the eye, handed her the coins she'd taken from her purse. "Please give him this when he gets back. Tell him it's for three medium sized red snapper that Matilda took. It should be enough! If not, I'll pay him whatever else I owe him next time I'm at the market." Then, in a bit of a huff, she turned and started off home, leaving Janet standing there with a handful of coins.

"Oh no! Wait, please!" Janet shouted as the old woman was walking away. "I'm just about to leave myself! I've never met Mr. Tyme!"

But the old woman just kept walking as if she'd heard nothing.

Janet was just about to chase after the old lady and return the handful of coins with her apologies when she heard a big voice behind her, "There's no use in yelling after Matilda Ma'am! She's almost deaf and it's hard to make yourself heard even when she's standing right there in front of you!"

The voice was deep and richly resonant and fell on Janet's ears like smooth, audible, silk.

She turned, a little startled, and saw a tall, dark island man looking at her, a sparking smile adorning his handsome face. He was wearing an apron and carrying a box of crushed ice. The ice was melting and the drops of water dribbled noisily on his rubber boots as he stood there.

"Hi!" he said, with a friendly twinkle in his eye, "I'm Justin Tyme. What has Matilda done to you?" He laughed again. It was a big, booming laugh that seemed to fill the entire market. "She's one of my best customers, but she gets very annoyed with me when I don't drop everything and come running when she shows up to buy some of my fish."

Janet just stood there looking at him. He was a god! At least six feet four inches tall with broad, strong shoulders. He wore no shirt beneath his apron and his chest muscles rippled with visible power as he hefted the box of ice and dumped it out onto the table of fish. His hips were lean and narrow and as he turned to cast the box aside, Janet's pulse accelerated as she saw the tight, muscular, perfection of his buttocks.

He quickly spread the crushed ice out over the table and rearranged the remaining fish on top of the fresh bed. Then, realizing that Janet was still staring at him, an unblinking and speechless look on her face, asked in a concerned voice, "Is everything alright Ma'am?"

Janet suddenly realized that she was just standing there looking at him and hadn't yet said a word. Her face immediately began to burn red with embarrassment. "Good Lord!" she thought, "He must be wondering what sort of mentally challenged tourist I am. "Oh!...Yes!Yes! I'm fine!" she stuttered awkwardly, "It's just that I was in a bit of a hurry and Matilda caught me by surprise when she asked me to give you this money when you returned."

"Lord, that sounded so lame!" she thought. Then, she walked sharply over and held out the coins to Justin. "He's going to think I'm some sort of basket case.

Justin reached out to accept the coins from Janet. "Just dump them into my hand Ma'am," he said in his deep, reverberant voice. Then, explained with a smile, "I've been handling fish all day and you don't want to get the smell on your hands."

Janet dumped the coins into his palm. His hands were huge and powerful. The fingers thick and strong. His wrists broad and sturdy. His arms rippled with the kind of hard, sculpted muscle that American men spend years in a weight room trying to develop.

She felt her knees weaken as she looked directly into his dark eyes, "Oh, I have to shower as soon as I get back to the hotel anyway. So I'm not worried about getting a little fish smell on me." Again she felt stupid. She wasn't her usual confident self when she spoke to this man. His physical perfection was so distracting that she found herself making the type of inane comments that she'd never make in a normal social exchange.

Justin smiled and slipped the coins into his pocket. "How do you like the Island Palms Hotel Ma'am?", he asked.

"How did you know I was staying at the Island Palms?", Janet asked with a smile.

Justin smiled broadly. "Well Ma'am, not only is it a great hotel, but it's the only hotel on the island. It's also one of my best customers. too!" he added with a smile. "They take about one hundred pounds of my catch everyday."

"I know!" Janet said with a smile. "The bartender pointed out your boat yesterday as you were coming in from your morning fishing trip. He also told me that the salad I was having for lunch was made with fish that you'd caught." Then, smiling brightly, she added, "By the way, I just love your boat. It's so colorful! Just like your booth!"

