Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilnar kissed his limp, black noodle, licked the cum from her lips and crawled along to Curly Joe.

"And who do we have here, Bongy?" she asked.

"He says his name's Jesus the Savior," said Bongo. "He says he got no job, no family, no friends, and has been livin' on da street for da last eight years."

"Oooooooh!" said Jilnar. "Why that's awful! You poor thing. It must be so long since you've had someone else take care of you. Mommy will take extra good care of you, my Baby Jesus. I Promise."

Jilnar lifted his cock and immediately started to roll back his foreskin.

"Now, let's just get this little hoodie out the way so Monmmy can see his pretty, little, holy face," said Jilnar.

When a swollen, red knob was revealed, Jilnar clearly liked what she saw.

"Ooooooh, he's pretty!" she cooed, as she gave the knob a soft little kiss.

This time, she used both hands to start milking, but only with the tips of her long, red fingernails which she ran all over his lucky, albeit dirty and unwashed, cock with amazing skill and dexterity.

"That's it sweetie!" said Jilnar, as she gently blew on his knob while she gently massaged the entire shaft. "Let Mommy make it feel allll better. Come on, baby! Cleanse naughty, sinful, slutty Mommy's soul with your sacred seed! Cum for Mommy! Cum for dirty, filthy Mommyyy!!"

The bum who called himself Jesus started to moan loudly from behind the screen, as well as blurting out various profanities, along with several incoherent and random phrases about fluoride, vaccination, bar-codes, satellites, and crop circles.

"That's it, my baby!" she said. "Give Mommy all your hot cum! Naughty Mommy neeeeds it! Mommy needs it sooo bad!!"

"Oh, Mommy!" he moaned, from behind the screen. "Oooh, Mommy! Mommy! Mommyyyyyyyyyy!"

And then...

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" he cried. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

Jilnar got in close, as she stared down the barrel of another lucky erection which was about to unload and give her yet another splooging of her favorite, yummy treat!

Splat! Splat! Splat! Three good, rapid-firing spurts spattered her lovely face, once again. Like before, it oozed down her slender, long neck to her spectacular cleavage where it created a multicultural sperm-cocktail as it mixed with the, still-warm, loads of Chuck and Carlos. As always, she finished him off by giving his limp dick a goodbye kiss then kicked her lips clean.

"Mmmmm..." she purred. "You are all very, very good boys, aren't you? All such a good boys for their horny, slutty, cum-loving Mommy."

Jilnar got back to her feet and strolled happily back to the sofa as she massaged the mixture of creamy cum into her face, neck, and breasts. Her two lingerie girls returned to wheel the Jilnar's Helping Hands screen away, revealing three unconscious men lying on the floor with a team of paramedics trying, desperately, to revive them all.

Eventually, they gave the thumbs up and started to lift them onto the stretchers.

"On the pile! On the pile! On the pile!" chanted the audience.

As before, their used up bodies were dumped on top of Toby, Peter North and Mandingo on the Jilnar's Conquests pile.

"Holy fuckin' shit, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear. "When yo gonna give me a helpin' hand?"

"Silly Bongo!" giggled Jilnar. "Anyway, how about you introduce the next segment?"

"Sure thing, yo sexy, goddamn, Arabian bitch," he replied. "Next up, we gotta segment Miss Jilnar calls Fuck that Cock."

"We sure have, Bongo!" she replied, looking evermore distracted by the growing number of irresistibly-sweaty scrota on the Jilnar's Conquests pile. "This is the bit where... ummmm... I mean, this is the bit where I... errrrrrrr..."

"You OK, Miss Jilnar?" asked Bongo the Bear.

"I'm sorry everyone! I have to stop the show for a few minutes!" she said. "There's something I just have to do! I'm so sorry, but I just can't stand it any longer!"

Jilnar jumped up from the couch and ran over to the Jilnar's Conquests pile, where she got on her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide, so she could lower her face to the floor between Peter North's legs.

"What the fuck is that stupid slut doin'?" screamed the producer, in the control room, to everyone else in the crew.

