Last Man Standing Unexpected Rain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

Charlie was screaming at the top of her lungs. "OH FUCK, YOU'RE INSANE MIKE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CUMMING AGAIN SO SOON!" She thrashed around, clawing at his head and shoulders. Her legs wrapped around whatever she could get a grip on. She arched her back and bucked against him. She fell back to the bed and immediately thrust upward again. She rolled her head from side to side and her entire body was glistening with sweat as she felt an even stronger orgasm building. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, you have to let up Mike. I know, I know I said I wanted it rough, but this is way too intense, please, oh please, Ohhhh Fuck, tooooooooooooooooooo late!" She fell back against the bed and just lay there shaking and quivering. She started to squirt and she bathed his mouth with her slimy juices.

Her squirting took Mike by surprise and he had to release her cunt from his tight lip-lock. Her juices ran from the corners of his mouth and the last little bit painted his cheeks, chin and ran down his neck. He took a deep breath and sat back on his haunches and using the back of his hand, he swiped the cream left on his face. He smiled down at her and was amazed how sexy she looked. Her entire body was glistening. Her long hair was a tangled mess and he now knew what they said someone's hair had that just fucked looked. She had that look.

Charlie's mouth was open wide; she was drawing in as much air into her lungs as she could. Her tits were heaving as they rose and fell on her chest. Her eyes slowly opened and she blinked several times, "What the fuck did you do to me? How can I ever go back to Rebecca after what you put me thru?"

He chuckled, "Hopefully Vanessa and Rebecca are back at your place. If I know Vanessa, she's between Rebecca's legs right now, doing the exact same thing. When I did that to her for the first time, she came nearly as hard as you did. I've performed that many times on her and I know she's performed that on Carol Larabee and if Rebecca is lucky, she's giving her the same treatment. If you two want, we can teach it to you, better yet, we can do it again and you can learn first hard."

Charlie let out a groan, "Oh Mike that was incredible, I never knew it could be this good with a man."

He chuckled as he ran his hands up and down her sleek legs, parting them; he rose up and slowly lowered his body between them. "We've just begun Charlie, now for the main act." He gripped his cock and slid easily into her sloppy pussy. She was still tight, but after cumming so hard, her muscles were tight and he felt them give way. He sank deeper and deeper into her until his balls were resting against her plush ass cheek.

Charlie let out a long hiss and her tired arms and legs came up and slowly wound around him. She held him there as she whispered in his ear, "Take it slow, please. Can you just stay like this for a few moments?"

He nodded and kissed her lightly. He smiled when she responded and returned the kiss. He could feel the heat enveloping his cock and how her muscles involuntarily squeezed and released his cock. After a minute or so, he had to move and he gave her several short and quick thrust and he felt her respond with moans of delight.

"Mmmm, I sorta like that; can you do that some more?" She giggled and clutched at his shoulders as he did do it again; and some were longer and harder. She responded by meeting his movements with ones of her own. She found his mouth and closed her lips against his.

The two of them got into a steady rhythm and soon were fucking feverously. She was once again racing toward another orgasm. She tightened her grip on him and let out a gasp, "Can we roll over? I wanna be on top."

Mike smiled and nodded, he could use a break after doing most of the work. He pressed his knees to the bed and rolled over and suddenly he was on his back and he had Charlie straddling his slick body. He looked up and saw her flushed body. Her long blonde hair was a tangled mess and he smiled when she swiped it off her face and threw it over her shoulders.

Charlie licked her lips, "I like it like this, I have a little more control."

He chuckled, "I can tell you like to be in control, huh?"

She nodded and began rolling her hips. She ground her clit against the base of his cock and experiencing a new sensation, she rolled her eyes back and her head fell forward, "Oh fuck, that's intense." She leaned forward and offered him one of her swaying tits and she let out a groan when he just didn't lick it. He sucked it and nipped at the ripe tip. She shuttered and pulled back. She let out a tiny scream as he didn't release soon enough and pulled hard at the ripe bud. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly began riding him. She picked up the pace slowly and as another orgasm build in her she couldn't kneel any longer. She fell against him and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She continued to shake and wiggle against him as her entire body clenched and shook through another orgasm.

They lay together for several minutes and she looked down at his face and smiled, swiping the hair off her face, "Don't you ever cum? I must have been with the wrong guys in school."

He raised his hand and combed it through her hair, "Remember Charlie, I'm a lot older than those guys in high-school. I have a lot more staying power, but once I cum, that's it, I rarely cum more than once in a night. You could be that exception."

She chuckled, "Thanks, it may not sound like it, but I know that was a compliment."

He rolled her onto her side and moving around, he slid in being her. He nuzzled her neck, planting several hot kisses on her neck, "It was meant to be, but also the truth." He started laughing and she turned her head to look back at him.

"What's so funny Mike?"

He pointed to the large mirror on the back of the door, "Take a look at yourself; don't take this the wrong way, but you're a mess."

She looked and started laughing, "Yeah, I guess I am. Now I know what they mean when they say some woman has that just fucked look."

He cracked up, "I was just thinking that too. You know, you can't have that look until you're really fucked and I either cum in you or on you." He tightened the grip on her body and sliding closer, he nuzzled his cock at the slick, fleshy lips of her pussy and pushing forward, he slipped into her."

"Mmmm, I see what you mean Mike. When you do cum, I want it in me. I wanna really feel what it's like to be a real woman."

He grunted and pushed forward, sinking fully into her and lifting her upper leg, threw it over his. He buried his face in her neck, while his hands mauled her swaying tits. "Cumming in you doesn't make you a woman" He thrust into her pussy and played with her tits, these and who you are makes you a woman, Charlie. You are a real woman, believe me, I can tell."

She laughed and pushed back against him as she felt him slide in and out of her pussy. She let out a groan when she looked in the door mirror and watched as Mike's thick cock slide in and out of her juicy cunt. "Oh fuck Mike, I love watching you enter me over and over again, look in the mirror." She groans grew louder and louder as Mike picked up the pace. She kept her eyes on the mirror and suddenly she stiffened and stopped moving.

The door swung open and standing in the doorway watching them fuck were Mandy and Kyle. Mandy reached up and pulled her long black hair from a ponytail and took a couple steps into the room until she stood beside the bed. "Way to go dad, I see you're trying to turn her from the dark side huh?"

Kyle came up behind his bride and placed his hands on Mandy's lush hips, "How can she be from the dark side? Is she a storm trooper or what?"

She turned and looked at him and took a deep breath, "Never mind Kyle, get your clothes off, I'm gonna need a good fucking in a minute or so." She tore off her frilly blouse and designer jeans and tearing off her panties; she releasing her bra, she moved around to the foot of the bed. She climbed up and smiled up at her father, "Don't let me stop what you were doing dad, I thought I'd lend a hand, if you get my drift."

Kyle was now naked and came around behind Mandy, "What do you want me to do Mandy?'

She turned and wiggled her tiny tight ass at him, "What do you think, follow me!" She grabbed hold of Charlie's upper leg and ran her hand up her slender calf, past her knee and down her thigh. She inhaled the musky scent from her multiple orgasms, "Mmmm I can tell Dad's been busy huh?" she looked up at the still startled Charlie, "Did he use his patented lip-lock on you?" Mandy saw Charlie smile and Mandy giggled, "I can tell by that smile he did, lucky girl." She looked at her father, "Okay Dad, please resume what you were doing, I wanna join in."

She planted several wet kisses on Charlie's thighs and moved up to her pussy, she stuck out her tongue and began running up and down Charlie's fat lips and darting out, she licked at her father's thick cock. She let out a grunt when she felt Kyle come up behind her and began sliding his large cock into her tight pussy.

Kyle pushed forward, sending Mandy's raven covered head into Charlie's pussy even harder.

Mike knew he wasn't going to last long. Eve was his favorite, but when it came to sex, Mandy was the best of all four Baxter women. He drove harder and deeper into Charlie and he felt her tighten, she was cumming again. He started cumming, pumping blast after blast of his potent cum deep into Charlie's unprotected pussy.

Charlie's eyes rolled back in her head and she buried her head in the sweaty neck behind her. She screamed out as she started cumming. She lost count, she came that much, and with Mandy licking at her juicy hole and stiff clit, she knew another was building quickly.

Mandy screamed out as Kyle slammed into her harder and faster and when he shoved two fingers up her tight asshole, she creamed all over his cock. He followed soon afterwards, dumping his hot load deep in Mandy's tight pussy.

After several minutes, Kyle and Mike slipped out of the pussies they were fucking. Kyle flopped down on a nearby chair and Mike rolled away from Charlie.

