Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney laughed. "No Slutball, you know when, where, and how you will be."

I leaned back away from her. "Then no."

"We'll see." Courtney smiled and turned her knees to face me, spreading them to give me access to play with her pussy.

Another eye roll. Another giggle from Courtney. I reached out and brushed her inner thigh with my fingertips and then withdrew them with a giggle of my own. I can tease too.

I turned my attention to the boring teacher. Math, is there anything less interesting in the world? Then I was interrupted by the sound and peripheral sight of movement from Courtney. I looked over without moving my head. What I saw made me gasp and look quickly around the classroom to see if anyone was watching her.

Courtney Covington was removing her panties from under her skirt! I could barely believe her audacity. She lifted her ass, tugged them to her knees then slid them down her legs and off her feet. She winked at me and handed them to me. "Hold these for me until lunch time." She whispered and placed her panties in my hand.

I was going to drop them, but was too embarrassed by the prospect of a pair of panties appearing on the floor between us. So, I put them in my pocket as discreetly as possible and blushed all over.

She turned her torso again so her legs were facing me and lifted the hem of her skirt so I could see her beautiful pussy. I looked away, biting my lip. She was so... flagrant! Then she took my hand and I pulled it away.

"Please, just a little?" She giggled a bit too loud.

I ignored her and listened to Mr. Thatch droning on.

She reached out and took my hand again in both of hers. I sighed loudly. Courtney giggled and pulled my hand between her knees. Then she pressed my palm against her lower thigh and let go. I looked over to see her smiling at me.

"Fine." I muttered. I don't know why I did it. But I scooted over a little in my chair and slid my hand up and gently caressed her wet pussy for the remainder of the class. I played with her lips, circled her clit with the pad of my index finger, I even did a little insertion. Nothing to bring her off. I just teased her pussy for the next forty minutes, rewarded by her girl juice on my finger.

When class was over, I automatically licked my fingers clean, without even being instructed to do so. I packed up my bags and dared to look at her. She was all smiles. She leaned in and whispered to keep her panties safe until after lunch when I could put them back on her.

I just rolled my eyes and we parted ways. Farin was glaring at me, when I dared to dart my eyes back to where she was sitting with Rebecca. Rebecca just laughed at me, clearly having witnessed what I did with Courtney. She held up a piece of paper with SLUT in huge red block letters.

I turned and walked quickly into the hall towards third period. Farin would be behind me, but Julie would be there. I walked in and saw Julie looking upset, quickly waving me towards her. I practically ran the short distance to her and asked her what was wrong.

She showed me her phone:

REBECCA: YOUR FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST DISGUSTING SLUT

REBECCA: LOOK AT HER

REBECCA: (VIDEO CLIP OF MY HAND BETWEEN COURTNEY'S LEGS)

REBECCA: I THINK IT'S CLEAN ENOUGH FOR YOU TUBE

REBECCA: TELL YOUR DUMB SLUT FRIEND SHE IS ABOUT TO BE FAMOUS

I gasped. It was a very clear video. You couldn't really see anything, except that my hand was clearly up Courtney's skirt. "Shit!" I exclaimed, a bit too loud.

"Why can't you..." Julie trailed off and put her phone away.

I looked up at her with a pathetically sad face. "Be normal?" I finished her question for her.

"I wish I knew Jules." I sunk into my chair.

Julie started texting feverishly, her fingers flying on her phone. I could see the anger in her face as she texted back and forth, I assume with Rebecca.

"Fucking bitch." Julie muttered under her breath. "She wants you to meet her after gym class today."

"Whatever. I'm such an idiot. I will." I sighed.

Julie exhaled loudly. "You have got to get some control Care..."

"I know Jules." I said angrily. Then, I looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry, I really am."

She held my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I gave her a weak smile.

And sure, I felt Farin staring at me, but class was at least devoid of my use by anyone. Julie and I texted back and forth under the table about Rebecca and Farin and then, mostly about Jill. And I was still undecided.

Fourth period brought Biology and discussions about photosynthesis. Boring perhaps, but another opportunity to text Julie under the desk.

JULIE: HOW COME YOU NEVER FINGER ME DURING CLASS? LOL

TO JULIE: TURN YOUR CUTE ASS THIS WAY AND I WILL RIGHT NOW

JULIE: AND YOU LEARNED NOTHING

TO JULIE: REBECCA'S NOT HERE

JULIE: FARIN IS

TO JULIE: YOU GOING TO LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY OR NOT?

JULIE: IT IS EXHAUSTING BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND

TO JULIE: I KNOW

JULIE: DECIDE ANYTHING YET?

TO JULIE: NO I'M WAITING FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION

JULIE: LOL LET ME KNOW HOW THAT GOES FOR YOU

TO JULIE: I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD BE MY DIVINE INTERVENTION

JULIE: I CAN'T ... YOU NEED AN IMPARTIAL THIRD PARTY

JULIE: THIS IS GOING TO SOUND WARPED BUT ASK FARIN

TO JULIE: YOU BETTER BE JOKING

But her face said she was not.

JULIE: IF SHE SAYS YES, YOU KNOW IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO THOUGH

TO JULIE: SHE HATES ME TODAY, SHE'D SAY YES JUST TO PUNISH ME

JULIE: YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TELL YOU YES CARRIE I WANT TO TELL YOU YES, BUT THEN IF YOU DECIDE LATER IT WAS A BAD IDEA YOU WILL BLAME ME SO I CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

JULIE: PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND DECIDE

TO JULIE: I WOULD NEVER BLAME YOU BUT YOU ARE RIGHT I NEED TO DECIDE ON MY OWN

JULIE: SO STOP ASKING

I looked at her. She was smiling. I reached over and squeezed her hand.

We walked to lunch together and she didn't even hesitate. She walked over to the table where Cat, Jen, Sara and Gina were waiting for me. We sat down and started talking about school, a little bit about boys, though I noticed some looks aimed in my direction since my 'outing' as a lesbian.

We were having a nice lunch... for about five minutes. Then Julie looked at her phone and frowned.

She nodded towards my phone, which is silenced of course because I don't typically check it during school.

REBECCA: JULIE NEEDS TO SIT AT MY TABLE OR THE VIDEO GOES VIRAL

REBECCA: I JUST TEXTED HER THE SAME THING

TO REBECCA: YOU AREN'T BLACKMAILING MY LIFE AGAIN OVER THAT VIDEO YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE ANYTHING REALLY

REBECCA: (ATTACHMENT: PICTURE OF JULIE ONLY IN HER PANTIES PUTTING ON HER CHEER OUTFIT)

REBECCA: I HAVE A LOT MORE

I looked over at Julie. Same frown on her cute face. "Just go for now Jules. But don't let her make you do anything you don't want to do."

Julie slapped my face as a tear trickled down her cheek. Then she caressed the slight pink from the slap. "If it goes to fists, you got my back right?"

I smiled at her and she smiled back. "You know I do."

The other girls looked at us puzzled through this whole exchange. "Sorry girls, I have to go appease the queen. Let's do something this weekend? The six of us? I miss you guys so much."

"Of course!" Jen spoke up. "We miss you too."

"I'll pour my juice on her head if it helps." Gina offered, being quite serious.

Julie leaned in close. "I think that this afternoon's uniform incident will be sufficient. Thanks for offering though."

And Julie excused herself and went over to sit at the 'cheer table'.

"Rebecca is getting bad again." I muttered when they all looked to me for explanation. "I'm going to have to come up with something permanent to get her out of my life."

"Well, you want ideas or help, you know we are in." Sara smiled.

I smiled widely at all of them. "You guys are the best. I'm so sorry I let all that cheerleader stuff interfere with us. So, who's got a date for homecoming?"

"Glad you asked!" Gina smiled. "I'm going with Vince, he asked me last Friday."

And we talked about homecoming for the next thirty minutes and it never dawned on me that I was supposed to be eating lunch ... with Courtney ... naked ... on a desk ... in an empty classroom.

When they asked me, I told them I wasn't dating anyone at the moment. That broke into the search for details on my lesbianism and my dating Farin and the subsequent ugly break up. I lied very well. I did find out that when my homosexuality was becoming a fact of the school, that they had been apprehensive, then a little homo-phobic about the whole thing. So, they felt a little guilty about our parting of ways over the past couple weeks.

I assured them it was fine, and I wasn't even sure I wasn't bisexual at least. Which seemed to relieve them all. We started talking about going in on a stretch limo and Gina agreed to price it out and see if it was affordable. We would definitely need one for senior prom!

I looked over at the cheer table often. Julie was originally arguing with Rebecca in hushed voices. I could see that. Then she pointedly sat at the other side of the table. Then she was laughing and talking with the twins Allison and Addison, April and Britney. I felt a twinge of jealousy, but shook it off. She deserved happiness. I was the one who kept jeopardizing it.

But, that also made it easier for me to enjoy my lunch with Jen, Cat, Gina and Sara. We made plans for me to pick them up at Cat's house at 7:30 and go to the mall for an hour. I told them about my project in art class and they all agreed to help, so we could get to the dress shopping portion of the evening.

Then lunch was over, and we all hugged and walked out the doors together and separated as we headed to our lockers. When I approached my locker, I realized my mistake at once. There was a Courtney Covington standing in front of my locker. She was smiling.

"Forget something?" She asked, nodding her eyes towards the pocket that held her panties.

"I..." I blushed and frowned. "Where?" I asked. Clearly, she wanted me to put them back on her.

"Right here, right now." She grinned.

"Oh, come on Courtney. You can't be serious." I exclaimed. "Let's go to the bathroom."

"No time. Now Slutball, before I start raising my voice." She giggled.

The hall was full of students. I trembled hard and Courtney saw it and just smiled at me.

I pulled the panties out of my pocket and held them balled up in my hand so nobody would see them. Then, I leaned in and whispered to Courtney, "Please don't make this any more embarrassing than it already is." And I knelt down and took her ankle in my hand and gently applied pressure, so she would lift her left foot.

Courtney smiled at me. "You know your place." She giggled and lifted her foot. I quickly opened the panty and made sure it was inside in and facing the right direction and slipped her foot into the left foot. Then I switched to the right and duplicated the lift and pulled that leg of the pink panty into place.

I was shaking so much, I was having trouble pulling them up. I knew I was being watched. I heard the laughter, the whispers, the words, 'slut' and 'lesbo' among them. Though, it might have just been in my mind. I slid them up her athletic legs and over her thighs, careful to let her skirt hang and not show her ass off to the live audience we now had. Reaching under her skirt, I pulled the panty up over her ass, and into place over her hips. I quickly stood up.

"Good girl." Courtney smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and walked off as if half the hall wasn't standing still watching while I turned to my locker and shoved my head inside to hide.

But, there was no time to hide. I grabbed my books for the afternoon and turned. My face was red with humiliation as I walked through the whispers and the giggles and walked quickly to Spanish class.

Spanish with Julie was stressed. Next class was gym and she told me not to do anything for that bitch. And I told her not to do anything for that bitch either. And we laughed at how we protected each other so much, realizing that was the weakness she was exploiting. Weakness? No, it was a strength. It made us stronger than her.

Gym was volleyball still, which put my tiny 5'1" height at a super disadvantage for spiking, but I was decent with a bump or set, so I guess I was getting the hang of this game. At least Miss Nichols thought so.

Then, it was over. And I headed to the locker room to see what that bitch Rebecca wanted for her stupid video. I guess I should explain the lay out of the locker room a little, so it makes sense. From the hall, you walked into the lockers. Rows and rows of lockers, three high, with benches mounted to the ground in between them. To the right was the big open communal shower room. Past the lockers to the left was a restroom, toilets in stalls and sinks and mirrors. And just past that was the door to the gymnasium.

Rebecca and I were meeting in the handicap stall at the far end of the restroom. So, I was only there a second when she showed up with Farin and Courtney. Farin was still angry with me, I guess because of my date with Karen. Courtney smiled, "My panties are a bit askew. Could you fix them for me?"

Rebecca smirked. "So, here we are. Because you can't help yourself, slut."

"What do you want Rebecca?" I asked.

"Nothing really." She grinned. "Just a token of your understanding that you are, were and always will be beneath me."

"So, why did you bring Farin and Courtney? Afraid I'd kick your ass?" I quipped.

She slapped my face so hard it turned. It was loud, and it stung, but I'd had much worse and I turned my face back to stare at her, not giving her the satisfaction of a sound from my lips. I just smiled. "Weak."

"Farin needs her pussy licked." Rebecca said.

"She should get a new girlfriend then." I answered.

"She should." Rebecca agreed. "But in the meantime, you will do."

"No." I answered, then turned to Farin. "Sorry Farin, it's not that your pussy isn't delicious and pretty, it's your attitude. I'm not going to have you falling in love with me when you and I are not going to happen. You are beautiful and wonderful. Our circumstances would never allow a good relationship. I'm not blaming you, but we have way too much baggage to be a couple and you can't separate sex from love. I can now. It will do you more damage than good to have me eating your pussy. I do care about you, but I can't date you. I eat lots of pussy, you want it to be special, it would make things worse for you knowing that I am going down on anyone that Jill tells me to go down on."

Farin sobbed and nodded her head. "Fuck you Fitch." She turned and left.

