Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked except for her black thigh-high nylons held in place by a black waist-high garter belt and the same white patent 5-5/8 inch open toed T-strap sandals that she had worn to dinner. The horizontal bar was raised to such a height, by two cables and pulleys attached to the ceiling, that it caused Susan to stand on her tip toes such that those stiletto heels sandals were raised off the floor about an inch, forcing her insteps into vertical arched positions.

There was another matching article of clothing on Susan, if you could call it clothing. The apparel was a black patent leather, lace up, open tip cone bra that consisted of two sharp pointed circularly stitched, eight section cups, apparently with stiff boning and underwire. The extremely pointed cups caused her breasts to stand straight out from her body and with arms pulled tightly be hide her back, they actually pointed upward at about a ten degree angle.

Susan's half dollar size areolas were fully aroused and puffed out over a quarter of an inch so that they conically tapered down to her fully aroused inch and a half long, bright red sharp pointed nipples. Her areolas were a lighter shade red than her nipples. The final bondage item Susan donned was a matching black patent muffle gag tightly laced together in front by tiny tan leather shoestrings. The gag was so tightly laced that Susan's cheeks puffed out above and below the edge of the gag in what Joan speculated to be highly uncomfortable manner.

Susan squirmed and withered as much as she could, but her restraints held her pretty much in place for whatever was to come. Joan could tell that Susan was extremely aroused, not only by the condition of her nipples and areolas, but also from the way she thrust her cleanly shaved vulva and blood swollen labia in a sexually explicit manner.

The sight caused an instant arousal within Joan and she felt her own nipples spring to attention. Since she had just started taking those high powered birth control pills, they had become so considerable more sensitive in just a few hours after her first pill. Now with the sight of Susan's nipple and areolas being manipulated in such an erotic fashion, it caused them literally to explode almost instantly.

Mike, who was dressed in tight fitting black leather pants and white shirt, opened the drawer on a nearby lamp stand and retrieved a few pieces of strange looking hardware and set them down on the table top. Joan thought that two of the pieces on the table were possibly nipple clamps, but she couldn't tell for sure from her position. He then stood in front of Susan with an apparent plan to use the hardware and cause Susan some more 'pleasure'.

Joan got a better look at one the pieces when Mike displayed it to the tightly gagged, wide eyed Susan. It looked like a 1/8 inch diameter stainless steel ring well over an inch in overall diameter. Mike then slid the ring over her left areola and positioned it so that it was just at the outer diameter of the puffy morsel. He started tightening a tiny thumb screw at the top the adjustable ring so that it started squeezing her areola and thus causing it to bulge forward.

Taking another ring in hand, Mike performed the same operation on her right areola leaving them both to swell in a sexy manner. He picked up another smaller diameter ring from the table and this time he slipped it over her left nipple down to its base. He adjusted the ring so that it squeezed the nipple base enough to hold it in place, but apparently not enough to cut off the blood flow. Mike followed suit with her right nipple completing that portion of her nipple preparation. With both rings applied to her breast tips, Susan's aroused nipples now stood out over one and a half inches and in addition, her puffy areolas now added another 1/2 inch to the cause resulting in a total of overall protrusion of almost 2-1/8 inches. [

Joan observed that they both had naturally pair-shaped conical breasts, even without the help of the cone bra. She also saw they both had puffy cone shaped areolas and longer than average tapering nipples. Susan's areolas were considerably puffier and her nipples were probably twice as long as her own. Joan know realized that besides being super sensitive, her aroused nipples now seemed to be longer and firmer than before she started taking the birth control pills. Joan then reached through her blouse and bra and felt both her that rock hard nipples that she thought were now almost 3/4 of an inch long with her areolas maybe adding another 1/8 of an inch on top of that, making them longer and harder than they had ever been. They also seemed more pointed, but nowhere near as sharp pointed as Susan's. However, Joan guessed in a jealous thought, that hers were now at least as sensitive as Susan's, due to the pills that generated additional hormones in her body as if she pregnant. Even her breasts seemed larger and firmer in her bra that now seemed to fit tighter.

Mike was now fitting another shiny silver clamp to her left nipple and tightening it so that it would just stay in place just above the ring at the base of her nipple, again without cutting of the blood flow. Joan observed that the clamp had apparently been modified for Susan's extremely long nipples since the jaws almost completely encircled it and extended outward for about 3/4 of an inch from the base ring in a tapering fashion, leaving her sharp pointed nipple tip to stick out for another 5/8 of an inch or more. He picked up the other clamp and clipped it to her right nipple leaving Susan helplessly at his mercy.

Joan surveyed the erotic scene in which Susan in her black patent cone bra, black stockings, and garter belt and noted that they presented quite a contrast to her white patent stilettos, silver colored nipple rings, and clamps. Her own nipples and areolas were at full attention and she found herself again tweaking them through her blouse and bra. She could not believe how aroused she was just observing the action in the guest room. Joan was also dripping wet as she viewed the ongoing bondage and nipple training process and wanted to barge in and tell them that she wanted to have someone prepare her more sensitive nipples in a similar manner.

Joan hoped that this was one of surprises that would be used in her upcoming figure training plan that Susan briefly mentioned at dinner earlier in that evening. She had fantasized, now that her nipples had become so sensitive, that if someone could make her come simply by manipulating her nipples while she was in bondage and had no control of the situation, it would probably produce a mind blowing orgasm. Before she started taking birth control pills, Steve had played with her nipples, as matter of foreplay, but had never really fully used them in the manner that Joan had come to believe would lead to the pentacle of her fantasy, which was a premier sexual climax by nipple stimulation in which she which was totally helpless. Meanwhile, she was now on the brink of such an orgasm as she watched the proceedings that were unfolding inside the guest house. She again wished the manipulations that were being administered to Susan were actually being applied to her in that stand.

Joan then decided that she had better get back to the main house since she didn't want to be discovered as peeping tom. She did wait and watch as Mike started to play with Susan's nipples by massaging and running his palms over her nipple tips that seemed to bring her to the brink of an orgasm before quickly tightening the butterfly nipple clamps by using the thumb screw to simultaneously close them completely around the entire 3/4 inch length of the first half nipples nearest the bases. That action kept her at the brink of and orgasm as he continued to manipulate her numbed nipples.

After a some period of time, Mike quickly released Susan's nipple clamps relieving the tension and quickly letting the blood to rush back into those sensitive tips causing her to scream through the muffle gag as she apparently began a long mine blowing organism. After what seemed like an eternity, Susan slumped with exhaustion, in the bondage rack, as Mike began to release her from her suspended bondage position.

Joan quietly descended the stairs and carefully returned to the main house to regain her composure before Mike and Susan returned from the guest room above the garage. It was approximately fifteen minutes later when they returned to the house through the back door. Joan had returned to her room and tried to calm down while watching television after viewing the exotic proceedings a few minutes earlier. She pretended that she had just finished unpacking when Susan knocked on her closed bedroom door before entering. She had changed back into the same dinner outfit that she had on when they went for a 'walk'.

"Are you ready to see some of my new shoes?" she asked as Joan noticed a radiant glow in her face.

She could hardly keep a straight face when she answered, "Oh yes, I've been looking forward to it all evening."

Susan then led Joan up another set of stairs to the 'shoe room' located on third level of the expansive house. Joan thought that they were going to Mike and Susan's master bedroom where she kept many of her high heels that she had shown her in past visits. Instead, Susan lead Joan to the door that she knew was the stairs to the third floor of the massive house. She had only been on that level with Susan a couple of times during her previous brief summer stays. The section she had been to was used for storage and she had helped Susan bring down some old home decorator items that she was giving to charity.

This time Susan unlocked another door off the finished hallway and lead Joan into a room that contained her vast 5-1/4 and now, 5-5/8 inch stiletto heel shoes that were neatly arranged in various custom designed racks. Also, there was a door at the back that apparently also lead to another room.

Joan had taken off her jacket, but was still wearing the white silk blouse, light tan skirt, 5-1/4 white kid stilettos, and white belt. She raved about all of Susan's latest additions and kicked off the white pumps and tried on a pair of shoes that Susan handed her. Joan easily stood straight, after Susan had knelt down and buckled the T-Straps of the 5-5/8 inch stiletto heeled shoes. She started adjusting her weight from heel to toe, while standing, in order to gain the proper balance in those heels that were a 3/8 inch higher than the ones she had been wearing all evening. Joan did discover that this 3/8 inch increase required much more of an adjustment to gain the proper balance than the full half inch increase from the 4- 3/4 inch height to 5-1/4 inch heels. The difference was quite noticeable, but it took Joan less than a minute to quickly adjust. She then took her first few strides in Susan's latest 5-5/8 inch stiletto heeled; T-Strap D'orsay pumps. They were true beauties with narrow needle pointed toes, always a favorite with Joan, and with open sides. The white kid leather was perfectly tooled and the tan colored breasting complemented the basic shoe color.

What really intrigued Joan was the unusual locking mechanism that was a part of the "T-Strap". At the outside of each shoe, where a normal buckle would be available to tighten the strap, there was a very tiny internal friction lock that was installed such that the strap could be tightened by threading it into and through the unique mechanism, but It could not be loosened unless a small key was used to release the strap and allow the shoes to be removed. It reminded Joan of the old "Chinese Finger Locks" that used to be given away at carnivals years ago. In this case, a small intricate roller mechanism, kept tension on the strap such it had to be released by a key-lock device.

Susan held up the tiny key and said, "It's time to begin your next phase of ultra-high heel training that involves even higher heels than these 5-5/8 inch stilettos; so I'll keep the key so that you'll keep them locked on tonight while doing some heel lift exercises. I suggest at least ten full-up lifts of ten seconds each, every fifteen minutes so that the heels are one inch off the floor. That would pitch your arches to the vertical, so you may initially have a little pain before your ankle muscles and ligaments are trained to stretch accordingly."

"What do you mean by the 'next phase' of my high heel training," Joan gasped as the thought of being locked into those shoes and being told there would be a more intense high heel training program, sent another rush through her body.

"Let's just say that it's time for you start another chapter in your training that will require a much more concentrated effort on your part," Susan announced in a rather stern voice.

Susan continued and announced in a firm voice, "Besides the ultra high training, there are some other specific figure training aspects that include specific body enhancement goals that you'll need to accomplish as well, but I'll explain the details tomorrow morning. In the meantime, keep these shoes on and do your exercises. I'll expect you at brunch tomorrow, around eleven and give you the full specifics of the training programs I have in mind for you."

Susan continued and wily commented as she looked at Joan's tight fitting blouse, "I can see you really are excited about being locked into those heels from the looks of your nipples,"

Joan glanced down at her front to see her hard nipples poking out against her blouse and through the cotton material of her tight fitting bra.

She blushed and said, "Oh my God, my nipples are so sensitive now that I've just started birth control pills with the estrogen and progestin supplements, I can't believe they are so hard, but I just love the thought of being locked in these heels. My nipples, however, are no match with yours since I saw you and Mike in the guest house after dinner," Joan quickly announced not missing the opportunity to reveal that fact that she had seen her in bondage, now that the subject of body enhancements had now been brought up by Susan.

"Oh that's great. We were hoping you would take the bait, get curious, and try to see why there was a light on in the guest house. That's why we left the blind up slightly. And It seems as though you may have enjoyed the show as well from the looks of your nipples" Susan quickly responded.

"Oh yes, I almost had an orgasm just watching. I wished I were the one being attended to while being helpless to do anything about it," Joan gushed, her face blushing to an even deeper red now knowing she had been set up to see the two of them in a bondage situation.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance very soon, but first you need to do your high heel training exercises. Also, I want you to take these pills before you go to bed and the same double dosage when you take your birth control pill in the morning. I'll explain tomorrow that they are to assist in your nipple and areola training. We'll see you in the morning at brunch," Susan stated as handed Joan a pill box before they left the "shoe room" and descended the stairs to the second floor.

Susan went on to the first floor as Joan returned to her room on the second floor. Joan spent the rest of the evening in those exquisite "T-Strap", D'orsay pumps, while doing her exercises at the rate and timing Susan had suggested.

She was so excited that Susan finally officially admitted that she was into heels even higher than 5-1/4 inches and they were into BDSM and was also doing some extreme figure training. She had also suspected that Susan wouldn't stop at that heel height, even though she had never seen her ever wear or discuss any higher heels before this evening when she was wearing those 5-5/8 inch stilettos to dinner.

Joan remained sexually aroused the rest of the evening because the thought that she had no control over removing the shoes as well as the bondage scene she had witnessed tonight. Those thoughts were sexually stimulating her in a way she had never experienced before. Also, Joan thought about Susan's remarks concerning 'body enhancements' and that she would be getting her chance very soon to be 'helpless and attended to'; it was almost more than she could comprehend in one short evening.

She took the two large capsules and pills of the double doses that were in the pill box that Susan had given her before finally going bed, but she was so sexually excited with her nipples still tingling, that she couldn't fall asleep. She reached up and started tweaking both nipples with her thumbs and forefingers, sending lightning bolts to her clitoris before eventually erupting into a very strong orgasm. It was the first time she had ever gotten off just my nipple play and she was thrilled to find that it was possible. Joan finally fell asleep around one o'clock with the high arched pumps still locked on her feet.

Chapter 2

Late the next morning, when the three met for the catered brunch, Joan came to the breakfast room in what appeared to be business attire, with her white kid 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels locked on to her feet. She had put on her sexiest white nylon pointed bullet bra that she had ordered on the internet recently, but had never had worn it except for trying it on at home a few days ago. It seemed to fit much tighter than she had remembered and squeezed her breasts into slightly rounded and pointed cones that were nowhere near as pointed as Susan's in that black patent cone bra. She also had on matching white panties, white silk blouse, tight white skirt, hemmed to above the knees, and a tightly cinched white kid four inch wide belt at her waist. The same tan business suit jacket that she wore the previous evening hid her pointed bullet bra cups and trim waist.

Since Joan was excited about what her high heel and figure training programs might entail, she decided to wear her new bullet bra in order to show both Susan and Mike that she was really serious about the whole figure training idea in general. She did however, put on the tan jacket in order to initially present herself in a more business-like manner which she thought they would also appreciate.

Susan's brunch outfit was similar to the one she had worn to dinner the evening before and entailed a pink pencil skirt hemmed to about mid-thigh, a tight fitting semi-transparent, white silk blouse and a pink five inch kid leather belt, which again seemed to be cinched down to an extremely tiny 20, something inch range. What really caught Joan's attention was the white cone bra that Susan was wearing since it deliciously displayed, through the translucent blouse, those C+ cup breasts in a sharp pointed fashion. Joan thought it must be similar to the one she was wearing last night in the guest room, except that it must be a closed tip version in silk and nylon. The final item that Joan noticed was the pink calf pumps that Susan was wearing. They must have had at least 6 inch stiletto heels and sported sharp needle pointed toes. Joan decided not to comment about her outfit and let the brunch proceed at its own pace.

During brunch, Susan explained to Joan in detail that she was being prepared for the next phase of her "ultra-high" heel training that involved heel heights up to well over six inches for her size 6-1/2 shoe and that the highest of them would be 6-9/16 inches and would arch her insteps 10 degrees past the vertical. She further noted that with toe down Ballet-heel styles, the heels could reach 11-5/8 inches in height for her shoe size.

Susan went on to explain the 5-1/4 inch heels were the lowest of the ultra high heel range, which was the next step up from the very high heels that were 4-5/8 to 5 inches in height for her shoe size. Extra high heels usually were 4 to 4-1/2 inches high. She also noted that regular high heels generally ran from 3 to 4 inches in height while kitten, or mid heels were 2 to 3 inches high.