Janet and Justin’s Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

Janet's room was pitch black and she had no idea what time it was. She'd been awakened by a gentle tap on her door and a soft whistling noise. She stumbled out of bed and went to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Justin standing in the hallway. He held a handful of flowers and an envelope and was whistling softly. Her heart nearly stopped beating. She opened the door and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him excitedly and whispered, "I'm so happy to see you Justin Tyme! I was going to go down to the island market to see you after you brought me back to the hotel last night, but I didn't want to look pushy!"

Justin smiled happily and handed her the bouquet of flowers and the envelope. "I feel exactly the same Janet! I wanted to ask you to go out on my boat every day for the rest of your vacation, but I thought you might think that I was pushy. I had such a good time while we were together but I wasn't sure if you felt as strongly as I did. Anyway, when we said goodbye this afternoon, you told me that all I had to do was whistle!" With that, he whistled softly in her ear and pulled her closer.

Janet was ecstatic! "I'll be dressed in a jiffy!" she replied. She took his hand and led him into her suite. She placed the flowers into a vase. They were beautiful and she recognized them as the same ones that grew in the garden beside his house. She smiled as she realized that he must have picked them for her in the middle of the night. As she stood back to admire them, she opened the envelope and found it contained five or six bills in the local currency.

She turned to Justin, held up the cash in her hand and asked curiously, "What's this for?"

Justin smiled, a little embarrassed and replied, "That's your pay! You didn't think I expected you to help out on my boat everyday for free did you?" Then, feigning a lecherous smile, he added, "I also provide every employee with free room and board at my cottage."

Janet laughed harder than she ever believed she could laugh after being awakened at three o'clock in the morning. "You've got yourself a deal!", she replied happily. She kissed him again for being so thoughtful, then grabbed her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. Less than ten minutes later, she emerged fully dressed and made up.

"All set!", she announced. With that, she pulled on her jacket and declared, "Now, let's get out there!"

They both laughed happily and marched out the door. As they walked across the hotel lobby, hand in hand, Janet never even thought to ask for messages at the desk. After all, she was on vacation!

The End

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers