Janet and Justin’s Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

They were immediately caught up in the silent storm of the kiss. Nothing else existed for either of them at that moment. The shriek of the seagulls, the gentle lapping of the waves against the hull, the hum of the refrigeration unit. None of it existed. They were both lost in their lust for each other.

After what seemed an eternity, Janet pulled away from their embrace and began running her lips hungrily over Justin's heavily muscled shoulders and chest. His taste and feel intoxicated her. She'd never known a man of such raw natural beauty and was driven to experience him in every way that she could. Although she was a relative novice when it came to the type of raw, passionate sex that she wanted to share with Justin, she followed her basic instincts and trusted that he'd let her know if he didn't enjoy her efforts.

Her mouth moved down over the hot black skin of his chest. She felt the smooth, hard muscles flexing excitedly beneath her lips and tasted the perspiration of exertion that clung to the short tight coils of hair that grew across his upper chest. Her lips swept lightly across his nipples, teasing them into a state of turgid arousal.

Justin's hands were behind her head, gently pulling her to his yearning body as her lips moved lower in their tantalizing journey of erotic exploration. She ran her hands softly down over the v shaped line that sloped dramatically inward from his broad shoulders and chest, down to his lean waist and hard narrow hips. Her head reeled with unspent passion as she kissed her way down over the hard muscles below his rib cage.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the insistent thrust of his rock hard penis pressing against her breasts as she moved lower. It twitched with tiny spasms of excited anticipation as her lips moved nearer. She reached behind him and ran her hands covetously, possessively, down over the hard muscular orbs of his buttocks, lovingly down over the long, smooth muscles at the back of his thighs. All the while, her lips moved tantalizingly over the hot, smooth surface of his dusky skin.

When her hands could reach no further down the back of his long hard sthighs, she moved seductively to the front of his legs and began massaging slowly up the inside surfaces. She stroked the flesh softly, teasingly, provocatively, her gentle fingers exploring curiously as they made their way closer to his sexual center.

At last, she could feel the hot, damp heat of his groin as the soft skin of his scrotum brushed electrically against her wrist. She cupped it gently in her hand, feeling it's weight and contents. Her breath was coming in short gasps of excitement as she felt the round heavy spheres of his testicles, hard and hot and swollen in her hand. She caressed them softly, felt them curiously, held them lovingly.

Her lips moved slowly and deliberately down over his navel to the thick crop of pubic hair below.. The warm moist scent of his male pheromones floated up into her nostrils, adding to her already stampeding libido. She tried to move her searching lips into the thickly coiled mass of his pubic hair, but couldn't. Her progress was halted by the thickly arched shaft of his erection as it pressed against the soft flesh beneath her jaw.

She drew her lips away from the hard sheet of his lower belly and looked down at his penis. She drew her breath in sharply! It was both magnificent and terrifying at the same time. It stood there, long and hard and thick and jerked rhythmically in anticipation of an act that was now imminent. The head was a deep purplish black and was covered by a delicate layer of skin that was stretched so thin by the hard, inflated flesh beneath, that it shone transparently.

Janet was fascinated. The few penises she'd seen in her limited sexual experience hadn't prepared her for something so grand and provocatively sensual as Justin's enormous phallus. Up to now, she'd only taken a man's penis into her mouth once or twice. It was something that she did for the man's pleasure, rather than her own. But as she knelt before Justin, looking at the erotic majesty of his massive member, she couldn't imagine not tasting it. She needed to feel its thick, sensual hardness between her lips, taste its hot, sensual flavor against her tongue, take its swollen purple head deep into her throat. She wanted to experience the wicked edge of sex purely for its hedonistic qualities.

She was totally enthralled by the raw sexuality of this man. She held the long, thick shaft in both hands, and marvelled at its rigid beauty. She stroked the length of it lovingly, possessively, like a female miser running her fingers through her cherished fortune. She pressed her lips against the thick, swollen head and delicately caressed the hot, turgid flesh with her tongue. It tasted deliciously sultry. Each intimate touch of her tongue generated an electric shock that crackled excitedly along its entire length, causing the shaft to jerk and lurch eagerly in response. She felt like she was summoning some sort of mythical sexual warrior with an erotic incantation.

