Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly Bongo!" laughed Jilnar. "Oh! And if you're going to be in Santa Monica tomorrow afternoon, don't forget, I'll be at the Third Street Promenade, between 1:00 and 3:00, signing autographs, and giving handjobs. So, come and see me, then cum and seed me."

"I'll... be there... Miss Jilnar..." said a breathless Bongo the Bear.

"Silly Bongo!" giggled Jilnar, as she cupped two more handfuls of warm, sticky cum and smeared it all over her, already cum-coated, face, while her two young girlfriends sucked on her semen-soaked nipples. "OK, everyone. That's all for tonight. See you tomorrow! Stay horny! Byeeeee!"

Unfortunately, all the male members of the house band had partaken in the nasty, ball-draining bukkake party so the remaining two female members played out, as best they could, and the lights slowly started to dim, as kinky, perverted Jilnar, and her two lovely young sex-pets, splashed about, happily, in the pool of warm, sticky man-milk. They continued to lick it off each other and move their legs about so they could all feel it oozing its way, deep into their asses and pussies.

"More cocks! More, cum!" Jilnar started to moan. "More, more, more, more more! I need so much more..."

Jilnar had finally fulfilled the dream she had had all her entire, sexually-depraved, life. That dream was to prove, to the entire world, that she is, without any shadow of a doubt, the dirtiest slut, and filthiest whore who has ever walked the Earth! But, of course, anyone who has ever seen her read the Dubai News is already well aware of that fact, because you can always see it, quite clearly, in the smoldering gaze of her gorgeous, horny, big, brown, sex-hungry, slutty, Arabian eyes.

There are over two million men in the world today and, as far as the insatiably horny slut, Jilnar Jardaly was concerned, that means there's over two million cocks! And she was determined not leave this world until she'd tasted, fucked and drained very single drop of cum out of every single one of them!

"And that's a rap!" said the producer, in the control room to his team. "Good news everyone! I just got a ratings update and we're the highest rating show in the entire history of television! People, we've got a major hit on our hands!"

Several crew members expressed their joy, as they all clapped and cheered.

He smiled at the kinky, perverted, oversexed, cum-covered, Lebanese slut on the monitor, who was indulging in the squelching, semen-soaked lesbian threeway, and said, "Now, let's all get our hairy asses down there so our aching erections can finally enjoy their slice of that delicious, Middle-Eastern treat!"

The entire crew cheered loudly as they all, quickly, started to undress.

"But, before we do that," continued the producer, "I'm busting to do a huge piss all over that dirty slut! Y'all been drinking plenty of beer, crossing your legs and holding on, till your bladders feel like they're gonna explode?"

"You fuckin' bet!" they all said in unison.

"Excellent! Now, all let's get down there and drown that dirty, nasty, fuckin' Lebanese whore in piss, before we all gangbang the fuckin' shit out of her!" he sneered.