Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Vanessa was ready, more than ready and her arms circled Rebecca's slimmer, taller body. She pulled her tight to her and felt her tits flatten out against Rebecca's firmer, smaller tits. Her tongue darted out and moved between her lips and fenced with Rebecca's small tentative tongue. She let out a gasp when Rebecca pulled back and dove in and attacked the sensitive flesh on her neck, just below her ear. Vanessa's moans grew louder and she wound her legs around Rebecca's legs and locked her ankles just below her tight ass. She humped upward, trying to make greater contact on her aching clit. She relaxed and let out a deep breath as Rebecca's lips and tongue attacked her neck and ear. She combed her fingers through Rebecca's short dark blonde hair. She smiled up at her as she stopped and whispered out to Vanessa, "You're gorgeous Vanessa and I can't wait to explore every square inch of your body. Hold on, you're in for a bumpy ride."

Rebecca nuzzled Vanessa's neck and attacked her ear again. She moved to her shoulders and kissed along her upper arm. She moved to the left and her cheek scraped across Vanessa's ripe, stiff nipple. Her hot breath on the tip made Vanessa shiver and moan. Her lips closed around the crinkled tip and her tongue flicked out. She rolled the large tip around and around and around.

Vanessa knew she was teasing her and her fingers tightened in Rebecca's short hair and crushed her face to her nipple. She groaned out, "Stop teasing me Rebecca, suck it! I need to know how you feel about me." She arched her back and groaned louder when Rebecca replied with her mouth.

Rebecca sucked harder, but didn't stop there. She continued to suck harder and harder, drawing more tit flesh between her lips. She had the entire crown, the nipple and aeroule between her lips and at the same time, her tongue whipped out and ran around the pebbled bumps surrounding the large red nipple. She nipped at it and after every two or three deep sucking's; she would nip at the entire crown. She released the breast and moved to the other one giving it the same treatment. Her hands were busy too. One hand ran down Vanessa's lush body and finding her fleshy cuntlips, she caught one lip between two fingers and rolled it. She dipped a finger into her juicy hole and was shocked how hot and wet she was. Her other hand worked over the saliva covered nipple she just left, wanting to keep her excitement at a high level.

Vanessa was gasping for air as her first orgasm from a real lesbian overtook her body. She thrust her pussy up against Rebecca's active fingers as she squeezed her legs around the invading hand. She tried to press her clit against Rebecca's hand, but she was too foxy and skimmed away, keeping Vanessa's level rising upward slowly to the peak she wanted her at.

All of a sudden Rebecca released Vanessa's large mounds and dove downward. Her mouth replaced her hand and she slid her slime cover finger under Vanessa and finding her puckered hole, she shoved her cum-coated finger up Vanessa's ass with one quick motion. When she did this, Vanessa arched her back and this gave Rebecca more space, adding a second finger up her ass and clamping her mouth over her weeping pussy. She started slow, flicking her tongue from side to side and up and down, teasing those fleshy lips and weeping hole. She drew first one lip and then the other lip between her lips and sucking lightly, she dipped her tongue into the steamy hole. She released those lips and finally moved up slightly and darting her tongue out, she managed to uncover Vanessa's hooded clit. She gently rolled it around, knowing just how sensitive it would be. She got it nice and wet and as Vanessa got used to the simulation, she gently drew it between her lips. She flicked it a little faster and sucked harder. She increased the beat and Vanessa was going into orbit.

Vanessa's hands were clawing at Rebecca's head, she was pushing and pulling, not knowing what she wanted, she just knew the feeling was unbelievable and she was in the edge and letting out a blood-curdling scream, she fell back lifelessly to the bed as she came. She came hard and her entire body was stiff as a board. She finally dropped back and let out several loud gasps, drawing in and releasing long breaths of air. She rolled her hips and her legs were sliding up and down, swaying from side to side as she felt Rebecca holding her hips as still as possible and her tongue and lips continued to tease her clit, not with the rough treatment Mike used to do. She knew Rebecca knew how sensitive one's clit was after cumming and she was glad Rebecca was there and not an inexperienced man.

Rebecca slowly released her hold on Vanessa's pussy. She skimmed up Vanessa's body and planted her lips on Vanessa's. She swept a couple loose locks of hair from her forehead and smiled down at her, "So tell me, was this your first experience with a woman?"