"Okay," Rebecca laughed softly. "I guess that is for the best."

"Courtney is here, because she invited herself when she found out about it. Whether to be included or to speak up for you or to press her own interests, I don't know. I don't much question Courtney's motives, because I don't think she'd ever tell me anyway." Rebecca continued.

Courtney giggled. "I'm always looking out for my best interests Rebecca, you know that. And if your bullshit interferes with my best interests... well, I'll win Becky, I always do."

I fought so hard to hide my smile. I think I succeeded.

"So, what do you want Becky?" I asked. She hated being called Becky. I couldn't resist. She slapped my face again and I just smiled at her though it stung a lot.

"I want you to be miserable of course." She glared at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You are so far ahead of me right now on whatever record sheet you are keeping. You did such vile things to me. Why can't you just enjoy winning and leave the loser alone? I'm not going to wallow in misery my entire life, but the things I did haunt me and probably will forever. So, I am miserable right now Rebecca, but I still put on a smile. I still have enjoyable time with my friends when I can, and I will get over the daily self-admonitions and truly enjoy life again, some day."

Rebecca laughed. "Oh, Carrie. You are so cute. You haven't even touched misery yet. I want you to see death as a better option than life. I want you so embarrassed by what you are, that you thoroughly despise yourself. I want you friendless, carless, homeless if I can swing it."

"Okay Becky." Courtney interjected. "That is beyond enough. Now you are just sounding insane. You need to see my shrink, seriously."

Rebecca turned angrily at Courtney. "I'm not finished Court."

Then she turned back to me. "But that is just fantasy. Like your fantasy of living a normal life when you are a mega-slut. So, in reality, I want the entire school to know that I won. So, you think of a way to make that happen, and I will leave you alone, except when I am reiterating to the school that ..." She grabbed my neck and squeezed and leaned in, so our eyes were inches apart... "I WON".

And she turned, and walked away.

Courtney looked at me. I wasn't crying. Rebecca was such a cunt, but she had no emotional hold on me.

"She's got issues." Courtney laughed.

I smiled. "What the fuck does she want me to do? I mean, I sucked his dick, get over it already."

Courtney sighed with a quick frown on her pretty face. "You don't get it, because you don't live in our world. In ways, I envy you and the other commoners." She giggled at her own choice of words. "You don't have the pressure of trying to be in the public eye constantly and keeping a positive image. Me? I can barely do any wrong. I'm just that far above the vast majority of the school in the aristocracy."

"Rebecca, on the other hand, is beautiful and she worked her ass off to be head cheerleader. This is the pinnacle of her life. She will always, for the rest of her life, look back on high school as the time she was the queen. And you put a smudge on that memory when Brad left her for you. Do you understand?"

"Pathetic." I mumbled.

"You are very close minded. And kind of stupid sometimes, if you want my honest opinion." Courtney returned.

"Say again?" I looked at her, quite insulted.

"Human nature Care. Okay, picture a perfect day..." she giggled... "You and Julie having a picnic at the beach, everything goes perfectly, you are playing in the sun, lotioning each other's bodies, sneaking feels and kisses and the sun sets and it's beautiful and you make love on the beach for the first time and it is the best sex you have ever had. And then a sea gull shits on your head. That memory will forever have the seagull shit tampering with its perfection. You are Rebecca's seagull shit."

I laughed at the analogy. Courtney did too.

"So, I don't think anything will ever appease her. She's so focused on the seagull shit, she can't enjoy the rest of the memory. Believe me, I've tried to get through to her that nobody even remembers the seagull shit anymore. But, in her mind, the entire school is whispering about how the queen lost her man to a commoner, now, long after it happened. Figure a way to make that stop and maybe she will leave you alone. I was serious, she needs counseling, much more than you do."

"Which brings us to you. Even though you didn't show up for lunch like I told you to, I'm going to divulge you with some Courtney advice and you will owe me."

I started to interrupt, and Courtney put her finger to my lips to hush.

"Don't interrupt sweetie. I have my interests at heart, and right now, Jill is in my best interests whether you are there or not. I can find another slut to play with anytime I want. I like you. I prefer you. But, it isn't just about getting my pussy licked or I could line up a half-dozen straight girls to do it."

"So, here is why you should call Jill, Mistress today. She will teach you things about life, about yourself, about so many things that you can't possibly imagine. Do you know there are people who pay exorbitant amounts of money to get what you, Julie and I are getting for free? And so many that beg for the opportunity and are too ugly or old or pathetic to be given the time of day to be taught or even abused?"

123456...8