Bongo the Bear, the band members, the cameramen, the floor manager, even the audience were completely confused. However, the confusion soon turned to great enjoyment, once it became clear what their whorish Arabian goddess of perversion's urgent need actually was. This was illustrated by her slurping and soft moans of pleasure as she commenced licking Peter North's scrotum clean of all that juicy, pungent ball-sweat. When he was all clean, she moved onto Toby's chubby, hairy sack. She decided to save Mandingo and Chuck's balls for dessert, seeing as salty, chocolate balls always taste the sweetest. Next, she further satisfied her craving, by feasting on the glistening, Latin ball-sweat of Carlos and then she moved onto Jesus. Jesus' balls were so very filthy that their weeks-old sweat had a strong, richly-fermented, full-bodied flavor that only a true connoisseur, like slutty Jilnar, could fully appreciate. It was now time for that chocolaty dessert she's been promising herself. She, lovingly licked every part of Mandingo's African-American sack. When it comes to desserts, Jilnar loves seconds, and there was her second-helping of salty, chocolate ball-sweat, right there, in the form of Chuck's freshly-drained testicles. She licked them clean with just as much care and attention that she gave Mandingo's. Right after, her nostrils started to fill with the strong, pungent aroma of his asshole. Jilnar couldn't resist flickering her tongue into his rectum, just for a quick taste.

Satisfied that she had, finally, fulfilled her craving, she then skipped back to the sofa but, before sitting down, she had yet another, unscheduled, announcement.

"I'm sorry, everyone, but my mouth must stink of cum, ball-sweat and Chucky's asshole," she told the audience. "I better go gargle and brush my teeth so my mouth's all clean ready for the next man. Suzy and Mindy, will you please come and entertain all our wonderful friends while I go fix myself up?"

"This bitch is fuckin' nuts!" said the producer, in the control room. "But, godamnit, this shit's the best damn television I've ever seen!"

Suzy and Mindy both entered the stage from their opposite sides of the studio. Not knowing how to entertain, the two nubile, blonde, untalented, empty-headed but gorgeous, bisexual bimbos just did what came natural to them. They both helped each other out of the lingerie, got onto the floor and started feasting on each others fresh, young pussies. Forgetting all about the audience, the two young lingerie models then decided to further their pleasure by scissoring, wildly, until they both reached a loud, satisfying climax, just as Jilnar, after having gargled and brushed her teeth twice, reentered the stage. The two girls picked up their lingerie and raced back to either side of the stage.

"Thanks, girls!" said Jilnar. "OK, everyone, I'm back! Now, on with the show!"

The audience all started to cheer, loudly.

"Now, where were we, Bongo?" she said.

"Ummmm... Oh, yeah!" said Bongo the Bear. "It's time for a segment you called Fuck that Cock."

"Ooooh, yes!" cooed Jilnar excitedly. "I love this bit! My next guest gets to fuck my tight little pussy, right here, on the studio floor and cum inside me while I say all sorts of filthy and nasty things to him."

"Oh, my fuckin' god, Miss Jilnar!" cried Bongo the Bear. "Who's the lucky sonofabitch who gets to do dat?!"

"Well, Bongo, I think you're going to be very pleasantly surprised to know who'll be our first ever guess on Fuck that Cock," said Jilnar, as she turned towards him with a big, cheeky grin on her lovely face. "He's someone who's wanted to get into my warm, sticky panties for a long, long time."

"As long as I have, Miss Jilnar?" laughed Bongo the Bear.

"Uh-huh!" grinned Jilnar. "And his name is... is... isssssss... "

"What? What??" he inquired, impatiently.

"Bongo the Bearrrrr!" she cried.

The audience went crazy, but Bongo the Bear just stood, motionless, clearly having trouble processing and believing what he had just heard.

"R... r... really?" he slowly said with a trembling voice. "Yo mean, after all dis time, I's finally gonna..."

"Oh, you silly bear!" she giggled. "Just get over here and let me get my hands on that beautiful, big, black cock of yours."

Bongo made his way over, as best he could, on his shaking legs. It was like his whole life had led to this one, glorious moment. All his dreams and desires... Could this really be happening? Even being the first man to step out onto the surface of moon couldn't have compared to this momentous, and pivotal moment!

He then felt Jilnar's long, slender, perfectly-manicured fingers kneading his aching crotch... sliding up and down the rock-hard bulge as her beautiful big, brown, smoldering, ever-horny, Middle-Eastern eyes gazed up at him.

"This is a special little adjustment I had made to your costume that even you don't know about, Bongo." she said in her sultry, Lebanese accent.

Then, her hands found an opening held closed by some Velcro which she pulled open and his enormous licorice stick sprang straight out and stood up right before her gorgeous, smiling face... big, strong, ready, and waiting...

"I had that little opening put there, just for me, in case of an emergency," she winked. "You know, in case I find myself in sudden need of a beautiful, big, black cock..."

"Ooooooooh, Miss Jilnar!" he moaned, his voice sounding almost tearful.

"Hushhhh!" she cooed, as she gently kissed to tip of his trembling, black knob. "No more of this 'Miss Jilnar.' Not when we're fucking. Why don't you just call me your whore, slut or bitch? You know how hot it makes me when men call me those things."

"Yes, Miss Jil- I mean, OK, your dirty fucking bitch!" he replied.

