Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience erupted, and started begging her to reveal the lucky winner.

"Are you sure?" she giggled.

"Yes!!" yelled the audience.

"Are you really sure?" she teased.

"Fuck, yeah!!" screamed the impatient audience.

"OK," giggled Jilnar, clearly enjoying the tension. "It's... it's... it's... numberrrrrrrrr... 989! Wow! That's all the way up the back! Are you ready to fuck my tight, little Muslim ass with your big, hard American cock, Mr 989?"

"You fuckin' bet!" panted the lucky winner, who had already run, full-pelt, almost all the way to the stage.

When he got to the stage, kinky Jilnar liked what she saw. He was tall and muscular with a shaven head, a thick, black beard, and completely covered in tattoos. He looked every bit the nasty, vicious misogynistic, criminal-class thug she can never resist

"Hi, cutey," she winked. "And what's your name?"

"Just fuckin' call me Ferret, bitch!" he replied, as he grabbed each side of her face, pulled her towards him and kissed her, sliding his entire tongue deep into her mouth.

Jilnar just closed her eyes, and submissively allowed his tongue in as far as it wanted to go, as she swirled her own tongue, compliantly and seductively, around it. Her delicious, tight pussy became more and more wet as her excitement increased.

"Ooooh!" she cooed. "That was yummy! Something tells me I'm going to love getting my ass fucked by you, baby. But first, come and sit of the sofa with me."

She took him by his big, strong, calloused, tattooed hand and led him over to the sofa. No sooner did they sit down when he, instantly, started sliding his rough, coarse and up her skirt, with only one thing on his primitive mind. Jilnar, who is always ready to obey and please a man (and never one to turn down a finger-fuck), lifted one of her legs onto the sofa to give him all the access he wanted.

"Fuck, you're a nasty, dirty, Arab cunt, Jilnar!" he growled at her, obnoxiously.

"Awwww! Aren't you sweet?" she replied. "So, tell us a little about yourself, my sexy, strong caveman."

"Well, I just fuckin' told yah my name was Ferret, didn't I? Yah stupid fuckin' slut!" snorted the barbaric thug.

Ferret had no idea how much his vile demeanor was driving kinky Jilnar insane with her perverted lust for him!

"Tell me more!" she pleaded, as she felt him slide an extra finger inside her. "Please tel me more, my big, sexy monster!"

Ferret's face started to form an insidious grin.

"You first, whore!" he commanded. "Before I ram my big, nasty, uncut, tattooed cock deep inside your tight, little, Arab ass, tell me why you like getting your ass fucked so much! Now!"

"Ooooooooohhhhh!! Yes, my master..." moaned Jilnar. "There's just nothing in this world that can compare to a big, hard cock sliding into my ass. The way it forces its way past my sphincter and starts thrusting into me... It gives me shiverssss! Mmmmmm... Especially when I'm not expecting it... like when I'm bending over to pick up some milk at the store... or fill my car with gasss... Ooooooh... And when I feel that stranger's cock coming from nowhere... and thrusting all the way inside meeeee... it gives me sensationsssss! And it always hurts... It hurts soooo much! Aaaaaah... The sweet, intense pain caused by an erect cock, ramming its way into my tight, little asshole hurts soooo good... It hurts soooo good! Sooooo... fucking... goooood..."

"Oohh... M... Mi... Miss Jilnar," panted Bongo the Bear, weakly. "Please... tell me where you buy yo gas... and milk..."

"Shuddup, faggot!" yelled Ferret. "I ain't finished with the filthy, Muslim whore yet!"

"Yesssssss..." panted Jilnar. "Keep talking to me like that! Oooooohhhh! I fucking love it when strong, dominant men abuse and degrade me like that!"

"Now tell me why you always call men Daddy when they're fucking you, you fucked-up slut!" he ordered.

"Mmmmmm..." purred Jilnar. "Well, I adored my father. Mmmmm... Whenever I'm being taken and controlled, sexually, by a big strong man it always makes me feel like I'm closer to him... Oooooohhhh... F-F-Ferret! Your f...f... fingersssssss..."

Ferret was clearly enjoying the the perverted mouth of the unbridled, albeit deeply disturbed, perverted slut he was violating...

"Well, I guess I might as well tell yah my deal!" he said. "I only just got out out the joint two days ago for manslaughter. I've been locked up for the last eight fuckin' years! Yours ass is gonna be the first one I've fucked since I was locked up. I mean, I've fucked a few of the young, first-time offenders' asses in the shower block but that shit don't count no more, not once you're outside."

"Mmmmmmmmm... Ooooooooooh..." Jilnar moaned, staring into his eyes as he finger-fucked her even harder. "That feels niceeee... Sooooo... tell me, baby, h... h... how do you like your anal-love to be?"

"I don't want you to want it!" he growled.

"Huh?" she said.

"I mean, I like it when they don't want me to do it, yah stupid fuckin' slut!" he snorted. "I like it when I have to chase them and catch them first! I like it when they scream, and struggle, and beg me to stop, and to let 'em go!"

The audience cheered and loudly voiced their agreement.

"Ooohoooohoooo!" said Jilnar, excitedly. "A man after my very heart! I like it like that too, honey. When they chase meeee... catch meeee... tear off my clothes... Ooooohhh! Then they hold me down... and shove their big, stiff cocks, right up my ass... One after the other... Oooooohhh! Men like that fuck me sooo goooood! Sometimes, they don't even let me turn around, and see who they are! It's so fucking sexyyyyy... Aaaaaaahhhhh... You want me to cry for you too, my master? You want to taste my tears? Oooooooohhhh... Oh, Ferret... your fingers feel so fucking goooooood... I'm gonna cummmm!!"

Jilnar thrust her hips upward, to aim her steaming-hot snatch at its tormentor, as another large, piping-hot squirt left her sensual, exotic body, splashing all over Ferret's ugly, scarred, tattooed face.

"Now, lick me clean, slut!" said Ferret, as he shoved his dirty fingers into her mouth. He then grabbed her by her long, thick, raven hair and made her lick all the warm, viscous juices, from his ugly, bearded and tattooed face.

"Mmmmmmmm..." moaned Jilnar. "You taste just like pussy..."

"Now... run, cunt!" he yelled at her, as he stood and threw her down to the floor.

Jilnar, unable to hide her delight, ran to the side of the studio. Ferret gave chase and managed to get her cornered and started to tear, savagely, at her dress. Jilnar managed to break free, as she felt and heard the expensively-tailored fabric being torn from her sensationally sexy body. She giggled and laughed as she dashed, half-naked, to the other side of the studio. Ferret, who already had his erect, tattooed cock out, managed to corner her again and mercilessly shredded what as left of her attire. Jilnar, now stark-naked, managed to break free once again but, this time, she did not get far! As she tried to circle around the sofa, she felt herself snap back, as Ferret managed to grab her by her long, shiny, lustrous hair.

"Oh, nononono!" shrieked Jilnar. "Please let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone!"

Ferret, with a wide wicked grin, threw her down onto the floor, on her tummy, while still holding her, behind her head, by her hair. He used his other hand to unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans down, revealing his hairy, muscular, tattooed ass. He quickly and expertly managed to buckle his belt around her wrists, securing them together, tightly, behind her back.

"Now, it's time to get that hot, little Muslim ass of yours ripped wide open by my big, nasty American cock, you fuckin' filthy, prick-teasin' whore!" he growled, as he pressed his tattooed face against the side of her lovely face, as he forced her down, violently, against the rug.

"Nononono!" screamed Jilnar, as she kicked, and flailed, her long, shapely, legs about, wildly. "You beast! You monster! Please don't ram your big, mean cock into my poor, little ass, you barbarian!"

Ferret, like the complete Neanderthal that he was, raised his crotch from her defenseless ass, just far enough to position the tip of his man-meat against Jilnar's frightened, puckering sphincter. And then, with all his primitive might, thrust his entire length, straight in, rough, hard, fast and dry! Just they way slutty, anal-addict Jilnar likes it!

"Owowowowow!" she shrieked, unable to hide her twisted and perverted, enjoyment, as the intense pain tore through her whole, exquisite, body. "It's too big! It's going to split me in twooo! Owowowow!! Please stop, Daddy! I promise I'll be s good girl and never tell Mommy! I'll make it our little secret! It hurts, Daddy! Owowowow!! Daddy, Daddy, please stop!! It hurts soooo fucking much!"

"Yah sexy, fuckin' Arab, cunt!" yelled Ferret. "There ain't no fuckin' way I could stop myself now, even if I wanted to! So, quit struggling! You're only making it worse for yahself, yah stupid fuckin' slut!"

"Someone help me, please!" screamed Jilnar. "I'm getting my poor, sweet, little, Arabian ass fucked, against my will by my big, hard, nasty, cock-wielding daddy! Ooooooooooow! It hurts sooo much!!"

Ferret flattened himself against her and pulled her face close to his by her hair.

"Now, cry, you fucking dirty bitch!" he growled/

Jilnar had spent many years of her life perfecting the art of crying on cue because she knows how much men love seeing her in tears when they're fucking her ass. It always makes them sodomize her extra rough! Needless to say, within seconds of being commanded to do so, she had tears streaming out both her gorgeous, big, brown doe-eyes.

Ferret licked the sweet, salty, Arabian tears off her face, the delicious, exotic taste of which, as it does with all men, made him fuck her ass even harder and faster! There 's something about Jilnar's tears that works just like Viagra to anal-loving men. He pressed against her beautiful little ass, as hard as he could, to make sure each thrust went as deep inside her as his big, stiff, tattooed cock could possibly go. No longer able to form actual words, he just growled and roared his intense, sadistic and exquisite pleasure, like a wild, savage animal.

But, alas, like all men before him, the sublime and indescribable experience of Jilnar's smooth, tight, dusky, exotic body, along with her spectacularly hot and tight little ass was just far too sexy for him. His whole body started to shake and jerk about, violently, as he could feel his load starting to boil over, ready to explode from his swollen balls!

Jilnar, whose slut-skills were always right on the ball, instinctively knew his moment was near and she wanted to make sure he pumped as much of his hot, creamy seed into her pert little ass as possible. To make sure she received every single drop, she decided to give him a little extra encouragement.

"Is that all you've got?" she teased. "My tight little ass needs to be fucked much harder than that! Come one, you brutal bastard! You're in my world now, bitch! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

Ferret had finally met his match! She was just way too much for him! His whole body shook, as he began to lose complete control...

"Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass!" chanted the audience.

"Holy... f-f-f-fuckin' shit, Miss Jilnar..." muttered Bongo the Bear.

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" Ferret cried, through his clenched teeth. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

He pumped and pumped and pumped, stream after stream after stream of piping-hot goo, deep inside Jilnar's ravaged ass. He felt his entire body becoming drained hollow, as he completely filled her up with his, freshly-boiled, ball-brew.

When he was finally drained, he tried to say something nasty and degrading to Jilnar, but his body suddenly convulsed and he rolled off her.

Ferret was clearly not doing so well, so the paramedics rushed the stage and tried desperately to revive him. As they did, Jilnar started to lick all the sweat from his hairy, freshly-drained balls. Jilnar just cannot resist the sweat off any part of a man's freshly-fucked body but ball-sweat is, by far, her favorite! She looked absolutely breath-taking, satisfying her, after-sex, craving for ball-sweat, as viscous, white semen trickled its way from both her freshly-fucked ass and pussy, soothing the sore, red, ravaged-raw fuck-holes.

Finally, after several long, agonizing moments, the paramedics gave the thumbs up, just as Jilnar was satisfied she'd licked his glistening, wet scrotum completely clean. Ferret then waved weakly to the audience.

Jilnar jumped up and sat on the sofa, not at all bothered by all her fresh, nasty-looking bruises, scratches, bite-marks, grazes and rug-burns. In fact, on her resume, she lists rug-burn as her favorite color, which is something that has helped her, successfully, gain quite a few jobs, in her time.

"On the pile! On the pile! On the pile!" chanted the audience.

Again, the paramedics stretchered Jilnar's latest victim to the Jilnar's Conquests pile and dumped his primitive, misogynistic ass on top of all the others.

"Mmmmmmm..." she cooed, licking her full, red lips. "He was yummy! But I still need more! Much, much more!"

"I got more for yah, baby!" cried an enthusiastic audience member, as they all cheered wildly.

"OK, guys, let's have a little shoosh," giggled Jilnar. "Now we've finally reached the end of our little show..."

"Booooooooo!" cried an audience member.

"Awwwwwww!" cried another.

"Now, now, let's not have any sad faces," said Jilnar. "The good news is, that the rumors you've all been hearing about are completely true! Yes, you're all going to be able to come on down, right here, on the stage, and cum all over me! Every single one of you! As much as you like and all over any part of me you like!"

Just as Jilnar was finishing her last sentence, her lingerie girls had returned to the stage, carrying an empty, but fully-inflated, paddle pool. Several audience members had already made their way to the stage, with their erect penises already out, which they were already stroking. They were all so worked up by the sordid filth and debauchery, they had been witnessing, they just could not wait to pump out their freshly-brewed semen all over their sex-queen. Sweet, sexy, exotic Jilnar was a goddess who, until this moment, was someone they were only able to worship from afar and bukkake in their dreams.

The first desperately-horny Neanderthals, who were far too impatient to wait for Jilnar to walk over to the paddle pool herself, picked her up, then carried her over, and dropped her down, into it. The jostling crowd were all fighting for a position in the front. Among them were a few members of the house band, as well as several members of the backstage crew. Unfortunately, considering there were over 1,000 of them, most of them would just have to wait behind until it was their turn to unload. Fortunately, everyone was so horny and desperate to cum for Jilnar, no one would have to wait long!

Suddenly, from the Jilnar's Conquests pile, Bongo the Bear managed to raise his head and drag himself free from pile of fucked-out bodies. He staggered his way through the crowd with great determination and, somehow, managed to crawl through and get a front row position, right near Jilnar's beautifully pedicured feet.

"I need to cum on you too, Miss Jilnar!" he panted, as he held her lovely, delicate feet together so he could slide his big, black dick between her high, perfect arches.

Almost immediately, all the cum started flying! Bongo went first, giving his beautiful obsession another creamy, hot load, all over her smooth, sexy feet, which then started to trickle its way down her long, slender, golden legs, to her wonderful ass and irresistible pussy. Then, Jilnar was being bombarded by load, after load, after load of hot, sticky, creamy man-goo! It was like a blizzard of cum! Soon, every part of Jilnar's incredible, exotic body was completely cum-coated, as man, after man, after man grunted, groaned and cried out her name, as the biggest sploogs of their entire lives left their worked-up and frustrated bodies! Her face, hair, breasts, tummy, legs, arms, feet and hands were completely glazed with thick, creamy goo!

More, and more men came through the ranks for their turn! Soon, the paddle pool started to fill with creamy, hot seed. Jilnar had never looked happier, as she giggled and slid around, making the cocktail of semen squelch, loudly, against her body. She kept cupping it in her slender, manicured hands and hungrily swallowed large mouthfuls. Then the stunning, Arabian whore started rubbing it all over her sweet, exotic face and spectacular body, especially her erect, sensitive nipples and all over her smooth, hairless pussy. She couldn't resist slipping her fingers into her hungry, insatiable slit to allow the steaming hot semen to gain as much access inside her as possible, while giving herself another much-needed finger-fuck. The whole time she was under siege, from all angles, as more and more long, thick, sticky, white streams came at her, from every conceivable direction.

Finally, every member of the audience had had at least two big cums all over their favorite celebrity slut. They all began collapsing, in complete exhaustion, all over the stage.

Jilnar, moaning and fingering her hot snatch as she writhed about, blissfully, in her paddle pool of fresh, warm, creamy cum, finally looked up at the camera.

"I hope all of you enjoyed our show as much as I did," she giggled. "Don't forget, tomorrow night is Tuesday and that means ladies' night. First up, I'm going to breast feed two female members of my wonderful band."

The only two female band members of the band looked at each other and, excitedly, gave each other a high-five.

Next, I'll be teaching some sexy girl-guides how to masturbate," continued slutty Jilnar, as she wriggled about in her tub of cum, like an X-rated version of Cleopatra. "Then, two of my former, female, newsreader colleagues from Dubia TV, Mada and Sahar, will be coming in so we can lick and suck each others pussies, and assholes, and completely lez it out, right here, on the filthy, cum-soaked rug, for your X-rated entertainment. After that, one of my lucky female fans will be coming into the studio and having me eat her pussy and scissoring with her, right here, on live national television! And, my final guests, two of my favorite adult film stars, Tori Black and Madison Ivy, will be bringing in their biggest and knobbiest strap-ons to spit-roast, double penetrate and double-stuff poor, defenseless, little me as rough, and as much, as they like! And, as if all that sexual perversion wasn't enough, all your favorite NFL cheerleaders will be coming in to finger-fuck themselves and squirt their hot juices all over me, as I lie, right here, in this fantastic little pool of sin. But, right now, I need my two Squirt Shots lingerie girls. Mindy and Suzy get your pretty, little, all-American asses out her and join me!"

Mindy and Suzy, excitedly, ran to the stage, tossing off their lingerie on their way, and joined Jilnar in her pool of warm, sticky, creamy man-goo. They giggled and squelched, and wriggled about as they felt it all oozing all over their tender, young skin. The three girls splashed and rubbed it all over each other and then started to slide their semen-soaked bodies, all over each other, as they licked the gooey semen-cocktail off each others breasts and faces.

"We sure hope you can join us tomorrow night, right girls?" giggled Jilnar.

"Yes, Miss Jilnar," replied Suzy and Mindy, in perfect unison.

"Holy shit, Miss Jilnar..." said the very faint, but very familiar, voice of poor Bongo the Bear, somewhere underneath one of the many huge piles of used-up male bodies. "I sure will be..."