Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two attendants produced eyedroppers and quickly applied several drops of liquid skin sensitizer to her already sensitive breast tips causing each nipple to become hypersensitive to the point that she could feel the slightest breeze in the large room. It was if her entire being was centered in those two sharp pointed tips, and together with her puffy areolas, were now extending a full inch in length! Her 1/4 inch high areolas were a lighter pink than was her brighter pink, almost red, 3/4 inch long, pointy nipples! Laura learned later that her total breast measurement, with her nipples and areolas aroused to this degree, was 35 inches!

Laura's extreme embarrassment and sexual arousal caused by the liquid nipple stimulation and 5-1/2 heels caused her to instantly blush a bright red all the way down to above her captured breasts! She had never imagined any situation when she wanted to die in order to avoid it, but this seemed to be the one that possibly could change her mind in that regard.

As the tribal leader stared and smiled at her predicament, Laura was light headed with embarrassment, and her sexual arousal strangely intensified with her inability to physically move or protect herself. She could not move her upper body, not even by a tiny amount, since the complicated bondage system rendered her upper body totally motionless, which also furthered her sexual arousal to a higher level! Laura couldn't even find the mental strength to attempt to speak through the gag during the previous nipple play proceedings.

"Well, it does seem that we have an excellent candidate with high potential for our next slave training session. With nipples and areolas like yours, together with your penchant for high heels, it should be very pleasant training period for you," the Chief exclaimed in gleeful manner.

"Also, I think we have a candidate for some stud training as well," nodding toward Johnny Jordan straining against the bonds holding him to the large nearby pillar.

He was attempting to mumble some words of resistance through a tight muffle gag secured in his mouth by a leather band locked in place by adjustable straps and buckles rather than leather lacings. Nothing intelligible came through the gag, however. Johnny hadn't taken his eyes off Laura the entire time and he was obviously aroused by her predicament, judging by the extremely large bulge in his tight leather pants! The tightness and suppleness of the leather left little to the imagination as to his large physical size and length! With the Chief's nod towards Johnny, Laura then first noticed Johnny's massive erection straining against his tight leather pants! Having Johnny see her in her present condition, which in turn was apparently responsible for his huge sexual arousal, pushed Laura's embarrassment beyond her threshold, and she almost fainted before the Chief continued his explanation of their future plans for both of the captives!

"You both are probably wondering why we didn't just bring you here and just dispose of you in a manner that never would be detected, but when you were undressed, the leaders of both the female and male attendants realized the potential you both had in the slave business because of your unique physical attributes. They brought it to my attention and I therefore decided to dress you both in one version of the training uniforms that we use here at our slave training center," the Chief explained in a rather monotone voice.

"But what got most of my attention were Mrs. Lake's hourglass figure potential, her firm conical breasts, and especially her unusual extremely long nipples! Our clients prefer blue eyed blonds with firm breasts and long nipples. They are the most requested attribute that they have demanded for the female slaves and yours certainly qualify in that regard," the Chief stated as he took a closer view of her sensitive nipples as Laura, again almost fainted in embarrassment. The mention of her throbbing nipples, which she now had little control, stiffened deliciously with the Chiefs close up view of them!

"Your male friend with his large penis is also in demand for stud training in order to keep the harem women content when they are not being utilized fully by their Master. It seems that he is also sexually aroused with your long nipples looking at his huge erection. You'll both be here for at least three months training. We keep the male and female trainees in separate quarters here at this facility," the Chief continued as Laura blushed to the bone with the Chief's explanation of what part Johnny's large manhood would be play in his training program as well his mention of why he was so sexually aroused!

Laura had no idea, nor ever cared, how large Johnny's aroused penis was in both length and girth until this instant since he was not an exceptionally big man being about 5' 10" tall and seemed to be slightly shy in his mannerisms in general, but now even while totally embarrassed, she was fascinated by his huge member and was further aroused by the sight of it outlined so perfectly under his leather pants!

Laura's thoughts about Johnny were broken up when the Chief further explained what was in store for her by saying, "Miss Lake, I picked out your first training bra to give you an idea of what we have in mind for your nipple training program as well as give you a preview of your ultra high heel training. Your costume is reprehensive of some of the harem owners' preferences for daily wear, but not necessarily your uniform at all times for training here at this facility. Also, from your luggage, we determined your clothes sizes and from the shoes you packed, we also noted that you are fully comfortable with 4-3/4 inch heels and are now working up to full five inch heels as well. That is why I said for the attendants to start you out with the 5-1/2 inch height."

"I'll now have my attendants show you the first nipple training device that you'll be experiencing in order to get an idea of what's in store for you in your new role as a 'slave-in-training'," he further elaborated in a sinister tone of voice.

Again, two of the female attendants stepped up on the platform and proceeded to attach matching pieces of red leather to the white open bra cup tips. They connected to the same circular openings that the silver metal tips had been attached to and after they were in place, the two female attendants tightened the leather tips by adjusting the tiny leather straps at the base of Laura's areolas and nipples which caused them to protrude further outward in a dramatic fashion!

They continued to tighten Laura's leather areola and nipple straps so that they were both compressed and lengthened even further forward!

The leather cup tips were reinforced by some sort of thin circular boning, and they reformed her aroused puffy areolas into one inch diameter tapering cones by another quarter of an inch to one half inch in height! The leather conical cups then extended her nipples out to one inch long, tapering bullets which further lengthen them by 1/4 of an inch! A slight taper from 3/8 to 5/16 inch diameter assisted in reforming Laura's nipples into sharp pointed bullets at the tip of the reinforced leather cup tips. They were open at the very tips and her aroused and compressed nipples just poked out the ends of each circularly boned leather forms! With these cup tips in place, the combination of her puffy areolas and tapering nipples produced 1-1/2 inch protuberances extending from her conical shaped breasts and therefore produced an increased breast measurement up to 36 inches!

Laura looked down at the leather cup tips to see if there was any way they could be removed, but noticed that they were locked to the leather bra cups with tiny padlocks that hung down below the bra at the place where they were attached to the leather cups themselves! At the same time, she then noticed that the bra-like cups themselves were locked to her chest with another small padlock located on the back strap where it connected together between the two cups in front. Therefore, Laura could see that she would be forced to wear the bra-like training device together with the constricting leather tips without having the keys to unlock the padlocks! Each nipple under her nipple trainers still tingled and felt extremely sensitive since the liquid drops, applied earlier, must still be working and keeping them fully aroused she concluded.

The chief continued, "You responded very well to your first areolas and nipple training session. I'll have them keep you locked into those leather trainers until after dinner tonight. Right now I'll have them show you the room where you'll be staying until the end of your training period. As I said, your friend will be in another section and you will only be together for certain mutual training purposes!"

The Chief left the room and instructed the attendants to take Laura to her new room. After unfastening her from the bondage stand, she was led to her room with her arms still held in place by the straps attached to her wide belt in the back as well as the one keeping her elbow strapped together.

Her Room and the Planned Training Program

After a rather long trip down several dark and wood paneled hallways, Laura was escorted into a spacious room that looked like a suite in a Middle Eastern Hotel complete with dressers, chests, chairs, and many tasteful Mid-Eastern decorations and paintings.

Before the attendants left, they unbuckled the straps at the back of her belt and elbows and released her arms in order to put on a cuff and collar set that was lying on one of the tables in the room. It consisted of hand and wrist cuffs as well as a posture collar, all connected together with various lengths of light weight stainless steel chains!

Two of the attendants began to fit the posture collar around Laura's neck and tighten it so that her head was forced up to maintain the proper neck and back posture. The correct collar adjustment was made by pulling the overlapping leather pieces together in front so that a small hoop on one half mated with the proper eyeleted hole in the other half. The small hoop had a through hole so that a small padlock could be inserted through it, and together with the last link of a small stainless steel chain, could be locked to secure the collar and chain in place!

That chain hung down her chest and attached to the wrist cuffs that dangled at her waist. The collar held her head up to the extent that she could barely see her red leather training areola and nipple tips, which were further emphasized by the weight of the chain running between her breasts, which held her white silk top slits open as it ran down, and connected to the dangling wrist and ankle cuffs! The two attendants' then padlocked the leather wrist cuffs on Laura and then secured her ankles in a similar pair of cuffs, which were also chain connected, to themselves as well as to the wrist cuffs, and in turn to the posture collar! The length of the chains could be adjusted to limit her movements, but for now they allowed enough movement to perform necessary bodily functions. At this point they were intended to start her mind on a course of constantly reminding Laura of her status as a submissive sex slave!

All of the attendants so far had remained silent throughout her forced stay at the training facility, but one of the attendants, after securing Laura in the cuffs and posture collar, said in perfect English, "My name is Iona and I'll to be your training advisor for the next several weeks and if you do exactly as I say, you will enjoy your stay here. Before dinner, you should see the video of the training plan that they have planned for you. We have it recorded on DVD and you can play it back, and pause if necessary, to comprehend the entire process of becoming a total sex slave in your future life."

Iona pointed to the small table in front of the couch that was facing the TV and said the that the two remote controls on the top of it operated the large screen TV and DVD player. She noted that there would be additional videos that would come to her room over her course of her stay that showed additional details for some of the specific drills. Iona said that the training plan DVD was already loaded into the player and that Laura should definitely watch it before they came back for her to attend dinner with the Chief. Iona and the other attendants left the room and Laura heard them lock the exit door to insure that she would not leave the room.

Laura shuffled over to the table and couch since the ankle cuff chain limited her to less than twelve inch steps and set down on the couch, facing the TV and DVD player, and tried to gather her thoughts on what had just happened in the last few hours. She and Johnny had only been in the country about two days and now they were going to be enslaved, trained, and apparently sold to the highest bidder! It was almost more than her brain could comprehend in such a short period of time.

Laura had about an hour before the announced dinner with the Chief, so she decided to find out what was in store for her and Johnny. Laura turned on the TV with one of the remote controls which she was barely able to operate because of her wrist chain in conjunction with the chain running between her ankle and wrists limited her hand movement such that she had to carefully lean over to pick up the controls from the small table. A menu screen came up and she selected the DVD input with the TV control. Next, Laura set the TV remote back down and carefully picked up the DVD remote and pressed the play button. The video began, which was titled "A Typical Slave Training Program", and what she saw from this point forward was a mind blowing experience and was something she would never have possibly imagined, let alone physically acted out on a video!

The prerecorded video started with a documentary about how, over time, harems and other sex slaves were procured in the Middle East and how it had proliferated recently to South East Asia as well as certain North American cities as well. Laura then realized how her, investigative reporter involvement fit in with that whole narrative.

The rest of the video was shocking and reveling to Laura since it outlined what she and Johnny were going to experience over the next few weeks. She had already experienced her heightened arousal level while being immobilized in the bondage stand and unable to resist the aggression of the attendants as they applied her first nipple training devices. What was apparently planned for her and Johnny was mind boggling!

The daily training plan was detailed and shown in great detail with a model demonstrating what the various exercises and training methods that were to be performed the first thing every morning. There would be a strenuous workout that would include work on a treadmill to help her feet and ankles train for the highest of ultra high heels; Kegel Exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles for more intense orgasms and to better grip on the male penis during intercourse; pectoral muscle exercises including pushups, bench pressing with dumbbells; skipping the rope; and heel raises together with certain ballet foot training exercises!

The video showed young women performing the various exercises in order to demonstrate the correct techniques to be used for each one of them. In all the video segments, the women's faces were not shown so they could not be identified. There were morning, afternoon, and evening areola and nipple enhancing secessions including the use of lace up bras with re-forming cones like she was wearing now, vacuum cupping, and daily dietary supplements. In the voice over narrative in the figure training portion of the video, the announcer said that some fat producing injections were also occasionally used to enhance the breasts, buttocks, of other specific body areas in order to eventually achieve the desired hour glass figure goals for a particular trainee! Of course, full length Gwendoline-style corsets would be worn for both waist reduction and buttock enhancement goals as well.

The video also showed a variety of different uniforms and costumes that would be utilized in order for the trainee to learn how to correctly wear and present themselves to satisfy the various tastes of the would-be buyers or Masters that may procure them. Finally, it was shown that the women would be trained to continually wear, both Vertical Arched (VA) and Past the Vertical Arched (PVA) footwear for their particular shoe size. After being trained to continually wear these heel heights, no lower heels would be allowed and the trainee's calf muscles and ligaments would therefore be naturally shortened so that they could not stand or walk in any lower heel than the VA height! Depending on the trainee's shoe size, the vertical arch heel height, varied from 6-5/16 to 6-9/16 inches for sizes 6-1/2 to 8. The past the vertical arch heel height for that same shoe size range, varied from 6-9/16 to 6-13/16 inches!

Laura realized that her calf muscles and ligaments would then only allow her to be able to stand in, or wear, heel heights of no less than 6-5/16 to 6-9/16 inches! This comprehension was again, almost mind boggling to her even though she had loved wearing extra high heels for most of her adult life! The 5-1/2 inch heels that was currently locked on her feet, was a reminder of the training that she must do in order to get to the VA and PVA heel heights! The video ended with a series of quick shots of various trainees' going through a series of the previously depicted training scenarios which left Laura in a state of confusion since all she had seen on the video about the high heel and figure training was somewhat arousing to her, but the thought of being groomed for someone's sexual use was terrifying!

After Laura watched the video, she was overwhelmed with all the detailed information and terrified with what was apparently in store for her in the next few months. She tried to rationalize in her mind that someone would be quickly coming to rescue them before her and Johnny's training period was started in earnest. She also figured that Johnny was going through a similar indoctrination that she had seen in her video. Even though Laura was frightened by some of the things she had seen in the video, she strangely enough felt another emotion in the form of a sexual arousal building within her body much like she had experienced while she was bound in the stand a couple of hours ago! Before that experience in the great room, Laura had never before been in such a helpless position and it felt strange that her body was betraying her under such circumstances since she had always been in control and dominate, especially in her position at the newspaper.

Laura started preparing for dinner as instructed earlier by Iona. She was to remain in the costume that she was dressed while in the great room as well as keeping on the posture collar, wrist, and ankle chains. Laura spent the rest of the time before dinner touching up her makeup and practiced maneuvering in the collar, cuffs, chains, and 5-1/2 inch heels. The chains had been adjusted and locked on her such that it limited her hands to just barely come together in front and could only be raised to about just below her straining breasts while standing. In order to reach her nipples or to feed herself, Laura would have to be setting down in order to create enough slack in the chain running between her wrists and ankles! Also, the chain between her ankle cuffs limited her to less than twelve inch steps which was only a little less that what she could do in this heel height without further ankle training exercises!

Laura finished about the time Iona came to the room to escort her to dinner. But after entering the room, Iona first went to one of the dresser drawers and took out what looked like two lipstick tubes and returned to where Laura was still setting at makeup table.