Laura Lake's Trip to the Mid-East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura, as her figure and sex training progressed, couldn't take her mind off the sight of Johnny's large and thick penis, fully aroused, outlined under his tight leather pants the day they were captured. He was aroused by the sight of Laura's long and stiff nipples pointing out of her harem bra-like top! As her training continued, she had developed many fantasies of how his fully aroused member could be used to satisfy her various sexual desires.

Now that Laura had seen how Johnny had performed when he spurted rope after rope of semen onto her nipples from his huge penis she was aroused by just visualizing the image of long ropes of semen squirting from it!

Likewise, Johnny was completely infatuated with Laura's trained hourglass figure and world class areolas and nipples! When he saw how the auctioneer had sprayed milk from her nipples as she orgasmed on the block, Johnny knew he wanted to be the one to perform that service in various different ways even though he knew it would probably never happen! With what had just happened, he now thought that could change things drastically!

After a lengthy pause, Johnny exclaimed, "This is going to take some time to get used to, especially going back to the newspaper as reporters working together after all we've been through."

Laura nodded in agreement while she still visualized Johnny's massive penis shooting semen across the auction block and remembering that Iona had told Laura in the ride to the auction, that it had been his semen that had been used all along to help develop her areolas and nipples!

Laura and Johnny both tried to imagine what their lives might be like back in St. Louis working for the newspaper. Would they be open about their sexual desires for each other? Would they initially live together and eventually get married? Would they act in public as if they were just competitive newspaper reporters and friends as they had been before they made the trip to the Middle East, but now carry on a secret love affair where they were actually sex objects to each other with Johnny the dominate stud and Laura the submissive slave?

The remainder of the flight to Ramstein went rather routinely except that Laura brought up the fact to Johnny that her clothes could somewhat hide her trained 40-20-40 perfect hourglass figure, but she couldn't hide the fact that she initially couldn't wear heels no lower than those that vertically arched her insteps and did he think anyone would care about that restriction. Laura said that she was a little nervous about having to do that before she re-trained her muscles and ligaments to be able to wear lower heel heights.

Johnny responded by saying, "I think that the guys certainly wouldn't mind, but there probably be some women who would be jealous because they couldn't wear such ultra high heels. For my part, I love the way you gracefully maneuver in such extreme heel heights and how it complements the rest of your fabulous figure!"

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that since I certainly want to please you when we get back to St. Louis," Laura telegraphed her intentions to Johnny for the first time.

"God, I'm glad to hear you say that since I want to please you as well. Actually, pleasure you might be a better word," Johnny quickly sexually quipped.

"Yes, I think it is a better word from me as well," she replied with some sexy body language to match her words.

They subtlety agreed that they would talk much more about it more in private on the military airplane from Ramstein to St. Louis, but in the meantime Laura suggested that he could help start her lower heel training by massaging her stocking feet and see if he could gradually and momentarily bend her arches to a lower angle as he manipulated them. She then leaned over, removed both her grey suede 6-5/16 inch, vertically arched, stiletto heeled pumps, and placed them on the table as the two attendants and the CIA operative, Abdulla Masih finally looked up from the books they had been reading while Laura and Johnny had their semi-private conversation about their future relationship.

As Laura raised both of her stocking feet up and rested them in Johnny's lap, making sure that her right foot rested against his now hardening manhood under the table, she asked the women attendant, "I see that you are wearing about four inch heels; have you worn any higher than the ones you have on now?"

The female attendant pleasantly replied, "Oh yes, I have some 4-3/4, 5-1/4, and even a few pair of 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels that I bought over the past few years since higher stiletto heels have come into fashion."

"What is your shoe size?" Laura asked.

"Six and a half, narrow," she replied.

"That's exactly the size of these vertically arched pumps. Why don't you try them on and tell me what you think?" Laura suggested.

"I'd love to; I have been admiring them ever since I set them out for you after you got on the plane," the attendant responded as she leaned over picked the pumps from the table.

The attendant set the pumps on the floor before she took off her shoes and slipped Laura's vertically arched pumps on her feet. She sat in the chair a few seconds before flexing her ankles to try to accommodate for the extreme arch angle. She then put her feet flat on the floor in front of her so that they were strait down, producing the full muscle straining effect on her vertical pitched arches and trim ankles! The pretty attendant then stood up straight with her knees properly locked back and shifted her weight from heel to toe and from side to side on order to get the feel for the proper balance required to stand and walk in the vertically arched heel height.

Laura noticed that the attendant certainly knew the right technique to obtain the proper balance required for the higher of the ultra high heel heights before she took a few steps in those vertically arched pumps. It was obvious that the woman had little trouble adjusting to those heels as she proudly pranced around the cabin as if she had worn them since childhood!

"Wow, I really like the feel of them and they make me feel so tall since I'll only five feet, three inches tall in my bare feet. My legs look pretty good to; don't they?" she asked.

Of course the two men, as well as Laura, chimed to complement her on her flaring calves as she continued to show off how well she could walk in them.

"I'll buy a pair of these heels when I get back to my home base in London next week. I buy all my heels that are 5-1/4 inches or higher from this fabulous store there and I know that they can make me a pair or two of these and I'll wear them out on a date with my boyfriend. He just loves me to wear my 5-5/8 out on a date and he is so ready when we get back to my apartment," she giggled.

Everyone laughed as the attendant sat down, put her four inch pumps on, and put Laura's vertically arched stilettos back on the table. Laura meanwhile had been massaging Johnny's fully erect penis through his suit paints, shorts, and leather jock strap which held his erection in place. He simultaneously manipulated her other foot to see if he could limber up her shortened calf muscles so that she could possibly wear lower heels. Laura noticed that when he momentarily positioned her arches at a lower angle during his foot massage, she could feel the pain in her instep and calf muscles as they were stretched beyond their permanent trained vertical arched condition. Laura now realized that it was going to take some work and effort to get them stretched to where she could start wearing lower heels, and possibly start with the 6 inch height!

After a few minutes of switching Laura's feet between the two massaging 'actions', it was pretty evident that they both had independently came to the same conclusion that a secret love affair was going to be the best choice for them is St. Louis! Laura then slipped on her 6-5/16 inch stilettos and made ready for the landing at Ramstein.

The trip back to St. Louis

After they landed at Ramstein Air Force in Germany, Laura and Johnny said good bye to Abdulla and the two attendants before being transported from the passenger jet to a Boeing 747 in a military vehicle. The aircraft had been specially designed to ferry top military brass and civilian officials to various worldwide destinations. The two were taken to the upper level cabin for their ride back to Scott Air Force Base near St. Louis by using a special loading ramp at the front of the aircraft while their clothing trunks were loaded in the rear cargo area.

When boarding the aircraft as well as her trip up the stairs to the upper level cabin, Laura received her share of admiring glances since her vertical arched grey suede pump were perfectly displayed to all the male military and CIA personnel following her up the stairs. Laura did not see that there were some jealous looks from some female members of another military group that were also traveling in the flight back to Scott Air Force Base.

Laura and Johnny were seated together in the plush cabin that included a bar area with tables and chairs; and since there weren't others seated across the aisle; they now had a certain amount of privacy. On the long flight back to St. Louis they intimately discussed the role playing they would be doing when they went back to work at the Metro Star News in St. Louis. They both indicated that they would keep their love life secret from coworkers and friends, Laura and Johnny decided that they would act like competitive reporters in the office and actually play different roles with Laura as the more dominate in the office. They also would initially keep their own places and see each other in the evenings and weekends at one or the other's homes.

During the flight, Laura and Johnny kissed and intimately fondled each other when no one was around, which was a good part of the time except when meals and beverages were served. They discussed in detail how much they would tell everyone about their experiences in the three months they were gone since a good part of their training details would come out in the open, during the forthcoming trial in Federal Court. They both agreed that the main thing they wanted was to keep secret their now sexual devotion to one another.

It was much easier for Johnny to explain any physical changes since they were in the form of better muscle tone and a flatter stomach. His flaccid penis was about six inches long, but even in a semi-aroused state while near Laura, it swelled to about eight inches long and an inch and half in diameter. When fully aroused, Johnny's massive penis swelled to a full ten inches in length with a two inch thick diameter! The suit that he put on after getting on the first jet came with a zip-up leather jock strap under his briefs to control the bulge in his pants in case he became aroused. As the trip progressed, Laura occasionally fondled his penis through his pants, briefs, and leather jock strap to make sure that it was aroused as much as possible while it strained against the leather cup holding it in place much like some sort of chastity device!

Laura, on the other hand would have a much more difficult time in hiding her new hourglass figure and, in particular, disguising ultra high heel training situation since she would initially have to wear at a minimum, 6-5/16 inch vertically arched heels!

Laura realized during the flight that she would need some of the clothing and footwear as well as some other of the paraphernalia from her training sessions that was in the trunks that had been loaded on the plane bound for St. Louis. She therefore requested, through the CIA agent in charge on that flight that she wanted to keep most of the items at her St. Louis residence. Since the FBI would take over the case from the CIA in conjunction with the US Attorney's Office, they would need to agree to Laura's request, and keep only what, they would need as evidence, to prosecute the kidnapping and slave trafficking case. The CIA agent contacted the FBI while they were in route to have them go through the trunks when the plane arrived and keep only what they needed to prosecute the case. The rest was requested to be delivered to Laura's house in the St. Louis area for her personal use. In fact, the FBI agreed with her request and promised that they would do the same for Johnny as well.

After arriving at Scott Air Force Base near St. Louis on Friday afternoon after a total of ten hours of flight time and many time changes from the Middle East, they were transported to Federal Building in downtown St. Louis by limousine. Laura and Johnny were escorted to the FBI offices by the CIA agent that had escorted them on the flight from Germany and were introduced to the special agent in charge of case.

He said that they would take a small amount of items from their trunks in order to present to the US Attorney's Office for evidence with the remainder delivered to their homes either that evening or the next day. After getting Laura's and Johnny's depositions he said they were free to go their homes. While waiting for the cabs to arrive, Laura and Johnny said they would call and get together as soon as possible and passionately embraced before taking separate taxi's to their homes which were both located in St. Louis County.

Back at her house in St. Louis

When Laura arrived at her house, she found it almost exactly as she had left it over three months ago. Apparently, there had been a search of her house by authorities after her disappearance, but as far as Laura could determine, little had been disturbed. She went down to the finished basement to make sure that it was ready for the delivery of the clothes, shoes, and other items that were scheduled to arrive this afternoon or in the morning by a delivery service hired by the FBI. Since, the FBI was to keep a relative small sample portion of the collection of material that was sent along by the training facility; she needed to make room for it in the basement. Her basement had been finished into four separate bedrooms with a large central game and party room. Only one of the bedrooms was furnished as two of the other three had open closets, metal storage shelves, and portable clothes racks. She had the metal storage shelves and clothes racks added to the two rooms not long before her trip since she had intended to move some of her less used clothes and shoes from her, first floor, main bedroom closet for storage. Laura would now use some of the space to store the items to be delivered from the FBI.

Although Laura wasn't exactly sure of what they had shipped in the large trunks, she presumed it was made up of many of the clothes and shoes that she had been trained to wear at the remote facility. Laura was confident that she would be able to store it all in those two basement rooms and still have plenty of room for the things that she wanted to bring down from her bedroom on the first floor. The hanging items such as dresses, blouses, skirts, pants, and other costumes could be hung on the clothes racks.

The footwear could be placed on the shelves positioned along the two bedroom walls. The belt collection could be hung inside the bedroom closets while items such as purses could be placed on the upper shelves of those closets. There would be more than enough room for the costume jewelry, makeup, and miscellaneous lingerie to go in the spare chest of drawers that was in one of two rooms. Also, there was space on the metal shelves for other assorted items in boxes such as bras and corsets. Not long after she surveyed the storage situation, the delivery company arrived and quickly the two men carried the two trunks to the open party room in the basement. She would unpack them later that afternoon, but first she wanted to check out the rest of her house and call her boss at the newspaper.

Laura's boss knew that the CIA rescue mission was underway, but did not know any other details since the slave trading case had been presented to the grand jury, which did indict under seal, the executives of the local company in question. The US Attorney wanted Laura and Johnny's depositions as further evidence in court before the indictments were unsealed.

Since the local company executives that were indicted of money laundering in the slave trading operation in the Middle East, it was imperative to the US Attorney in St. Louis, that any knowledge of Laura's and Johnny's presence in St. Louis was kept somewhat quiet until the indictment was unsealed later in the week. Their depositions were simply additional evidence that was to be used in court at the formal trial.

When Laura called her editor Paul Blake and said that she was back safely in town along with Johnny, he was so relieved. He also said that they both should not come to work until the following week, after the indictments were unsealed. Paul noted that it was OK for them to stay close to home, but they shouldn't come to work, because word would get out and maybe get back to the company's executives, tipping them off and possibly causing them to attempt to flee the country! Laura said that it made sense for her and Johnny to maintain a low profile and that she would call him at his apartment after they hung up and relay the message.

Paul went on to say that the newspaper had maintained her house payment other monthly payments as well as Johnny's apartment rent and miscellaneous bills in the three months they were gone. He said it was the least they could do while they were held at the well-armed training facility. He said the CIA had no choice to wait until they were transported to another facility or an auction before they had any chance to rescue them. He further said that during their week off they should relax and unwind from their ordeal. They could also begin outlining an exposé about the slave trading operation that he had planned to be featured in a forthcoming newspaper series.

After talking to Paul, Laura called Johnny at his home number since their cell phones had been confiscated and they hadn't had time to replace them. She told him about the week they off from returning to work and they should maintain a low profile until after the indictments had been unsealed. Johnny responded by saying that he was organizing some of the clothing and items that were in the trunk as well as reviewing his own wardrobe now that he had a more toned muscular body.

Laura suggested that he drive over to her house that evening and they could begin outlining their forthcoming article about the slave trading operation that they had observed and experienced in the adventure to the Middle East. She said that he could park his car in the extra space in the two car garage so that it wouldn't be in the driveway. Johnny quickly accepted her offer and said that he would be over around seven o'clock that evening.

Laura knew that her house would provide good cover for the upcoming week because it was located some distance from a lightly traveled road in a somewhat remote area of west St. Louis County. It hadn't yet had been gobbled up by a developer in order to build a subdivision. A retired couple built the house on their own and when they passed away, their children sold it to Laura who had had it remodeled to her own specifications.

Laura also checked her car that was still in one of the bays in the two car garage since she had taken a taxi to the airport for her trip to the Middle East some three months ago. Laura opened the garage door and attempted to start the late model sedan. The battery remained charged enough to instantly start the vehicle, but she let it run for a few minutes to help fully charge the system.

After finishing unpacking the two large trunks in the basement and organizing all her clothes and shoes that she had previously planned to store in the various locations, Laura also found that the trunks included many of the bondage items that she had become accustomed to using or wearing at the training center. Cuffs, chains, and, ropes together with a large selection of sex toys, leather straps, gags, blindfolds, nipple clamps, and other assorted things were also in the trucks! Laura stored most of those items in the spare bedroom with the chest of drawers. She then temporarily stored the two empty trunks at the back of the third unfinished bedroom.