Her head reeled with the delightful sensuality of what she was doing and Justin moaned from within an erogenous coma of delight with each delicious touch of her curious, exploring tongue.

Finally, Janet opened her mouth wide and with just a little manipulation was able to take the entire head into her mouth and accommodate it comfortably. She could taste a small amount of pre ejaculate on her tongue as she slowly enveloped it. She pressed gently against the firm fleshy head, allowing its substantial breadth to slide slowly over her tongue and lodge, hot and swollen, against the back of her throat. She was intoxicated by its exotic taste and its sexually arousing feel in her mouth.

The joy that Janet felt as she was giving pleasure to Justin was something that she'd never experienced before. She wanted him to want her, to cry out for her with unfettered salacious hunger and as his need grew, so would hers.

She moved her tongue seductively along the bottom of the passionately swollen head of Justin's straining member, making small, tight circles at the sensitive point where the head and shaft joined. With one hand she gently stroked the considerable portion that wouldn't fit into her mouth. With the other she softly caressed the velvet soft sac of his scrotum, lovingly squeezing the hard oval globes within. She revelled in the feeling of excited power that she was experiencing. Justin's legs began to tremble slightly as the pure pleasure that the gentle caress of her tongue bestowed on his raging member, carried him to dizzying heights of rapture.

Janet could sense that he was quickly approaching an orgasm. She didn't want that to happen until they were locked in each others arms and she felt his pulsing penis inside of her. She gently pulled her head away and his huge, surging member withdrew from her mouth. It stood tall and thick before her, arched upwards in a state of preorgasmic excitement. She looked up at Justin's face and saw that he was leaning back against the control console in a state that bordered on euphoria. His hips were still thrusting involuntarily even though her evocative tongue no longer fuelled his stampeding lust..

She stood and began to remove her clothes in a frenzy of need that matched Justin's. He watched enraptured as she deftly removed her blouse and bra. His broad chest heaved with passion and the breath roared excitedly from his throat as her firm, snow white breasts fell from her bra, the pink nipples swaying erotically from side to side. Then, without wasting a moment, she pushed her slacks quickly down, over her round, provocative hips and the firm shapely flesh of her thighs. She kicked them quickly into the corner of the cabin and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her silken panties. Desire burning brightly in her eyes, she pushed them impatiently down over her legs and feet and tossed them into the corner of the cabin with the rest of her clothes.

She stood before Justin, allowing him to see her totally naked. She'd always been shy about being seen naked, but with Justin she had no inhibitions whatsoever. She wanted to feel his eyes on her. She needed to see the desire burning deep within their lustrously inky orbs. She wanted to feel his passion visually devouring her.

As Justin's eyes moved hungrily over the softly curved loveliness of her nakedness, Janet felt the hot, wet flow of desire between her thighs. She wanted him to take her immediately, to take her to the floor and fill her with the hard, swollen flesh of his magnificent penis.

She threw her arms around his muscular neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She was leaning back as she kissed him, letting him know that she was ready to be taken, right there on the floor of the cabin. But instead, his powerful arms closed around her and he turned, lifting her until her buttocks were resting on the control console. Then he fell to his knees between her legs and pressed his face hungrily into the hot, wet triangle of her pubic hair.

Janet felt his tongue sliding deliciously along the hotly aroused length of her swollen labia. Its gentle touch and sensual caress setting her afloat in a sea of wanton desire. She reached down and put her hands behind his head, pulling him closer to the center of her need. Her hips thrust involuntarily upwards to meet the fleshy caress of his searching tongue. Then she felt his fingers gently separating her labia followed by the feel of his tongue moving lovingly to the swollen crown of her clitoris. Its exquisite softness caressed the tiny center of her rocketing excitement. She could hear her own soft moans as his titillating tongue pushed her closer and closer to the brink of an orgasm.

She could feel his breath, blowing like blistering steam against the hotly aroused flesh of her pubic mound. He pressed insistently against the inside of her thighs, coaxing her to spread her legs even wider. When she did, she could feel the full length of his tongue sliding up inside of her vagina. It was thick and muscular and she could feel his hunger as it twisted and squirmed excitedly, tasting the warm, wet depths of her innervated vagina.

Janet could feel the warning signs of an orgasm washing over her in growing waves, but she didn't want to reach a climax without the feel of Justin's naked body pressed furiously against hers. She wanted desperately to feel his hard, thick penis thrusting deep inside of her. She looked into his dark eyes and in a voice hoarse with passion, whispered, "Now Justin! Come into me now!"

Justin understood immediately! He was on the verge of an orgasm himself. He'd simply wanted to be sure that Janet was also ready to climax before he entered her. He quickly stood and taking the long, hard shaft of his penis in his hand, pressed its large swollen head against her hotly moistened pubic mound. An electric shock of passion arced between them as his penis made contact with her receptive labia. The intensity of the sensation almost buckled his knees. Their heads swam in a sea of erotic energy. Neither had ever experienced anything like it before.

Justin moved his hips gently ahead and lodged the thick, purple head of his penis between the warm, inviting folds of Janet's labia. She moaned as she finally felt its enormous head penetrate her softly opened body. He thrust his hips forward again and the head disappeared into the hot, wet opening of her vagina. She moaned again, but this time, in a blend of pleasure and pain. She'd never before accommodated a man of such immense proportions and the sheer size of Justin's erection presented a shock to her unaccustomed vagina. But Justin was careful with her and gently squeezed its broad head in and out of the first inch or so of her vagina, carefully acclimating her to his near equine proportions.

As he stood between her legs, his huge hands moved over her hips and breasts in wanton awe, gently caressing her, hungrily exploring the beauty of her body. His hunger for her added exponentially to the need that was consuming both of them like a fiery inferno. Janet felt the rock hard evidence of his desire slide deeper inside of her. She was wide open and so totally receptive that with only a few more hungry thrusts, Justin had completely entered her.

Janet's ecstasy was blatantly conspicuous. She was being carried helplessly along a raging river of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Justin's narrow hips and pulled wantonly on his firm muscular buttocks with the backs of her calves. With each pull, his penis thrusted deeper, reaching further into her than any man before, touching her where none before had ever touched her. Her hips began to thrust feverishly against him as she strained to meet the furious pounding of his long hungry thrusts. Their breath screamed in their throats while dribbles of steamy perspiration trickled down their passion wracked bodies.

Janet looked up into Justin's face and on it could see a level of passion that matched her own. He was thrusting faster now and every few seconds, his body trembled involuntarily with the urgency of the act that they shared. She closed her eyes as the first wave of her orgasm struck. The intensity was unbelievable! She began thrusting her hips against him in uncontrolled abandon. She felt pain as their pubic bones crashed violently together, time after time, in their frenzied search for satisfaction. But the pain was sweet and disappeared as the full force of the orgasm swept over her body like a tropical storm. She was held prisoner in its rapturous grip. All she could do was lay back against the console and roll her head from side to side and moan helplessly, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her convulsing body.

She was awakened from her erotic trance by Justin's long, gasping moan of pleasure. She opened her eyes just in time to see him being overcome by the intensity of his own orgasm. It was as if he was out of control, thrusting feverishly into the soft, caressing embrace of her still pulsing vagina. Perspiration trickled down over his dark, seductive face in small rivers. He threw his head back, possessed by the ecstasy that was crashing over him like a tidal wave. His huge hands pulled Janet's hips higher to meet the deep stabbing thrusts of his passion. His muscular frame arched back spasmodically as jet after jet of boiling semen exploded into her waiting vagina.

Moments later, the frenzied urgency of their lovemaking subsided, and Justin collapsed onto Janet's heaving breasts and laid exhausted in her arms. The only sounds they heard were the sighs of satisfaction that they breathed into one another's ears. They remained there in each other's arms for

about five minutes, whispering endearments and exchanging soft caresses. Their position against the control console was less than comfortable and now that the sexual tension between them had been temporarily quelled, they got back on their feet. They cuddled and embraced each other lovingly as they stood there, but both knew that they had to get back to port quickly as their vessel's hold was burgeoning with the day's catch and Justin would have to get it to the island market that afternoon.

Minutes later, the boat's engine roared to life and the long journey back to Justin's wharf got underway. The return trip was delightfully uneventful. The two new lovers stood side by side, arms around one another's waist and watched the salt spray dash over the front of the boat and splash in soft misty droplets against the cabin window. Overhead, the gulls circled relentlessly, some hardly able to stay aloft under the weight of a day of endless gorging. At the prow sat Madeleine, still the boat's figure head, guarding vigilantly against any encroachment by the ever present sea gulls. It was a beautiful scene. One that Janet knew she could never forget and one which she would have been happy to be a part of forever.

It was almost one o'clock in the afternoon when the little vessel docked at Justin's boathouse. The sun had by then reached a point in the sky where the midday heat would soon begin yielding to the cooler breezes that blew in from the ocean in the early afternoon. Janet wanted to help Justin get his fish unloaded and over to the market, so he suggested that she hose down the deck while he winched their ice covered catch out of the hold. He quickly wheeled it into the boat house and began sorting it for the afternoon sale at the island market. When she'd finished hosing down the deck, Janet helped him with the sorting. She was fascinated by all the wonderful varieties of fish that they'd caught.

While they worked, they chatted happily about their day on the ocean, and chuckled with wicked delight whenever the subject of their spontaneous sexual encounter came up. Janet learned that Justin never took all of his catch to the market at once. He took it over a third at a time. The remainder he left in the refrigerated boat house until he had sold off most of what he had on display at the market. Then he'd come back and get another third and so on until the entire catch had been sold. The scheme worked easily because the market was only a few hundred yards up the road. Generally he was able to sell off his entire catch before dark.

Janet noticed that he put aside a large portion of the catch. When she asked why, he explained that it was to fill the hotel's standing order for fish. He had a good reputation and because of it, was their only supplier of fresh fish. Their standing order paid almost all of his operating expenses and he took great care to insure that they got only the finest quality fish. Once the catch was sorted and divided, they packed it in ice filled crates and loaded it onto the little trailer behind Justin's car.

Justin took Janet back to the hotel before heading to the market with his fish. He stopped at the front door and leaned over to kiss her tenderly. Janet could tell that he was as smitten with her as she was with him.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me out Janet." he whispered softly. "I've been out on the ocean almost every day for the last fifteen years, but I've never had a helper who I've liked enough to have sex with".

Janet chuckled happily. "I feel the same way Justin!" Then, with an inviting smile, she added, "I'm going to be here for another week and I'll be happy to help you out again anytime." She placed her hand on his muscular thigh and squeezed it gently. "All you have to do is whistle."

As he drove off, the little trailer dripped melting ice in a long wet strip that followed the lane all the way out to the road. Janet immediately felt a sensation of loneliness wash over her like an unwelcome guest. She couldn't help but wonder if they'd be able to get more than an hour or two at a time together for the rest of her vacation. Justin had a hectic seven day a week schedule. She sighed audibly. The man had just driven out the lane way and she already missed him dreadfully.

It was about three thirty in the afternoon and Janet wasn't even a little tired, despite having been up since two thirty in the morning. She felt absolutely revitalized. She smiled to herself as she tried to decide if it was the fishing trip or the fantastic sex that she'd had with Justin. She immediately felt a moist, excited stirring between her legs and concluded, with a knowing smile, that it was definitely the sex.

The rest of the evening went slowly. Janet thought only about Justin, his booming voice, his fantastic good looks and his beaming smile. She was tempted to walk down to the island market to see him, but she didn't want to go rushing back so soon. She didn't want him to think she was chasing him.

She had a quiet dinner in the hotel restaurant and once she'd eaten, the excitement of the day began to catch up with her. She was feeling tired and by seven o'clock, she was ready for bed. As she pulled the sheets up around her, she wondered how she was going to fill the six or seven days of vacation that still remained. She was sure that anything she found to do between now and the end of her vacation would pale in comparison to the enjoyment she'd found with Justin. Five minutes later, she was fast asleep.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers