Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammy picked up the hair brush and started low, brushing Eve's long thick hair and moved higher and higher as she worked the knots out. "My God Eve, I'd give anything to have long and silky hair like you have."

"Mmmm, that feels incredible. Yeah, I know, but sometimes it can be such a pain in the ass. I have it up most of the time and may end up cutting it."

"Oh no Eve, you can't you look so sexy with your hair this long." She continued to brush it, but once in a while she used her hand to run her fingers through it.

All of a sudden Eve let out a yell, "Oh shit! Charlie horse, Charlie horse!" She jumped up to put pressure on her leg and in doing so, her towel came open and it fell to the bed, leaving her lithe body completely naked.

Cammy dropped the brush and placed her hands on Eve's slim hips and tiny waist. Her hands ran up and down and brushed against Eve's pert, gorgeous breasts. She pulled away quickly; she didn't wanna scare Eve away.

After a few seconds the pain dissipated and Eve grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her body.

Cammy hugged her, "You know you need to exercise more. With my new major, I know the need to stretch before running the way we did. I can fix that easily and at the same time you can help me. I need to practice giving massages to stiff muscles and we know that your calf muscle is really, really tight now."

"Oh, I don't know Cammy, it feels a lot better."

"Please, I can really use the practice and I promise, you'll feel a lot better once I'm done."

Eve let out a groan, "Okay, just I'm not hurting, are you sure?

"Yeah, I guarantee you'll feel like a new person once I'm done. Just lie on your belly and spread the towel out under you so I don't get oil all over your sheets."

Eve let out a grunt and laid flat on her belly and threw her hair up above her head, creating a large light brown halo around her head, "Okay Cammy, just don't hurt me."

"I promise, now where is your baby oil?"

Eve thought for a second, "Oh, check my nightstand, I think I have a bottle in there."

Cammy hopped off the bed and went to the nightstand.

Suddenly Eve popped up, "No wait, don't open that."

It was too late and Cammy turned and smiled, "My, my Eve, and what is this?" She reached in and pulled out a large black, thick dildo. She stroked it and raised it to her nose, "Mmmm, I can tell where this was!" She looked back into the nightstand and pulled out a harness, "And what is this Eve?" She pulled out a harness for the dildo that turns it into a strap-on.

Eve was blushing and she reached for the dildo, but Cammy pulled away. Eve saw where Cammy was looking and she immediately flopped back down on her belly, "Please Cammy, put those down. Kristen and Mandy got me those for Christmas as gag gifts."

Cammy smelled the dildo again, "Gag my ass Eve, I can tell this was used." She looked back in the drawer and found a small bottle of warming massage oil, "Oh this is perfect, is this okay for me to use on you?"

Eve nodded, "Okay, you can use it, but please put those other things away, okay?" Cammy giggled, "Okay, lie down and relax, you're gonna love this." She poured some of the oil in her palms, rubbed them together and began on Eve's calves. She worked several minutes on the calf that had the Charlie horse and she had Eve moaning and groaning from the expert massaging she was giving her. She worked on the other leg and then moved lower to her dainty feet and soon had Eve so relaxed, Cammie moved higher to the back of her knees and up her slender thighs.

Eve's moaning was continual, not from aching, but her moans were because it was feeling so incredible. She was so relaxed and her legs drifted apart as she felt tiny tremors running up her legs and settled in on her stiffening clit and her moist pussy. She tried to block out how sexual it was feeling, she just loved how talented Cammy's hands were. She didn't want her to stop and subconsciously, she wanted her to go higher and higher.

Cammy was watching Eve's reactions and was smiling as she moved her hands higher on Eve's legs. She looked down and saw how Eve was getting excited. She licked her lips, just imagining licking at those juicy lips and sucking that stiff clit. She could smell Eve's excitement and it had the same scent as she smelled on that black dildo. She moved around and leaned in and whispered to Eve, "Time to work on your neck and shoulders. Would you please move your hair away from your neck and shoulders, please? I don't wanna get it all slick from the oil on my hands." She grinned when she saw Eve move quickly and swept the hair from her neck.

Cammy hovered over the lean body before her. She poured more oil, but this time she poured it directly on Eve's back. She giggled when Eve jumped from the cool oil.

"Mmmm, that's being cruel Cammy, you did that on purpose."

Cammy chuckled, "Just wanted to make sure you don't fall asleep." She worked on Eve's tight neck muscles and shoulders. She worked the oil into her and moved down her sleek back and she noticed how Eve's hips and ass wiggled from side to side as she moved lower and lower. She reached Eve's tight butt and held her breath. She picked up the bottle and poured oil on her butt cheeks and it flowed down into her puckered hole.

Eve groaned out, "Oh Cammy, that warming oil is a little hot on my asshole. Please get some of it out, will you please?"

Cammy leaned over Eve's outstretched body, her robe parted and her extremely stiff nipples scraped across Eve's back. She let out a gasp and grabbing a couple tissues from the nightstand, she wrapped them around her index finger and sopped up the oil that collected at Eve's puckered hole. She moved the tissue and did it again, pushing a little deeper and she grinned when she heard Eve let out an even louder groan and she wiggled her ass.

Cammy resumed her massage on Eve's tight ass cheeks and as she worked the muscles there, she found them relax and occasionally she felt Eve's ass flex up and rise off the mattress and push against Cammy's extremely talented hands. She slapped Eve playfully on the butt, "Okay Eve, time to turn over so I can work the muscles on the front of you."

Eve tensed up and let out a long breath of air, "Is that really necessary?"

Cammy chuckled, "Definitely; it's just like washing half a car or basting half a turkey, just turn over and you'll see it will be well worth it.'

Eve flipped over and drew part of her sheet across her chest. She let out a gasp when Cammy grabbed it and pulled it away and tossed it across the bed.

"You won't need that Eve." She started on her shins and soon had Eve at ease and produced several light moans from Eve's lips. She moved higher up Eve's legs and she smiled again when she saw Eve's legs part and she stared down at her slick pussy lips that had parted and she could easily see the juices she was producing. She caught a glimpse of Eve's stiff clit winking at her under the hood of skin. She scooted around and without asking, Eve moved her hair from her neck and shoulders, moving it above her head. She stared up at Cammy and she felt a rush of excitement. She looked down from her face and saw her full, firm tits and she wondered if they tasted as good as they looked. She felt a flutter in her belly and wiggled her hips even more. She closed her eyes when she felt Cammy's hands leave her shoulders and brush over the tops of her pert A-cup breasts.

Cammy loved how tight and firm Eve's small breasts were. She reveled in how erect her dark nubs were and the tiny pebbled aeroules. Her palms brushed over them and she stared at Eve's face. She smiled down at Eve when her eyes opened back up.

Eve licked her lips and whispered out, "Squeeze them Cammy; pinch my nipples, please." She bit down on her lower lip when she did just that. Her eyes fluttered closed again and she let out a gasp and it turned to a moan when Cammy twisted and tugged at those extremely stiff nipples. She moaned louder when Cammy's hands released her nipples and moved down to her heaving belly. Cammy lightly moved around and dragged her plush, firm tits along Eve's slender forearm. She suddenly rose up and patted Eve on her upper thigh, "Okay Eve, I think we're done, so how was your first massage?"

Eve rose up on one elbow and gave Cammy a sly smile, "It was amazing Cammy, but it seems you missed one area."

Cammy looked confused, "Oh is that correct? And where is this area I missed, Eve?"

Eve reached out with her other hand and grabbed Cammy's wrist. She giggled and replied, "Right Here, and I think it really needs a lot of attention." She placed her open palm directly over her sopping pussy. She released Cammy's wrist and when she felt her hand begin to massage that area, she fell back on the bed and drew in a deep, heavy breath of air, "Mmmmm; perfect Cammy, now you're really getting the area that really need attention."

Cammy inverted her palm and ran two fingers up and down the furrow and even though her fingers had a little bit of oil on them, they were now completely coated in Eve's creamy slick juices. Cammy added her thumb to the mix and flicked Eve's stiff bud and she was rewarded with a groan and her hips thrust upward meeting her thumb with enthusiasm. Cammy continued massaging the entire area of Eve's pussy and she dipped one finger into her hole and felt Eve's cunt hole clutch at her finger. Cammy couldn't believe how hot and wet she was.

Ryan and Kristen arrived home after a very rewarding and satisfying meeting with Ed Alzate. They were lucky that the rain stopped before getting to the house. Once in the house they both stopped. Ryan turned to Kristen, "This is unbelievable, I spend the whole day yesterday washing and waxing the wood floors. Look at the mess your sister and her friend made."

Kristen flopped down on the sofa. She felt Ed's cum trying to seep out of the panties covering her juicy hole. "So do something about it Ryan. Go downstairs and get her ass up here. Have the two of them get up here and clean it up. I wouldn't do it if I was you."

He kicked off his wet shoes and put them on the mat just inside the door. He stepped over the puddles of water Eve and Cammy created when they came in during the downpour. He found his socks were wet too and slipped them off. He headed downstairs and stopped when he heard Eve moaning and letting out animal-like grunts. He leaned down and nearly groaned out himself, but he stifled the moan. He took another couple of steps down and watched the erotic scene unfolding before him.

Cammy was on her knees. She was between Eve's wide spread legs and her hand was vigorously fingering and massaging Eve's exposed pussy. Her hand went faster and faster and was soon a blur.

Ryan felt his cock stiffening in his sweatpants. He never had the chance to get off while Ed serviced his wife. Ed finished a little quicker than normal this time and Ryan had to hurry down to the car when Kris came out of the building. He unconsciously rubbed his growing cock as he continued staring at the two young women on the bed. He bit his lip when suddenly Cammy withdrew her hand from between Eve's legs. It was dripping with Eve's cunt juices and as she spread her fingers, Eve's thick creamy cunt juices spider-webbed between her slender fingers. He was stroking his cock harder now and nearly groaned out. Cammy lowered her head and placed her sticky fingers on one knee and her other hand on the other knee. She spread Eve's legs further apart.

Eve's hips thrust upward and Ryan knew Cammy's mouth must have made contact with Eve's pussy. The room was filled with slurping sounds and Eve's even louder moans and groans as she raced towards an explosive orgasm.

Ryan jumped when suddenly there was a hand on the lump poking against hi sweatpants. Kristen came down to see what was keeping Ryan. She squeezed his cock and leaned in and began nibbling at his neck and flicking her tongue along his ear. She whispered, "Now I see what was keeping you so long." She ran her tongue along his ear and stabbed at his earhole. Her hand released his cock and she grabbed hold of the waistband of his sweats and pulled them down. She tossed them up the stairs and clutched at his stiff cock. It was throbbing and she could feel it pulsating in her hand. She leaned in and whispered, "I had my fun with Ed earlier. Now I wanna watch you go down there and fuck Cammy. I betcha she's really, really tight. I heard from Eve that Cammy likes girls and I wanna see how she reacts to having your nice thick cock in that pussy I see waving from side to side at us."

Ryan once again stifled a moan, but knowing he had Kris' blessing, he slowly and as quietly as possible went down the rest of the stairs and stood behind Cammy.

Eve opened her eyes and she let out a gasp when she saw Ryan standing there, his large thick cock stiff as can be. She was going to call out, but stopped when Ryan put his finger to his lips to keep her quiet. She nodded and closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Cammy's shorter, dark hair. She pulled Cammy's face tighter to her pussy. She was so close to cumming and she held Cammy tight to her body.

Ryan slowly knelt down on the bed behind Cammy and she tried to see what was happening. Eve held her tight to her pussy, "Come on Cammy, I'm so close, keep licking me. You're gonna love what's gonna happen."

Cammy tried struggling more, but when she felt a hot, wet piece of meat pressing against her pussy from behind, she struggled harder.

Ryan clutched her hips and held her in place. He lined his cock up with her puffy lips and pushed forward. He groaned as he felt them part and swallow up the large mushroomed head of his cock. He was shocked how hot and tight she was.

Cammy ripped her head from Eve's clutches and threw her head back and in doing this, she caused a couple more inches of Ryan's cock to sink into her pussy. She glared back at him and bared her teeth, "Oh you nasty man, you have me trapped between eating Eve's luscious pussy and escaping your cock." She giggled, "I'll take them both, just please, go slow, fuck I can't believe how thick and hard you are." She lowered her head and began licking and sucking on Eve's pussy even harder. She pushed her ass back against Ryan's invading cock and she let out a shutter as she felt a tiny orgasm building deep in the pit of her stomach.

Ryan looked down and couldn't believe his cock was nearly buried in Cammie's tiny body. He looked from her to Eve. He loved Kristen, but before him were two petite women, the complete opposite of his wife. He reveled in the sleek body swallowing up his cock. He leaned over and began running his hands along her ass and moving below, he teased her clit and felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock. He did this over and over again and she screamed out onto Eve's pussy as she came hard. He released her clit and slid his hands up to her handfuls of her tits. They were firm and fit into his hands perfectly. Her extremely stiff nipples were poking into his palms as he squeezed and tugged at the tips.

Eve was slowly cumming down from her second orgasm. When Ryan buried his cock in her friend, Cammie attacked her clit and sent her over the top. She was lovingly running her fingers through Cammie's damp locks and a movement on the stairs caught her attention. She saw Kristen pulling her dress up off her lush body. Eve saw the large wet spot on the gusset of her panties and she licked her lips. She caught Kristen's attention and crooked her finger at her, urging her to come and join them.

Kristen smiled broadly as she came down the remaining stairs and stood beside the bed and watched her husband's slick cock sliding in and out of Cammie's juice-laden pussy. She turned to Eve when she felt her hand on her arm; she moved over to Eve.

Eve tugged at her arm even harder, "Come on Kris, climb up here and let me take care of that juicy pussy of yours. Loose the panties first, I promise to catch whatever Ed deposited in you and savor every ounce of it."

Ryan heard this and he picked up the pace and pumped in and out of Cammie so hard, he shoved Cammie's mouth harder against Eve's slippery pussy.

Kris climbed up on the bed and threw one leg over Eve's head and slowly lowered her cum-filled pussy to Eve's face. She let out a gasp when Eve's hands came up and parted Kristen's fleshy lips. She poked her tongue in and a gush of hot cream came sliding onto her tongue. It was a mixture of both of their orgasms. It was well mixed seeing it was deposited there about an hour ago. Kris' hands ran through her own hair and she ground her pussy hard against Eve's invading tongue.

Cammie continued licked away at Eve's sloppy cunt and her hands ran up and down Kris' outstretched thighs. She was getting close to cumming again. She was steadily fucking back against Ryan's cock and she clutched at Eve's sticky legs and Kris' too. She suddenly tore her head from Eve's pussy and screamed out, "Oh fuck, fuck me harder Ryan, I'm cumming, slam that thick cock into me faster, yes, yes, I'm cummingggg!" All of a sudden she rose up on her knees and screamed out. Her entire body stiffened and she rolled to one side and in doing so she escaped both Eve's slick pussy and Ryan's cock.

Ryan was kneeling there, his cock swaying from side to side like a fish out of water. It was literally bobbing up and down; dripping with the juices from Cammy's pussy. He stared down at his sister-in-law and scooted between her legs and replaced Cammy's tongue with his cock. He slid in easily, she was that wet. He heard squishing sounds escape her cunt as he pushed forward. His cock was bathed in a combination of her slick juices and Cammy's saliva. He rose up and sucked wildly at Kris' huge tits that dangled and swayed before him.

Kristen clutched at his head as she ground her pussy to her sister's tongue. Her pussy was cleaned out as she felt Eve returning over and over again after she swallowed what she extracted from her pussy. She leaned back and she giggled when Ryan followed. She leaned back against the cool wall of the basement and threw her long auburn hair from her shoulders and rolling her head. She spotted the open nightstand and seeing the dildo she gave Eve and the harness Mandy gave her, a smile crossed her lips. She pushed Ryan back, tearing his mouth from her tits. She rolled off of Eve's face and she planted her shaking legs on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed and had to push Ryan and Eve's hands away. She looked down at Eve, "Why don't you take care of Ryan. He was cut short this morning because Ed was a little too exuberant, if you catch my drift."

Eve giggled, "Oh I know what you mean; he sure left a lot of his exuberance in that juicy pussy of yours." She turned back to Ryan and drew him down to her lithe body and just before she closed her lips on his she whispered out, "You heard your wife; I have to take care of you, start fucking Ryan, and don't hold back. I love what Cammie was doing, but I really need a good stiff cock to really make me cum hard." She kissed him and groaned into his mouth. Her tongue fought with his as she wrapped her long slender legs around him. It was hard to keep him steady because he was so hot to trot and because of all of the oil Cammie spread all over her legs.

Kristen pulled the harness out of the nightstand and slipped into it. She picked up the large black dildo and slipped it into the harness. She walked around to the other side of the bed and lightly tapped Cammie on the shoulder, "Okay Cammie, I believe you had more than enough time to recover from Ryan's cock. I know from talking to Chuck Larabee you're used to black cock." She tapped the large one swaying between her legs, "This one doesn't go soft, so I hope you're ready for a nice long fucking. I can't wait to see you cumming on my cock just like you did on Ryan's. Now get down here and suck it."