Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered softly and began rolling her perfect little butt from side to side with her burning arousal and pushing herself back against Little Tishe's gently probing fingers trying to get her friend to push one in a little deeper.

"Oh God, I'm so hot I wanna scream!" Billie moaned as Tish began to push her finger into the little redhead's tingling anus. She was rolling her hips and writhing with raging hunger as her friend began to wiggle her loving finger in deeper and deeper.

"It's aching right now in your sweet little pussy isn't it Billie-girl?" Kelly asked as she slid her slippery fingers up Billie's inner thighs and the soft crease where her legs met her juicy, ripe little peach that was fairly gushing with her girl-honey.

"Yeh -- yeh -- Yesssssssss, it issssss. Oh my god, it's aching so bad! Help me! Please? Oh Please?" She cried, begging.

Kelly and Little Tish smiled lustily at each other as their oily fingers met in Billie's ass crack and they paused briefly to kiss each other wetly and lovingly, causing them both to moan with desire.

The beautiful blond haired mother and her tiny elfin daughter grew delirious with excitement and lost in their passion as their wet mouths loved and played together. Both girls were achy beyond measure and their girl-honey was leaking down their inner thighs unimpeded.

"Tell us what you want us to do little Billie." Kelly teased hoarsely. "What would feel really good right now?"

"Oh God, I need you to touch my pussy! I need your fingers inside me! Pleeeaassse! Hurrryyyyy! Please touch me inside my pussy! It's aching so bad! Pleaseee? I can't stand it any more! Pleeeaassseee?" Billie wailed.

Mother and daughter smiled naughtily and kissed again lightly and then Kelly said, "Anything you want little Billie. Anything you want."

And with that she slid a finger up and inside Billie's aching little puss and Billie fairly screamed in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh! AHHhhhhhh! . . . fa, feeeelllls soooo goooood! Ohhhh Yesssssssss! More Kelly -- please - oh please! - I need Mmmore!"

"Mom!" Tish warned. "Be careful! Remember, we are both still virgins, okay?"

"Okay sweetie. No problem and thanks for the reminder," Kelly panted with eyes ablaze with smoldering lust.

"Okay little Billie-girl," Kelly managed to gasp. "Why don't you turn over so we can finish? Here, she said soothingly. Let us help."

Billie's body was wracked with her need—sooo achy! Her eyes were glazed and her expression was one of sheer desperation and need as she looked at her two lovers imploringly.

"Please make - me - ca - cum! Pleeaassseeee? I can't - stand it! . . . Mnhhh mnuhhhh . . . I need - to cummmm . . . uuuuuhhhHH . . . Soooo Bad! - Pleeeaaassseeee?"

The mother/daughter team took pity on their beautiful little redhead and their loving hands quickly massaged from her feet up her legs and finally in between them.

From the top, Little Tish massaged from Billie's hands, down her arms, sliding down through her sensitive armpits and on to those wonderfully, soft pale breasts with their wildly tingling pink nipples. She worked the slippery oil into her friend's firm tummy and hips and then she saw Kelly lift Billie's knees and spread them far apart.

Little Billie was clearly frantic now -- almost out of her mind with sexual hunger and with her craving for someone to scratch that insane fucking ITCH!

"Do you want to have a nice orgasm now little Billie?" Kelly asked lovingly.

"OHhhhhhhh . . . Yes please . . . Ohhh goddd . . . yes . . . pleasssse?"

Kelly would no longer be denied and the two girls smiled and nodded at each other. And then they slowly lowered their loving, wet mouths to her needy aching pleasure places and Billie slammed her beautiful eyes closed, began flailing her head wildly from side to side, cried out in absolute ecstasy and flew straight into heaven.

Little Tish began lovingly squeezing and massaging her firm breasts, hips and tummy while she was licking softly all around first one areola and then the other.

She repeated this several times before finally sucking one of those wonderfully chewy, little pink nipples into her mouth where, much to Billie's delight, she began gently nibbling and suckling on it. At the same time, she pinched and gently twisted the other lovingly, all to the sounds of Billie's happy, ecstatic wailing as she pushed her aching breasts up against her lover's soft hands and wet, warm mouth.

'God I love her hard little nipples.' Little Tish exalted. 'I'm addicted! Their rubbery hardness tastes delicious and they feel so damn nice in my mouth. Just listening to Billie's cries of delight makes my pussy tingly and ache even more.'

When Kelly finally slipped her tongue inside Billie's little flower and began licking and working her slippery hands up and around her tender inner thighs and on into her tender labia, Billie just lost it and screamed out in complete ecstasy.

"OOHHHHhhhhh . . . Jesusssss -- uss -- uss - uss . . . SOOOooooo Goooooooo! Ohhhhh . . .Yessss -- ess -- ess -- ess. Sooooo gooooood! . . . UMMMmmmmm . . . Hummmmm."

Kelly gently sucked Billie's little love button in between her soft, wet lips and circled it with her busy little tongue. Billie's delicious little body began squirming and writhing with complete abandon and she started grinding her hips desperately, trying with all her being to push her smoldering little sex back against Kelly's talented, active tongue.

'God but she tastes heavenly!' Kelly exalted delightedly. 'She tastes like honey on peaches -- absolutely delicious! I'll never get enough of her sweet little pussy. God I love this!'

Little Tish did her best to continue loving Billie's hard little nipples but it was a real challenge as her targets were highly mobile at the time.

Billie was so wild with her sweet pleasure and with chasing her enormous orgasm that she couldn't have held still if her life depended on it. The muscles in her legs began quivering wildly and she was totally out of her mind with the heavenly loving she was receiving. It was arriving shortly and it was going to be a monster. She could feel it just about to crash down on her.

So Little Tish tried vainly to kiss her lover and friend but Billie was beyond all reason -- all control. She was screaming, shaking, quivering and writhing wildly as she whipped her head mindlessly from side to side, desperate to cum. She was absolutely helpless in the face of her over stimulated body that was seized with violent tremors and convulsions.

"Oh Mommy," Little Tish gasped breathlessly, "Doesn't she taste delicious? I could just lick her sweet little pussy all day long!"

"Oh god, yessss baby! Our little Billie is absolutely yummy!" Kelly enthused.

Kelly began fucking two fingers into Billie's gushing pussy while she continued licking and strumming and sucking that beautiful little pink love button into her mouth. Finally, she started whipping it with her tongue, back and forth so fast it might have been blur.

"OHHhhhh god", Billie groaned. "Yesssssss . . . Ohh Kellyyyyyy . . . Mnphh . . . Keep -- doing -- that! Right there! . . . UUmmmmmmm . . . Feeeellllllsss sssssooooooo gooooood -- on -- my -- pussssssyyyyyy! Ohhhh . . . I -- love -- you -- guys . . . NnnghhhHH . . . Yeah! . . . Right -- there! . . . Jusssssst -- Like -- tha . . . tha . . . Ohhhfuuuuck . . . Ouuuugghh . . . " She grunted adorably through clenched teeth.

The finishing touch came when Kelly slid one slippery finger into Billie's sensitive little rosebud and began wiggling it around and around and around.

"Ouuuuh . . . Ohhhh god . . . " She cooed ". . . I -- think -- I'mmmm gonna cum! "Ouuuuhhugggggggg."

Then Billy just lost her mind. She shrieked like a banshee and bucked and heaved as her little body thrashed and writhed and rode out her wildly intense paroxysms of pure orgasmic ecstasy and bliss.

"YAAAAHHHhhuuugh!" she wailed, lost in her ecstasy. "OHHHHH Godddd! Ohhhhfuuuuuck . . . EYYYEEEeeeeeeee . . . AArrrrggggg . . . Sooooooo goooood! Mnhuhhh . . . Sooooo fucking goooood! Ohhhhhh Yesssssss! Fuckkk Yessssss --ess -- ess -- ess - ess! Fuckkkkk Yeaaaahhhhh!"

Kelly was besotted with the delicious little pulses of Billie's sweet girl-honey as it gushed out of her wildly convulsing pussy and right into Kelly's happy, receptive mouth. 'Delicious!' Kelly exalted blissfully. 'Soooooo tasty!'

Billie's climax lasted a long, long time and when she finally began to wind down from it, her sexy little whimpers and yips of joy and love and thanks were adorable and music to the ears.

Her pleasure was beyond description and she was still experiencing little spasms and convulsions when she was finally able to give Tish the loving kiss she was completely unable to accept a few minutes earlier. Finally, Billie simply curled up in a little ball and passed out from sheer pleasure overload and exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Completely happy with their efforts on behalf of their little redheaded lover, mother and daughter came together in a long and loving kiss that Kelly had been imagining for days now.

"Come on Mommy," Tish whispered with a loving smile, "I think it's my turn to return just a little bit of the love you have shown us all our lives."

Remembering what her big brother had done to her earlier in the week, she said, "Here Mom, come over here, dangle your pretty feet in the pool and sit on the side. I think my Mommy needs to feel good -- she needs to feel real good."

Tish knelt by her mother and kissed her lovingly as she cupped Kelly's face in her tiny hand. Kelly's resolve not to make love with her sweet little daughter just flew out the window every time Little Tish kissed her. She took her mother's lower lip into her own and nibbled it gently and then, just like her big brother taught her, she kissed her way across her mother's cheek to her ear, down her neck and across her tender throat.

Kelly loved her little daughter's kisses. Hell she was glorying in them but she was still a little torn. She was still leery of having any serious sex with her diminutive daughter quite yet but she felt incapable of resisting Little Tish's loving encouragement.

Tish had always had a way about her that just inspired trust and confidence; as tiny as she was, she was a natural-born leader and it was like, the things she wanted just felt "right" to other people when she was working her inspirational magic.

And then there were the irresistibly urgent siren calls of her own traitorous, hungry pussy with it's insane, fucking Itching. Whatever shred of resolve that still managed to hold on to Kelly's willpower was failing fast.

'But I've got to stay focused on the job at hand.' She tried reminding herself. 'I need more time to consider the ramifications of a possible incestuous relationship with my little daughter. But I absolutely do not want my Jackie and my little Patti-O to become incestuous lovers. Oh god -- I need time to think. But sweet Jesus, this feels so gooooood!'

And Little Tish was not making that easy for the beautiful little blonde. She couldn't seem to think rationally any more. Her needy and highly receptive body kept demanding more and more stimulation and an ultimate release.

'Why do I have to be so weak?' Kelly wondered as the ecstasy continued to build from the soft, loving hands of her sweet little daughter.

Breathing raggedly and almost beyond conscious control, she just lay there suffering in her deep, ravenous hunger. She was helpless and she could find no words to even slow Little Tish's progress as she allowed her wonderful tiny daughter to move her to the edge of the pool and begin to make love to her.

Working her way down her chest, Tishie began lovingly suckling on the same nipples that had nurtured her as a baby. Just the thought of doing that made Little Tish's whole body tingle with inexpressible love and tenderness as she now came as close as she knew how to expressing that love.

As her little daughter went to work on her nipples, Kelly gasped and shivered with the delicious sensations and she knew she was lost. 'God but I love her sweet little mouth and fingers on my titties -- it feels soooo good and they are just sooo sensitive! They have always been my weak spot but damn, it just feels sooooo delicious when my little Tishie suckles them.'

Little Tish continued on, kissing her way down Kelly's hard little tummy and then on to the little dark blond strip of hair she still maintained on her smooth mons.

For her part, Kelly's feelings of disquiet with this rapidly progressing situation just seemed to be floating away from her conscious mind in a blissful red haze and she hardly noticed at all. It was too late anyway; it all just felt toooo good.

And by that time, Tishie had already entered the water and was in the process of lifting her mother's own little sensitive feet up and over her daughter's shoulders as she felt her Little Tish's soft little hands sliding up the soft skin inside her shapely, well toned thighs.

With little Tish gently spreading her knees widely apart as she went, Kelly found it impossible to ignore the ravenous demands of her achingly empty and long neglected little sex.

'I need this soooo bad!' She realized.

Kelly was no longer in charge of her own body. All she was able to do was to anxiously anticipate the intoxicating bliss of her sweet daughter's little pink tongue.

She stretched languidly, one of those wonderful "sex stretches", that she could feel all the way from her toes and calves and thighs, from her fingers and shoulders and breasts and tummy, all the way to her upper back and neck, and then back down through her cute little butt and directly into her hungry, aching pussy.

She was desperately hungry for her wonderful, sweet daughter's delicious little pink tongue that would soon begin to bathe and lick and suck on her achingly hungry little pussy. She was absolutely helpless to resist; her hunger was all consuming.

'God, I need this so bad!' her smoldering little puss was all but screaming. Its demands were completely irresistible so she simply gave up and surrendered herself to the insistent demands of her desperate ravenous vagina.

'Oh, please hurry Baby' she pleaded silently—'please don't make me wait any longer! I don't think I can stand it any more! It's been so long and I need it so bad! So hungry! So empty! My pussy is so fucking RAVENOUS IT HURTS!'

Although Tish was tiny, she was very strong for her size and had little trouble lifting her mother's cute little bubble butt and pulling it over to the edge of the pool.

She smiled lovingly at her mother and leaned in to show her just how much and take her to heaven.

By the time Kelly felt her little girl's warm breath on the swollen, dripping lips of her beautiful little puss, Kelly knew she had lost the battle and her "naughty little kitty" was going to have what it wanted—hell, what it NEEDED -- yet again.

'Why am I always so weak?' was her last coherent thought as her adored little daughter placed the tip of her little pink tongue on her perineum, that sensitive little area just above her anus and began a slow, loving lick all the way up and into her starving, empty hole. And then it was on up to the insistent insanity of her tingling little pink clit that Tishie gently suckled into her mouth and tenderly began to nurse on, gently teasing its hypersensitive surface.

Kelly was moaning and writhing constantly now, completely beside herself with pleasure as her wonderful little daughter licked and washed and suckled all over her entire gushing pussy. Little Tish was once again drinking from her mother but this time it was much different -- much more beautifully intimate and blissful. Both young women were in heaven with their loving.

But when Little Tish finally returned her warm, wet tongue to her mother's tingling little magic button, Kelly's conscious mind fled down into those blissful flames that were raging in that tiny, wet little slit between her legs that, just then, held the attention of her entire conscious mind. She was in heaven and she mindlessly began to whimper and whine adorably like a lost little kitten.

And then Tishie began slowly brushing her tiny pink tongue, back and forth, back and forth across that most sensitive of female erogenous zones. Her little magic pleasure button was the home of over 8,000 nerve endings whose sole purpose was to give the human female untold measures of ecstasy and bliss.

And it was precisely here that her wonderful little elfin daughter began her strumming. She just kept at it. Just slowly strumming and strumming and strumming and strumming; pause -- strumming and strumming and strumming and strumming; pause -- strumming and . . .

Little Tishie began slowly and then gradually picked up speed -- faster and faster and faster. Allowing only for slight pauses so that her mother could anticipate the next onslaught. Her wonderful Little Tishie would then resume the heavenly tongue lashing on her mother's little magic love button.

Kelly was powerless to resist and she knew what came next; she did. Kelly was in absolute ecstasy and, when the tsunami of her powerful climax finally swept her up and carried her away, she howled her rapture into the soft cool breeze of the Southern California afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unseen and unnoticed, Jack stood at the window overlooking the pool. Excited beyond belief at the mind blowing sexy-texting phone conversation with his baby sister the other day, he had finished what he had to do in record time and then headed back home. He got there much earlier than "his girls" had expected -- obviously.

He stood there with his raging hard-on in his hand as he practically drooled over the sight of his baby sister tonguing his mother to a powerful and obviously blissful orgasm. He stood there for quite a while, tremendously excited as he listened to her cries of ecstasy. He found himself smiling greedily and contemplating the best way to deal with this new situation.

It surprised him a little that he was having such a difficult time working up any kind of anger toward his baby sister—the love of his life -- for being so free with her affections.

'Well, I won't let her know that for a while,' he mused. 'I love her more than anything but maybe I can use this to teach her a little lesson. I'll have to think about it.'

Jack just stood there for a long time, unobserved as he thought his way around and through this new situation.

After a long while, after watching the goings on with all the women he loved most in the world—not to mention that fantastic looking, succulent little redhead, he smiled lustfully and headed to his room to change.

----------------------

After loving her mother to probably one of the most powerful and, obviously pleasurable, orgasms she had ever enjoyed. The three girls had gone back in the pool for a swim to cool off and get some of the sweat, body oil and girl-cum washed off their bodies. Exceptionally satiated and relaxed, the three small beauties reclined on one of the lounges and Kelly again pulled the two gorgeous teens to her side and hugged them tightly to her breast.

"You know girls," Kelly said out of the blue while they were talking quietly. "I was wondering. When did you guys start shaving? God I love that! I used to do it all the time because Mark loved it that way." She explained.

"And I really loved it too." She said, almost thinking out loud. "Oral sex is soooo much better when your pussy is beautifully bald and perfectly bare like yours' are. Billie, your sweet little peach was so wonderful to lick and suck and love on -- so smooth and sweet. I loved eating your sweet little pussy. God did I ever!"