They talked with each other for the next several minutes. Justin told her about some of the more interesting places that she could visit while she was on the island. As he spoke, Janet found herself totally captivated by his easy manner and his rugged good looks. His skin was darker than most of the islanders she'd met. Perhaps because he spent so much time fishing on the open sea. And when he smiled, two perfect rows of polished white teeth gleamed in brilliant contrast against the dark, ebony skin of his face. Close cropped, jet black hair covered his head in hundreds of tight, tiny curls. Janet felt herself getting got lost in the large enchantingly deep pools of his soft dark brown eyes. Each time he looked at her, they seemed to glow with sensual energy. She felt them beckoning to her. Silently prodding her from the chaste, virginal existence that she'd been living for the past year and a half.

It was getting late and Janet decided to head back to her hotel before she became any more captivated by Justin's masculine, charismatic charm. "Nothing could ever come of getting involved with him anyway," she thought to herself. "He's probably married and has every woman on the island after him."

"Well, It's been nice chatting with you Mr. Tyme," she said with a smile "but it's getting late and I have to be heading back to my hotel. We'll probably meet again before I leave the island."

"I hope so Ma'am." Justin replied with a disarming smile.

Then, as Janet turned and started to walk away, he added buoyantly, "And if you ever want to get up at four o'clock in the morning to see what life is like on a fishing boat, I can always use someone to help with the controls while I'm hauling net."

Janet stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around and, looking directly into Justin's face and asked, "Are you serious?"

Justin looked at little startled by her intensity.

"Well sure I'm serious!" he replied. " Over the past few years, I've taken at least a half a dozen people from The Island Palms out on my boat. They get to see what a typical day on an island fishing boat is like and I get someone to help with the boat controls while I'm hauling in the nets."

He noticed a little concern register on Janet's face when he mentioned that she'd have to operate the boat's controls and quickly added, "Don't worry, you only have to hold the boat steady with the throttle for a few minutes. It's not difficult. Usually, I haul in the net and work the controls all by myself, but it's easier if I have a second pair of hands to help out."

Janet was thrilled at the prospect of sailing out onto the Caribbean for a day aboard a real fishing boat. It was exactly the sort of thing that she loved to do while she was vacationing. Spend some time with the local residents and get involved in interesting, real life experiences, as opposed to the commercial pastimes that most of the big hotels and travel agencies promote. Meanwhile, she didn't want to say yes too quickly. As well, she was anxious to find out whether or not Justin Tyme was married.

"I'm surprised that you wouldn't get your wife or your children to help you out with these chores Mr. Tyme!" she remarked, hoping that her comment wasn't too transparent.

"Oh, I'm neither married nor blessed with children Ma'am." he replied with a bright smile. "Maybe one day, but for now, just keeping up with the demands of my business takes up all of my time."

His reply pleased Janet.

"I'd love to go out on your fishing boat Mr. Tyme!" she replied with a smile,

"Where is it docked and what time do you want me to be there?"

"Oh, I'll pick you up at the front of the hotel at three thirty tomorrow morning Ma'am," he replied. "Be sure to wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt or jacket. It gets fairly chilly on the sea at that time of the morning!"

Then, with a bright smile, he added, "And anything else that you need, I already have on the boat Ma'am."

Janet felt a little awkward being referred to as Ma'am. She guessed that Justin was in his mid thirties, but she didn't feel that the difference in their ages was great enough to warrant his calling her Ma'am.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Janet Watson," she remarked with a smile.

"Please call me Janet." Then with a chuckle, she added, "After all, if we're going to be working together as a team, we should be on a first name basis."

"Janet it is then," he replied, "and you can call me Justin." With that, he waved goodbye and turned to walk back to his booth.

Janet watched spellbound as he walked away. He towered over the other people in the market and as he moved, his broad, muscular shoulders swayed provocatively from side to side. As her eyes followed him, she felt a warm, moistly excited sensation emanating from deep within. It was a confusing sensation. One that she'd never experienced before. It washed slowly over her entire body evoking a warm, pleasant feeling of physical need.

She sighed audibly. This man was the most perfect specimen she'd ever seen. Just the sight of him was seductive: his bewitchingly handsome face, his sparkling brown eyes, his gleaming white smile, his exotic ebony skin, his broad shoulders and lean narrow hips. Janet couldn't deny the need that she felt growing within. She wanted him in the most primitive way that a woman can want a man.

The walk back to the hotel was pleasant. No doubt made more so by the deliciously erotic feelings evoked by Justin and the knowledge that she'd be going out on his fishing boat in only a few hours time. The sun was plummeting quickly into the Western horizon. She glanced at her watch. It was already after six o'clock! She quickened her pace to insure that she'd get back to the hotel and have some dinner before it was dark.

She arrived back at the hotel about 20 minutes later. She checked with the front desk and found that there were no phone calls or messages. She then went directly to her room to freshen up before dinner. She was perspiring slightly and considered taking a shower before, rather than after dinner. Then she decided against having her usual dinner at all. She just didn't have the time to linger over a relaxed island meal in the dining room tonight. She'd have to be up at two thirty in the morning and wanted to get a good night's sleep so she'd be well rested for tomorrow's fishing adventure on the Caribbean.

Finally, she called down to room service and asked that a sandwich and salad be delivered to her suite. It arrived only a few minutes later and she decided to set it aside until after her shower. She quickly got undressed and went into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped under the warm spray. The warm water felt pleasant and refreshing, just what she needed. It washed gently over her, rinsing away the heat and perspiration of her hurried walk back to the hotel.

She squeezed the liquid soap onto her skin and gently began spreading it over her body in a slow, circular, massaging motion. The smooth, gentle caress of her own finger on her breasts felt delightful. She knew that she was still deeply aroused from her meeting with Justin Tyme and the touch of her own hand heightened the feeling. With each caress, a shiver of titillation danced along the entire length of her body.

Janet always followed the same routine when she showered. First she washed her breasts, then her arms and legs, back and tummy, and finally, the inside of her thighs and pubic mound. Tonight, as she washed her breasts, she began to smile knowingly. The nipples grew hard and erect beneath her own soft touch. She delighted in the feel and coaxed it along with gentle squeezes and caresses. The feeling continued to grow as her fingers moved over her arms and legs. Then her hands moved down over her tummy and hips and gently over her firm, round buttocks. She felt her body tensing slightly as she reacted to the experience of her own loving fingers. With a familiar touch, she caressed the silky lather into her receptive skin, massaging gently as she moved over her body, revelling in the fast growing and increasingly urgent sense of need she was creating.

Her hands moved to the inside of her thighs, gently working the liquid soap into a soft, frothy lather. As she progressed up the inside of her thighs to her pubic mound, the warm, erotic sensation, that now extended over every part of her body, intensified. She moved the palm of her hand over the soft, fleshy mound of her vulva, gently washing the area surrounding her vagina. She could feel the warm, silky ooze of excitement on her hands. Her fingers began to tremble slightly as she drew them up and over the sensitized portion of the labia that surrounded her clitoris. As she did, she realized that she'd unconsciously begun thrusting her pubic mound into her own waiting hands.

Janet never masturbated to orgasm in the shower. Primarily because she found it difficult to reach the required level of stimulation while she was preoccupied with washing and cleaning herself. She normally needed the kind of extended stimulation that it was only possible to give herself while lying on her bed, but tonight her body was aroused to a level that she rarely experienced.

She began to move her fingers over her clitoris in a gentle circular motion. The effect was immediate. She felt an urgency shooting through her like a lightening bolt and within seconds she realized that an orgasm was imminent. Her head was swimming. An overwhelming feeling of carnal pleasure swept over her body like a tidal wave. It was almost as if she couldn't control what was happening. The first waves of the orgasm hit with the force of an explosion and her legs almost gave out as she reeled in agonized pleasure. She reached out to grab the shower door with her free hand and leaned back against the wall of the enclosure to avoid falling. Her fingers kept furiously answering the commands being sent by her body and all she could do was roll from side to side against the wall, lost in ecstasy as wave after wave of erotically charged contractions ran electrically along the length of her entire body.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers