Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Tish was genuinely enthralled, and really turned on as she continued to stroke and caress all over her mother's soft back, her sweet little butt, and then up her toned tummy to her tingling breasts and her hard, tingling nipples.

As Kelly closed her eyes with this new intoxicating pleasure flaring within herself, Little Tish shifted around to her rear. She leaned in to the tender skin of her mother's neck and back and began gently kissing her and, without giving it much thought at all, she brazenly began gently squeezing and playing with her mother's firm, beautiful breasts.

Kelly gasped and was helpless to resist the heavenly caresses of her daughter's soft, little hands as they lovingly stroked and gently squeezed her sensitive breasts. She adored having her breasts played with.

She closed her eyes and moaned, slightly disturbed that it was her tiny, elfin daughter touching her but unable stop herself from luxuriating in the unexpected euphoria at the hands of her own little girl.

'Oh god,' Kelly thought desperately trying to ignore the rapture she was finding in Little Tish's touch. 'Here we go again. She's making my nipples feel sooooo goooood! It's sheer heaven and my nipples just can't resist. I love her hands on me and I just can't seem to make her stop. Don't want to make her stop . . . Ummmmmm . . . '

But Kelly was finally able to shake off her rapidly growing arousal momentarily and she somehow managed to remember the sweet things Billie had been saying just a few moments before. She summoned all her shaky willpower and forced herself to focus momentarily on little Billie.

So it was with a shaky, uneven voice that Kelly was finally able to respond to Billie's sweet compliments.

"Oh, no Billie," she whispered breathlessly with her eyes closed, loving the feeling of her sweet little daughter's hands caressing and teasing her breasts and tingling nipples, "you and - Patti-O are - too beautiful -- and -- too delicious looking - for words. Your bodies -- your bodies are . . . Mnummmhh . . . are true works - of art. Mnhhh mnuhhh . . .

"And Billie," she sighed, panting harder now, with a fiery hunger burning in her beautiful blue eyes, "your lovely breasts -- your breasts are -- just -- soooOOhhhh -- Umnmmm . . . perfect - with their . . . ahhhhh . . . succulent - little pink nipples. They look like . . . Ohhhh god . . . they are just -- begging - begging to be - suckled and loved."

But Kelly quickly lost her focus once again and slipped off to somewhere else temporarily as, with her eyes closed and her breathing now running ragged, she gave herself completely to the wonderful feelings generated by her daughter's soft and delicate little hands as they gently teased and explored places no daughter should ever be caught touching.

'God, I love her sweet little hands on my breasts.' Kelly thought blissfully. 'It just feels sooooo good having her touch me.'

Delicious little jolts of pleasure were shooting down to her fiery little puss that now literally dripped with her arousal and she knew -- just knew -- she was going to wind up having sex with her beloved little girl.

'She's just too sweet -- too delicious to resist!' She realized as she gloried in the strangely familiar feeling of her little daughter's hands caressing her extremely sensitive breasts and nipples. 'I just don't have the will to stop this, and . . . I don't really want to.' She realized almost happily.

'God this just feels sooooo goooood!' Kelly exulted in utter ecstasy, taking in a huge, ragged breath just as Little Tish softly squeezed her aching breasts in loving caresses that caused her to lose herself completely into her little elfin daughter's loving touch.

'God but I love sex!' Kelly thought, thoroughly lost now in the magic of her little daughter's knowing, loving hands. 'And at times like this I love it that I do! Why is it always soooo gooooooood?'

And that thought caused her mind to drift back to that unbelievable "talk" she'd had with her son, Jack just a few days before.

'I was right on the edge with him too and now he knows all my weaknesses. It was all I could do not to just throw myself at him. Damn! I only meant to show him how weak I have always been and to make him realize that Little Patti-O just might have the same problem.'

'But it just took one look into those beautiful, hungry eyes of his that were burning into me like he wanted to just eat me up.

'And then it was the sight of his body that so reminded me of his sexy bastard of a father -- Jesus, it just made me so fucking hot. Damn! And then I couldn't seem to be able to tear my eyes away from his cock -- his hard throbbing cock'—she corrected herself.

