Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were both done I lay there for a while then got up. As I put my skirt and top on I said,

"Gentlemen; I may not have had any contact with a proper doctor since I was a little kid but I do know that what you've done to me this morning had nothing to do with any university requirements. I'm pretty sure that I could get you both into a lot of trouble if I told anyone about this. Please can you write your names and mobile numbers on a piece of paper; I may just want some help from you at some point... And, you WILL email the videos won't you?"

As they gave me their names and numbers I picked up the pen and wrote 2 girls names on it.

"These are the names of my flatmates. Can you arrange for them to have the same medical exam please?"

We were all grinning as I walked out of the door and back to my room.

A few days later, Mia came up to me and asked how my medical examination had gone.

"Okay, that was my first ever medical so I didn't know what to expect."

"Oh, was yours with 2 male medical students as well Jordan?"

"Yes."

"Did they ask you any questions about your sex life?"

"Yes, weren't they supposed to?"

Mia was a bit flushed and I guessed that she'd had the same treatment as I had.

"Did they make you, you know, cum Jordan?"

"Yes, weren't they supposed to?"

"Well it's not normal, well in my experience that is."

"So they made you cum in front of them Mia, did they fuck you as well?"

"Err yes, they did."

"And they got you to give them a blowjob as well Mia?"

"Err yes, they did."

"Did you enjoy it?"

By that time Mia's face was bright red.

"Yes I did."

So what's the problem, don't you normally enjoy it when you get fucked?"

Olivia joined us and asked what we were talking about. Mia was reluctant to tell Olivia so I said,

"Mia's been for her medical and she ended up fucking the 2 medical students."

"Oh, so it isn't just me then." Olivia said.

"They were bloody good when they fucked me as well." I added.

The conversation subject changed.

That conversation with Mia made me think, her tone and answers made me wonder if she was a bit submissive. I'd never thought about it before but I started having visions of telling Mia to flash her tits and pussy to people and that she'd actually do it.

Living naked

–––––––-

Note quite, but after about a week I was sat in the lounge area browsing the internet on my laptop and talking to the others. I kept spotting the 3 guys all trying to look under the laptop to see if I was wearing a thong. I was, but the elastic was flesh coloured so it wasn't that obvious.

After a while I got a bit sick of them trying to 'accidentally' drop something and bend to pick it up and things like that, so I said,

"Guys, stop being so immature, if you want to see me naked and get a good look at my pussy all you have to do is ask; it's not a big deal. Does anyone want to look at it now?

None of the 3 said anything but Ben nodded his head.

I put the laptop beside me, stood up, pulled my top off then the thong; then I said,

"Okay, I'm naked, who wants a closer look?"

None of them answered so I walked over to Ben, pushed him back onto the sofa, pulled him round so that he was flat on his back then straddled his head.

"Have good look Ben." I said.

After a few seconds I got off him, pulled him up then walked over to Lucas and did the same. When I got off Lucas, Caleb was flat on his back on the floor waiting hopefully.

All the time Mia and Olivia were just sat there watching with looks of amazement on their faces.

I looked at Caleb and felt my pussy get wetter. I straddled Caleb and squat down on his face. I pressed down on Caleb's face and nearly had an orgasm.

I got off and went back to my laptop, not bothering to get dressed.

"Right guys, no more sneaky looks, if you want to see me up close and personal again, just ask; okay?"

None of the guys spoke, they just stared at me in shock. Mia said,

"Fuck Jordan, that was awesome. I could never have done that."

"Me neither." Olivia added.

After a while, Ben said,

"So are you going to stay like that Jordan?"

"Like what?"

"Naked."

"Do you want me to?"

"Fuck yes." The 3 of them said, almost at the same time.

"Okay."

"Are you really going to be naked all the time Jordan?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, why not? I only started wearing a thongs cos I didn't want to risk upsetting anyone, and as for the top, it isn't as if I've got much to hide is it?"

No one disagreed and that was the start of me being naked in our flat about 99% of the time.

If I was feeling horny when I got back to our flat I'd sometimes put my little Bullet in and leave it switched on, on low all evening. Sometimes, if I was in the right mood, I'd actually cum while I was sat out in the lounge area with some of the others around. Only once did one of them (Caleb) realise, and he just gave me that knowing smile.

