Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy slowed her licking of Charlie. She knew she just finished cumming and knew how sensitive she was right now. She looked up and saw her husband running his fingers through Rebecca's hair. He was moaning and thrusting his hips back and forth as Rebecca gobbled up her first cock. She tore her eyes from Kyle and looked down, her breathing grew stronger as she watched her father licking and sucking on Rebecca's juicy cunt. She turned her head even more and saw his cock, stiff and swaying; it was leaking pre-cum from the excitement coursing through his cock. She struggled free from beneath Charlie and scooted over to her father's outstretched legs. She closer her tiny fingers around the base of his cock. She giggled when she saw her fingers didn't meet. She licked her lips; she was salivating, just thinking about sucking on it. She swept a couple stray locks of hair and hooked it behind her ears. She opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock. She smiled when she heard him let out a grunt. She saw how he sucked harder on Rebecca's pussy. She flicked out her tongue, bathing the entire shaft as she bobbed up and down. She pulled back, leaving just the head in. She lapped at the dark purple head, dancing all over the crown and just below. She knew where his most sensitive area was. She swallowed more of his cock and her hair fell around her face and swept over his shaking legs.

Mike loved how Mandy sucked cock, it wasn't her first time doing it and he knew, out of his three daughters; Mandy had the most experience and was the sexiest. He doubled his efforts on Rebecca's pussy, he closed his mouth over her entire pussy and sealing his lips around it, he started sucking. He felt her cuntlips flutter and leak more of her juices. His upper lip rubbed over her clit and he felt it perk up. He sucked harder and drove his tongue into her slick hole.

Rebecca's entire body stiffened and she let out a loud grunt. She exploded, sending a river of juices into his mouth. She tried to suck on Kyle, but she was choking for air. She was glad he noticed this and pulled his cock from her mouth. She reached down and clutched at Mike's head, "Oh fuck, you're incredible Mike! I thought Vanessa was good, you leave her in the dust, keep it up, just a little more and I'll cum...OH SHITTTTTTT!" She thrust her ass off the mattress as she shook and quivered. She fell back to the bed, and wasn't moving. Her chest rose and fell from her heavy breathing, but her body was frozen as aftershocks of her orgasm shot through her body.

Vanessa was lying on her back. Her hands were fisting Charlie's hair as she tightened her cunt muscles. She was coming down from her second orgasm. She tugged at her arms, drawing Charlie up to her.

The two of them were finished, Charlie wondered if either Mike or Kyle fertilized her eggs. She discussed it with Rebecca the night before and they agreed if they had the chance, either one, or both would welcome Mike's sperm, it was going to be a lot cheaper than going to a fertility clinic. Charlie also told Rebecca it would be a lot more enjoyable too. As she cuddled Vanessa, she watched Mandy pop her mouth off of her father's cock. She straddled his hips and slowly swallowed up his thick cock into her tight and experienced pussy.

Mike released Rebecca's pussy, his face was drenched in her juices and as he scooted away from her, he welcomed Mandy. He drew her down into his arms and he smiled when Mandy began kissing and lapping away at the juices that clung to his face. He guided her mouth to his and as he began thrusting up, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. He clutched at her gorgeous tight ass as he guided her up and down.

Kyle was left out in the cold, his saliva covered cock was aching for a release and once Mike abandoned Rebecca's pussy, he crawled around and grabbing her legs, he parted them. He saw how wet and ready she was. He didn't know it, but once he shoved his cock into her, he would be taking her virginity. He hovered over her and saw the look of fear and anticipation in her eyes.

She licked her lips and let out a gasp, "Please take it slow Kyle. I've never fucked a guy before and I'm deadly afraid you'll rip me in two." She reached down and gripping his cock, she guided him to her pussy. She bit down on her lower lip and let out a gasp. She felt the head nuzzle between her tight, juicy lips. She let out a long, nearly silent groan. Her long legs came up and slowly wrapped around his upper thighs.

Kyle wasn't the most experienced lover, but he knew what tight was. He felt like his cock was being squeezed as he slid in deeper. He knew she wasn't lying about never experiencing a cock before. He sank deeper and deeper and he had to slow down, even though she was pulling at his legs, drawing more and more of his cock into her.