'Just one look at that big stiff organ of his, doing all it could to bust its way out of his pants and my pussy just took charge of me and I was helpless to resist. My puss was instantly drenched and it just felt so empty -- so hungry -- I couldn't sit still. I wanted -- needed -- for him to just pick me up into his strong arms, take me somewhere and to fuck me silly.

'He could have done anything to me he wanted.' She realized. 'And I would have let him. I couldn't have helped myself.

'It wasn't my fault; my pussy made me do it!' She thought, starting to smile at her wit just as Little Tish firmly pinched, pulled and teased her wildly tingling nipples. This caused her to gasp, her soaked little pussy to clench and her pretty eyes to squeeze closed while she moaned softly in her desperately aching arousal.

Billie had been watching Kelly, thoroughly mesmerized and excited by her beautiful, all-American good looks. When she saw the beautiful little blonde's heated reaction to Tishie's loving ministrations, she felt a tingle sizzle its way through her and watched her firm, beautifully shaped breasts in wonder, as her nipples quickly and pleasantly grew stiffly erect with no physical stimulation whatsoever.

In wonder, she looked from her rapidly stiffening nipples to her best friend as Tishie was gently caressing her mother's soft skin far beyond the areas covered by her bikini.

'God, that is so hot!' Billie thought, excited beyond belief.

She saw Kelly shiver deliciously as Tishie softly ran her hands along her mother's flat tummy, all over her firm little bubble butt and then up between her legs where she slid her naughty, soft little fingers lovingly through the soaking wet pussy lips of her own mother! She could clearly see the pretty blonde twitch and moan at her tiny daughter's brazen intimacy and that she was hopelessly lost in the wonderful bliss of her daughter's caresses.

Little Tish could sense the effects her loving hands were having on her highly aroused mother. And so, realizing that pretty little Kelly was rapidly losing her ability to support herself, Little Tish took some of her weight and rested her mother's cute little butt against the top of a patio table so that it would provide Kelly some much needed support for her suddenly shaky legs.

But Little Tish was enthralled by Kelly's apparent total surrender to her loving caresses. She adored her beautiful little mother and was ecstatic that she was able to provide her with some long overdue, loving pleasure.

But Little Tish was under the impression that her mother was allowing her to be so brazenly intimate. She wasn't aware that her highly aroused little mother was utterly helpless -- lost in the rapture of her tiny daughter's loving touch as she was teased and caressed in her most private pleasure place -- in that magical little slit tucked up and tingling madly away between her legs. Kelly couldn't resist nor could she stop; it just felt too good.

Little Tish loved the way even the slightest movement of her fingers could elicit sexy moans and twitches and hungry wiggles from her highly responsive and aroused little mother. Partially supporting her mother from the side, a very excited Little Tish couldn't seem to stop caressing her mother's delicious little puss with her knowing fingers. And Kelly was just gone -- delirious with pleasure.

But the beautiful little blonde had apparently forgotten that it was her own daughter who was so lovingly stimulating her hungry pussy. She was beyond all conscious thought and concern. Little Tish just continued to provide her mother's sweet, soaked little sex with loving stimulation and Kelly was helpless in its grasp.

Little Tish knelt down and slid her tiny fingers up between her mother's legs and then on into her dripping pussy lips. She just kept pushing her way even further inside Kelly's slippery-wet, fragrant vagina.

As her tiny fingers slipped and tickled further and further up into Kelly's deliciously soaked little puss, Little Tish quickly became lost in the wonderfully sensuous feeling of her mother's liquid center and her slippery-wet genitalia. She just loved the way her little mother felt, so velvet-soft, so warm and so slippery-wet; she loved touching her in there. She pressed briefly upwards and gently tickled Kelly's tingling clit, again almost causing her little mother's legs to buckle.

'Soooo Gooooood!' Kelly rhapsodized as she gasped, and humped her pelvis directly into the sweetly personal contact. She shivered and groaned sexily, just as her legs began once again to unhinge.

"Oh-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck!" Kelly groaned, her mind still enthralled with the memory of her sexy son's beautiful cock. "Oh Jackie . . . " she cried, hoping it had come out as a whisper while she imagined it was his hard cock sliding it's way up inside her ravenous pussy instead of her daughter's loving fingers.

The two delectable little teens both heard Kelly's soft but clear outburst and looked at each other with expressions of surprised understanding and excited empathy.

'Looks like I'm not the only one around here that's in desperate need of a nice, hard cock.' Tish thought with a sudden realization of this new potential complication.

But Kelley was in heaven. She was so unbelievably hot and aroused she was beyond all conscious reason; she was utterly captured in a world of heavenly sensation and love.

Lost in the wonderful fantasy of her son's insistent, probing cock sliding in and out of her streaming little sex, she was unbelievably aroused and intoxicated with ecstasy. She was so absorbed that she remained blissfully unaware that both she and her legs were losing their battle to maintain control.

Sweet Billie saw her best friend's luscious little mother, who by now was practically her new idol, and realized she needed some help and support. So she hurried over to offer assistance.

Slipping her arms around Kelly's soft, pliant body she managed to pull her back up into a warmly delicious supporting hug even as Little Tishie continued to provide support to her mother's increasingly wobbly legs from the side and up from below.

Holding the pretty blonde tightly, in a deliciously naked, loving hug, Billie kissed her cheek softly and gently whispered, "Just relax sweetie; we've got you."

Little Tish was loving the way her mother's soft skin felt as she stroked her highly receptive body. She had daringly been slipping and sliding her loving little fingers into places she was honestly surprised her mother wasn't forbidding her to go. They were both caught in the grip of their arousal and neither had the will, or the desire to stop.

No one but Billie realized that Little Tish had actually slipped her fingers, now slick with her mother's sweet girl-cum, into her mouth and moaned softly as she sucked and licked them clean.

When Little Tish finally realized she wouldn't be able to help her mother find release like this, she reluctantly paused to reassess the situation.

She finally managed to stop stimulating and loving her mother's sweet, sodden pussy and pulled back to simple, loving strokes and caresses but it took Kelly quite a while to recover and come back to herself.

She yearned so desperately for her release that she was actually hurting inside. But Little Tish wasn't yet experienced enough to have provided her with a desperately needed orgasm, especially while she had been standing up. And so, frustrated, she managed to gather herself and bide her time.

"Well," Kelly sighed finally after a rather long pause. Giving her naughty little daughter a look of surprise and delight, she announced, "Well someone has been pretty naughty, huh? So I guess it's . . . time to get wet!"

And with that she seized her two girls around their middles and, screaming happily, pulled them both into the cool swimming pool. Laughing gleefully the three naked girls played and frolicked, tickled and laughed the afternoon away.

It was fairly late that evening when the 3 tired girls made their way into the house for a bite to eat before heading off to their separate bedrooms. All 3 were terribly excited by the afternoon's events and they all went to bed horny as hell.

Kelly was a little apprehensive about having any sort of sex at all with her sweet little elfin daughter. Her little Patti-O was very mature but she sure didn't look it. She would have to give that some more thought, certainly more than she'd given it today.

'I'll sleep on it first,' she thought as she slipped naked and unbelievably horny between the soft sheets of her big California King.

Her little pussy was literally soaked and burning with her sweet juices and she was desperate for her release. So, it was with an excited, naughty little grin over the exciting events of the day that she quickly reached for one of her favorite toys, what her husband Mark had lovingly called one of her "power tools."

She was practically in love with her favorite vibrator and used it often -- almost constantly now, since her son had come home from college. She strongly suspected that he was a large part of the reason she had been so thoroughly horny lately.

She desperately needed to put it where it would do her the most good so she hungrily slipped it onto the hungry, slippery folds of her ravenous pussy and twisted it on.

"Oh Fuck yeahhh!" she growled softly as the gentle, rapid pulses began to lift her into her own private heaven.

Later, as she was dropping off, she thought she could hear the far off, faint cries of pure ecstasy coming from the bed of her adored little daughter.

'Tomorrow,' Kelly thought, 'tomorrow for sure.' Closing her eyes with a happy smile, Kelly slipped into a satisfied sleep that lasted throughout the night.

