Janet and Justin’s Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers

She wasn't sure just how long her orgasm lasted. Certainly longer than any she'd ever had before. She leaned against the wall of the shower for several minutes after the last of the waves of pleasure that had consumed her, subsided. She was in a state of satisfied disbelief. In all of her 46 years, she'd never experienced anything so purely physically enjoyable. She felt like a rag doll that had been tossed about in a firestorm; totally exhausted and totally satisfied at the same time.

As she pushed away from the shower wall and stood up straight, she realized that she was still a little unsteady on her feet. Notwithstanding, it took only a few minutes for her equilibrium to return and she quickly rinsed herself off and stepped out of the shower. As she began towelling herself dry, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her face was still flushed from the lingering affects of the electrifying orgasm that she'd just experienced, yet it would have taken a death in the family to erase the satisfied smile that adorned her face. She blamed Justin Tyme!

She finished drying off, applied her night cream and sat down at the coffee table to eat her meal. She wasn't very hungry at all and ate only a half of the sandwich that room service had delivered. She was excited about the upcoming fishing excursion, but it was the fact that she'd be journeying on the Caribbean with Justin Tyme that excited her more. She read, or at least tried to read, for almost an hour but simply couldn't concentrate. It was getting late, so she set her travel alarm for two thirty in the morning and slid into bed. Surprisingly, sleep came quickly.

It seemed as if she had just nicely closed her eyes when she heard the nerve frazzling clatter of the travel alarm clock. She rolled over quickly and slapped it sharply, three or four times before she succeeding in quieting it. It always amazed her that such a tiny clock could produce such a large and deafening clamor.

The room was still in total darkness. Normally, it would have taken Janet two or three seconds to figure out where she was, but not this morning. She'd slept peacefully and felt rested in spite of the ungodly hour.

She threw back the blankets, jumped out of bed and strode quickly over to the bathroom. She felt quite invigorated and happy this particular morning. In less than 20 minutes she'd applied her makeup and was rummaging through the drawers of the dresser for her clothes. She settled on a pair of fashion blue jeans and a long sleeved red shirt, about the same color as the hull of Justin's fishing boat. She wondered if she wasn't perhaps a touch overdressed. After all, she was going out to work on a fishing boat, not out to a garden party. She inspected herself from all angles in front of the mirror and decided the outfit was appropriate. Besides, it was too early in the morning to be making style decisions. This would have to do.

She knew it was going to be windy and cold for the first few hours, so she put on a light windbreaker. She also grabbed a pink, wide brimmed sun hat from the closet. She knew that once the sun came up, it would be beat down relentlessly on anything afloat in the Caribbean. Then she laced on a pair of sneakers, grabbed her purse and slipped out the door. It was just after three o'clock in the morning and, already, an adventurous smile lit up her face.

She went directly to the front desk and checked for phone messages. There were none! "I wonder if they know where I am?" she thought out loud, feeling just a little miffed that everything was going so well without her. She regretted it immediately. She knew full well that it was supposed to please her that the business was capable of operating easily without her constant tutelage. "Still," she mused aloud, "you'd think somebody would at least call to see if I'm having a good time."

She strode exuberantly into the dining room. One of the hotel employees was busily moving tables and chairs about while another vacuumed the vacated section of carpet. The high pitched squeal of the vacuum cleaner annoyed her. She hated the sound of vacuum cleaners. They reminded her of her days as a housewife. The first thing she did, once she took her first job outside of the home, was hire a maid to come in two afternoons a week to vacuum and dust. She chuckled softly to herself, "If I ever get married again, he'd better know how to vacuum and dust."

She walked over to the counter to see if there was anyone in the kitchen who could fetch her a danish and coffee. A moment later, one of the kitchen staff came out and told her that the restaurant wouldn't start serving breakfast until six a.m.

"I thought that might be the case," Janet said with a smile, "but I was wondering if I could just get some toast or a Danish and maybe a cup of coffee?"

The young man looked around to see who else was in the restaurant, and seeing no one, replied, "Let me see what I can do Ma'am."

Janet recognized him as one of the young employees who served drinks on the beach. She was sure he'd find her something to stave off any hunger pangs until after the morning's fishing trip. Her habit of tipping, even though it was against the rules, paid off. Minutes later, there were two lovely biscuits, with butter and jelly, on the counter in front of her, along with a cup of coffee and a glass of mango juice.

It tasted delicious, and she ate leisurely, savoring the unique taste of the island tea biscuits and mango juice. She was in no hurry, it was only a quarter after three. Justin wouldn't be at the front door of the hotel for another 15 minutes.

Just then, she heard a loud, happy voice booming from the kitchen, "Good morning everybody!"

She leaned over on her stool at the counter and, through the windows of the kitchen's swinging doors, saw Justin Tyme. He was carrying two huge crates on his shoulders. She was astonished! Most men would have buckled under the weight, but Justin carried them effortlessly. He was smiling brightly and the kitchen staff were greeting him enthusiastically. It was quite apparent that this was a man of whom the islanders were very fond.

Janet quickly went back to her little breakfast. She didn't want Justin to catch her watching the cheerful scene between him and the hotel employees. She didn't want him to think that she was a snoop. As she ate her biscuits and sipped her coffee, she wondered if Justin would think her too eager when he found her waiting at the breakfast counter at quarter after three in the morning. She decided he wouldn't. It made perfect sense for her to be up a little ahead of time having breakfast.

She lifted her coffee to her lips and, just as she was about to take a sip, there was a loud crash in the kitchen. The sudden clamor startled her and she spilled some of the hot liquid onto the counter. She decided to take a chance on being caught snooping and again leaned over to look through the kitchen doors. It appeared that a hotel employees had taken one of the crates being carried by Justin, but had been unable to support the weight by himself. The crate had come crashing down, spilling what must have been more than one hundred pounds of ice and fish, all over the kitchen floor. He was standing there, looking at the mess before him, the shock still fresh on his face.

He suddenly regained his composure and fell to his knees, grabbing armfuls of fish and ice and trying to place them back into the fractured remains of the crate. To his dismay, it was damaged beyond usefulness and the ice and fish kept spilling back out onto the floor again.

In the meantime, Justin took the crate that he still held on his shoulder, over to the sink. He fixed the stopper in place and dumped the contents into the sink. Then he walked back to the young hotel employee and, smiling broadly, said, "Don't worry about it Walter! Just put the spilled fish in this crate, then add the fish from the sink and store the crate in the cooler to keep it fresh until the chef starts dinner tonight."

He then put the crate on the floor and in a few minutes the staff, with his help, had scooped up all of the fish from the floor. Justin picked the crate up, carried it over to the sink and they quickly added all of the fish from the sink. Then he looked at Walter, who by now had regained most of his composure and, with a beaming smile, remarked, "Good job Walter. If I ever need a keen helper on the boat, I'll know where to look."

Everyone started laughing, including Walter. Justin had taken a situation that had all of them fearing the wrath of the chef and turned it into an event that had them all laughing. Janet smiled as she watched the happy scene unfold. "Boy!", she thought to herself, "How can you not love this guy?"

She realized that she was still leaning over to see what was going on in the kitchen and quickly sat up straight, but it was too late! Justin caught a glimpse of her just as she started to straighten up. He quickly said goodbye to the kitchen staff and came out into the dining area. He had to bend down as he came through the kitchen doors to make sure he didn't bump his head on the door frame. "Good morning Janet!" he said with a big smile that lit up his handsome face, "Are you ready for our high seas adventure?"

He was wearing a raincoat that was still wet from the melting ice in the two crates that he had delivered to the hotel kitchen. He began taking it off as they greeted each other. He was wearing a bright red t-shirt beneath it and the muscles in his chest and shoulders rippled captivatingly as he pulled the garment over his arms. The short sleeves stretched almost to tearing as his muscular biceps flexed and relaxed.

"Good morning Justin." Janet replied with a smile. "I was just having a bite of breakfast. Would you care to join me?"

"No thank you!" he replied quickly, "We'd best be hitting the waves before all the fish get caught by someone else."

Janet quickly took a last sip of her coffee and, fishing a bill out of her pocket, slipped it under the juice glass. She then stood up and with a dramatic sweep of her arm, proclaimed, "Lead the way boss!"

They made their way back through the kitchen with Janet following. She was again struck by Justin's size. He towered over her, yet was so friendly the she didn't feel the least intimidated. As they walked across the dining room, he carried his rolled up raincoat under his arm. His broad, muscular shoulders seemed to loom from wall to wall, swaying provocatively. His t-shirt, which was stretched thin across his wide shoulders, pinched sharply inwards as it fell to his thin, lean waist. His denim pants were faded and frayed from long hours of exposure to sea water. They clung suggestively to his narrow waist and stretched alluringly over the hard, compact, circles of his buttocks, two enticing globes of muscle that danced erotically as he walked across the floor. He had the confident self assurance that large powerful men almost always enjoy. It was only three thirty in the morning and already Janet could feel her body's warm, moist reaction to his seductive presence.

Moments later, they left the hotel through the service exit, Justin strode past a small trailer that was hitched to the back of one of the few automobiles to be found on the island. It was a tiny red convertible that looked like it might hold as many as four people on a good day, provided the two in the back were dwarfs. The trailer had obviously been used to haul the crates of ice and fish that Justin had delivered to the hotel and there was still a small trickle of ice water dripping from the rear end. It was quite small; only four feet by four feet at the most, but then anything larger would have presented a problem for the tiny car that towed it.

"Hop in Janet!" he said, motioning to the front passenger's seat, "We'll be on our way in no time."

Janet walked around the front of the tiny convertible, examining it curiously as she made her way to the passenger's side. She saw what appeared to be the name of the manufacturer on the front hood, but had never heard of the make before. As she slid into the passenger's seat, she was surprised at how much leg room there was. That's good she thought to herself. A man as big as Justin Tyme need a lot of leg room. It was apparent that he took very good care of the car. She suspected that it was several years old, but it still glistened like new.

As she turned and looked over her shoulder, she saw Justin stand up. He shook the trailer hitch connection sharply to make sure that it was secure and then strode quickly driver's door. It wasn't easy for him to get his large frame into the tiny vehicle and Janet could see the benefit of a convertible immediately. When he finally settled into the driver's seat, his head was at least three or four inches above the top frame of the windshield. Had the car been a sedan, he wouldn't have been able to get in nor would he have been able to sit up straight once he was in. "Just about didn't make it did you?" she exclaimed with a giggle.

He smiled broadly at her. "I've been this way for the last 20 years. I've become pretty good at squeezing in and out of tight places."

Janet saw the opening for a fast wisecrack, but decided to let it pass. She didn't know him well enough yet to make racy quips. The car started the moment Justin turned the key. It ran whisper quiet and rolled easily out the lane way of the hotel. When they reached the roadway, Justin touched the accelerator and the little car zipped off into the darkness, in the same direction as the island market.

The headlights sliced through the predawn darkness like lasers, dancing surreally over the lush green vegetation that grew in abundance along both sides of the roadway. The trees and bushes rushed by and disappeared into the darkness behind the car. It seemed so dream like. Janet wondered how she'd arrived here. Just a few days ago, she'd been meeting with the directors of a pet food manufacturing company to discuss their company's marketing program. Now here she was, on a tropical island, thousands of miles from home, driving along a deserted roadway in the middle of the night with a man she'd known for less than twenty four hours. She grinned broadly as she thought about it. It felt great!

Two or three minutes later, she could see the white sand of the beach as the road edged closer to the sea. The moon was now sailing low in the night sky and it's long gold reflection reached out to her across the still, dark surface of the sea. The few wispy clouds that adorned the scene were being blown inland to make way for the morning sun. It was almost four a.m. The little car began to slow as they passed the island market. Then just a few hundred yards past it, Justin turned into a dark lane way that led down towards the shore.

The little car bounced lightly along the rough laneway and as the headlights searched frantically about, Janet could make out a small white cottage about a hundred feet from the shore. It sat atop a raised section of land that was protected from the unpredictable moods of the sea by a high retaining wall. Further down the beach, and right on the shore was a boathouse and pier. She could make out the outline of moored boat, but it was still too dark to tell if it was Justin's colorful vessel.

They pulled up beside the cottage and in the growing light of impending dawn, Janet could see that it was a beautiful little home. It was not built of wood as she'd expected, rather was white stucco. In the half light, it appeared to have dark blue doors, windows and shutters.

"This is it!" Justin announced in his booming voice, "Mine and Madeleine's place!"

Janet immediately felt an angry shiver shoot down the back of her neck. "Madeleine?" she enquired loudly, with just a hint of hostility in her normally soft and controlled voice.

Justin began the process of trying to untangle himself from the confines of the little car. His huge frame would have been much more comfortable in a full sized American automobile, but gas prices on the tiny island made anything larger than a four cylinder import unpopular and impractical. Finally he was able to get himself free of the little car and he stood up full height, grateful to once again be free. "Yes! You've got to meet her!", he replied with a smile that sparkled even in the subdued early morning light, "Madeleine's my sweetheart; the only female in my life!"

He turned and marched toward the front door, beckoning Janet to follow.

"Come on. I'll introduce you," he shouted excitedly.

Janet felt a surge of disappointment and now wasn't even sure if she wanted to get out of the car. Even if Madeleine was only a casual girlfriend, she wasn't interested in meeting her. In fact, she was preparing to tell Justin that she'd just come down with a horrible headache and would have to pass on the fishing trip altogether. She was too old to be involved with players and was fully prepared to let Mr. Tyme know how she felt.

As she sat there preparing for the scene that she was sure was imminent, Justin opened the door to the little cottage.

"Where's my baby?" he shouted happily. "Come here. There's a beautiful lady I want you to meet!" No sooner had he spoken the words than a large black dog blew through door like a high wind, madly ecstatic, as only a pet that's been confined to an empty home can be. Justin laughed joyously and began petting the dog with the unbridled enthusiasm that men never seem to have any difficulty displaying when it comes to their dog.

"Madeleine! Say hello to Janet!" he said in a voice charged with mock authority. "She's going fishing with us today!" As is invariably the case with dogs, Madeleine responded with all of the enthusiasm that she could muster, barking eagerly and jumping about enthusiastically.

Janet at once felt both foolish and relieved. As she stepped from the car, the dog bounded over to her, wagging it's tail happily. Janet half expected it to jump up on her, the way gregarious dogs often do. Instead, it stood there, looking at her expectantly, waiting for a touch or some other sign of acceptance. Madeleine was a pretty dog and had obviously been well trained by Justin. Janet reached down and patted her muzzle. The dog responded immediately by wagging it's tail even more gregariously and licking her hand respectfully.

"Oh she's so pretty Justin!" Janet said with a relieved smile. "Do you take her with you every day?"

"Yup!" replied Justin, "She somehow seems to know when there's a storm on the way and let's me know by the way she behaves. She gets very restless and begins to pant nervously. She's more reliable than a barometer. She's gotten me in off the sea just ahead of a big squall more than once." Then, he looked at the early morning horizon and taking a deep breath of the fresh salt air, pronounced happily, "It's a beautiful day! What are we waiting for? Let's get out there!"

He dashed into the house and returned moments later carrying a cooler. Then, with Madeleine impatiently running ahead, the three of them set out along the well worn little path that led to the boathouse.

Off to the East, the sky was fast turning a brilliant red as the Sun furiously dug it's way up towards the morning horizon. The dark of night was retreating hastily and Janet could now make out the path and most of her surroundings in the rapidly growing light. Seldom had she seen such a beautiful sunrise. It seemed like she'd always been too busy with her ambitions to see the natural wonders that surrounded her.

The walk to the boathouse was only a few hundred feet, but in the few minutes it took to cover the distance, Janet was able to take in more beauty than she normally saw in a week. The blind brilliant beauty of the sunrise, the calm, mirror like surface of the Caribbean as it reflected the bright crimson color of dawn, the deep green blanket of island fauna that rolled gently down to meet the soft white sand of the seashore, the perpetually wheeling motion of the gulls that circled overhead, still lazy from their long night of rest.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
85 Followers