Jilnar Jardaly's Horny Fuckhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilnar was no stranger to having her delicious squirt served in shot glasses. In fact, it was her Squirt Shots Parties that went a long way to paying her way through university. Men and women would pay, very handsomely, for just one small taste of her sweet, viscous fluid. Just one shot was all they ever needed to become blissfully intoxicated and hopelessly addicted to her incredible, orgasmic potion.

Of course, Jilnar is equally known for the enormous amount of squirt she can always produce. Everyone always tells her she cums in bucketfuls! Needless to say, inside Mr Fucknose's puppet-body was a very large canister so that not a single, precious drop of the delectably refreshing liquid would ever be wasted.

"Mmmmmmmm..." cooed Jilnar, as she released the final few squirts. "Thank you Mr Fucknose! And thank you to you too, Bongo, for the beautiful cum tribute. You both made me cum sooo hard..."

"Hehehe! You're very welcome, you sexy, Arab cunt!" squeaked Mr Fucknose, as he disappeared back into the sofa with his delicious bounty, sloshing about in the, almost completely-filled, canister.

"So... uhmmmm... when I gonna get to cover yo sexy, slutty face for real, Miss Jilnar?" asked an ever-hopeful Bongo the Bear, timidly.

"Ut-uh!" she chided, pointing a red-painted fingernail at her pretty face. "This face is for people cum only, not bears'!"

The audience exploded into laughter until Jilnar raised her delicately-manicured hand, to quieten them down.

Just then, a beautiful girl in lingerie appeared from either side of the stage, each carrying a tray full of shot glasses containing a clear, viscous liquid.

"It's Squirt Shots time!" they both said, in unison.

The audience went mad, and started to push and shove their way to the front so that they may be one of the lucky ones to, finally, live out their dream of actually getting to taste Jilnar Jardaly's, world famous squirt, still warm and fresh from her beautiful, divine, smooth, hairless, Arabian slit!

"I hope you like it, guys," cooed Jilnar. "It's fully imported, you know."

Some of them swallowed the whole glass of the sweet, hot fluid in one greedy gulp, while others savored each sip, swelling it around their mouths so that each and every taste bud experienced the sheer intensely of the uniquely, flavorsome ecstasy. They all noisily expressed their enjoyment. of the divine liquid refreshment as they instantly became blissfully intoxicated by the exotically potent brew.

While all that was going on, Jilnar appeared to be starting to become distracted by the two men on the Jilnar's Conquests pile or, rather, the way the studio lights were highlighting the glistening sweat on their scrota. Jilnar, a well-known connoisseur of ball-sweat, finds it almost impossible to concentrate when presented with such an irresistible temptation.

"Hey!" protested Bongo the Bear. "Save me a glass of dat beautiful, hot squirt!"

"No, Bongo!" chided Jilnar. "Girly-squirt's for humans and, therefore, it's-"

"Not for bears!" shouted in the audience.

Jilnar then giggled, teasingly, as poor Bongo grumbled, sulkily.

"Now, boys and girls, let's have a bit of shoosh so I can introduce the next segment. We call this segment Swallow It because the next guest gets to talk all about whatever he wants while I suck his cock and swallow every single drop of his sweet, salty, yummy cum. Mmmmmm..."

The audience cheered wildly for at least three minutes.

"Miss Jilnar?" asked Bongo the Bear. "Can I please be yo special guest on Swallow It?"

"Ooh, Bongo!" she laughed. "You're not my guest, you're my friend! Honestly, you're just sooo silly sometimes!"

"But... but... Miss Jilnar!" he whimpered. "I's goin' freakin' crazy watchin' dis shit!"

The audience. once again, started to laugh at the long-suffering Bongo the Bear.

"OK, everyone!" said Jilnar. "I want you to welcome my first ever guest on Swallow It. It's my boss and the producer of my humble little show. Please give a warm Hot and Horny Fuckhouse welcome to Mr Toby Weinstein!"

From the side of the stage came a short, fat, sweaty, balding man with thick glasses. A clapping Jilnar hugged and kissed him when he arrived at the couch and she invited him to sit closely beside her.

"Isn't he cute?" she asked the audience, as she snuggled up against him.

The audience cheered and clapped loudly, knowing exactly what kind of depravity was about to happen next.

"Well, Mr Weinstein," she purred into his ear, "I know I don't need to tell you what this segment's all about, seeing as it was your idea, huh? Why not get yourself comfortable while I get down on my knees in front of you, like the complete slut you know I am, and pull out that nice, big cock of yours which I've been just dying to wrap my lips around..."

"Well, are you really sure you want me as your first guest for Swallow It, JiJi?" he blushed. "Look at me. I'm no rock idol or Hollywood star."

"Shhhhhh..." said Jilnar, as she leaned over, and delicately licked his ear. "All cocks are beautiful, and all cum is sweet. Now, just sit back, relax, and let Mommy taste your sweeeeetnessss!"

"Oh, yeah!" cried an audience member.

"Wooooooooo!!" cried another.

They all cheered, as they watched naughty Jilnar slide onto her knees, between Toby's chubby legs, and waste no time in releasing his waiting, throbbing cock.

"Why not tell our wonderful audience how we first met while I suck you off, Mr Weinstein?" she winked as she licked her way up his rapidly-stiffening shaft."

A few men in the front row whistled and cheered.

"Well, JiJi," he started, wiping the perspiration - which was already forming on his forehead - with his handkerchief, "my colleagues and I,were due our annual sabbatical so we decided, this year, to head out to Dubai where- Oh, my!"

Jilnar's head was starting to bob up and down, faster and faster, as she easily sucked down his entire girth and length, each time.

"And... and... and..." Toby was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on telling the story, under the intense duress of Jilnar's legendary and unrivaled cock-sucking skills.

"We... we...," he continued, "headed into this c... c... cl... club where we were told about this f... f... freaky, hot newsreader bitch who always c...c... comes in there to get f... fu... fucked!"

To make matters even more challenging and stressful for poor Toby, he started to feel Jilnar's long finger snaking its way, expertly, up his asshole so she could start doubling his pleasure with one of her famous, prostate-massaging blowjobs.

"Ah... ah... fuck!" he moaned. "We... we... saw you, JiJi You were doing this se... se... sexy, slutty dance, r... ru... rubbing up against all the horny guys who gathered around you. Ah... aaah... f... fu... fuck! You were letting them grab and grope you, all over. You... you... you were even slipping that spectacular long t... t... tongue of yours into their m... m... mouths... S... some... some of them even had their c... co... cocks out and were r... ru... rubbing them all over your dr... dre... dress."

He gulped hard, and loudly, with sweat pouring down his chubby face as Jilnar's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster. Her slurping noises became louder and louder as she sucked harder and harder. The whole time her long, delicate finger was mercilessly fucking his fat, hairy, sweaty asshole as she skilfully massaged his sensitive prostate gland.

"W... we... we asked the b... b... bar... bartender who you w... w... were... Ahhh... Ahh... Aaaaaah!" he groaned, as he closed his eyes and concentrated with all his might. "You left th... tho... those guys, promising to come right b... ba... back, and f... fu... fuck, every single one of them, later... Th... th... then you w... wa... walked over to us and... and... and... asked us if we wanted to fuck your horny Arabian brains out! F... f... fu... fucking h... he... hell yeah we did! All eight of us! Y... y... you... you took us outside d... d... down this alley b... be... behind the d... du... dumpster... Then you b... be... bent of a t... tra... trashcan, and lifted your s... sk... skirt..."

"Mmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm..." slurped Jilnar, enjoying hearing the sordid little story of how her filthy new show came to be.

"W... w... we... fucked you s... s... so hard!" he moaned. "Soooo f... fu... fucking hard! Y... y... you... took all our cocks at once... in your m... m... mouth... your hot...wet p... pu... pussy... and in your t... t... t... tight little ass. W... w... we... all cummed so hard... so fucking hard! Inside all your h... ho... holes... You f... fu... fucked the sh... shi... shit out of us! All of us! Th...th... then you begged us to p... pi... piss all over you! Th... th... then you went b... ba... back to the c... cl... club, and gave yourself to all the d... d... dirty bastards waiting by the d... d... door. They tore off wh... wha... what was left of your c... cl... clothes and.. they all started g... ga... gangbanging you too. Oh, shit! Oh, fucking shit! They we all so f... f... fu... fucking rough! Sooooo fucking rough! And there were s... s... so many of them! Soooo many! All fucking you like a cheap f... fu... fucking whore..."

Beautiful Jilnar just gazed up at him with her unblinking, big, brown doe-eyes while slurping, and deep-throating his swollen tool, all the way down her silky, velvety throat.

"Th... th... then they all started c... cu... cumming..." moaned Toby. "So... many of them... At least f... fo... forty of them! And so much cum... all over you... you were c... c... c... completely coated... h... he... head to toe! B... b... bu... but that s... st... still wasn't enough to s... s... sa... satisfy you! Wh... wh... wh... when they were finished cumming y... you... you made them all p... pi... piss all over you too! All over your tits... your tummy... your legs... your face... your hair. And... and... and... you were f... f... fu... fucking loving it, you f... fu... fucking sick, demented, perverted f... f... fu... fucking whore!"

Toby was reaching his absolute limit and, satisfied he was finished telling his story, decided to give in to his primitive, manly urges. He placed an arm under Jilnar's tummy and lifted her onto the sofa, beside him. The intense sucking-power of Jilnar's hungry mouth, knowing it was about to be fed, never released it's prey. Toby pulled up Jilnar's tight. little skirt and tore, savagely, at the crotch of her tights, making the hole she made herself even larger, fully-exposing her beautiful, pert little ass. He then raised his hand as high as he could and slapped it down on her defenseless, little ass with all the primitive, lustful strength he could muster.

The audience cheered loudly as they heard the almighty slap of his big, meaty hand, striking savagely across her delicate, peach-like buttocks, leaving a large, scarlet-red hand print. Jilnar made a muffled squeal as the pain tore thorough her whole body! The cock-sucking slut was in her own perverted idea of heaven! She arched her back and wiggled her perfect little ass to encourage Toby to keep spanking her which he did over and over, each time punishing her even harder than the last! Jilnar's entire delicate, little bottom was positively glowing bright red!

"Oh, JiJi!" groaned Toby, as he grabbed hold of one of her brutally-beaten buttocks and squeezed it as hard as he could between his chubby fingers. "You dirty fucking slut! You filthy fucking whore! Suck my Jewish dick, you Arab bitch! Empty my balls! Eat all my Jewish cum, you nasty, cock-sucking, cum-guzzling, Muslim, fucking whore!!"

Nothing turns Jilnar on more than hearing a man trash-talk, debase and demean her like that, so she decided to give her boss the biggest cum explosion he'd ever known! And this naughty little slut knew just how to do it! Toby screamed and thrashed about as she sucked his swollen tool like a crazed, cum-hungry vampira! The whole time she continued to finger-fucked his fat, sweaty, hairy asshole with all the dexterity of the premium class whore she always consistently proves herself to be.

Toby could not take a single second more of her superhuman oral ability...

"Swallow it!! Swallow it!!" he commanded, his whole body trembling and shaking, uncontrollably.

Toby knew it was time to start pumping when he felt he legendary, cock-sucking, Lebanese whore seal her, perfectly designed, blowjob-lips tightly around the base of his shaft, so that not a single drop of his precious sperm would escape her insatiable appetite for fresh, hot, creamy semen.

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" Toby cried, through his clenched teeth. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

She let out another muffled squeal and felt her Muslim cheeks start to bulge, as they finally began to fill with that delicious, fresh, Jewish semen she'd been yearning to taste and devour for so long. Her whole body started to feel more satiated and relaxed, as she received a very generously portioned cum-fix. A fresh load of jizz is just like a cocaine to an obsessed and depraved cum-addict like dirty, filthy, nasty Jilnar.

"Swallow it! Swallow it! Swallow it!" chanted the audience.

But, of course, as every Jilnar Jardaly fan knows, she needs absolutely no encouragement when it comes to swallowing cum. In her entire cock-sucking life, she has never ever wasted so much as a single drop. She loves the sweet, salty, nutty taste way too much to do that! In fact, she considers it to be her most favorite food.

After she greedily swallowed every goosey gob-full, she finally released his limp, spent cock. She then squeezed out that last, precious drop - the one that always tastes the sweetest - right onto her long, pink tongue. She swelled it around her mouth, savoring the delicious taste, before, finally, swallowing it and then turning to face the audience, opening her mouth wide.

"All gone!" she winked, licking her lips. "Oh, my! That sure was a yummy snack! You know, I never feel like I've really gotten to know a man until I've tasted his cum. And, believe me, sooner or later, I get to know them all!"

The audience went crazy and poor Toby fell onto the studio floor, clutching his heart.

The stand-by paramedics. once again, rushed the stage to administer more CPR. After some time with an oxygen mask, they finally gave the thumbs up and Toby weakly raised his arm to let everyone know he was OK.

"On the pile! On the pile! On the pile!" chanted the audience.

The whole team of paramedics, finally, managed to haul his big, fat, hairy, bloated body onto a stretcher which slumped, heavily, under his weight. Under considerable strain, they carried him over to the Jilnar's Conquests pile and dumped him, unceremoniously, on top of the semiconscious, naked bodies of poor, unsuspecting Peter North and Mandingo.

"Holy fuckin' shit, Miss Jilnar!" said Bongo the Bear, as he stared at the mounting pile of used-up male bodies. "Dis place startin' to look just like yo fuckin' apartment!"

"Silly, Bongo!" giggled Jilnar. "And, now, what's this I see behind me?"

