Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iona reached around Laura from behind and loosened the lacings of her left and then her right nipple training devices, unlocked and removed them completely from the breasts cup tips, and put them in Laura's silken pantaloons pockets where they were still visible through the gauzy material! Iona then started to apply to Laura nipples a bright red color lipstick-like substance and then continued to paint a bright pink color on her areolas! Iona explained that lipstick-like coating was more like finger nail polish since it took a special liquid to remove the coloring!

She also noted that the coloring contained a mild sensitizing agent to assist in maintaining a semi-aroused erection in both her nipples and areolas. Actually, the liquid sensitizer that had been applied when she was in the bondage stand, was still causing them to tingle and when Iona applied the lipstick-like coloring with its sensitizer in conjunction with the friction of her ministrations, caused them to almost be fully aroused! After Iona completed the coloring process, Laura looked down to see only her brightly colored breast tips pointing straight out in an exaggerated manner and again blushed profusely!

"Well how do like your new colors? I think they are fabulous, don't you?" Iona rhetorically asked Laura as Laura meekly mumbled the word yes.

"The Chief wanted to see your new colors before dinner, but we'll put your leather nipple training devices back on after he approves of them," Iona announced before she led Laura down the long hallway to the dining room where the Chief was setting at the head of the table. After Laura was seated at the other end of the table, Iona stood behind her and waited for him to speak.

"Welcome again to your home for the next few months. You look very ravishing in your costume and chains. I see Iona did a good job in coloring your nipples and areolas. From now on you will remove and re-apply the coloring on a daily basis. And after they are properly trained, we will have them permanently tattooed to these colors because they are so popular with our clients!" he said in a gleeful manner.

Laura's heart skipped a beat at the thought of having her nipples and areolas tattooed and she felt them stiffen even further with his mention of them being permanently colored! Laura was also stunned that she was sexually reacting to what was going to be the fate of her trained nipples and areolas and continued to blush in front of Iona and the Chief!

"I see that you are blushing now, but in time you'll become accustom to them and eventually be proud of the end result," the Chief asserted in a calm tone of voice even though it wasn't much solace for Laura at this point.

"Did you watch all of the video in your room and did you have any questions about your planned training routine?" he asked Laura directly.

The video had laid most of the rules for the slaves when speaking to their Master, Laura made sure that she replied by asking, "May I have permission to speak sir?"

"Yes, but don't ask for too much or I'll consider it insolent and we don't want to punish you this early in the game," he replied.

"Yes, I watched all the video and was completely blown away by the intensity of the body training program that was outlined. I just never had imagined that there was that type of extreme physical body modification possible, but I was curious what my final figure and nipple measurements were planned for me?" she meekly asked hoping she wasn't asking too much from him and was reluctant to use the word nipple.

"Good question, I'll be able to precisely answer that when you are completely measured after dinner, but as a rough guess, I think that you will be able to achieve a 40-20-40 inch, or a perfect 100 hourglass figure, with the proper corset and bra training. That would include a combination of areola height and nipple length of at least 2-1/2 inches! That would be in the range of one inch high puffy areolas and 1-1/2 inch long sharp pointed nipples! We'll see how you respond to the treatments and training before determining the exact dimensions." he pointed out in a monotone voice.

Laura thought to herself that she shouldn't have asked the question, if she really didn't really want to know the answer! And, this was the first time she had heard anything about "treatments". The video indicated that there might be a need for certain supplements, but what did he mean by the word treatments?

Iona then replaced, tightened, and locked the nipple and areola "trainers" back in place before the meal was served. There was little more conversation between the Chief and Laura as Iona stood by and assisted Laura if it was necessary because of her cuffs and chains. At the end of the meal, the Chief said that he would check on her progress after her first day of training and review what her new goals would be after getting her complete body measurements.

The Final Training Results and the Auction

In the next three months, Johnny and particularly Laura went through the body modification process that was outlined in the video that she watched the first day in the training facility. The morning workouts generally consisted of working out on the treadmill, in ultra high heels starting the first week with 5 inch stilettos and moving up the 5-1/2 inch height in weeks 2 through 3. Laura gradually worked her way up the 6-5/16 inch, vertically arched, heel height by week 7 and 8 and finally the past the vertical arch height by week 9. In week's 10 through 13, she also occasionally trained in the treadmill wearing both vertical and past the vertical, toe down, ballet pumps! For her 6-1/2 size those heel heights were 11-1/2 and 11-5/8, respectively!

During the weeks when she trained on the treadmill in any given height, Laura wore that height at all times. Therefore by week 7, she was never in any lower heel height than the vertical arched height of 6-5/16 inches! Therefore, the last six weeks her calf muscles and ligaments were naturally compressed such that she couldn't wear lower heels less than that height! So, if she wanted to shower rather than taking a bath, Laura would have to put on plastic waterproof slides with 6-5/16 in heels.

Laura also did daily heel raises and various ballet training exercises to further her ultra high heel training. Again as the video indicated, she performed Kegel Exercises to strengthen vaginal muscles for more intense orgasms and to better grip on the male penis during intercourse as well as pectoral muscle exercises including pushups, and bench pressing with dumbbells to firm up her conical reshaped breasts.

Once again as the video showed, there were morning, afternoon, and evening areola and nipple enhancing secessions including the use of lace up bras with re-forming cones like the one she wore the first day with the harem costume. In addition, various techniques of vacuum cupping of both her areolas and nipples helped in their lengthening and reshaping as well. Laura took daily dietary supplements including Fenugreek and was give hormone injections which also were meant to assist in her breast, areola, and nipple development as well.

Laura found out what the Chief was referring to when he said that there were other treatments that she would undergo that would also assist in her body modification goals! They consisted of semi-weekly fat filament transfers by injection from her abdomen and other places to her breasts, areolas, nipples, and buttocks! So from the first week through week 8 they gradually reduced her waist and increased her areola size by removing, cleaning, and processing fat filaments from her abdomen and injecting it to her breasts, areolas, and nipples in conjunction with all her other nipple training procedures! The actual fat injections to her breasts were to help shape them into soft, but firm cones. The final of the five breast treatments were completed by week 8 of the training period.

Laura, during this period, learned to wear and lace up full length Gwendoline-style corsets in order to eventually achieve her 40-20-40, perfect 100, figure measurement goal by the end of the second month of the training period. This style of corset was designed to severely reduce her original trim 27 inch waist while lifting and enhancing her buttocks, in conjunction with the fat injections, to eventually increase her hip measurement to 40 inches. As it turned out, it took till the end of week 10 to actually achieve her waist measurement goal of 20 inches. Likewise it took a sixth buttock injection to increase her hip measurement to 40 inches without the help of the buttock lifting portion of the Gwendoline-style corset. At this point, any waist cinching corset could then be used to achieve a 40-20-40 inch perfect 100 measurement!

During the training period, Laura learned to wear various outfits, uniforms, and costumes in order know how present herself to the various tastes of the would-be buyers or Masters that may procure her; and over time with encouragement from Iona, she finally began to accept her new role as a submissive sex slave. Laura was now completely immersed in the world of total submissiveness and was now seemingly content with being in a harem as a sex slave to her future owner!

She had also accomplished all the established physical requirements that had been laid out for her from the beginning. She had achieved a 40-20-40 inch, perfect 100 inch hourglass figure, with the help of full length Gwendoline-style corsets, fat injections, hormones, and cone shaped training bras that were also used to help lengthen and reshape her areolas and nipples as well. Shelf bras were also used to show off her newly trained areolas and nipples, under sweaters and blouses. They now projected 2-3/4 inches beyond her conical shaped breasts tips. That dimension was a quarter of an inch over what the Chief had guessed could be achieved at the beginning of her training! Therefore, the ratio of her areola height to nipple length was a balanced number at 1 to 1-3/4 since her areola height was 1 inch and her nipple length was a tapering 1-3/4 inches in their fully aroused condition!

Laura had reached her nipple training goal of 20 inches after the second month of training, so Iona said that it was time to have her nipples tattooed to the same colors that was used to temporarily color them on a daily bases. The same bondage stand that was used the first day of her capture would again be utilized for her nipple and areola tattooing.

Laura was taken to the stand in the great room and, with several attendants and other people in the room including the Chief; she was ceremoniously bound in the same manner that she was that first day which left her upper body completely immobilized and her breasts secured by the rings at her breasts.

A large Arabic man approached the platform and pulled a portable rolling cart to the edge of the bondage stand. The apparent tattoo artist studied her areolas and nipples as Laura looked down at her fully aroused protuberances that were her natural colors since she had been instructed to remove all of the temporary coloring. They had slightly darkened with her two months of training, but her areolas were still a light shade of light pink, whereas her aroused nipples were still a rather bright shade of pink, bordering on red.

The man produced a color chart that had the first color marked that he was supposed to use to tattoo her areolas. The electrically activated tattoo needle reservoir had already been filled with the appropriate bright pink color, the same shade that Laura had been temporarily using the past two months on her puffy areolas with the lipstick-type tubes.

He then carefully started the tattoo process on her left areola while Laura strained to see him work on her tender morsel. The first thing she felt was a stinging at the upper outer edge of that areola. It was not an unbearable pain, but because they had become so much more sensitive over the last few months, it was very intense! As he skillfully continued to work his way down and around her areola with the tattoo needle, Laura continued to try to squirm with no success, because of the stinging pain. As the man persisted in tattooing her left areola down to the base, she was trying to decide if the feeling of the needle was really pain or pleasure since she could feel herself getting wet down below!

He continued with her right areola in the same manner as she tried to squirm to no avail. Now it was time for her nipple coloring and she knew that because of their extreme sensitivity, this was going to be even more excruciating than the tattooing of her areolas!

She was right; her left nipple exploded in pain as he started to work his way down to the nipple tip. As he approached that tip and put the needle on it to inject the color, Laura had a mind blowing climax as he finished up! The tattoo artist then waited until Iona had replaced Laura's tie-on thong with a dry one before starting on her right nipple that ended in the same result!

It took about a week for Laura to fully recover from her tattooing, but Iona took good care of her and had applied the necessary antiseptic and lotions to control her recovery. Laura was eventually, very proud of her bright pink areolas and bright red tapering nipples and looked forward to display them to her new Master!

Over the entire time that she was at the facility and with the help of Iona and others, Laura was trained to sustain multiple vaginal and anal orgasms with vibrators or dildos inserted in either of her body cavities, or both! Most of her orgasms were induced while in various bondage positions and also when helpless in different bondage devices such as a St. Andrews Cross and the bondage stand that she had been exposed to the first day of her captivity! Most all of the body modifications and training methods used were designed to establish Laura as a submissive to whoever her new owner would be. She had over time had become comfortable with that role just had Johnny had become comfortable as the dominate one while providing stud service the harem women.

In addition, because of her increased nipple sensitivity due to the injections and supplements, together with the nipple play involved with their lengthening, she could also have multiple orgasms with only nipple play!

Finally after about 8 or 9 weeks, Laura began to lightly lactate, which was induced from all her supplements and nipple lengthening manipulations. She was informed by Iola that this was a good thing since it would definitely increase her price at the auction block when it could be demonstrated to the buyers! She further said that, for now she should hold her milk production down to about two squirting sprays from each nipple, twice a day. Later if her buyer wanted to increase it or stop it all together, he would have the option with little effort!

At the end of her three month training period, Laura had certainly become a model student in the sex slave world. She had accepted her fate of being a total submissive to whoever would purchase her in the upcoming auction. The auction was scheduled for the end of week 13 which was now planned for this coming Friday.

Likewise, Johnny had become completely trained in his role as a harem stud and now was completely responsive to a simple command to have an instant erection and deliver or hold an explosive ejaculation by command of his women partner. He had truly transformed himself into a stud much like a bull in a pasture of heifers for breeding, but with much more control! He had increased his sperm output to an extremely high level and helped in Laura's nipple and areola training with his semen used as a nipple lotion, even though they neither knew that was the case since Iona had always brought it into her room in a separate container! Johnny was emptied three times a day by one of the female attendants and his recovery time had quickened to minutes from hours due to all the supplements and hormone injections he had taken on a daily basis.

On Friday morning, Laura and Johnny were transported via an SUV to a local airport and then on to another minor airport in some unknown town out of the country. They both had been dressed in about the same costume that they had originally donned the first day of their capture with the exception that Laura also wore her tightly cinched corset under sheer top to show off her hourglass figure. They were to be presented that way even though they had gone through extensive training in many other forms of dress including business attire and many other costumes.

When they finally reached the auction site, they both were forced to set in another SUV until the other slave traders began to arrive with their wares. Iona would be the principal negotiator since the Chief did not want to be seen at a public auction. This was very unusual since women did not usually have important roles in such proceedings. However, since most of the clients had worked with her before, Iona seemed to be perfectly confident in taking charge of her two slaves for the auction process.

There were two other female and male couples to be auctioned off that day and they were brought to the block before Laura and Johnny. Both pairs were brought up quickly to the stand and were to be sold as individual pairs, one at a time. The first pair presented their wares in a direct fashion by completely disrobing and showing their breasts and penises in a provocative manner. The crowd responded with a series of cheers and heavy bids. Finally, a high bid of over fifty thousand dollars completed the final transition and they were ushered to a waiting limousine.

The second couple was positioned on the auction block and, again the bidding began in earnest since the dark haired women had at least DD breasts with firm inch long nipples and a rather good figure while the man stood and presented a good eight inch throbbing penis! The biding continued for some time, but in the end they were sold at sixty five thousand dollars.

Finally, it was Laura and Johnny's time to be sold as a pair. They were led onto the stand by Iona who understood the auction process and made sure that the fabulous duo would be properly appreciated and then carefully orchestrated a very sexual presentation to the auctioneer who was licking his chops at the site of Laura stepping onto the platform. He made sure that Laura was presented in an extreme sexual manner by having her bound in a bondage frame on the auction block so that he could take full advantage in showing her to the, now frenzy bidders, whom were now ogling Laura's body being strung up spread-eagled in that bondage frame!

Johnny, in the meantime, was strung up with his hands behind his back with his tight leather pants pulled down exposing his thick nine inch erection for the entire crowd to see as he watched Laura being bound in the bondage frame. It was the first time that either of them had seen each other since their capture, even though Johnny's semen had been regularly used as a lotion and moisturizer on Laura's areolas and nipples!

Laura was still in her harem costume with her breast tip cups covering her newly trained and tattooed nipples and areolas. She was strung up with her hands and feet stretched in a spread-eagled position for the bidders to view. It turned out that her hands were held high enough that she had to stand on her tip toes even though she was wearing past the vertical arched stiletto heels! Laura's waist cinching corset displayed her fabulous hourglass figure under the thin diaphanous silk top of her harem outfit.

It was then that Laura noticed Johnny's huge rock hard penis pointing up and out towards her with the head purple with so much blood! It was the first time that she had actually seen his manhood in the flesh; the first time was when he tied to a pillar the day of their capture with the outline of it clearly visible under his tight leather pants. That day was the first time Laura had ever suspected that he was so magnificently hung because he was of a slight build and had a laid back personality! Now after three months of intensive slave and figure training, she would clearly love to be his submissive slave, or more importantly have that beautifully thick and long penis pushed fully into her vagina or up her anus, not to mention how she would love to get as much of it as she could in her mouth and suck him dry!