Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob made one last request of Laura and asked, "Do you mind if I take some pictures of the shoes you wore to the shop so I can see who the manufacturer might be? There's no label inside, but maybe I can find out who the vendor is by searching the internet; I'm always interested in adding to vendors."

"Of course not, I would be interested myself to find that out," she replied as Bob took the cell phone out of his pocket and took several pictures from various angles of the 6-9/16 inch past-the-vertical arched heels as they sat on the counter top.

He then put those heels back in the shoe box and, along with the other three boxes, placed them in a large shopping bag and thanked Laura for her patronage.

"I'm sure I'll be back soon, since there are so many things in your store that appeals to me, but I don't have time to look just now," Laura announced as she left the store and started walking back to her car.

"Who was this mysterious damsel that walked into his shop and instantly took charge? For some reason the name Laura Lake seemed familiar to him, but he couldn't place it right now," he wondered to himself as he watched the beautiful women walk flawlessly back to her car in those six inch heels.

By the time Laura got to the car, her calf muscles, in particular, were hurting a little more, but she decided to leave them on till she got home or as long as she could tolerate the pain. It was at this point that she realized that it was going to take some and effort to begin wearing lower heels consistently. Laura thought to herself that her first goal would be to wear 6 inch heels in the next few days so that she could get down to 5-1/2 inch stilettos by a week from Monday when she went back to work at the newspaper, although she knew it was going to take a major effort on her part!

As Laura drove home in those 6 inch heels, to meet Johnny at her place, she was pleased that she had quickly found them so she could begin her 'lower-heel' training'. More importantly however, Laura was again thinking about the evening ahead with Johnny. What she really had in mind involved much more than working on the article outline that they talked earlier. Laura was once again fantasizing about his huge penis and how he could deliver such a voluminous amount of seamen. She remembered how hot she had gotten when Iona directed the ropes of his spurting semen to her nipples at the auction! Just thinking about that caused her to, once again, become wet while her nipples stiffened against her cone bra as she drove back to her house!