One thing that I quickly noticed was that the boys started getting lots of visits from other boys. They pretended that they were there for all sorts of stupid reasons but I knew the truth; and I didn't care; in fact I enjoyed the extra attention that I was getting.

The videos

––––––-

Later that evening I was alone in the flat, the others having gone to the pub. I was sat on one of the sofas with my laptop in the place that its name implies when I received an email. When I opened it I saw that there were 12 attachments, all videos. The message read: -

Jordan,

Thank you for your valuable contribution to medical science; your medical records have been updated accordingly. Also, thank you for recommending your 2 flatmates who both gave valuable contributions as well.

Please find attached the videos of your session as promised. I have also attached the videos that were made of your flatmates. They didn't ask for them but if they later decide that they wished that they had then you will be able help them.

If you know of any other undergraduate females who haven't yet had their examinations please let me have their names and I will arrange for Simon and myself to give them.

Also, if you are not feeling well at any time or think that you need a consultation or examination or even relief from any sort of tension; please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Pete.

I saved all the attachments to a new folder then opened the one named Jordan1.

There I was, naked and sat at a chair, the camera was just above knee height and my knees and stomach were well focused. As I listened to myself answering those question I worked out that the camera must have been attached to the underside of the desk top. It must have been very small because I hadn't noticed it; possibly because I had other things on my mind.

The thing was, and I hadn't realised it at the time, I'd kept opening and closing my knees. The video kept showing flashes of my pubes and the front of my slit.

I watched the whole video, laughing at both questions and answers.

The second video was of me doing all the bending and stretching. I didn't find that all that interesting.

The third video was taken from up high somewhere beyond the bottom of the examination. It was hi-res and looked down with my pussy in the centre of the screen. About half of the video was of the backs of the med students.

The 4th video was the most interesting, it was the one that one that the med students took on his phone camera. It has really close-up shots of my pussy, outside and inside. I could clearly see my cervix and it moving about as I orgasmed. It was amazing seeing the building amounts of my pussy juices.

I was looking at that video when Caleb came in to the room. I'd sort of seen him but I'd ignored him saying hello. I didn't see him walk behind me and look down over my shoulder.

"Is that a pussy?"

"Yeah."

"I thought that you were doing maths not biology."

The video ended then.

"I am; I'm just doing some research."

"Maybe I should do the same research; hey, are all those attachments of pussies; and what's that about 'your valuable contribution'?"

I slammed the laptop lid shut and said,

"Nothing to do with you Caleb."

"Go on Jordan; let me look; I won't tell anyone."

Watching those videos had got me a bit horny and on an impulse I opened the laptop. As the screen burst into life Caleb came round the sofa and sat next to me. He leaned over to me and I turned my laptop a bit so that he could see better. Caleb read the email.

"Fucking hell Jordan, what have you done?"

"Nothing."

"Just what was 'your valuable contribution'? Come on open that first video."

"What the fuck." I thought and clicked on the attachment.

We both sat there watching me get undressed the answering all those questions. When it ended Caleb said,

"Eighteen! Fucking hell Jordan, you got gang-banged by 18 blokes last month?

"Well yeah, it was fun."

"Fucking hell Jordan, I feel like a total amateur compared to you. You really know how to party."

We both watched the other 3 videos of me in virtual silence. I looked at his trousers a few times and could tell that he was enjoying them. At the end of the last one Caleb said,

"Fucking hell; and you knew that it was a set-up?"

"Not to start off with."

"Wow! And those other videos?"

"Mia and Olivia I think, I haven't looked at them yet."

"Can you forward that email to me please?"

"No."

"Go on, you know that you want me to see them."

"Fuck off."

Caleb then started tickling me telling me that he'd stop if I agreed to forward the email.

I never agreed but Caleb did stop tickling me because we started kissing. Within a minute I was leading him to my room by one hand, the other carrying my laptop. We spent the whole night fucking and eventually sleeping.

In the morning when I woke up, Caleb was standing at my window looking out. When he realised that I was awake he said,

"You can see right into the rooms over in that block; and if I can see into them, they can see into this room."

"Yeah, I know."

"And you don't wear clothes in here do you?"

"Nope."

"Prick teaser."

"Yep!"

I got up and we went and put the kettle on.

About 3 weeks later when I was looking out of my window and the sun was shining on a window opposite, I saw a telescope pointed my way. I decided to ignore it and not change my habits.

House rules

–––––––

We had the first 'house meeting' the day after all 6 of us had arrived. It was only to agree the boring basics, but after Caleb spent the night in my bed I had told him not to get any ideas, spending the night was a one-off and that I just wanted to be good friends; and maybe, occasionally, friends with benefits.

I also decided that it might be a good idea for all of us to set a couple of rules about sex between flatmates. The following evening when everyone was there, I got everyone's attention and then said,

"Right everyone, I'm guessing that all of you know that Caleb spent the night in my room; and yes, we did fuck; and no we are not an 'item'; it was a one-off.

What I just want to say, well ask, is that, can we agree that if anyone of us has sex with another one of us it will not cause any problems between us. We all have 'needs' and I'd like to think that sex 'happens' and that we're all mature enough to accept it and continue the same way as we do now. What do you think guys?"

Mia seemed a little shocked by what I'd said, but all the others agreed.

One thing that was different after that meeting, but I didn't mind, was that if Caleb was standing or sitting close to me for any reason, he would occasionally gently squeeze my butt or sometimes one of my tits. As I say, I didn't mind a bit; in fact I often got a little wet rush when he did it.

Since that meeting I had 'friends with benefits' nights with all 3 guys a few times.

Mia

––

I hadn't watched the videos of Mia and Olivia having their medical examination but Caleb kept asking me to forward the email to him, So far I haven't. One evening when I was too knackered to go out with the others, I decided to look at them and was watching and listening to Mia's question and answer session when Mia came back.

She heard her own voice and asked me what I was watching. I didn't need to answer because she quickly realised where she'd been when she was saying what she could hear herself saying.

At first she was annoyed but I easily managed to convince her that the video was for medical research purposes and that it had been sent to me by mistake.

Mia then asked me to promise that I wouldn't let anyone else see it. It was as she was asking me to promise that I remembered our previous conversation about medical examinations where she'd given me the impression that she was a bit submissive.

I decided to try something.

"Mia, I'll promise not to let anyone else see the videos if you'll do something for me."

"What; and you just said videos; are there more?"

I clicked on the 4th Mia video and dragged the place marker to about half way through.

"Oh my gawd; oh may gawd! Stop it please, stop it."

I did and looked at her. She went all quiet, obviously deep in thought for a few seconds then she said,

"Jordan, please don't show that to anyone, I'll do anything that you want; anything."

"Mia, it's not a big deal, you were only getting fucked; we all do it, you said that you've done it."

"Well yes, I have but that was different."

"Of course it was different; it's different every time but it's still fucking. Anyway, I think that you should show your videos to the guys."

"No, no, I can't."

"Yes you can, it's easy. Tell you what, I'll show them mine if you show them yours."

"No, no, what would they think of me?"

"Hey Mia, look at me; I'm naked, totally naked. Do you see the guys treating me any differently than you?"

"Well no but... I can't ... can I?"

"Mia, you can, you want to and you're going to. Yes?"

"Well... maybe."

"Come on Mia; admit it, you want to show them and you're going to show them. Tomorrow night, I'll get everyone to stay in and we'll have a little, private showing."

"Well I suppose it would be exciting for them all to see me without my clothes on."

"Of course it will, I get turned-on every time that I see someone looking at me when I'm like this; don't you? Right then; it's settled; I'll organise it, you just have to be here tomorrow night at 7 pm. And don't you dare chicken out."

Mia went to her room and probably didn't get much sleep. I couldn't make up my mind if she'd worry all night or masturbate all night.

The next morning I told all the others to be back by 7 pm because there was going to be a showing of some 'personal' videos. Of course the guys were up for it assuming that it was porn videos but Olivia wasn't that keen on the idea. She too made the same assumption and said that she wasn't that interested in porn.