"That's better! Now, grab me by the hair, pull me down onto the floor, pull off my panties and stick that big, black weapon of yours right inside me! All the way in! Every single beautiful, big, black inch!" she commanded. "No need for any foreplay. I'm already sooo wet and horny for you, Bongo!"

Bongo the Bear grabbed her panties and yanked them down, out of the way of his impatiently waiting cock, as hard as he could. Horny, slutty Jilnar let them slip down to her ankles and kicked them off to one of the many salivating stagehands.

"Here! Send these to Paul," she instructed.

Bongo the Bear grabbed her by the hair, enthusiastically, and dragged her into position on her back, on the floor, just as he was commanded. Jilnar squealed and kicked her long, shapely legs up and down as she felt his enormous, angry, manhood savagely and impatiently stabbing its brutal way deep inside her tight, warm, hairless slit.

Bongo started to unfasten his bear-head when Jilnar, suddenly, smacked his furry bear-hand away.

"No!" she said firmly. " I said I want to be fucked by Bongo the Bear not dumb old Jerome, the convicted multiple-sex offender!"

"Uhmm... OK, Miss- I mean, you fucking nasty whore!" he growled as he flattened himself hard against her smooth, tight body and started pumping and pounding into her as hard and fast as he could. He used every bit of aggression he could muster to brutally impale her, making each thrust, deeper, faster and rougher than the last.

"That's it Bongo!" she shrieked. "Fuck me nice and rough! Fuck me like the cheap fucking whore, you know I am! That's it, you dirty fucking bastard! Harder! Faster! Rougher!"

"Yo fuckin' sexy, fuckin' slut!" he yelled, through his clenched teeth. "Yo like dat shit, don't yah, yah white-trash, Arab, whore? Yeah, you love it rough, don't yah? You love big, nigga cocks, don't yah, yah filthy, Muslim cum-rag!"

"Ooooooooh, yessss, Daddy!!" she squealed.

The sex-crazed whore then wrapped her golden, perfectly toned arms and legs tightly around him and skillfully rolled them both over so she was now on top.

"Now I'm in charge, you convicted, fucking sexual-pervert!" she growled down at him. "Your sex-offender, nigga cock belongs to me! Yeah, that's right! You're my bitch now!"

Bongo the bear tried as best he could to hold onto her pert, firm, heart-shaped buttocks with his furry paws as she immediately commenced riding him with inhuman speed and energy!

"Oooh... ooh... fu... fu... fuuu... fuuuuuck!" was all he could managed to articulate.

"Ooooooh, myyyyy!" she squealed, in sheer, exquisite delight. "It's just like riding a horsey! I love horseys! They always have nice, big black cocks, just like you, Bongy!"

All Bongo the Bear could do was try and hold onto her firm, rapidly-accelerating, little ass for dear life! It wasn't just his cock, his whole body was entirely at the mercy of the sexually-diseased mind of the unbelievably gorgeous and extremely perverted, Lebanese whore!

Just then, cameraman one got an angry earful, from the irate producer in the control room.

"Get that camera in focus or it's your fucking job!" screamed the angry producer through the poor, unsuspecting cameraman's earpiece. "Don't you know she has the most spectacular ass in the entire, known fucking universe? We have that unbelievably hot ass, right here, on live, national TV taking a sex offender's huge, filthy, black cock and all we're getting is a fucking blur!"

Cameraman one looked over at cameraman two, who looked just as confused as he did. Then he looked at the sordid display that was happening on the stage through his own eyes, and simply could not believe what he was seeing...

"S... s... sir, you're not gonna believe this!" he said to the producer. "It ain't the camera! Her ass is moving up and down so fast that... that... that... all you can see... is a blur!"

"But... that's impossible!" cried the producer. "Nothing human can fuck that fast! She... she... she's pounding that poor bastard to death!"

Bongo the Bear just seemed to be screaming out noises and curse words at random but unstoppable Jilnar's unleashed, ruthless dominance and perverted commentary more than made up for his meaningless gibberish.

"Oooooooh, Daddyyyyy!" she moaned loudly. "Don't you just love sex without a condom, Daddy? The way your cock and I can really feel each other? Ooooooh! I'm in love with your big, black dick, Daddy! It's like we were just made to fuck each other! Ooooh, Daddy! Promise me you won't ever tell Mommy!"

Bongo was screaming like a banshee as his body writhed and thrashed about, uncontrollably...

"Fuck that cock! Fuck that cock! Fuck that cock!" chanted the audience.

"Ooooh, yesss..." moaned Jilnar. "Do you like feeling me fucking your nasty, big, black cock, Daddy? Oooooh! That's it, bitch! Give me all that nigga cum! Give your favorite Muslim baby-girl all that hot, creamy nigga cum! Soil my fertile, Arabian womb with all that nasty nigga ball-brew! Come on, bitch! Knock me up! Give me your black nigga babyyyyyyyy!"

Poor Bongo the Bear begged her for mercy as he felt his swollen balls being scorched from the inside by the scolding-hot cum that was boiling inside them! But his pleas just made the filthy, unrelenting whore ride his throbbing, black shaft even faster!

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" Bongo the Bear cried, through his clenched teeth. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

His whole, ravished and dominated body writhed around, maniacally, for several minutes as his balls exploded their entire, gargantuan brew which began blasting its way deep inside her dusky, warm, sexy, Middle-Eastern body, with his thick, hot, creamy, fertile seed. He screamed wildly as he released stream, after stream, after stream of his hot cummy-lava. It felt like this unstoppable, spermy-discharge would never stop! He felt himself starting to panic, fearing for his very life! Filthy, slutty Jilnar's intense, insatiable, sexual powers were draining his whole besieged and plundered body, mercilessly! It was much to his relief when his enormously-swollen balls had, finally finished pumping their entire content deep inside her tender, fertile, Arabian womb. At last, the relentless sexual onslaught was finally over! He survived! Then, just like the others, he keeled over and passed out.

Jilnar wriggled free and spread her legs, nice and wide, to try and cool down her severely-singed pussy as a few of the, less fortunate, sizzling-hot drops of semen trickled out. She helped herself to another delicious serving of sweet ball-sweat in the form of poor Bong the Bear's freshly drained nut-sack. She licked them all nice and clean, just like a kitten licks clean a saucer of milk, as the paramedics went to work on the latest victim of her insatiable, rampant lust.

After having her refreshingly salty respite, she hopped up and cheerfully sat back down on the sofa as the paramedics continued trying to resuscitate poor Bongo the Bear, who had bitten off way more than he - or any mortal man (or bear) - could ever have ever hope to chew!

After some time, they gave the thumbs up and Bongo the Bear weakly waved to the audience.

"On the pile! On the pile! On the pile!" chanted the audience.

Again, the paramedics stretchered another poor victim to the Jilnar's Conquests pile, and emptied him out onto the still barely conscious bodies of Peter North, Mandingo, Toby the producer, Carlos, Chuck and Jesus the homeless savior, all with their well-licked and freshly-polished scrota..

"You know the other thing I love most about unprotected sex?" said Jilnar, to the highly entertained audience. "I mean, apart from really being able to feel a man's beautiful, hard cock like the way nature intended? It's the way I can feel his hot seed oozing and wriggling around inside me for hours and hours afterwards. Mmmmmm... It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life. It also feels soooo good inside me..."

"Yeah!" cried a very excited member of the audience.

"Woah!" and "Hell, yeah!" cried some others.

"Well, it looks like my friend Bongo's having a little rest," giggled Jilnar cheekily. "So, I guess I'll have to ask my lovely Squirt Shots lingerie girls back to the stage to help me with this next segment. How about a big, warm hand for Suzy and Mindy?"

The audience cheered and hooted as the two sexy, lingerie-clad honeys returned to the stage, wheeling a barrel. They all went mad as Jilnar hugged and gave each one of them a long, passionate kiss before they left the stage, making sure they both knew it was in their contracts to meet her in her dressing room, right after the show, for some hot, nasty, sexy, lesbian, threeway fun.

"OK, let's have a bit of shoosh," said Jilnar, "This is the segment I know you've all been most excited about. It's time for... Fuck that Ass!"

The audience exploded with excitement and all sprang to their feet.

"In this barrel is a number for each seat in the audience," continued Jilnar. "Whoever has the seat number on the ball I pull out gets to come right up here, on this very stage, and fuck me right up my tight, little, Arabian tushy. I mean, right here and now, live on the show! That's right! You heard me! He can drill my tight, little, Lebanese ass as hard as deep, as fast and as rough as he likes!"

"Yeahhhhh!" and "Fuck yeahhh!" cried the audience.

"Holy... fuckin'... Holy... shit... Miss Jilnar..." panted Bongo the Bear from his place in the rapidly-growing mountain of used up, naked, sweaty, male bodies in the Jilnar's Conquests pile. He was trying, desperately, to maintain consciousness so he wouldn't miss a single second of the show.

Jilnar reached her long, slender, golden arm deep into the barrel and pulled out one of the balls.

"Hmmmmmm... Good thing I'm an expert at handling balls, huh?" she said, before licking the ball with the tip of her long, pink tongue. "Doesn't taste as nice as the human ones though. Teehee! OK, are you ready to hear who's won my tight, little, Arabian ass - literally?"