Janet and Justin’s Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

His hands hypnotized her as they moved adoringly over her body. Although she was fully dressed, the erogenous, coaxing touch of his exploring fingers left a trail of sensual fire that burned hot and urgent in their wake. Through the heavy denim material of his jeans, Janet could feel the thickly coiled hardness of Justin's erection pressing insistently against her pubic mound. She strained back against him, as eager to experience the feel of his body as he was to experience the feel of hers.

As their passion grew to a frenzied pitch, Janet leaned back against the console and opened her thighs to allow his hips between. As she did, Justin's eager thrust of accommodation pushed her back against the gear selector, accidentally disengaging the engine from the propeller. With no load on it and set at full power, the engine roared out of control.

The noise was deafening and Janet reacted by falling sideways against the broad ledge that ran along the bottom of the cabin window. With one hand, Justin grabbed the throttle, quickly pulling it all the way back to idle the engine. With the other, he held on to Janet who would otherwise have fallen from the console onto the cabin floor. The boat quickly slowed and began drifting slowly along in the soft morning breeze.

He carefully held Janet around the waist as she untangled herself from the throttle and steering wheel. "My God!" she exclaimed in a shaken voice, "That was a terrifying end to a romantic moment!"

Her comment and the look of exasperation on her face seemed to underscore the humor of the situation. When he realized that she was unhurt, the concerned look on Justin's face was quickly replaced by a smile which grew almost immediately into a booming laugh. Janet realized right away just how ridiculous the two of them must have looked and in spite of her bruised dignity, began to laugh just as hard. They were both overcome by the absurdity of what had just happened and were soon wiping away tears of laughter.

"I guess it serves me right for not keeping my mind on the job." Justin remarked somewhat self - deprecatingly. He had collapsed into a chair in the cabin and was wiping the laughter from his eyes with a tissue. "Anyway, we're just about at the spot where I wanted to fish today, so it's probably just as well that we save the romance for another time."

They both continued to chuckle softly, but Janet knew that the little setback wasn't going to deter her from again experiencing the feel of Justin's body pressed against hers. The brief moment of passion that they'd just experienced may have been disrupted, but a better time would come.

Justin quickly pulled up a hatch on the rear deck and went down to check the engine to make sure that it hadn't been damaged by the sudden disengagement of the propeller. Moments later, he reappeared, smiling with relief as he informed Janet that no damage had been done. Then he restarted the engine and engaged the propeller. The boat surged powerfully ahead, none the worse for the experience.

Justin looked over at Janet and laughingly remarked, "I think we'll hold off on any more lessons until we're not quite so physically distracted."

They cruised along for only another five minutes or so. Janet stood beside Justin as he steered, her arm around his waist and her head occasionally resting against his upper arm. He wanted to keep both hands on the wheel, but he couldn't help himself and finally put his left arm around Janet, pulling her close to him as they cut gracefully through the blue green blanket that stretched out before them. Neither said a word, but the gentle touches that they exchanged spoke all the while of the tenderness and desire that they felt for one another.

Above them, a constantly growing number of gulls circled impatiently, occasionally swooping down and risking the wrath of the ever vigilant Madeleine. Janet wondered where they'd all come from. Somehow they seemed to know that the boat was going fishing and the promise of a free meal held them in perpetual orbit overhead.

The idyllic beauty of it all came to an abrupt end as Justin pulled back the throttle and enthusiastically proclaimed, "We're here!" As the boat slowed to a crawl, he looked down at Janet. "Are you ready to take the helm?" he asked with an enthusiastic smile. "Just hold the wheel right where it is and follow my instructions as I'm letting out the net. Just push the throttle ahead to speed up and pull it back to slow down."

When he saw a trace of trepidation flash across Janet's face, he kissed her cheek in gentle encouragement and added with a bright smile, "That's all there is to it.".

Janet slipped behind the wheel as Justin made his way out onto the deck. Moments later, she could hear the sputter of another engine starting and the sound of clashing gears. She looked out the rear window of the cabin and saw the two large poles on either side of the deck being lowered, so that they hung out and over each side of the boat, parallel with the surface of the ocean. Once the poles were fully extended and locked into place, Justin began feeding the nets out into the swirling blue water where they were swept slowly back into the wake by the foamy fingers of the sea.

Once there, they billowed impatiently, opening wide like the gaping maw of a denizen that was being dragged reluctantly along behind the boat. It took only a minute or two for both nets to be deployed into the swirling mass of foam that followed the vessel as it struggled with the constantly growing burden that it towed. Every minute or so, Justin would shout for more power as the mushrooming tendrils of the net tenaciously resisted the craft's forward motion.

Finally, the entire net was in the water and Justin returned to the cabin. "Now we simply pull the net along for about a half hour or so and then retrieve it. "Then," he added with a hopeful smile, "We'll know if this particular spot is worth fishing!"

The two of them sipped coffee in the cabin and chatted about their experiences in life and love. There was no longer any sexual tension as both knew that sex was now inevitable and was simply being saved for a more propitious moment. They relaxed and watched the billowed nets following along in the wake of their little vessel like a pair of distended parachutes. Now the gulls that had been circling patiently above began diving down into the sea in front of the net. They'd descend one or two at a time and plummet recklessly into the foaming water. Moments later, if they were successful in their attack, they'd reappear, gripping the silvery rewards that wiggled and thrashed furiously in their beaks. Then, foolishly thinking their meal was secure, they'd beat their wings furiously in order to get airborne again. As they did, they invariably became the objects of frenzied attacks themselves as they were victimized by hoards of their own screaming comrades seeking to steal their prize.

Justin and Janet watched contentedly. Janet was sure that Justin had been witness to the same scene hundreds of times, yet he still seemed fascinated by the beauty of it all. She understood perfectly. The peace that surrounded them was almost tangible. Janet couldn't recall a time in her life when she'd felt more attuned to her own feeling and emotions. As they watched, they'd occasionally exchange a soft, short kiss and gentle caress. Inside of both of them an immense wave of passion was building and they were enjoying the anticipation of the experience that lay ahead.

Once they'd finished their coffee, Justin glanced at his watch. About 25 minutes had passed since he'd released the net into the sea. "Well," he exclaimed with an optimistic smile, "let's see if we've been wasting our time here!" With that, he strode out the cabin door and reached for a lever on the side of the winch that was attached to the traces of the net. Then he looked at Janet and shouted, "Whenever I hold my arm up, pull the throttle back slowly until I lower my arm!"

Janet nodded her acknowledgement and smiled, a little nervously, as she felt her excitement mounting. She was anxious to see if their efforts were going to be rewarded.

Justin pulled back on the winch control and, with a high pitched whine, the huge drum-like cylinder slowly began reeling in the traces of the trailing nets. As the retrieval progressed, he signalled to Janet routinely, calling for a decrease in power several times as the nets got closer to the vessel. Minutes later, they were beside the boat, following only a few yards behind the towing arms. Justin then raised the arms and as they moved upwards, the deep pockets of the nets broke the surface and hung suspended beside the boat. The nets were alive with frenzied motion. The pockets squirmed and writhed with the panicked movements of hundreds of fish. Justin turned and looked over his shoulder at Janet, a smile of satisfaction on his handsome ebony face.

He signalled to her to bring the boat to a stop and join him. She pulled the throttle all the way back and strode out onto the deck, a smile of satisfaction on her face as well. She'd never seen so many fish! The tiny nets were alive with the thrashing energy of close hundreds of ocean creatures. Justin deftly winched the burgeoning nets over the sorting basin on the stern. Then he dumped the wriggling contents out into the basin.

Janet's was dazzled by the rainbow of colors that struck her eyes as the warm rays of the morning sun danced across the sea of silvery creatures thrashing wildly about in the catch basin. There were large and small fish in abundance. Some were red, others blue and still others green and purple and orange. It was spectacular! Hiding in the midst of the catch, she caught a glimpse of an octopus, a spiny lobster and several different types of crabs. It was a remarkable sight. One that she'd never forget.

She smiled happily at Justin as he began sorting the fish, then stepped down into the shallow basin with him and watched as he quickly grasped each fish, one at a time, and made a decision to keep it or throw it back. He returned most of the brightly colored species to the ocean, explaining why he didn't want to keep it.

"This one tastes awful!" he'd say, or "This one is too bony to eat!", or "This one is too small!" or, "This one is poisonous!"

He threw back several of the crabs, but kept the octopus and the lobster. Those that he decided to keep, went into the refrigerated hold just ahead of the sorting basin. When he was through sorting, there was less than half of what had been caught remaining. The rest had been returned to the sea.

"This is a good spot!" he remarked to Janet, "I think we'll stay here until we've got our limit for the day."

They smiled warmly at each other and Janet couldn't resist walking over and putting her arms around him. Justin reciprocated by sliding his arms around her and gently gathering her into his strong arms. They stood like that for a few moments, as if silently celebrating the prize that they'd just claimed from the sea. The sweet, salty smell of the ocean drifted gently past them. Janet filled her nostrils! The finest Parisian perfume couldn't compare with the intoxicating fragrance of the ocean.

Justin pulled her closer, buried his face in her hair and sighed contentedly. Overhead, the gulls circled and screamed impatiently as they waited for the fishing to resume. Their cacophonous cries were music to Janet's ears. Finally, Justin gave Janet a gentle squeeze and whispered softly, "Time to get back to business my love!"

Janet let out a barely audible sigh of disappointment. She could have stayed there in his strong embrace for the entire day. But she understood. Justin ran his hand teasingly down over her shapely bum, patted it affectionately, and with a suggestive chuckle, made his way back to the net winch.

Janet stood there, watching his tall, muscular frame as he walked away. His broad, powerful shoulders swayed seductively from side to side and she fantasized about how wonderful it would feel to have her face pressed against his chest as they made love. She felt a little embarrassed at the carnally charged feelings that swept over her each time she looked at him, but then she realized that the only way to avoid experiencing those feelings would be to stop looking at him and she wasn't about to do that! She chuckled at her own boldness as she made her way back to the cabin and grasped the helm in her hands.

Justin was pleased and his enthusiasm was infectious. Each time the net was hoisted out of the wake, Janet watched, wide eyed, to see if they'd done better than the time before. And while the net was being dragged, she and Justin talked softly with each other. They'd stand close and look into one another's eyes. They'd caress each other intimately and exchange short, gentle kisses that hinted of the passion that they both knew lay ahead. Janet had never had such feelings for a man before. The hot, moist sensation between her thighs was an ever present reminder of the need that burned like a wildfire at her center.

Justin had brought along some sandwiches and a cooler of fruit punch. They shared a lunch at about 10 o'clock in the morning. Janet giggled when she looked at her watch. This was the time at which she normally had breakfast when she was on vacation. But for some reason, she was starved and the thick sandwiches, made with island bread and piled high with fresh cheese and sliced chicken, tasted better than the finest dinner at her favorite French restaurant ever could.

The day went quickly and before she knew it, the sun had reached it's highest point in the sky and was now beginning its long slow plunge into the western horizon.

By the time they'd completed their fourth drag, the little boat's hold was filled to capacity with close to three hundred of pounds of fish. Justin was more pleased than he'd been in weeks. Not only had they caught their limit of fish, but the catch contained a larger than normal percentage of high quality fish that would bring a good price at the local market. He smiled happily as he rolled the nets onto their drums after the last drag of the day.

It pleased Janet immensely to see Justin so happy. He'd worked hard and deserved the success that their day of fishing had yielded. Now that the nets and rigging were secure, he made a wide sweeping turn and headed in the direction of home.

Minutes later, the little boat was slicing through the azure calm of the sea at top speed. The day was growing hotter and Justin was sweating a little from his struggle with the net and rigging. He removed his shirt to let the air that rushed through the cabin cool him. As he stood at the helm, his chest and shoulders bare, Janet feasted her eyes. She hadn't seen him without all of his clothes on until now and the sight of his chiselled, rock hard, upper body took her breath away.

The thick, smooth muscles in his upper arms rippled with each tiny movement of the wheel and whenever he turned to talk to her, the heavy layers of carved muscle on his chest and shoulders contracted and relaxed rhythmically. Because the skin on his chest and back was not exposed to the sun as much as his face, it was just a shade lighter. But it still had the same burnished color of fine black ebony. His stomach was hard and flat, with a layer of smoothly sculpted muscle that extended from his rib cage to below his belt. Whenever he leaned forward or backwards, two rows of chiselled muscle danced hypnotically beneath the dark skin of his abdomen like a double chorus line. He was gorgeous!

If he hadn't taken his shirt off, Janet would probably have been content to continue chatting and exchanging gentle kisses and intimate touches all the way back to the island. But now she found herself gazing hungrily at the naked beauty of his wide shoulders and muscular chest, the long narrow lines of his agile hips and the hard, round globes of his provocative buttocks.

It was more stimulation than she could comfortably absorb. She was having trouble managing the lust that the sight of his half nude frame evoked. She could feel small contractions of pleasure running electrically along the length of her sensitized labia and vagina. The feeling of relaxed pleasure that she'd experienced while he was fully clothed, was fast being replaced by a primitive need for satisfaction, that gnawed at her with growing impatience. She knew that she was now too aroused to deny her body's growing cry for gratification.

She walked up behind Justin and put her arms around his waist. He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled warmly, grateful for the attention. She began to move her hands up and down over the chiselled hardness of his stomach, letting her fingers rise and fall as they wandered over the washboard ripples of his abdomen. She buried her face in the powerfully muscular mat of his shoulders and kissed his smooth black skin, tasting it's erotically salty flavor.

She began to gently thrust her hips against the hard circles of his buttocks, delighting in the erotic stimulation that pulsed along the soft slope of her pubic mound. Her hands slid boldly down over the hard, swollen pocket of his jeans. She smiled with carnal delight as she felt the thick shaft of his penis straining against the heavy fabric. She ran her hands coaxingly over the burgeoning protuberance, feeling it react to her sensual touch with excited spasms of arousal.

She pressed her breasts wantonly against the long smooth muscles of his back, revelling in the electrical titillation that resulted from contact with his body. Her nipples were swollen hard and erect with the need that coursed through her veins like liquefied lust. They stung with excitement as they felt the touch of his smooth, hot skin through the velvety thin material of her blouse and bra.

She kissed the hot silky skin of his back as it passed beneath her lips. He tasted so exotically tempting that she had to fight the impulse to bite into his libidinously succulent flesh.

Her hands moved up from the straining bulge at the front of his jeans to the small silver buckle of his belt. By now, Justin was becoming increasingly aroused and the long, thick shaft of his penis was being forced into an unnatural and somewhat uncomfortable position as his excitement grew. Janet's soft, sensual caresses had it thrusting impatiently against the pocket of his jeans, where it didn't have the free space necessary to develop into a normally extended erection. The discomfort was noticeable and he was relieved to feel Janet's fingers moving to his belt. He looked forward to the unrestrained freedom that they were about to confer on the burgeoning evidence of his arousal.

It took only a moment for Janet to unbuckle the belt and seconds later, her fingers had pulled the zipper of his fly down over the prominent bulge at the front of his jeans. She felt a shiver of intense excitement as his aroused penis forced the flaps of the zipper apart and pushed it's way insistently out. The thin cotton material of his jockey shorts stretched, paper thin over it's thickly swollen head.

Janet reached around his hard narrow waist with both hands. With one, she grasped the band of his shorts and pushed it down over the thick arch of his penis. The other found its immense shaft and gripped it firmly. Her heart raced wildly as she felt its twitching corpulence. She savored the damp heat of the broad shaft as she held it gently in her hand. It was enormous! Her fingers were unable to encircle it completely. She deftly pushed the band of the shorts down over it and it surged anxiously out in a long, thick upward arch.

Justin's body was beginning to tremble ever so slightly as the excitement of her touch on his swollen penis made his heart race and his head spin. He pulled back on the tiny vessel's throttle and let it slow to a drift on the calm sea. Then her turned to face Janet. His face registered the passion that he felt. He slid his arms around her and pulled her lips hungrily to his.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers