Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, of course I have, Tiffany, " laughed Jilnar. "Don't girls do that here? I always keep a stash of roofies in my handbag, just in case a guy I want says no. It's very rare that happens but, occasionally, I meet a guy who wants to stay faithful to his wife or girlfriend. How boring! Unfortunately for them, that just makes a determined and single-minded cock-huntress like me want it even more! Those poor, misguided babies always end up waking up up to find themselves naked and tied to a bed. I always wait till they're awake before I fuck them because I like to feel them struggle and beg me to stop. The more they resist, the harder I fuck and the nastier I get! I stare straight into their eyes and tell them how much I want their fucking cum inside me, so I can have their fucking baby! It's only a matter of time until he belongs to me and our tongues are in each others mouths. It's never long after that when I start to hear him moaning. and screaming, as he starts pumping his thick, hot, creamy load, deep inside me."

"Fuuuuuuck..." moaned Bongo the Bear. "I mean, Patrick from Phoenix wants to know if yo make every man fuck yo up dat sexy little ass of yours, Miss Jilnar,"

"Well, Patrick, of course, it's always up to the man to decide where he wants to stick his beautiful cock," said Jilnar. "But I always beg and beg until he, finally, rams it in my ass. I'm sorry, but once I have a man's big, hard cock in my possession - and it's always only a matter of time before I do - I just have to feel it buried, all the way, deep inside my tight, good little Muslim-girl ass. Mmmmm... They all end up in there, sweetie, whether they were planning to be, or not! How can you possibly expect an insatiable and nasty little anal-addict, like myself, to ever act otherwise?"

"Fuck, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear. "Does dat mean yo gonna make me put my-"

"Next letter, please, Bongo!" chided Jilnar. "You are a naughty bear!"

"Uhmmm..." continued Bongo the Bear. "Natalie from Milwaukee wants to know if yo has a good pick-up line for her to try."

"How's it going, Natalie?" smiled Jilnar. "The most sure-fire line to get yourself laid is to just walk right up to a hot guy and straight out ask him to rape you. Men love it when you ask them to do that. Especially when you say pretty please. And don't just use it on hot guys because it works even better on the ugly ones. After all, a cock's still a cock, right? And they have just as much right to fuck us as the hot guys. We're just as much their whores too. While he's fucking you, Natalie, it's very important to remember to keep screaming, kicking, struggling and begging him to stop and let you go. Men love that! And, if he spits on you and starts to get too rough, don't worry because that just means you're being a good girl and giving him what he needs. When he's finished with you, always remember to lick all the sweat off his balls. After-fuck ball-sweat tastes really yummy and men really love having them licked clean. When he's finished with you, give him your number and ask him, politely, if he could invite all his buddies to join him for the next one."

"Fuck- I mean, I got a perfumed letter from Jenni in Chicago," continued Bongo the Bear.

"Hiya, Jenni!" said Jilnar. "Big kiss!"

"She wants to know how important anal-sex is."

"Are you serious? Anal-love's vitally important, Jenni!" asserted Jilnar. "Men need to make anal-love, honey! So, it's the duty of all us girls, their whores, to give them as much as they want. Oooh, Jenni! Believe me, you can't even imagine how exquisitely intense and deliciously sweet the pain is! And a girl can never feel more owned by a man as she does when he's balls-deep inside her ass! You know, one of my fondest memories was from when I was a teenager. I had this dirty old uncle who liked to shove my head into the toilet and make me drink the toilet water while he fucked and creampied my ass. I loved him for that! Being ass-fucked is truly wonderful! Now, just get that pretty little butt of yours out there and start getting it fucked! Make sure you take each and every one of those nasty boys to Anal-Heaven. Actually, honey, I'm kind of jealous of you. If only I could go back in time to that day when I first felt a man's big, hard cock tear its way into my young, tight, little, virgin ass... Mmmmm... Actually, as I recall, it was four men. They owned the company my daddy worked for and, well, he badly wanted this promotion and... Ahh, but that's a story for another time..."

"Uhmm..." gulped a completely bewilder Bongo the Bear. "Mary-Sue from Louisiana wants says she read an interview where yo talked about something you call "surprise fucks" which made her really wet and now she can't stop fantasizing about it happening to her. She wants to hear yo say more and she say she wants you to be really dirty."

"Ahhh, Mary-Sue, you bad, bad girl!" giggled Jilnar. "Well, a "surprise fuck" is when you're going about your daily business and a horny guy comes along, out of the blue, and fucks you. Having a big, thick, hard cock suddenly thrust into your pussy, or ass, from behind is just so exciting! Those naughty boys usually wear masks or hold my face against the wall or the ground so I can't see them. But I know they only do that because they're shy. It's even better when there's a whole gang of them! They usually violate me, right there, on the spot, but some of them like to pull me into a vehicle and take me somewhere. I love feeling all those strong, impatient, hands ripping and shredding all the clothes off my helpless body. That's why women's clothing is made with such delicate fabric, you know, so men can easily tear it all of you. Every single shred! And, then, all those big, stiff cocks... thrusting... pumping into me... ravaging me... and filling me up with all that thick, hot cum... Oooh, my! I mean, seriously, what greater compliment can a girl receive possibly from a man than having him want to put his beautiful cock inside her and give her all of his precious cum? Then they always run away, or drive off and leave me somewhere, if they took me in a vehicle. It's lots of fun trying to figure out where I am and how to get home. If I'm really lucky, I might wander down the wrong, dark alleyway and have it all happen, all over again... Mmmmmm... Oh, Bongo, I'm getting sooo horny just thinking about it!"

"Oh, fuck! Me too, Miss Jilnar" moaned Bongo the Bear. "I- I- I mean, Eugene from Houston, Texas, wants to know what's one of your favorite fetishes."

"Hey, Eugene!" said Jilnar. "Well, after a man, or a group of men have finished fucking me and they're getting ready to walk, run or drive away. I explain to them that I have this dirty little fetish and ask them, politely, if they wouldn't mind... pissing on my face. Fortunately, so far, absolutely none of them have ever said no. I love the way that beautiful, warm, yellow liquid splashes all over my face and through my hair. When there's a whole gang of them, some of the ones who couldn't find enough room to soak my face like to piss all over my breasts, my pussy or between my ass-cheeks. I always open up my mouth, nice and wide, and swallow several mouthfuls. Men's piss has a very strong, bitter taste which I didn't really like the first few times I tasted it but, now that I've acquired a taste for it, I think it tastes even better than the finest French champagne."

"Holy shit!" was all Bongo the Bear could articulate. "Holy fuckin' shit! Yo nasty, dirty, filthy fuckin'..."

"OK, boys and girls," Jilnar interjected, quickly. "This is our first show so lucky, little me got to choose all the guests. As all my fans know, the two things I love most in this world are big, black cocks and lots and lots of hot, creamy, sticky cum."

The audience again started to get excited, as did Bongo the Bear.

"Holy fucking shit, Miss Jilnar!" he said, rubbing his bulge quite rapidly now. "I knew yo was a dirty slut but I never even dreamed yo was dis dirty!"

"Bongo, don't interrupt! It's naughty!" she said, waving her finger at him. "Now, as I was saying, I love big, black cocks and lots of delicious, creamy, hot cum. So, without a doubt, two of my favorite actors are Mandingo and Peter North. Come on out, boyssss!"

The band played and the audience cheered as Mandingo and Peter North entered the stage, high-fiving several audience members in the front row as they walked by.

Jilnar hugged them both and let them both kiss her, passionately, before she had them each sit on either side of her on the sofa.

"Now," she told the camera, "the first part of the show is a segment called Stroke It. I interview two guests while giving them a wonderful, soothing and relaxing handjob until them shoot their hot, sticky loads all over slutty, cum-loving, little me. Right, boys?"

"Fuckin' shit, Miss Jardaly," interrupted Bongo the Bear, "Can I please have a handjo-"

"Bongo!" she scolded. "I told you that was naughty!"

"But... but... but..." he whimpered.

"Now, where were we?" she smiled at her impatient guests, who were both feeling her up and grabbing, squeezing, and manhandling her all over, as her own wandering hands had already made their naughty way up their inside thighs to their already-bulging crotches.

She asked them pretty basic, and boring questions about their careers, like; how did they get into the business, how many women they've fucked, who is their favorite star to work with, and so on. It didn't matter because no one was going to be paying much attention to any of that. Once she'd, easily, unzipped their pants and her expert fingers started, skillfully, stroking their aching members which had both instantly sprung straight out and stood at complete attention for her, it was unlikely they'd be able to converse very coherently or for much longer, anyway.

Once her very experienced hands had hold of her guests' manhood , they quickly found out just how hard it is to last against her famous cock-stroking skills.

"Yeah, baby, stroke it!" moaned Peter North, who was enjoying the sweet pleasure of her left hand.

"Fuck that feels good, you sexy, white-ass bitch!" said Mandingo, whose massive fourteen-inch cock was enjoying the exquisite pleasure of her right hand.

Jilnar was left-handed in all things apart from cock-stroking, where she was very proud to be completely ambidextrous. Any other sexually-obsessed whore who had spent half as much time stroking cock as slutty Jilnar would be too.