Rebecca ran her hands up and down his back; she loved the feeling of a living, breathing cock sliding into her unprotected womb. She knew without a doubt, this wouldn't be the last cock entering her. It was so much better than a cold, fake cock. She loved Charlie, but never knew what she was missing. She felt his belly against hers and she now knew he was fully seeded in her. She tightened her arms and legs around him. She began thrusting upward, urging him on.

Kyle started fucking her steadily. They got into a rhythm and for fucking a man for the first time; she was like a fish to water. They picked up the pace and even Mandy and Mike slowed to watch her lose her virginity.

Rebecca clawed at Kyle's back; she cupped his face and pulled his mouth down to hers. She kissed him passionately and it caused Mandy to get a little jealous. Rebecca tore her mouth from his, "I'm cumming Kyle, please, please, cum with me. Fill my pussy with your hot cum, I want your potent sperm."

Kyle felt like a porn star, giving this lesbian her first orgasm and first dose of cum from a red-blooded male. He combed his fingers though her damp hair and planting his mouth over hers, he kissed her hard and began pumping his hot, creamy cum deep in her pussy. He felt her shake and squeeze his cock as he filled her to overflowing. He felt a hand on his shoulder and it was Mandy.

Mandy wanted some of what he was giving Rebecca and she rolled him off of her and onto his back. She slid off her father's cock. It was glistening with her juices and as the last of Kyle's cum shot from his cock, she caught it with her pussy and sank down onto his cock. She slammed down, taking whatever he had left and fucked him with a frenzied urgency.

Mike was left there, he was on the verge of cumming and he looked to Vanessa and Charlie and they both shook their heads and said at the same time, "Sorry Mike, we're done." Charlie continued, "Looks like Rebecca is still ready for more, shove that cock in her and fill her with your sperm. I know she'll be more than willing to take your cum."

He looked to Rebecca and saw her arms were extended. He saw Kyle's cum seeping out of her pussy. He was too far gone to worry about having his son-in-law's cum coating his cock. He slid over to Rebecca and drove into her. He was thicker and even though she just came and was full of Kyle's cum, she was still rather tight. He fucked her at a furious pace. He clutched at her firm, full tits. He teased her rock-hard nipples as he slammed into her.

Rebecca never knew what she was missing, but wasn't going to live without this any longer. She met every one of his thrusts with feverous thrusts of her own. She started cumming when she felt Mike's fingers playing with her clit. She knew he was a lot more experienced in making love and she urged him on, "Come on Mike, you gave me several orgasms, please let me give you one. Fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop until you fill my slimy cunt with your hot potent cum. Come on, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She started cumming and raked her nails over his back.

Mike couldn't hold off any longer and began pumping his hot cum in her unprotected womb. Stream after hot stream of his sperm fill her. He collapsed against her as he shook and creamed in her tight cunt.

After several minutes, he rolled off of her and drew her into his arms. She clung to him and felt a mixture of his and Kyle's cum seeped out of her pussy.

One by one, they got up and two at a time went and showered. The six of them ended up in the sauna where they relaxed and nearly fell asleep. Kyle and Mandy finally dressed and headed back home.

Charlie, Rebecca, Vanessa and Mike crawled back into the bed and fell asleep. During the night, they woke, fucked and sucked and fell back asleep. In the morning they did it again and after another shower, they dressed and Mike and Vanessa returned home.

A couple months later both Rebecca and Charlie came over and knocked anxiously on the Baxter's front door, they had great news, they were both pregnant, but neither of them wanted to find out who the biological father was. Sometime during the next month, they moved away and had their house sold, both carrying either Mike's or Kyle's baby in them.

Mike informed Kyle he may have been a father, but told him Charlie and Rebecca didn't want either of them to know who the father was. "You know Kyle; I think it's time for you and Mandy to have a family of your own. Just let Vanessa and me know when you decide to begin. I don't need another daughter, but would love to be a grandfather again."

Kyle understood and nodded, "I'll talk to Mandy, but the way she loves having sex with you and Ryan, I don't see us trying for a baby soon. I wouldn't want to give up having sex with Vanessa, Eve or Kristen either."

Mike slapped him on the shoulder, "Good, I was hoping you'd say that, how about a family party tomorrow, I miss Eve and Kristen since they moved away."

"Now you're talking Mr. Baxter!"