The two gorgeous, adorably naked teens, likewise dripping wet with lust, slipped between the soft sheets of Little Tish's queen and spent the next few hours driving each other crazy with pleasure before they too drifted off to a deep and restful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~

All three slept late the following morning and it was nearly noon when they finally found their way down for some breakfast. Then, after a shower and other "getting-ready-for-the-day" chores, they all met -- naked -- by the pool. They sunned, swam and played around for a while before Kelly began doing what she felt she had to do, before --no, if -- she could allow anything to happen between herself and her sweet little girl.

After a little while, the three of them were standing amiably, side by side against the wall of the pool, talking quietly. Very gently, the beautiful little blond, former cheerleader began to spin her web of manipulation and of seduction.

"I probably shouldn't be talking about such things in front of our new little girl here but I need to tell you a few things, if you don't mind," she said carefully. "And there are some things you should know before your big brother gets home."

Looking nervous, Little Tish's deep blue eyes met the equally beautiful, summer-blue eyes of her gorgeous little mother and, with some uncertainly, nodded her assent.

"Patti-O, since your daddy passed away several long years ago now, I have had many opportunities to find another man but, honestly, it just never happened. First, I have been hurt too many times and I just wanted to concentrate on running our business well and making a good life for you kids.

I've never taken a man into my bed over the years -- never once -- even though I have literally ached to. I am a fairly young woman and I've always had a strong sex drive -- a VERY strong sex drive --" she stressed looking both girls directly into their bright, innocent eyes. "But no man could ever even come close to your father.

"Patti-O, your daddy was a wonderful, wonderful man and a very tender and skilled lover. I can't tell you how much I miss the intimacy, the tenderness, the sense of connection and . . . well . . . just getting laid, not to put too fine a point on it. God do I miss it!" she sighed shaking her head dejectedly.

"You can't possibly know how hard it's been on me. I don't want to start a pity party here but I need for you -- for both of you -- to be able to put what I have to tell you into perspective. Life can be very, very hard on a smart woman, especially one who happens to love -- and to need -- sex as much as I do."

Tish's eyes began to tear up and she put her arms around her mother. She pulled her naked body into her mother's embrace and let her head settle on Kelly's firm shapely breast.

"Oh Mom, I love you sooo much. That's gotta be so hard on you. I don't think I could stand it."

Feeling tremendous love for these two wonderful women, Billie wanted to be included so she came in for a "mother hug" of her own on Kelly's other arm.

"I'm sorry guys," Billie said. "I don't mean to intrude here but I'm just feeling so close to you both and I want to help share the pain. If you want me to back off a little just say so okay? It'll be okay."

Kelly just smiled lovingly at the beautiful little redhead, kissed her tenderly on her forehead and pulled her in to her breast with her other arm.

"No sweet little Billie, I think I need for you to hear this too. I think you are going to be one of us now and", gesturing at their naked, intimately close contact to show their obvious inclusion, she pulled both girls closely into her wonderfully soft, beautifully-shaped naked breasts and she continued, "obviously we both want you with us, okay?"

Smiling happily to show her love for her two new friends, Billy just nodded, sighed and rested her glowing, beautiful cheek on Kelly's other breast and pulled in close as well.

With all the tenderness and loving that had been going on between the 3 girls the past few days, none of them had even paid much notice to how comfortable they had all become with all the physical contact between their nude bodies. By this time, it all just was taken for granted -- just sort of natural and nice.

The gorgeous little redhead softly said, "To be honest, since I've been spending so much wonderful time here, it feels more like "home" than my own. I love them, but my parents seem so cold and so controlling compared to you guys."

Kelly was deeply moved by the tender behavior of these two wonderful girls and began to tear up herself. She hadn't forgotten just how aroused the two little beauties had gotten her just a short while ago. God, but she was amazed at how much these two little nymphs could get her motor running.

With her arms around the girls, she hugged them to her breast and just held them like that for a while, very conscious of all that youthful, soft naked flesh rubbing against her own hot and very horny body.

'I have to be careful that I don't scare them off. Just take it slow and easy Kelly,' she cautioned herself as she began to relish the feel of all that soft girl flesh holding on to her.