Vanessa raised her head and planted a soft kiss on her lips and shook her head and giggled, "Well, yes and no."

Rebecca had a confused look on her face, "I don't understand, what do you mean?"

She ran her fingers through Rebecca's damp hair, "Well, I've been with a few women, Carol Larabee, Cammie Harris, she's living with the Larabees. Also had encounters with my three daughters, Kristen, Mandy and Eve, but the difference is that, other than Cammie, she is just twenty, all of them are in relationships with men. You're my first real lesbian and I have to tell you, there is a big difference. You are so sure of yourself and know what to do and how to do it. As for me, and the others I've been with, we sorta know what to do, we mainly do what we like having done to us. Does that make sense?"

Rebecca slid off of Vanessa and turned on her side. Facing Vanessa who rolled onto her side too, facing Rebecca, "Yeah I know exactly what you mean. You're not the first novice I've been with. I could tell it wasn't your first time with a woman, but wanted to be sure. As for a season lesbian, the main difference is how we're more sure of ourselves and know what we like and what we like to do."

Vanessa ran her hand up and down Rebecca's slender body, caressing her petite curves, even though she wasn't that short. "So tell me, what do you like having done to you? I wanna satisfy you the way you did me."

Rebecca smiled from ear to ear, "Mmmm, well I like mostly the same things I did to you, wanna try some of them now?" Without waiting, she rolled the rest of the way over onto her back and extended her arms to invite Vanessa to come into her embrace.

Vanessa went willingly and her large breasts swayed from side to side until them crushed against Rebecca's smaller, firmer breasts. She lowered her body and settled onto Rebecca's inviting figure. She captured Rebecca's lips with hers and they kissed without any urgency. Slowly the kisses grew hotter and as lips parted, tongues danced from one mouth to the other. Lips closed around lips and tongues and sucked back and forth.

Rebecca was moaning, she was enjoying everything Vanessa was doing to her. Her hands floated through Vanessa's hair and tightening her fists, she tugged at it, as she try to guide Vanessa down her body to where she really wanted her.

Vanessa got the hint and even though she wanted to continue kissing Rebecca's lips, she moved to her neck and nuzzled it, attacking her ear and when she felt Rebecca shiver, it increased her confidence and she moved away from her neck and traveled down towards her breasts. Her tongue darted out and flicked around the button sized aeroules and perky nipple. She plucked away at the entire crown and when she felt it perk up, Vanessa had her mouth filled with tit flesh. She sucked harder drawing in more and more and when she moved to the second mound, the first one was dripping with her saliva. Her hand moved lower and was already preparing Rebecca's pussy for her mouth. She released Rebecca's other breast and she was going to move downward, but she was guided back to the first wet breast. She looked up at Rebecca, "You like that, huh? I just adore your tits; mine are way too big, yours remind me of Mandy's, smaller but just as full and just as firm." She played with them both, moving back and forth for several minutes until she had Rebecca panting loudly.

"Please, please Vanessa, my little cunny needs attention. You got me so hot; I need your mouth on my pussy." She let out a gasp when she felt Vanessa's tongue dart in and out of her belly button as her fingers squeezed Rebecca's camel toe. It was tight-lipped but full of blood and very pretty. She stopped and gazed up at Rebecca and giggled, "I wanna try something on you that Mike does to me. It's amazing; it's something I've learned from having him do it to me. If something happens over at my house between Mike and Charlie and he tries this out on her, I know she'll want you to experience it, are you game?"

Rebecca's hands gently caressed both of Vanessa's cheeks and she whispered, "Oh my Lord Vanessa, I just hope it's half as good as you make it out to be. Please, I'm all in, my body is yours to play with, take me!" She shivered as she felt Vanessa's hot breath on her pussy. She filled her lungs and slowly let it out. She felt Vanessa's lips close over her pussy. Slowly she felt like there was a lip-lock suction closing over her pussy. She felt her pussy, her clit, her hole being pulled harder and harder. She imagined it to having her foot being caught in the drain of her bathtub as it was being drained. She clutched at Vanessa's hair, she tightened her fingers and as her ass came off the mattress; her pussy was pushed and drawn into Vanessa's mouth. She let out a scream and her entire body stiffened and fell back to the bed when she felt Vanessa add her tongue to the mix. She drove the tongue into the wide-spread hole.

Vanessa sucked harder; her hands were beneath Rebecca's body, cupping her pert, firm ass cheeks. She pulled Rebecca's arched body to her face. She reveled in how Rebecca reacted to the act she perfected after having it done over and over again on her by Mike. She drove her tongue into the slick hole between those now, pouty, parted lips. She sucked harder and her upper lip drew the clit harder against her upper teeth and she heard Rebecca scream out and Vanessa was rewarded with a large dose of Rebecca's slick, slimy cream. She was breathing heavily through her nose, but she had to release her vacuum hold on her pussy. She had to swallow hard because she was swamped with a little too much juice coming from Rebecca's cunt. Her lips chin and cheeks were shiny and slick from all of the juices expelled from Rebecca's pussy.

Rebecca was gasping for air as her entire body quivered. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she placed her hand on her forehead, "Oh my god Vanessa, if Charlie and Mike did hook up, I know she'll go insane if he does to her what you did to me. You have to teach me that. Are you sure you're not a lesbian? You could write a book about that act, I'd buy it." She pulled her up to her and she rained kisses all over her face, she loved tasting herself on the lips of another female and Vanessa was no different.

They cuddled and pulled the comforter up and teased and played lightly with each other's bodies. Suddenly there was a ruckus coming from the living room and suddenly the bedroom door flew open and in walked Charlie, Mike, Mandy and Kyle.

Charlie saw the two women cuddling in the bed and she called out, "Well, well, well, look at these two Mike. You were worried about what did in your bed, just look at what my wife is doing on my bed. So Rebecca, are you going to invite us to join the two of you?" Without waiting for an answer, Charlie moved around the bed and stood on the side where Vanessa was spread out; she was joined by Mandy.

Mike moved around to the side where Rebecca was laid out; he was joined by Kyle. Mike pulled her away from Vanessa as Charlie threw the comforter back, exposing the two women naked and giggling. Mike and Kyle quickly stripped off their clothes and scooted onto the bed and surrounded the lesbian.

Vanessa looked up at Charlie and chuckled, "I see you went through my wardrobe, nice to see the pants fit you."

Charlie began tugging down the jeans, "Yeah, they were a perfect fit, but your sweater was a little large seeing I'm not quite as large as you in the breast department." She reached down and grabbing hold of the bottom of the sweater, she pulled it up and over her head. She stood there naked and knelt down beside Vanessa who had scooted over lying crossways on the bed, making room for all six to play together.

Mandy turned her back to her mother who was lying flat on the bed, "Mom, could you unzip me? Kyle and I weren't expecting to come over here and I threw on this dress." She sat down, nearly on her mother's head and she giggled when she felt her mother's hands shaking. She felt her dress going slack and she shrugged; the dress fell to her waist. She was naked beneath the dress and standing up, she wiggled her hips and the dress slipped from her lush body. She kicked it aside and slipped to the bed on the other side of her mother. She felt several hands on her body and turning her head, she saw Kyle's and Rebecca's gentler hands on her body.

Rebecca was mesmerized by Vanessa's middle daughter. She looked nothing like either of her parents, coal black hair and her skin tone was darker than either of them. She loved how high-standing her breasts were and remembered how hers used to look that way when she was just twenty-two. Her gaze shifted downward and she licked her lips, just thinking about parting those dark, fleshy lips and exploring Mandy's juicy pussy. Her attention quickly shifted as she felt two pairs of hands on her slender, shapely body. She looked up at both Mike and Kyle, her gaze dropped to two cocks, both stiff and she shivered. Partly from the excitement of what she would soon be experiencing, partly because she was technically a virgin. Her hymen was gone, but not from a real penis, but a fake one used many years ago by one of her first lesbian lovers. Her eyes kept darting from one to the other and she looked up at Mike when he spoke.

"Rebecca, there isn't any reason to be afraid of either one of them, they won't bite. They may spit and leak, but only if you play with them. Now as for me, I'm not so sure about Kyle here, but I do bite, not hard, just enough to let you know I'm interested." He chuckled, "You can ask Charlie, she didn't mind as a matter of fact, I did suck her, really, really hard and she loved it." His hand moved from her knee and slid slowly up her thigh. He saw her part them willingly.

Rebecca cleared her throat, "Um, is that the thing you use on Vanessa? If it is, you can suck and bite all you want. I have to tell you, she did it to me and I can't remember the last time I came so hard or for so long."

Charlie turned from Vanessa and cleared her throat, "Thanks for that Rebecca, but I have to agree. Mike used that technique on me and I can't remember the last time I came so hard. It seemed to go on forever. I had to open my eyes and make sure a woman wasn't going down on me."

Mike yelled out, "Hey, both of you, you know I'm right here, I'm a living breathing man, not liking being objectified." He looked to Rebecca, I don't wanna brag, but you have to remember that Vanessa learned this technique from me. It can be copied, but just like a fine painting, the original is and will always be the best."

Vanessa turned away from Mandy who was nuzzling her neck and giggled, "I have to agree Rebecca, he can't be copied, just ask Mandy here.

Mandy leaned over and offered up one of her firm tits to her mother, "Mom's right Rebecca, she's given me a fantastic orgasm with her mouth, but Dad...wow! I went ballistic and felt like my pussy was being sucked out of my groin. I was quivering for an hour afterwards."

Charlie giggled as she lapped away at Vanessa's large, stiff nipple, "Mandy's right, he is special, now enough praising him, can't you see his head is swelling and I'm not talking about the one between his legs." She drifted downward and was soon lapping away at the puffy, thick lips of Vanessa's juicy cunt.

Rebecca watched and felt a little jealousy as she looked on. Charlie was lost in the rich folds of Vanessa's cunt and she looked on as Mandy scooted around and reaching up, she drew her lover's pussy down to her rich, full lips. She let out a gasp when she saw Mandy's tongue dart out and probe between Charlie's blood-engorged cuntlips.

Kyle was getting a little anxious as he gripped his cock and ran it across Rebecca's cheek. A drop of his pre-cum leaked out and left a streak along her cheek from her jaw to the corner of her mouth.

Rebecca turned her head and she was confronted with his cock. Her tongue darted out and she had her first taste of male semen. She drew it into her mouth and the taste wasn't completely revolting to her.

Down a few feet lower, Mike moved closer and closer to her weeping pussy. He inhaled her scent and knew she was ripe for a tongue lashing. He started off slow, not wanting to scare her away. It was bad enough Kyle was pressing his cock against her cheek and lips. He didn't wanna dive in and have her freeze up. He flicked up and down and sucked lightly on her pussy. He darted upward and he uncovered her clit. Capturing it, he sucked on it lightly and he felt her flinch. He sucked a little harder and he heard her groan.

Rebecca's mouth dropped open and it gave Kyle the opening he was looking for, her mouth. He pushed forward and she let out a grunt and a gasp. She tried to close her mouth, but four inches of stiff cock was buried in her mouth. She tried pulling back, but Kyle reached out and clutched at her curly hair. He held her steady, but realized, seeing the shock in her eyes not to press any further until she was accustomed to having a real, blood pumping cock in her mouth. She was breathing heavily through her nose, not willing to open and be saddled with any more of his cock.

The mouth and tongue tantalizing her pussy down below was sending waves of pleasure coursing through her lithe body. She was having a difficult time lying still. With every stroke of Mike's tongue on her clit and every suck with his lips, she was tempted to react, her problem was; she didn't know how to react. As if by pure animal instinct, she began licking the pulsating cock that was in her mouth. She flicked out all along the thick piece of meat in her mouth. She opened her mouth a little bit and began bobbing up and down, not very much, but just enough to assure Kyle he wasn't doing something she was completely against.

Beside them Charlie was in heaven. She was the meat between two luscious women. She had the privilege of sampling Mandy a few hours ago and found her ready and willing to lick and suck the cum her father deposited in her pussy a few minutes before that. Charlie liked sucking the cum Kyle shot into Mandy. It wasn't revolting as she through it would be. She liked the mixture of both male and female excretions that she was able to taste and swallow. Now she would wash that away with Vanessa's juices, much tastier to her. She lapped away and sucked hard, she hadn't perfected Mike's move, but knew in time; both Rebecca and she would test it out, over and over again till they did perfect it."

Mandy already licked both Charlie and her mother. She wanted to try out Rebecca, but knew the way her husband and father had her occupied; she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell at getting that chance. She concentrated on Charlie and found her more than willing to accept her oral skills.

Mike was slowly picking up the pace of lapping away at Rebecca. He had her on the cusp of an orgasm. He wanted her to have a small one, sorta prime the pump before really getting down to a serious orgasm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers