Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammie looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler. Her mouth opened to protest, but she was cut off by Kristen thrusting forward, sending several inches of the thick black dildo in between her lips and into her mouth. She let out a muffled groan and reached out and grabbed hold of Kristen's ample hips. She held her steady and ran her hands around to her ass. She squeezed both cheeks as she closed her lips tighter, allowing just part of the dildo to slip into her mouth.

Kristen smiled down at Cammie and running her hands through her dark damp hair and brushed the back on her hand along Cammie's cheek gently. She loved how Cammie's dark eyes focused on the black phallic and she dipped her head, taking, more of it into her mouth.

Beside them Eve was tired of being on her back, "Can we switch up Ryan; I'd really love for you to fuck me from behind. That was I can watch Cammie and Kristen; I saw her grab my strap-on and if I know Kristen, she's going to use that monster on her."

Ryan slowed to a stop and running his hands along her slick thighs, he patted her, "Sure, why not, I could use a break too. I was so close to cumming and after pounding both you and Cammie, I'll last a lot longer, but seeing that cute ass of yours wiggling from side to side, it may get a little rough."

She giggled and rolled over. Her back was red and covered in sweat from lying on her back so long. She knelt facing her sister and best friend. She threw her long silky hair over her shoulder and watched Kris fucking Cammie's mouth.

Kris looked over at Eve and turned back to Cammie, "That looks interesting, wanna try that for a while?"

Cammie didn't reply, she just rolled over and faced Eve. She knelt there swaying her tight butt from side to side, tempting Kris to mount her. She leaned forward and cupped Eve's chin and just as her lips met Eve's, she felt the large black fake dick part her puffy lips and enter her juice-laden pussy. She gasped into Eve's mouth and the two of them Frenched one another as the husband and wife team fucked them both doggy.

Eve pushed back against Ryan's large hard cock. She kissed Cammie harder and she braced herself up on one arm as she reached out and played with Cammie's swaying tits. Her kisses got even more intense as she felt another orgasm growing stronger. Ryan pluck-away at her clit from beneath and his other hand caressed and played with her ass and asshole. She tore her mouth form Cammie's and dropping her head to the mattress. She pushed harder against him and exploded, creaming all over his cock.

Ryan was beyond the point of holding off any longer. He felt Eve cumming all over his cock and her cunt tighten around him. Seeing his gorgeous wife slamming that fake cock in and out of Cammie, seeing her large tits and her long hair swaying about, he lost it and began pumping his load into his sister-in-law's unprotected cunt. He grunted out, "I sure hope you're on the pill Eve. I'd hate to be the one to make two of the Baxter girls pregnant.

Eve giggled and groaned as her orgasm grew stronger. She felt his hot sperm filling her aching hole and as always, she was going to fuck with him some more, "Oh No! What did you do Ryan, I'm unprotected and this time of the month, I'm ripe and fertile."

He pulled out of her and watched his semen flowing out of her pink and puffy pussy. He had the look of terror on his face and then he saw Kristen chuckling, "Damn you Eve, don't you ever tire of fucking with me?'

She patted her sloppy pussy, "Aw, I wouldn't talk about fucking with someone Ryan, look what you just did. Come on over here and cuddle with me and watch my sister fuck my best friend."

He did as she requested and the two of them clung together as Kristen pumped that big black dildo in and out of Cammie. It was positioned perfectly and as Cammie ground her ass against the invading strap-on, the base continually rubbed hard against Kristen's clit.

She pulled on Cammie's hair and as she turned to meet her, their mouths locked together and their moans were muffled as they both raced to a crushing orgasm.

Ryan and Eve were getting nasty as she threw one leg over his and they stroked each other. Eve's hand was a blur stroking his cock and he had three fingers buried in her snatch. His fingers and palm were covered in a mixture of his sperm and her juices.

Kristen tore her mouth from Cammie's and bit on her shoulder as her orgasm overtook her and she clung to Cammie. She too was cumming and the entire basement was filled with the sexy stench of sex and the sounds of heavy breathing.

Over at the Baxter house, while all of this was happening, Mike (Time Allen) pressed the remote and the garage door rolled up. He drove his motorcycle in and was followed by Charlie. They were both drenched being caught in the same downpour Cammie and Eve were, but driving at fifty-five, the rain drenched them quicker and they were sopping wet. He turned off the bike and removed his helmet. Mike's head was the only thing dry on his body.