"You big, hard studs ready to cum for me yet?" she cooed. "You ready to cum for slutty Miss Jilnar?"

"I sure am!" said Bongo the Bear.

"Not you, Bongo!" she teased. "I mean these two legendary cocks. Mmmmmm... Look how tight, and swollen up both your big, beautiful balls are! You both look awfully full! You poor babies must find it sooo uncomfortable when your balls are all clogged up with all that nasty old cum. Mmmmm... Time to let slutty Jilnar make you feel allllll better. Mmmmm... I bet you're both ready to blow already, huh? Teehee! So... who's gonna be first?"

"Honey, that's gonna be me!" said Peter North, through clenched teeth. "I''m gonna bust my fuckin' nut any second!"

"Oooooooh! Yessssss, honey..." purred Jilnar. "And where do you want to cum? I think good boys should be able to cum anywhere they want to, don't you?"

"I wanna blast it over your fuckin' clothes!" he grunted. "All over that tight, sexy, slutty fuckin' blouse and that skimpy, trampy, fuckin' miniskirt, baby!"

"What?! All over my nice, new clothes?" she teased. "But then I'll have to do the whole show soaked in your huge, creamy, hot load! Are you sure you wanna do something so mean to poor, little Miss Jilnar?"

"Hell, yeah! You fuckin' bet I fuckin' do!!" said Peter North, as he threw back his head, and thrust his hips forward.

"OK then, you naughty little boy!" purred Jilnar, as she pointed the veteran of porn's cock directly at her succulent breasts.

"Stroke it! Stroke it! Stroke it!" chanted the excited audience.

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" Peter North cried, through his clenched teeth. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

Peter North's first sploog easily covered the top of her open blouse, which was stretching to contain her jaw-breakiing, buxom beauties. It then slowly oozed its way down her cleavage, in thick pearly-white streams. She then pointed his cock further down to let the second sploog hit her stomach which it also covered with his sticky, white brew. Then, finally, she had him cream all over her lap. There was not a single stitch of the front of her clothes that wasn't covered with the biggest load of Peter North's entire career! He then slumped back and lost consciousness, another victim to Jilnar's sexy Lebanese accent, dusky, exotic, sultry beauty and, of course, those superior handjob-skills, the likes of which he'd never before encountered.

The audience cheered and cried all sorts of obscenities, and Bongo the Bear started to gibber a whole bunch of incomprehensible phrases.

The whole while her right hand never stopped, skilfully, hand-fucking Mandingo's fourteen-inch tool which had now grown to over fifteen inches of rock-hard, dark meat. He was visibly shocked by how big and hard she'd actually made him become! Jilnar felt his cock start to tremble. Without even his saying so, her finely-tuned, slutty instincts knew it was time.

"And where does this big, beautiful, black licorice stick wanna shoot his nasty, big, hot load?" she purred.

"All over your sexy, fuckin' face, bitch!" was the belligerent answer.

"But... but... but... the make-up lady spent sooo much time making my face look pretty for the show!"

"I don't fuckin' give a shit!" growled Mandingo, as he yanked her by the arm so her beautiful head fell, straight down, into his waiting lap.

"I bet yo face look even prettier when it covered by a brother's cum!" said Bongo the Bear.

Jilnar made sure her gorgeous head was between Mandingo's huge cock and his tummy so the cameraman could zoom right in. Mandingo grabbed her behind the head by her long, shiny, black hair as her widened eyes, stared, fixedly, at his huge, throbbing weapon which she was jerking, towards her face, wildly!

"Stroke it! Stroke it! Stroke it!" again chanted the excited audience.

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" Mandingo cried, through his clenched teeth. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

He made a long, deep, primal noise as a big long shot of jizz, noisily, splattered her right in the middle of her face. Then two more, one on each of her smooth, rosy cheeks. Splat! Splat! He then pushed her head down to blast her forehead and big, brown, doe-eyes. Lastly, he pulled her up to get that final, satisfying, blast all over her pretty mouth.

He finally released her and then passed out. Jilnar arose, her whole face was plastered in thick, white baby-batter of the dark-meat variety. She used her delicate hands to massage the precious gift of sperm all over her beautiful face and deep into her smooth, dusky skin. Jilnar didn't believe in ever wasting cum. Especially seeing as it's such a pure and natural source of high-grade vitamin E. It makes such perfect face-cream and is the key secret to her famously flawless and perfect skin.

When her gorgeous face, finally, became visible again, she looked every bit like the cat who got the cream. She gave a cheeky little wink to the camera and the audience went crazy!

"Fuckin' holy shit, Miss Jilnar!" panted Bongo the Bear. "When yo gonna try somma my vitamin E cream?"

"Silly Bongo!" she laughed. "Now, how about a big round of applause for my two sexy, first-ever guests and new best fuck-friends, Peter North and Mandingoooo!"

The team of stand-by paramedics rushed the stage to check her first guests' vital signs. When they finally managed revive Jilnar's used-up victims they gave the thumbs up.

"On the pile! On the pile! On the pile!" chanted the audience.

The paramedics stretchered Peter North and Mandingo to the far side of the stage and tipped them both out onto the floor under the big, neon sign which read; "Jilnar's Conquests."

"I sure as shit hope I end up on dat pile one day, Miss Jilnar," said Bongo the Bear, wistfully.

"But you're a bear, silly! That's pile's for people," laughed Jilnar. "Anyway, Bongo, is that some new cum-pics I see you've put up on my Cum-Pic Gallery board?"

"Sure is, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear, heading over to the large pin-up board with the big, neon sign above it, saying "Jilnar's Cum-Pic Gallery."

Suddenly, a very funny-looking, elf-like puppet popped out from a flap, in the sofa, between Jilnar's long, shapely, golden legs. He appeared to have a very large, red, knobbly dildo for a nose.

"Well, howdy-dooo, Miss Jilnar!" said the puppet.

"Oh! Mr Fucknose!" squealed Jilnar, delightedly. "I was hoping you'd drop by! As always, your timing is perfect. I was just about to look at some of my fan cum tributes. Sooo, you know what I'm going to need you to do for me right now, don't you?"

"I surely do, you oversexed human whore!" he replied, in his comical, squeaky voice.

Jilnar slid forward on the sofa, spread her lovely long, slender, legs wide, tore a hole in the crotch of her tights and pulled her soaking wet panties to one side with those long, delicate, painted fingernails of hers. Mr Fucknose's red dildo nose suddenly came to life and started vibrating and making a loud whirring noise as it made its way toward Jilnar's juicy, glistening, wet and hungry slit.

"Uhmmm... This one's from Warren in Philadelphia," said Bongo the Bear, trying to point at an image of Jilnar's face getting well splooged by a big, black cock, but failing to do accurately, due to not being able to take his eyes away from the twisted, perverted display on the sofa.

"Oh, my!" squealed Jilnar, excitedly, as Mr Fucknose inserted his noisy, whirring nose, even deeper inside her hungry, heavenly snatch. "I do so love seeing my face getting jizzed by a big black cock. And look at all that lovely, thick, creamy, white cum. That must be at least a whole week's worth! Ooooh! Mr Fucknose! Please give me another inch!"

"Uhmmm... yes Miss Jilnar! At least a week's worth!" gulped Bongo the Bear. "And dis group shot's from Sergeant Davis and his army buddies at Wyoming."

"My goodness!" grinned Jilnar. "One, two, three, four nice, big, strong cocks! And look at all that hot, sticky cum! Mmmmmm! You can hardly see my face at all! Oooooh, fuck me, My Fucknose! Fuck me and make me cummmmm!"

"Hehehehe! You got it, Ms Jilnar, you naughty, little slut!" giggled Mr Fucknose, knowing she was close...

"Holy fuck, Miss Jilnar! So, what yo think of dis big one right here, in da middle?" asked Bongo the Bear, sheepishly.

"Ooooooh!" she cooed. "Why, it's another big, black cock! And it's even bigger than the other one. Look at all those veins and that huge load- Wait a minute! I know that big, black cock... Bongo!"

"Hehehe!" said an embarrassed Bongo the Bear. "I's sorry Miss Jilnar. But I shot such a big load, I just had to show you. It's da biggest load I beat out for yo yet... So... whadda yo think?"

"Oh, Bongo!" moaned Jilnar. "It's lovely. Thank you! Ooooh, Mr Fucknose! That's it, honey! Make me squirt now, while I'm looking at all Bongo's nasty cum all over my slutty, fucking face! Oooh! Oooooh! Oooooooooooooooooh!!"

Jilnar threw her head back and gave in to her uncontrollable need to squirt all her sizzling-hot, exquisite love-juice. Fortunately, Mr Fucknose's operator was a very clever puppet designer who had thought of everything. Mr Fucknose's customized, circular mouth easily engulfed Jilnar's steaming-hot slit and inside his body was a canister to capture all her exotically sublime juices.

Jilnar's squirt was considered by many expert squirt connoisseurs to be the sweetest tasting nectar in the whole world. Much too valuable to waste! In fact, right after the segment, the ambrosial love-juice was to be poured out into shot glasses and served to the audience while it was still nice and hot!