On to the stage came Jilnar's two sexy lingerie girls, wheeling in a large screen with three life-size, naked caricatures of the Three Stooges. What was strange about it was that all three of them had a hole cut out where his penis would have been.

"Oh, yes!" squealed Jilnar, excitedly. "This is a quick and fun little segment we've called Jilnar's Helping Hands. Why don't you tell us about it, Bongo?"

"Oh, man, Miss Jilnar!" answered a rather excited Bongo the Bear. "This segment's so fuckin' awesome! Three of yo fans who're doin' it tough have come to get some help from yo hot, sexy helpin' hands. Those goddamn, lucky bastards!"

Jilnar skipped over to the board and got down on her hands and knees next-to the hole in Larry's crotch. She closed one eye and leaned forward, trying to peek into the hole, just as a very thick, albeit, average-length cock popped out and poked her in the eye which made her giggle.

Then, out the of the middle, Moe, hole slid a long, black cock and then, lastly, out the Curly Joe hole, slid an uncircumcised and, rather dirty-looking, white cock.

"Oooooooh!" squealed Jilnar. "This is just like Christmas! Why don't you tell me about this first cutie's problem, Bongo?"

"First up, in the Larry hole, we got Carlos," said Bongo the Bear.

"How do you do, Carlos?" smiled Jilnar, as she gently held and shook his hardening cock between her slender thumb and index finger.

Sure enough, on feeling her extraordinary touch, straight up that instantly, stiffening cock did go!

"Carlos' parrot died on da weekend, Miss Jilnar," said Bongo the Bear. "He says he feel like he just lost his best friend."

"Oooh, my poor baby!" said Jilnar. "Let's see if Auntie Jilnar can make you feel alllllll better."

She skilfully started to stroke his cock in that incredible way that only she knows how.

"Si..." moaned Carlos, from behind the screen. "Ooooh... si! Ooooooooh... siiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Jilnar smiled brightly, as she quickened her pace. She got in close to make sure none of his precious man-milk was spilled and wasted, unnecessarily, on the floor.

"Oh, Mamma!" Carlos moaned from behind the screen. "Oooh, Mamma! Mamma! Mammaaaaaaaaaa!"

"That's right, sweetheart!" said Jilnar, grinning from ear-to-ear. "For Mommy! Cum for Mommy! Give slutty Mommy all your yummy, Latin cum!"

And then...

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" he cried. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

Several large spurts of hot, spermalicious, Latin lava splashed all over Jilnar's pretty face and down her lovely neck to her ample cleavage.

"There!" she said. "All better now, Carlos?"

"Oh, siiiiii...," he murmured happily.

A giggly Jilnar kissed the knob of Carlos' limp, spent cock, licked the cum off her lips and crawled over to the Moe hole.

"Oh, my!" she squeaked. "My, my, myyy!! I'd be biting right through my pillow if I had that monster buried deep inside my tight, little, Arabian ass! And who does this beautiful, big licorice stick belong to?"

"Dis is Chuck," said Bongo the Bear. "He says his bitch just gone and left him for da asshole next-door."

"Oh, nooo! My poor, poor, baby!" said Jilnar, as she used both her perfectly manicured hands to raise the stiffening rod to her lips to give it a gentle kiss. "What kind of crazy bitch could ever leave such a beautiful, long, thick, black cock? Black cocks have always been my favorite, you know. Especially the really big monsters, like yours, honey! Never mind, Chuckie. Mommy's here. Mommy will make it alllllll better. I promise."

She held his enormous tool at the base, with one hand, and immediately started stroking his enormous manhood with the other. Within barely a minute of her incredible handiwork he was already moaning, uncontrollably, from behind the screen.

"Oh, Mommy!" Chuck moaned, from behind the screen. "Oooh, Mommy! Mommy! Mommyyyyyyyyyy!!"

"Oh, yesss!! Cum for Mommy!" said Jilnar. "Cum for Mommy! Give dirty, filthy, slutty Mommy all your hot, sticky, licorice-stick cum!!"

"Oooooh, Jilnar!" he cried. "Ooooooh, Jilnarrrrrrrr!! Ooooooooh, Jil-NARGHHHHHHHH!!"

As before, Jilnar shuffled on her knees to get extra close so she could treat herself to every drop of his African-American load. Chuck's climax was every bit as big and powerful as the black weapon which launched it! The first spurt knocked Jilnar back as it splattered, noisily, all over her nose and sprayed out all over her gorgeous face. She quickly moved back in, nice and close, to receive his next two spurts, both of which gave her a real cummy hosing! It oozed down her lovely, long neck, to her cleavage, as it mixed with Carlos' Latin ball-brew, on its warm, slimy way downwards.

"There you go, Chuckie!" she giggled. "I told you Mommy would make it all better."