Charlie (Andrea Bendewald) took her helmet off too and she too, had that part of her dry also. She shook her head and her long platinum blonde hair tumbled down around her shoulders. The bottom portion of her hair was quickly wet as it sucked up the water covering her leather jacket's shoulders. She was chuckling, "You look like a drowned rat Mike."

He guided her to the mirror on the back of the door leading to the house, "I wouldn't chuckle too much Charlie, take a look at yourself."

She let out groan; Rebecca and Vanessa are probably in the same state. They must have been caught in the downpour at the art-fair. Just look at me, I feel like these pants are a second skin and I didn't bring my keys to get into the house." She unzipped her jacket and shook it out and hung it up in the hook beside the stairs to the house.

He smiled and looked at her alright. Her tight bubble butt and lush thighs were in perfect view as the black jeans clung to her every curve. He licked his lips, "You know, if you take off your boots and follow me, you can use the shower in our suite. Vanessa should have something in there for you to slip into until we make sure Rebecca and Vanessa are back."

She gave him a sexy smile, "Are you trying to get me out of my clothes, Mike? You know the only guy I'd fall for is John Elway."

He pulled open the door after removing his boots, "Follow me and for your information, John Elway is the only guy I'd strip for too."

She laughed out loud and that broke the tension in the garage. She followed him up the stairs and couldn't resist checking out his butt as he climbed the stairs to the bedroom suite. She mumbled under her breath as they entered the bedroom, "Mmmm not bad for an old fart."

He turned and looked back at her and his eyes focused on her chest. Wearing a tight pullover white turtleneck, the water nearly made the material see-through and it showed her lace white bra beneath it and her stiff rosy red nipples, "What are you talking about?"

She cleared her throat, "My eyes are up here Mike. Uh, did I say that out loud?"

He grinned at her, "Yeah you did, and as for your eyes, well their not poking through your shirt and winking at me." He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her toward the full length mirror on the bathroom door."

"OH fuck, I didn't realize, sorry for the distraction."

He chuckled, "No problem Charlie, nice to see even a lesbian can wear sexy underwear."

She chuckled and turned towards the bathroom and crossing her arms, she drew the shirt up over her head and not looking back, tossed it over her shoulder and it landed on his arm. "Just because I act like a man and like women, doesn't mean I have to dress like a longshore man." She unclipped the bra and tossed it over her shoulder to him too. Her long, damp platinum blonde hair cascaded over her long, sleek back. She wiggled out of her sopping jeans, taking her lace panties with them and tossed them to him too. Her tight, bubble butt glared at him as she opened the frosted glass shower door and disappeared before he could react.

Mike had a raging hard-on, even though she was a lesbian, he still could admire the female form. He strolled into the bathroom and saw the shadow of her sexy body stepping under the steaming hot spray. He found a couple towels and placed them on the towel warmed he had installed. He stripped off his clothes and wrapped one of the towels around his waist and waited for her to finish. He hoped he'd get another glimpse of her body before wrapping it in one of the warm towels.

Charlie turned in the shower, giving him a view of the front of her slick body, even though it was through frosted glass, her lush curves were able to be made out. "Hey old man, do you have any shampoo out there? Something that doesn't have wood scent in the description would be nice."

He found a bottle of Vanessa's expense shampoo and called out to her, "Can you catch it if I toss it over the top. Vanessa would kill me if this broke, it cost her, I mean me, a fortune."

"Don't bother." She opened the door and grinned at him, "I see you're raring to go." She looked down and saw the tenting in his towel. "Why don't you lose the towel and step in here and help me wash my hair. That way if you drop the bottle and break it, Vanessa will blame you and not me."

He cleared his throat, "You want me in there, naked with you? I thought you were a lesbian."

She chuckled, "Well, yeahhhhh, but I still need my hair washed and nothing like someone, anyone washing it other than me." She stepped back and watched as he uncomfortably lost the towel and stepped into the shower. She giggled this time, "Listen old man, I need my hair washed, not cream rinsed, you forgot the shampoo."

He shook his head and stammered, "See that Charlie, you got me all confused. I never showered with a lesbian before. Hold on, I'll be right back." He came back with the shampoo and looked down at her, "Okay Charlie, turn around and step under the water and get your hair wet. I'm not sure, but that's how Vanessa does it. Do lesbians wash their hair differently?"

She cracked up, "No, no we don't, I was just waiting to make sure you had the shampoo this time. What was that crack about showering with a lesbian, what do we have different parts than normal women do?"

He let out a groan, "Just forget about it will ya. You got me babbling about things I know nothing about, get under the spray please."

She did as he requested and she felt his stiffening cock brush against her hip as he stepped closer. She stepped out from under the spray and ran her thigh against his stiff cock. She let out a gasp and stood perfectly still, "I'm waiting."

He cleared his throat again, "Sorry Charlie!" He laughed out loud; I didn't mean it to come out like that. You certainly are not a tuna from the Star-Kist commercial. Sorry, I was just admiring your hair; it's very long and sexy. I've asked Vanessa to grow hers longer, but she says it too much of a hassle to keep styled." He poured the shampoo into her scalp and began to wash it gently, gathering up the longer locks and sliding them along her head.

She let out a moan, "Mmmm, I just love having my hair washed by someone else. As for my long hair, I know what she means and you too. I've asked Rebecca to grow hers longer too, but she gives me the same excuse, thank you for noticing it. It's nice to hear, ever from a heterosexual."

He began working his fingers in it harder and it produced longer and louder moans and groans, "So tell me Charlie, have you always been a homosexual. That sounds rough, have you always been gay?"

She chuckled, "No, not always, I had a very big mean streak in me before I became jolly and gay. But seriously, no after high school and finding out I didn't like cocks that much, especially when they were attached to macho men. In college I roomed with a lesbian and she sorta turned me on to women. I guess I could be considered bi-sexual. I never been revolted by men, I just prefer women."

Charlie leaned back and felt Mike's stiff cock; it wasn't as hard as before as he became accustomed to being in the shower with a naked lesbian. She began to get a little more turned on by this. She knew he saw her as a person now, not as a sex object. She was determined to change that, if what she wanted to happen was going to occur.

Mike urged her back under the hot shower spray, "Close your eyes and enjoy this part. I know I like this part the best when rinsing off. "He watched the large white suds flowing out of her long locks, the large clumps running down the front and back of her. The suds settling on her large, firm beasts and some more floated onto her bubble butt and between those luscious tight cheeks of her ass.

"Mmmm, you're so right Mike; please use your hands to make sure you get all of the suds out." Her head rolled around as she felt his strong fingers working into her scalp. She swayed a little and nearly lost her balance. One hand shot out and grabbed for the wall, while the other hand shot back and clutched at his cock that was pressing against her hip.

It was Mike's turn to let out a moan and suddenly Charlie turned in his grasp and her lips were on his. He was shocked at first, but recovered quickly as his fingers combed through her wet hair and his grip tightened as he started returning her kiss. He felt her large, firm breasts with those extremely stiff and red nipples scraped against his hair covered chest. He slipped one hand down her back and clutched at her gorgeous ass cheeks and he squeezed and pulled her tighter to his raging cock.

Charlie was panting hard and grinding her pussy and tits against his hard body. She needed to breath and pulling her mouth from his, she rested her head on his shoulder. Her hands ran over his body. She teased his ass, tickling his butt hole with her finger; while her other hand lightly wrapped around his cock. She tightened her grip and stroked it harder when she shivered and groaned as Mike attacked her long slender neck.

Mike's lips and tongue drew along the sensitive flesh and capturing one of her earlobes. He nipped at it and let out tiny puffs of warm air on her ear.

Charlie's legs started to give way. She mustered up as much strength as she could; she pushed him away and stared into his eyes. "I guess the guys I spent time with were novices. You've gotten me so hot. I haven't felt this way with a man since... well forever!" She clutched at his forearms and held steady, "Do you mind if we get out of here and dry off and take this to the bedroom...that is, if you wouldn't mind?"

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question Charlie? Are you giving me the option of either taking you to bed, or what...? Finding out if Vanessa and Rebecca want to tell us about their experiences at the antique market?"

She ran her hands through her long wet hair and chuckled. She poked him on the arm, "Okay, I guess that really wasn't much of a choice, but I don't know what the protocol is for inviting a man to bed."

He turned off the water and taking her by the hand, led her out of the shower. He wrapped one of the large warm towels around her sleek body. He smiled when he saw the expression of sure pleasure as she curled up in the warm towel.

She let out a gasp, "Oh my God Mike, this is heavenly. Where can I get one of these? I don't think I'll ever be able to take another shower, especially in the winter without one." She hugged the towel to her body and she walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. She bounced up and down slightly, "Mmmm, I really think I'm gonna like this."