Mandy was still raring to go seeing she came in way after Mike and Charlie started. She slid up Charlie's lush body. She kissed her and smiled down at the blonde, "Hi, I'm Mandy, his daughter." She pointed to Mike, "And that over there is my hubby Kyle, you must be Charlie."

Charlie kissed her with a lot more passion and as she broke away, she chuckled, "Yeah, I'm Charlie, nice to meet you Mandy. Do you always introduce yourself like this? I'm not complaining, just wondering."

Mandy giggled, "No, that was a first, but I'm still horny, wanna taste a little cum Kyle deposited in me?"

She kissed Mandy again, "Only if you taste what your dad left in me." She giggled as Mandy pulled away, spun halfway around so they were both lying across the bed. She threw her leg over Charlie's slick body and she groaned out as Charlie's expert mouth took Mandy's cum-laden pussy with her mouth.

The two of them lost track of the guys and Charlie was so excited, she came rather quickly again. She looked past Mandy's outstretched body and she stared up at Kyle. He was standing on one side of the bed stroking his cock. He suddenly disappeared and he saw Mike standing there instead.

Kyle was directed to the other side and Mike whispered to him. Kyle nodded and climbed up onto the bed from the other side.

Mandy looked up and saw Kyle's stiff cock and she pulled away from Charlie's pussy and sucked on Kyle's cock. She pulled it from her mouth and directed it to Charlie's pussy.

Kyle was more than ready and pushing Charlie's legs further apart, he allowed Mandy to guide his cock into Charlie's slick cunt.

Charlie screamed out around Mandy's pussy as she felt a second cock today to enter her pussy. His wasn't as thick as Mike's, but it was longer and as he bottomed out, she nearly came from the places he was hitting. She looked up and seeing Mike hovering over her face, she grabbed his cock and sucked on it. It was strange sucking on a real cock, but she was a natural and soon was taking nearly half of his thick cock into her mouth. She groaned out as Mike pulled away and she started cumming from Kyle's cock and Mandy tongue. She watched Mike's cock sink into his daughter's cunt and seeing his heavy nuts swinging to and fro before her, she grunted out, "So is this one of the times when you can cum twice?" She giggled as she heard him grunt out and heard him slamming harder into Mandy's tight pussy. The room was filled with skin slapping against skin and the sounds of moaning and groaning. This room was filled with the scent of sex and it wasn't long before all four of them were cumming again.

They collapsed in a heap of sweat and cum and after everyone regained some strength, Mike guided Charlie to the bathroom to shower again. She wrapped her tired arms around him as he wrapped her in a warm towel. He guided her slowly to the bedroom where Mandy was nice enough to air out the room and change the sheets. He tucked her into the bed and snuggled beside her.

Charlie cuddled closer and before she knew it, she fell fast asleep.

Over at the house across the street, while all of the sex was happening in the Baxter household, Vanessa and Rebecca hurried into the house from the attached garage. They too were caught in the downpour, but they were not dressed in motorcycle clothing to keep the cold and water away. They were in warm weather clothes seeing it was in the fifties and that is a heat wave in Denver in January. Soaked to the skin, Rebecca led Vanessa up to her bedroom suite where they could get out of their wet clothes and warm up.

Vanessa was suddenly shy about stripping down in the bedroom a lesbian. Rebecca (Emily Rutherfurd) wasn't as shy. She was wearing a corduroy dress, with a turtleneck blouse under it. She unzipped the dress and peeled it from her wet body. She stripped off the blouse and stood before Vanessa in a skimpy bra and matching panties. She smiled at Vanessa, "If you'd like, I can go into the bathroom to change if you'd be more comfortable."

Vanessa turned beet red, "No, I'm fine; I was just admiring your body, so slender and wow!"

Rebecca smiled, "You think? I think I'm a little small in the breast department and my legs are too thin." She slipped the bra and panties off and stood before Vanessa naked, "Come on strip, I'll turn on the sauna and we'll warn up in a jiffy." She turned and walked out of the bedroom."

Vanessa stripped off her drenched blouse and jeans, She removed her bra and panties and looked around, naked and nowhere to go. She heard Rebecca call out from the bathroom, "Come on Vanessa, it's hot in here, but a little lonely." She took a deep breath and hurried into the bathroom and saw Rebecca swing open the door. She took a deep breath and stepped into the sauna.

Rebecca sat there on the second level and stared at the lush dirty blonde before her. She bit her lower lip and let out a tiny groan, "My god Vanessa, you're gorgeous. Come on, sit on the bench below me, I'll give you one of my world famous neck and back massages."

Vanessa let out a deep breath of air from her lungs, "Okay, but that isn't necessary. Oh my god; that feel incredible!" She leaned back as Rebecca's strong fingers dug into her shoulder blades and moved to her long graceful neck. She leaned back and felt Rebecca's warm thighs pressing against her sides. She felt a twinge of excitement course through her body and settle in her fleshy pussy. She could immediately smell Rebecca's excitement and she knew before long she's be in her bed licking and being licked. She let out another groan as she squeezed her thighs together. She closed her eyes and thought about what was happening, "Fuck, can I do this? I wonder what Mike and Charlie are doing right now. Fuck her hands feel amazing, I wonder if she can bring me off the way Mike does? She's a lesbian; she has to be fantastic at eating pussy." She groaned as she felt Rebecca's fingers move a little lower on her shoulders, moving towards her heaving breasts. "I wanna feel her lips on me. Will this change how I feel about Mike and cock, I doubt it. I've been with bi-sexual women, hell even my daughters. Oh HELL I'm going for it!" Vanessa leaned further back and leaning her head back, she smiled up at Rebecca's smoking dark eyes. She extended her arms upward as high as she could and she wrapped her hands around Rebecca's head and pulled her towards her waiting parted lips. In a whisper she called out, "Kiss me Rebecca, I need to feel your lips on mine." She groaned out as Rebecca came willingly and planted her lips on Vanessa's.

Rebecca took the lead, her tongue darted out and flicked along Vanessa's parted lips and she dipped in and finding Vanessa's tongue, she stroked it lightly and as it tried entering her mouth, she closed her lips around it and sucked lightly.

Vanessa let out a loud moan cumming deep in her throat. She couldn't believe how soft and pliable Rebecca's lips were. She let out a gasp when she felt Rebecca's hands leave her shoulders and slide down and cupped her huge, swaying tits. She turned further on the bench, trying to make greater contact with Rebecca's sleek, trim body. She let out a groan when Rebecca broke the kiss and her hands left her heavy breasts.

Rebecca stood up and grabbed hold of Vanessa's hand, "Come on, you've gotten me hotter than any sauna could, Vanessa. Let's go to my bedroom where we can spread out and relax and see where this goes."

Vanessa stood up on shaking legs, she never felt this way with Mike, but she pushed that thought out of her head, she's worry about that later. She felt a blast of cool air as they left the sauna and she felt a tightness in her breasts, her nipples grew extremely stiff and felt a tremor deep in the pit of her belly. She felt her clit swell and ached.

Rebecca led her to the bedroom, grabbing several towels as she went. She laid out a couple towels of the bed. It was already pulled back and the pale yellow sheets looked inviting to Vanessa. Rebecca turned and enveloped Vanessa's body in one of the huge fluffy towels.

"Mmmm, this feels nice Rebecca." She knew Mike would use the towel warmer on Charlie if he had the chance, it was amazing and Vanessa wanted to try it out on Rebecca one of these days. She dried off Rebecca as they gently dried off one another.

Rebecca grabbed the towels and tossed them to a nearby chair and placing one knee on the mattress, she pulled Vanessa down beside her. She had Vanessa lie flat on her back and she scooted closer to her prone figure. Her eyes scanned Vanessa from her dainty feet, up her slender legs and lush thighs. She licked her lips when she focused on the thick fleshy lips between her legs. She saw them shining in the light of the room, she knew she was excited and was ready for her to tease and bring her to orgasm. She saw her large clit and it was still hidden beneath the hooded flesh. She looked higher and loved Vanessa's ample hips and her slightly rounded belly. Scanning higher she let out a tiny moan as she took in Vanessa's huge heaving breasts. She loved how they rose and fell from her heavy breathing. She couldn't believe how large and thick her nipples were and loved the large pebbled bumps surrounding those luscious nipples. Her mouth watered as she thought about sucking on them soon. She looked higher and saw the smile on her lips and those dark brown eyes. They sparkled as she saw here taking in her body. She loved how her dirty blonde hair, even though damp, kinked up from her tight perm. She couldn't wait any longer.

Rebecca leaned over and planted a soft, but firm kiss on her parted, soft lips. They pressed together as she slowly lowered her body and pressed her tight, warm body to Vanessa's lush curves.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers