Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then spent the rest of the afternoon going through some of her clothes and shoes in her upstairs master bedroom on the ground level of her ranch style home to see what she could wear in the near term, considering her new figure! Laura decided the other clothing that she couldn't wear immediately, would also be stored downstairs in one of the two finished bedrooms.

Finally, as she was going through her large walk-in closet, Laura found an unopened package that she had hastily tossed there the day she left for the Mid-East over three month ago. She had forgotten about it since the package came to her house by an overnight delivery service at the same time the taxi arrived to take her to the airport. She therefore didn't have time to open it and simply threw the package in the closet. Laura had ordered by phone a pair of high heels the day before she left for the airport. They were from a local company in the St. Louis area that had just opened at that time and was called "Ultra High Heels and Vintage Lingerie". Laura had been searching on line for a local dealer of extra high heels now that they were back in style.

The website featured a picture of an extremely high heel pump and explained that they specialized in custom ordered and stock high heel footwear. She then decided to order a pair of 5-1/2 inches pumps in her continuing search for spike and stiletto high heels. She had placed the credit card order by phone after calling the store. Laura had said she wanted to try the next heel height up from those five inch pumps she had recently received.

It had only been a couple of weeks prior to that time when she had bought the 5 inch heels, from a California mail order house. Those were the ones she had worn for her latest image shot in the newspaper. When Laura had talked to the man on the phone, he recommenced the 5-1/2 inch heel height, but cautioned that it would probably require more practice than with the five inch height. Recalling that comment from three months ago, Laura smiled in light of the heel heights that she now was wearing after her training in the Mid-East!

She then opened the package and examined the beautiful black patent opera pumps with truly 5-1/2 inch needle thin stiletto heels. They appeared to be of excellent design and quality, similar in some respects to some of the footwear she had worn in the last three months.

Laura had decided on her trip home, that she didn't want to lose any of her ultra-high heel capability, but needed to see if she could eventually stretch her muscles and ligaments to be able to at least occasionally wear some of the 4-3/4 inch heels that she had accumulated over the years. In some cases they would complement her overall ultra-high heel collection.

Laura sat on the edge of her bed and removed her 6-5/16 inch grey suede stilettos that she had worn all night and day on her trip home. She then tried to move each foot into lessor arch angles to start this stretching process. Since those calf muscles had been shortened to such a great extent for close to two plus months, she didn't have much immediate success by moving her ankles voluntarily!

She was able to force them to slightly less arched positions by alternately grabbing each ankle with both hands and flexing them to slightly flatter footed angles! She therefore spent some time trying to stretch her shorten calf muscles in this manner in an attempt to gauge how quickly she might be able to again wear these 5-1/2 heels on her way back down to the 4-3/4 or 5 inch height. The pain was slightly less after about fifteen minutes of this action, so she decided to try on the 5-1/2 inch black patent opera pumps and give them a try. Immediately, she stood up to see how they felt. Laura was greeted by calf muscle pain about the same intensity as that from a few moments before when she first started the ankle exercises, but is was still bearable.

She walked to the kitchen flexing her ankles as must as possible. She then stood on her tip toes, raising her heels off the floor approximately three quarters of an inch. That height was still about an eighth of an inch lower than with those 6-5/16 inch vertically arched stilettos, but there was still some muscle pain even though it was a much lesser degree than the 5-1/2 inch height. Laura then slowly lowered her arch and stretched those calf muscles back out to the point where her 5-1/2 inch heels would rest on the floor. She kept continued this technique up for a few minutes and though she noticed a slightly lessor discomfort lever at both arch levels, but she couldn't be sure.

In this manner, Laura kept up the same cycle of most of the remaining afternoon so that by four fifteen she was able to stand and walk in the 5-1/2 inch heels for, maybe five minutes at a time before the pain resumed and she had to reposition her arches to higher angles by standing on her tip toes for another minute or two. Laura realized, at this point, she would have to have a higher heel height to work down from in order to stand and walk any reasonable length of time! Full six inch heels would probably be required as a minimum! This, again, reminded Laura of "Ultra High Heels and Vintage Lingerie" shop because she remembered that they had other ultra heel heights in stock including the 6 inch height in her size.

Impulsively, Laura decided to call the store and see if they had any six inch heels in stock that she could quickly use for her re-training plan. She picked the shoe box cover that had a business card taped to the outside, and called the store immediately. The same man that she had talked to three months ago said they had a large selection of 6 inch heels in her size 6-1/2 AA. Laura asked his name and it turned out to be the owner and president of the company. It was also his business card that was taped to the shoe box cover. His name was Bob Baxter and he remembered her order from three months ago since he personally took the call at that time. It turned out that the store would be open till seven o'clock on that Friday evenings, so she decided before Johnny arrived, to drive there and see what they had available as it was now about four thirty in the afternoon.

Laura quickly changed into another black business suit and white blouse, but kept on the cone bra and corset which cinched her waist down to twenty inches! A four inch wide black calf belt was tightened around waist under her form fitted padded jacket. She also kept the breast padding in place and decided to wear a pair of her 6-9/16 inch, past-the-vertical-arch shoes since she wanted to keep the ability to walk in such heels now that she had been forced to spend so much time and effort by training to acquire that ability.

Laura therefore picked out a black calf pair from the basement collection. They were similar to the grey suede pair of 6-5/16 inch vertical arch pumps that she had worn on the trip back to St. Louis. These pumps had, exceptionally narrow and long needle toes, extra low cut vamps, and low cut sides which exposed the tops of her toes and extremely arched insteps in a very provocative fashion! After shoehorning her delicate feet into the extra narrow and needle pointed toe pumps, Laura headed to the garage for the drive to the shoe store in the confidant manner that she had acquired over the last three months!

As Laura backed out of the garage, she realized that she hadn't actually driven her own automobile for three months, but she remember during her training how much emphasis was focused on driving in ultra-high heels because many of the owners occasionally used their slaves to be chauffeurs as well! They even had an automobile simulator that was used to train the women to drive while wearing their highest of heels! Therefore, it felt very comfortable for to her to back out of the garage, circle around the long driveway, and then drive out onto the street.

The Shoe Store

Laura arrived at the shop in about forty minutes since it was located in an area in the West County part of the metro area not far from I-270 and Olive. She pulled into a mid-sized shopping plaza that had a relatively large two story building in the corner of the mall. She parked in front of that building and got out the car and went to the front entrance door. The large store front window contained an extensive footwear display in the center window.

The same style black patent opera pump with stiletto heels and needle toes were shown in six different heel heights ranging, in order, from 3 inches to about 5-1/2 inches. Also, in a separate display setting, there were several colors of the same style pump in what appeared to have 6 inch stiletto heels! Inside the left window, a black, full length corset was also displayed on a partial mannequin. And through the right window Laura saw a full length mannequin, complete with a blond well styled wig, dressed in a two piece, black business suit with a short tight fitting pencil skirt, hemmed to just above the knees. A tailored white blouse and wide black suede belt was cinched at the waist and was visible under the unbuttoned jacket. The mannequin was shown to have a very narrow waist and hourglass figure complete with sharply pointed breasts. Black nylons and black suede opera pumps with needle toes and 5-1/2 stiletto heels completed the exotic, but highly stylish outfit. "Ultra High Heels and Vintage Lingerie" was displayed on an overhead sign and lettered on the door adjacent to the display windows.

Laura entered through the door to the sound of a bell and walked towards rear of the store. At the front of the shop, near the display window, there were separate rotating circular racks of belts and hats along with displays of sweaters and blouses. She scanned the store and saw that there were several clothes racks in the center with multiple mannequins on top each of them displaying various items of women's clothing, all dramatically enhanced by ceiling mounted direct and indirect spotlighting. Along both long walls, there were glass shelves almost from floor to ceiling, containing boxes and displays of other women's accessory items. Laura stood in silent amazement as she scanned the room in detail and attempted to comprehend all that she saw in a few short seconds.

The clothes racks contained a variety of highly fetish dresses, skirts, and blouses in a variety of materials and styles. Leather, vinyl, rubber, Spandex, nylon, silk, cotton, cassimere, and polyester items were all present in a multitude of color combinations and displayed on the mannequins atop each major rack of merchandise! Bras, panties, garter belts, nylons, and other undergarments in a myriad of styles, colors, and materials were also displayed and stored along each wall of the shop on modern styled glass shelves. Also, along the wall at the back of the shop was a large glass enclosed display of various styles of corsets also shown on mannequins designed specifically for that purpose! An open doorway, at the right side of that back wall, led to another room in the rear. A sign above that door simply read 'HIGH HEELS' and apparently lead to the footwear section of the store. The sales counter was located at the center of the right side wall, which was on the same side as the front shop entrance door. Small accessories and jewelry items were displayed inside the glass case where the cash register was located in this area.

Laura was amazed at the large collection of "unusual" clothing since she had expected to see a rather small and limited number of specialty items. The huge store appeared to be almost a super market for assembling a total fetish wardrobe for any occasion. It was as if she walked into her room size closet at her former bedroom at the training center except that there were far more sizes available than just her own! As she approached the sales counter, a tall man approached her through the open pocket door from the, so called, high heel section.

"Hi, I'm Bob Baxter," he exclaimed as he held his hand out for her greeting.

She responded by shaking his hand and saying simply, "Laura Lake."

"You called about the 6 inch heels," he exclaimed rhetorically as he remembered her name from the phone call.

"Yes, I was worried about making it here before you closed," Laura replied.

"It's only a quarter after five and as you know I'm open till seven tonight and I would have stayed open since you said you may be late," Bob quickly responded and then glanced down to see her past the vertical arched pumps.

"I thought you were working your way up to six inch heels!" he exclaimed in amazement. "The last pair you bought was 5-1/2 inches, so I assumed you were looking to go a bit higher. I guess I'm wrong about that. Where did you buy those past the vertical arch pumps? They are fabulous," he blurted, not even bothering to hide his enthusiasm and amazement.

"It's a long story, but suffice it to say they were a gift, of sorts," Laura stated in a rather nonchalant manner.

"I've decided to start wearing some lower heels again and since I haven't worn heels with less than 6-5/16 inches for some time, I need some six heels to start stretching my calf muscles on a regular basis," she again stated, rather methodically.

"My goal is to be able to wear 4-3/4 inch heels as a minimum since I have so many pair that I want to wear again. By the same token, I plan to also wear this height, as well as other styles since I spent the so much time to develop the capability to maneuver in them," Laura flatly stated.

"It sure sounds like you know what you want," Bob said as he regained his business like composure.

"Why don't you come back to the footwear area as I have already picked out some shoe for you," Bob questioned as he gestured to the open door at the back of the room.

Laura was already impressed by the number of different items in the front of the store and as they started walking to the footwear fitting room, she said, "I can't believe how much stuff you have!"

Bob replied by saying, "Oh, I have a lot more selection than what I'm displaying here. My catalog and website contains many more items in additional materials and colors. I store some of them upstairs as well as at a remote warehouse here in town. Also, practically any item of clothing, shoes, accessories, and undergarments can be custom-made in practically any color, material, and size that you desire."

After they were through the pocket door and into the shoe section, Bob said, "Why don't you set down and here and let's see what we have to your liking."

Laura quickly surveyed the room as she walked to one, of the four plush, blue padded, shoe fitting chairs that Bob had gestured for her to set down. The room simply had the four fitting chairs arranged so that they all faced the back of the store, but were located far enough back from the back wall so that there was enough room for a large round multi-tiered footwear display table which was highlighted by multiple spotlights mounted in the ceiling. The walls were lined with hundreds of shoe boxes and display shoes of all styles, colors, and descriptions. She also noticed all the display shoes had higher than normal high-heels, some of which were a least six inches or more! The chair he had pointed to was closest to the door and there were at least a dozen shoe boxes stacked around it the immediate area.

As he opened one of shoe boxes, he said, "I think you will really like these black calf pumps that I picked out, since you are wearing that color and style now," Bob commented as he sit down on a matching blue padded stool in front of Laura who also had just sat down into the rather firmly padded fitting chair.

Laura had been keeping a rather non-committal look on her face up till this point even though she was somewhat excited about the possibility of finding 6 inch heels so quickly. She couldn't contain herself any longer, however, after Bob removed the pumps from the box and displayed them to her. They were similar to the 6-9/16 inch heels that she had worn to the store except they had 6 inch stiletto heels even thinner and sharper than those Laura worn from home. Also they seemed to have even lower cut sides and deeper cut "V" throats not to mention longer and sharper needle pointed toes!

"I think they're the height I was looking for," she said eyeing the pumps closely.

Laura continued to stare at the pumps in a clinical fashion. Bob handed her the shoes to inspect while he quickly removed her black calf 6-9/16 inch pumps. She realized they were of excellent quality, probably hand-made or at least custom-made to some exact specification much like those she had worn for the past three months. He took the shoes back from Laura, set the left one down and proceeded to easily guide her extremely high arched right foot into the pump with an experienced touch without the use of a shoehorn. The same process was performed with her left foot and she felt both feet fitting very nicely into the snug fitting pumps. She realized that these shoes, like all the ones she had worn over the last three months had insteps that molded her feet perfectly and made contact with the entire surface area of her arches and heels. Laura had noticed earlier this afternoon the same feature with the 5-1/2 inch pumps she had received in the mail from this store three months ago. That design parameter, as she came to know during her training, was a quality mark of an excellent ultra high heel shoe design.

Without coaching from Bob, she stood up and felt her calf muscles stretch somewhat from the lower 6 inch height, but the pain was much less than with the 5-1/2 inch heels she had tried on earlier this afternoon! It was more like what she felt when on her tip toes in that same heel height. Again without hesitation, Laura briskly walked around the outside of the room circling the chairs and display table in an effort to test how the six inch heels felt in a typical walking situation. She made two circles around the room and stood in front of Bob, as he looked on with an admiring eye, marveling at the ease and gracefulness of her movement in those beautiful stiletto heels. He had not had the chance to see her perform the same beautiful movements in the 6-9/16 heel pumps since he had led her to the footwear room.

"They seem to be about right as I can feel my calf muscles stretching, but the pain is relatively moderate for being 9/16 of an inch lower height than the heels I wore here today. So that would mean they would be only 5/16 of an inch lower than the vertical arched height that I can wear comfortably," she stated in a rather matter of fact manner.

Laura then flexed her well trained toes such that she alternately stood lifting those six heel heels well over a half an inch off the floor. She was really putting on a show for Bob who was staring, almost mesmerized, at her unbelievable ability to maneuver in those ultra-high heels.

"This is the perfect height for me to start my way back down to wearing 4-3/4 inch heels, but I need another two pair of these in black suede and red calf. And since I have a pair of black patent 5-1/2 inch heels that ordered from you three months ago, I'll need a black suede and red calf pair in that height as well; that is if you have them in stock?" Laura systematically announced and question at the same time.

"Oh I'm sure we do, since I recently added a great amount of shoe stock to the store," he quickly answered as he walked over to the wall and retrieved three shoe boxes before returning to where Laura was now setting in one of the padded chairs.

Laura briefly tried them on to make sure they were the right size before requesting that she wear the 6 inch black calf stilettoes out of the store and put the past-the-vertical arch heels in the empty shoe box. Bob took the four boxes to the counter where Laura paid for them with her own credit card that she hadn't taken with her to the Middle East. The newspaper had canceled the company credit card that she had taken after she went missing.