Mike entered the room with a towel around his waist and he had another one in one of his hands and a brush in the other. "Spin around Charlie, I'll show you what I do for Vanessa when I'm in the mood for----well you know."

She giggled and twisted around and the towel around her parted slightly and flashed her trimmed pussy to him. She saw where he was looking and she turned a little more, giving him an even better view. She let out a groan and leaned back against him.

Mike unfolded one of the other warm towels and wrapped it around her head. He gently patted her hair and squeezed out a lot of the moisture. He began to tousle her hair and he laughed when she leaned back and her moans grew louder. He pulled the towel off and turning it, he rested the warmer side on her shoulders and beneath her damp air. "Hold you head steady, Charlie." He picked up the brush and starting lower, he brushed out her longer strands of hair. He slowly worked higher until he was taking long brush strokes from her head, all the way down to the middle of her back.

Charlie was smiling and giggling as he continued and her giggles turned to loud moans. "Oh Mike, you have no idea how much I love this. Hell, my hair is nearly dry and I never had my hair dried this quickly without using a hair dryer." She reached up and grabbed hold of his wrist and turning on the bed, she planted a soft, moist kiss on the back of his hand. "I think that is enough for now. I may need another dose of that after we finish. I have to let you know, I get a little wild in bed and my hair is a total mess tangled and what guys called, "That just fucked look." What do you say, wanna see if you can mess it up?"

He dropped the brush and used his hand to comb through her nearly dry long platinum blonde hair and cupped her cheek, "I'd be honored to brush it again, but only if it's a real mess."

She spun around and flopped down on the bed. In doing so, the towel came open and fell to the bed. Her long silky platinum and gold hair spilled over the pillows and framed her face. Her dark blue eyes watched as Mike knelt over her, taking in her luscious curves.

Mike slowly lowered his body, his thick, stiff cock slid through the groove of her pussy, wetting it with her juices. The head scraped against her clit and he saw she shutter and wrapped her long arms around his neck. He caught her mouth with his and they fought back and forth and he saw she was without a doubt the dominant in her relationship with Rebecca. He clutched at her head, fisting her hair he pulled her head off the pillow and kissed her so hard, it took her breath away.

Charlie tore her mouth from his and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She sucked and nipped at him and let out a groan she he pulled away and began moving downward. He left tiny bites along her neck and shoulder. He did the same to the upper slopes of her heavy breasts. He took notice, they were not as large as Vanessa's, but were firmer, fuller and her dark nipples were extremely stiff.

Her hands went to his head and crushed his head to her ripe nipple, "Oh yessssssssssss Mike, suck them hard, bite them, make me scream. Oh fuck, yes, yes, just like that. Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming! Rebecca is always so gentle and I like it rough once in a while, don't let up, please, please, oh shhhhhhhhit!"

Mike ravished her lush tits and as he moved from one to the other, his other hand was rolling, tweaking and pulling on the other stiff nipple. He pressed his hip against her hot mound and felt a gush of wetness sliding down his thigh. He pressed harder as he rocked back and forth stimulating her clit with his hip bone.

Charlie was thrashing all over the bed. Her long silky hair that looked incredible earlier was now a tousled mess and looking down at her it looked even more alluring.

Mike managed to break free from her grip, but not for long. When Charlie was seeing where he was going, her hands clutched at his head again and pushed downward, she wanted him between her legs. He wasn't moving at a quick enough pace for her liking.

Mike planted hot, wet kisses on her hot sensitive skin as he moved closer and closer to her hot, juicy pussy. His fingers raked over her squirming thighs and pushing them further apart, he left hot puffs of air on her fleshy lips. He stuck out his tongue and left a trail of saliva from her quivering thigh to her pussy. He darted around, teasing her relentlessly. He moved to her other leg and did the same. His hands slid beneath her and cupping her lush ass cheeks, he lifted her up, serving her pussy to himself as if it was a platter. He let out a grunt and just before he buried his face in her pussy, he grunted out, "Hold on Charlie, you wanted it rough and intense, that's exactly what you're gonna get!" He buried his face in her pussy and opening wide; he managed to envelope nearly all of her pussy. He tightened his lock on her and slowly began sucking, sucking harder and harder and creating a vacuum, he could feel her cuntlips flutter and began to be drawn into his mouth. It was followed with a gush of her cream and the harder he sucked, the more fluids oozed out of her and ran down his throat.