I told her that it wasn't porn and that they were educational videos that I guaranteed she would find 'interesting'. Olivia relented and promised to be back in time.

Mia emerged after most of the others had left for classes or whatever.

I put some clothes on and walked out with Caleb. He asked me if they were medical examination videos. I confirmed that they were but wouldn't say anymore. I also asked him if he knew where he could borrow one of those projectors that you can connect to a PC.

Caleb smiled and said that he probably could get one.

That evening, 6 of us were there by 5:30 pm; Mia being the missing one.

After some beans on toast Caleb setup the projector and send a uni promotional video to the wall to check things out. I went and copied all 12 videos on to a memory stick.

At 6:45 the 3 guys from the neighbouring flat arrived 'to see their mates'. At least one of the guys must have told them about the show.

It wasn't unusual for some of the guy's friends to come over and they were used to seeing me naked. Quite a few other students in the building were as well as I'd stopped putting any clothes on to go to the laundry or the common room.

At 6:55 Mia arrived, looking slightly happy. She had a bottle of vodka in her hand.

Thankfully she wasn't pissed because she tried to talk me out of showing the videos of her and just show the ones of me.

"Hi guys," Mia said to our neighbours; "what are you lot doing here?"

"We've come to see you and Jordan."

"Okay, you know that I don't want you to see the videos of me don't you?"

"Yes you do Mia." I said as I led her to a sofa and sat her between Caleb and Lucas; then double clicked on 'Mia 1'.

My original idea was to show the 4 videos of me then show the ones of Mia but because she'd had a couple of drinks, her inhibitions would be lowered so I decided to show the ones of Mia first.

"Hey, that's me. I thought ..."

Mia started to say, but stopped at she realised that what she feared, but actually wanted, had started to unfold.

Of cause there was excitement from the guys as they realised what they were seeing; after all, they too had been for medical examinations, but not like the one that us girls had had.

"Fucking hell Jordan;" Olivia said, "Where did you get that? I didn't even know that they were recording those sessions... You haven't got the video of mine have you?"

"I don't care if you've got the one from mine; it was boring." Lucas said before I could answer Olivia.

"Don't worry Olivia." I replied, "You haven't got anything to worry about. I won't show them; unless of course you want me to."

Olivia didn't answer me; she too had got engrossed in watching Mia getting undressed on the wall. Meanwhile, Mia's face was getting red.

If Mia was telling the truth at her examination, she'd had quite a bit of fun before she came to university; in the examination she said she'd: -

Had quite an active sex life

Had oral sex

Had anal sex

Been spanked a few times

Masturbated with quite a few sex toys

Had sex with another girl

Was on the pill

Been to a nudist beach

I was sure that everyone's eyes had been opened about Mia. I know mine had. Another thing that I noticed was that when Mia got undressed she sat with her legs crossed but as the questions went on she uncrossed them and even spread her knees a bit. It was like she was enjoying answering questions like that.

As the first video ended I double clicked on the second one then looked at Mia. Her face was red and she was squirming in her seat.

"Kinell," I thought, "she's enjoying this."

Meanwhile, the guys were saying some rude and some nice things to Mia.

There were a few more comments about her tits bouncing up and down as she was told to do jumping jacks.

As I started the third video Olivia said,

"Wow Mia, you're a dark horse. I knew that Jordan liked to enjoy herself but I didn't expect you to have done those things; good for you girl."

I looked over to Olivia as she was speaking and saw that she'd got Mia's bottle of vodka in her hand. It had a lot less in it than it had when Mia had brought it in.

Then I looked back to Mia, she was still squirming but her eyes looked like she was far away.

Back on the wall, Mia was getting groped, poked and prodded by the 2 med students. When they started fucking her I looked back to Mia; her knees were open and her hips were thrusting up and down in time with those in the video.

Looking round, some of the guys were adjusting the fronts of their trousers and Olivia was licking her lips and looking at the guys.

I quickly started the 4th video and there were quite a few comments as the camera got so close that everyone could see her cervix. Mia's hand went to her pussy as the Mia on the wall was masturbating for the med students; she (the real time one) looked like she was about to cum.