Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The auctioneer was having a field day as he took the crowd to a new high by first removing her, harem styled, bondage bra and exposing her unbelieving trained breasts, areola, and extremely bright red nipples as they poked out through the two slits in the costume's gauzy top! The crowd went wild and started shouting and chanting! It was if they were going to have a celebration about Laura's figure and nipples, no matter who the highest bidder was going to be!

It was now obvious that Laura and Johnny were going to bring the highest bid of the day, although the auctioneer was going to stretch the process out to the fullest extent possible. He started with showing off Johnny's erect manhood by having Iona, who was standing beside him, start lightly caressing its bulging head! His penis noticeably twitched and further stiffened by Iona's expert action. She then circled throbbing corona with her finger with produced the first hint of pre-ejaculate fluid which almost caused him to climax right then and there. Iona let him calm down from that state before she slowly stroked his now 10 inch shaft and carefully kept him on the brink of an orgasm! She kept him that state for about two minutes by pausing in her stroking action so that he was almost delirious with orgasm denial.

Meanwhile, Laura had been watching Iona's manipulations of Johnny and was becoming sexually aroused by just watching his penis react to her expert handling of his massive manhood! She could feel her tiny thong become wet below her corset and through the flimsy transparent harem pants as the sex show took place! Her newly trained areolas and nipples also reacted and stiffened which didn't go unnoticed by the crowd. Her reaction to the sexual teasing of Johnny would no doubt raise the package price when they were finally auctioned off.

It was now time for Iona to bring Johnny to a climax and demonstrate how three months of stud training had paid off. Since Laura and Johnny were about five or six feet apart and were angled to each other, his throbbing penis was pointed slightly in front of her exposed breasts in a deliberate manner as Iona set about stroking his shaft until Johnny erupted in a massive orgasm which sent the first thick rope of semen flying past the front of Laura's stiff nipples, landing about another five beyond the bondage frame!

Laura was amazed at the length and volume of his first semen ejaculation, since she had never seen anything like it in her lifetime. She watched as Iona slightly directed Johnny's penis towards her staining nipples. Within about a second, Johnny shot another rope of semen past her that landed almost the same distance past her bondage stand.

Iona then made sure the next semen eruption would make contact with Laura's right nipple and directed it precisely to that target! Some of the liquid made firm contact with her nipple and then dripped to the platform in a very erotic fashion. Laura was on the brink of an orgasm as Johnny continued his uncontrolled spurting of semen. Likewise, Iona made sure that that another of Johnny's semen spurts covered her left nipple, which it did as well.

Laura was still on the brink of an orgasm with Johnny's continued seminal release until he finally spent himself out after about a full minute or so! Johnny's semen was still dripping off Laura's nipples as she tried to recover from near orgasmic sexual state. Laura had to quickly regain her composure since she was the next and last slave to be auctioned that day.

The auctioneer took over the proceedings from Iona as Johnny also tried to regain his composure while Laura was recovering in the bondage frame from Johnny's extraordinary semen release, some of which was still wetting her straining nipples! It was now time for the auctioneer to put Laura through her paces since the crowd was building to an unbelievable level of anticipation after seeing how she reacted to Johnny's semen performance!

First, he took a cloth and wiped the remaining semen off her bright red nipples as Laura squirmed in her bondage. Next, he produce an ostrich feather from a nearby table located at the back of the auction block and displayed it to the wide eyed Laura!

In Arabic, he told the crowd that he had been told by Iona how sensitive this woman's nipples were and that he was going to slowly bring her off by just by tickling them with the feather. He further explained that it would be the first of three orgasms that he would induce by different methods.

The auctioneer then stepped to Laura's left side so the crowd and bidders could get a good view of her reaction to his next action. He touched the feather tip to the base of her left nipple and slowly traced it around the entire circular diameter. Laura jumped and squirmed as much as she could in her bondage and as he continued to move the feather tip in a circular motion out towards her nipple tip! Her left nipple stiffened and further lengthened to a state Laura had never experienced before; which she now guessed to be almost two inches while her conical areola swelled to over an inch in height causing the combination of both to extend a full three inches from the tip of her conical shaped left breast!

The crowd, seeing how Laura and her nipples reacted to the feathering, was now building to a fever pitch as the auctioneer performed the same action on her right nipple which produced the same reaction from Laura. After bringing both her nipples and areolas to such extreme sexual arousal, he stopped the feathering, tuned to the crowd, took a bow for having skillfully utilized his talent so well in sexually torturing the bound and beautiful captive in the bondage frame. Again in Arabic he asked the spectators if he should continue. Of course, the crowd was on the edge of hysteria and confirmed by chanting for him to proceed.

At this point, Laura was on the brink of having an orgasm and knew the auctioneer could have easily took her over the edge had he continued his with his feathering, particularly if he had continued on to her nipple tips which were her most sensitive areas!

The auctioneer turned and produced a second feather from the table and again stood at side, this time feathered both her pulsing nipples at the same time! Laura was again brought the brink of an orgasm before he turned his attention to her nipple tips using the quill end of the feathers to rub them vigorously sending her over the edge in a violent orgasm, to the crowds delight!

Laura, somewhat exhausted, hung in the frame after her orgasm before she started to recover her composure while the audience applauded and yelled their approval of her ability to orgasm with only nipple stimulation. The auctioneer then walked over to her, reached down and pulled her bulky diaphanous harem pants down to where it completely exposed her soaked thong; before tearing it off exposing her shaved mound. He then smelled it and threw it to the crowd. That action almost caused a riot as the people near where he threw it fought to retrieve the soaked garment! Finally, after one of that group had secured it for himself, the auctioneer again took charge and seized one of the two ostrich feathers, stood behind Laura, and slowly slipped the huge feather into her anus so that the quill was the only thing sticking out as her sphincter muscle gripped it tightly!

He then walked in front of Laura and took the second feather and proceeded to insert it into her vagina and slowly thrust it in and out, going deeper each time until she reacted by slowly undulated in rhythm to his feather movement! Her clitoris, again popped out from under its hood for the second time after her first orgasm, and the crowd saw the swollen bud together along with Laura's blood filled pink outer labia for the first time and cheered in their appreciation of her vaginal organs!

The auctioneer continued to bring her up to the brink of another orgasm by thrusting the feather in and out in increasingly faster manner. When Laura ultimately climaxed, her bodily fluids flowed down her thighs in an exaggerated manner while the crowd again loudly cheered! She slumped down in the bondage stand before regaining her strength for the auctioneer's next demonstration which was obviously going involve the feather still sticking out her anus.

After he let her recover so that she stood tall on her tip toes, the auctioneer turned the bondage frame so that she presented a profile view to the crowd and potential bidders. In the meantime, Johnny was still standing with his arms bound his back and cuffs chained between his ankles. He was again at full erection as he watched Laura being put through her sexual paces.

In a slow and deliberate manner, the auctioneer stood behind her and began to slide the ostrich feather in and out of her twitching anal opening! Laura in turn, involuntarily responded by again undulating her pelvic area as much as she could in a cooperating and truly sexual fashion to assist in the final of her three public orgasms! It took only about another two minutes for her to build to the level of that potential orgasm, when the he quickly took the feather quill between both his palms and quickly rubbed his hands together, up and down, causing the feather to alternately rotate clock and counter clock wise in her anal cavity which quickly initiated the final mind blowing orgasm from Laura!

As she violently orgasmed, the auctioneer left the feather clenched in her anus and quickly reached around her shaking upper body and started to milk both her swollen areolas and taught nipples. Almost instantly, while still in the throes of violent multiple orgasms; Laura squirted two or three fine sprays of milk out about a foot in front of her straining breasts by the pumping action of the auctioneer! Laura's violent orgasm and simultaneous spaying of milk, together with the vaginal fluid running down her thighs, caused the crowd to become even more raucous. The auctioneer thought it was definitely time to start the bidding process and therefore let Laura somewhat recover from her monumental orgasm.

First, he stated that the bidding would begin at sixty five thousand dollars and that increments of no less than five thousand dollars would only be allowed. The first bid of sixty five thousand dollars came almost before he completed stating the rules.

Another bid increase of five thousand was almost instantaneous after the first bid. The biding process continued in earnest for some time until it reached one hundred thousand dollars, when it slowed down to two people; an obvious Arabian oil Sheik who had a shill that was doing the bidding for him and a well-dressed, light skinned Middle Eastern looking man in a business suit that also had a shill doing his bidding as well.

The final bid was from the man in the business suit at the back of crowd, for one hundred twenty five thousand dollars. He quickly paid the auctioneer in cash and after unbinding both of them, the man escorted both Laura and Johnny off the auction block and back to his waiting limousine after carefully removing the feather from Laura's anus! The man who acted a shill also took the three large trunks that had been packed for Laura and Johnny at the training facility and loaded them into the back seats and trunk of the limousine before it sped off and headed to the same small airport that they had been flown into earlier that day in another plane.

The Trip from the Auction

There was absolutely no conversation with this man, his shill, or the driver as they went to the local airport. Both Laura and Johnny were provided long robes to cover themselves for the trip there. When they arrived at the airport, the midsized jet was waiting and they were quickly ushered up the steps to the interior of the plane. Only the nicely dressed man that was really doing the bidding came on the plane and quickly went to the front cabin apparently to talk to the pilot. The three large trunks were loaded on the plane and taken to the rear cabin section by the driver and the shill, but they left the plane and stayed behind at the airport.

There was also was a good looking man and woman on the plane that assisted them and they both seemed to have a sense of urgency in getting them buckled up in the plush seats around a small table in order to prepare for takeoff. The attractive woman was dressed in a dark blue business suit and matching four inch stiletto heels. The man was also in a black business suit. The two quickly set down in two of the six seats that were around the small table in the center section of the cabin and also buckled themselves up as the man returned front the front of the plane and set down in the fifth seat. The jet started taxying and quickly paused as they turned on to the runway and then accelerated for takeoff.

The plane reached cursing altitude and still no words had been to spoken to Laura or Johnny, so they both assumed the two of them were being taken to their new owner's residence. At that point, the two "attendants" said that there were two dressing rooms in one of the back cabins and that there were more suitable clothes that they could change into for the remainder of the trip. They could also wash and freshen up since there was an airplane-type sink and toilet in each dressing room. The attendants said that the clothes laid out for them were in addition to all the clothes, shoes, and other items that were in the large trunks that had just been loaded on the jet. Both Laura and Johnny were certainly pleased to hear this as they had very little on under the robes they had been given on the way from the auction block! The man led Johnny to one of the changing rooms while the woman took Laura to the other one.

Johnny found that they had laid out for him a three piece business suit complete with a silk shirt and necktie. There was a leather jock strap to be worn under the underwear brief that was also laid out for him together with socks and wing tip shoes. He surmised that their new owners wanted them to be dressed in a proper business-like manner for their upcoming introduction.

Likewise, Laura found that her outfit was also oriented towards a business-like fashion ensemble; similar to what was found in the current high fashion magazines. The dark grey suit was designed to fit her newly trained figure without being overly ostentatious. The jacket was padded at the breasts so that it presented a more rounded look than the cone bra that was also a part of what they had laid out for her to wear. Additionally, there was padding so that her tiny 20 inch waist was not so brazenly displayed by the corset that she still had on from the auction block along with what was remaining of the gauzy harem outfit. The only other thing that she now wore was her past-the vertical arch stilettos. The matching pencil skirt was also tastefully hemmed to about four inches above her knees and easily covered the tops of her stockings and garter belt that was also a part of the clothing that she was apparently directed to wear.

Finally, Laura's fashion accessories included a four inch wide grey suede belt, a matching grey suede clutch, an a pair of grey suede 6-5/16 inch, vertically arched, stiletto heeled pumps with needle pointed toes that she could wear without enduring the pain of lower heels. Laura guessed that her new owner had been briefed on her heel height situation and therefore had provided the lower of the two that she could wear. It was a quarter of an inch lower than the past the vertical pumps that she had on at the auction block. Laura washed up, used the toilet facilities, and touched up her makeup to present a softer business look rather than the brash makeup that had been applied to go with her harem outfit.

Laura and Johnny, dressed in their new attire, returned to the center cabin and sat down in the seats around the table that they had originally been in when the plane took off. None of the other three were now there, so they just and waited to find out what was next in store for them.

It wasn't a couple minutes before all three came back to the center cabin and set down around the table. They apparently had been even further back in the plane because they entered through another door from the cabins in the back.

The Middle Eastern man then introduced himself to Laura and Johnny and said his name was Abdulla Masih. He continued by saying in a rather monotone voice that he was an undercover CIA operative that had been dispatched to rescue them from the slave trading world. He said that now that they were safe in friendly airspace, he was free to inform them of their new situation. He went on to say that they were headed for Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany and from there, they would continue on their way back to St. Louis. He then asked them if they now understood their present situation.

Both Laura and Johnny couldn't immediately comprehend the situation since they were thoroughly convinced they were on the way to their new owner in some remote Mid-Eastern country. They set and stared blankly at the man as he paused and tried to let them comprehend their new circumstances.

He finally continued by saying that the CIA had known for some time that they had been taken to the desert fortress, but had no way of breaking into that training center to rescue them since it was so heavily fortified and probably would have resulted in their death, or something worse! Abdulla further stated that they did have an informer inside the facility that alerted them of the time and place that they both would be sold on the auction block. Therefore, he said that since he was recognized in the Arab world as a rather discrete merchant in the underworld, he was allowed to participate in the auction and ultimately out bid everyone that participated.

Laura and Johnny were now starting to realize, with Abdulla's detailed explanation, that they were actually being rescued from their presumed lives as sex slaves. They both were beginning to react in a more coherent manner even though they didn't fully comprehend what was currently happening to them with such dramatic turn of events.

Laura was first to speak and gasped, "You mean we are both going back to St. Louis?"

Abdulla responded by saying, "Yes that's right, but first you'll change planes at Ramstein Air Force base before heading to Scott Air Force base near St. Louis. The CIA will take over at Ramstein and will use a military aircraft to return you to your country without having to deal with passports which were apparently destroyed while you were both at the training center. Meanwhile, I'll go back to my base of operations in Cairo."

"This is so much different than what Johnny and I thought was going to happen to us. We had such intense training to be proudly owned by some Arab Sheik and part of some harem; this change is too much to grasp in such a short period of time," Laura said as if she were talking to herself in a daze.

"Yes I understand what you are saying, but in time I think you two will do just fine once you get back in St. Louis and being in the familiar environment of your homes and workplace," Abdulla responded in a consoling manner.

It had been such a long time that both of them had ever given any consideration of being back in St. Louis or working for the newspaper. Laura and Johnny had not only had their bodies physically changed by the training program they had just finished, but they both had been mentally broken or essentially brain washed by it as well.

They were now subconsciously and physically trained to be sex slaves to a new owner. Even though they had not seen each other since the day they had been captured and taken to the great room until the day of at the auction, they had increasingly intense sexual fanaticizes about each other during their transition into sexual slavery!