Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls, slightly embarrassed, just smiled cute little naughty smiles and giggled adorably.

"But girls can be lovely too and so wonderful to pleasure -- so soft -- so sweet."

She said this with a happy, nostalgic sigh and a loving smile directed at both her girls.

She let the silence hang on for a little bit before continuing. She pulled the two highly aroused teens gently against her soft breasts and flexed her legs against their pudenda, happily appreciating the exciting sounds of their resulting, happy excited moans.

"But I don't think I'm telling you two anything new, am I?" she finished conspiratorially.

Two beautiful young faces looked down and flushed at that. And then, Tishie looked up to her Mom and whispered, "Were we that obvious?"

"Oh yea, baby," Kelly chuckled, "watching you two underneath that blanket the other night was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life!

"And listening to Billie trying to answer my questions coherently," she added with a gentle chuckle, "while it was clear my own little girl's fingers were busy distracting her made me so wet I couldn't get up to my room fast enough.

"I have toys," she said -- embarrassed delight in her eyes. "We'll talk about all that later. Just suffice it to say that, I have been so dependent on my 'toys' -- my 'power tools' as Mark used to call them -- over the years, I'm seriously surprised I never wound up giving birth to the Energizer Bunny by now."

They all got a laugh out of that but Billie was still embarrassed. She was from a very religiously conservative family and she couldn't help being highly embarrassed at being caught having sex with another girl.

"Oh Kelly," Billie said burying her face in her hands, "I'm so sorry and so embarrassed." But then, after a quiet moment, she continued thoughtfully, "But looking at you sitting in that recliner last night, looking so beautiful and so sexy . . . well, you just really turned me on."

And then, shocked at her own temerity, she once again buried her beautiful face in her hands.

"Oh Billie," Kelly said wistfully. "You are such a little treasure." Then as Billie looked adoringly up into her eyes, Kelly bent down and kissed her warmly on her soft, pouty little mouth and listened happily as Billie moaned with excited arousal.

Now, thoroughly turned on, Kelly turned to her beautiful little elfin daughter and asked tenderly, "And what about you Patti-O? I loved your sweet little kisses last night. You are such an irresistible little turn on and you got me soooo wet! Hummmmm? Any problems having a little fun with your old mom?"

"Oh, come here you," Tishie said pulling her mother's beautiful face down to her own for a long, lovingly wet kiss. "Does this answer your question?" This was followed by another long passionate kiss that lasted for quite a while. Kelly marveled at how delicious her daughter's tongue tasted.

When their soft, wet lips finally separated, Kelly continued with a shuddering sigh. "So, does this mean I get to play too?" To which both adorable teens, nodded happily. They then began lovingly caressing and squeezing Kelly's beautiful firm breasts, much to her delight, while they continued grinding their bare, tender little pussies against her leg. "Well," she shuddered, "I guess that answers that."

Kelly was unbelievably turned on by "her" two fully aroused little angels and she ached for one or both of them to pay a little attention to her tingling, itchy little pussy.

But, through a fully enjoyable few minutes, the cute, little blond mother just allowed herself to focus on the delicious feel of the young girls two, totally bare and slickly-wet little pussies as they happily ground away on her flexed upper thighs.

Both of their slippery little flowers felt so wonderfully tender and so naked as they slipped and slid back and forth on her upper thighs. And both teens were breathing raggedly as they continued their heavenly loving attention on Kelly's happily aching breasts.

'I think I really love the completely bare baldness of their two young, almost childlike pussies.' She thought delightedly as she continued enjoying the way her strong thighs were pleasuring "her" two little girls.

'It's so fucking sexy! I can't wait to get those two little delicacies in my mouth and make them completely lose their minds.' And that lewd little thought caused her pussy to twitch and cinch with her strong arousal and made her shiver with the insane itching that was driving her mad, way up in that hungry little slit between her legs.

It was just about then that the naughty little redheaded PK shifted her own thigh upwards and began gently rubbing against Kelly's own aching pussy. Kelly groaned loudly as this new, forbidden stimulation sent a sexy, sizzling jolt of excitement all throughout the young mother's aching, hungry little puss. She just laid her head back, closed her eyes and groaned loudly in delightedly happy bliss.

'Yessss! Finally! Oh god, I love these two little treasures,' she exalted as the intense pleasure took her. And, with that, she slid her fingers down and in between the cleavage of two perfect little bubble-butts and began gently brushing her fingers back and forth across the tender tissues that had been puckering in sympathetic harmony with their throbbing, bald little peaches.

And then, remembering back to lessons learned in an earlier time in her sexual education, Kelly gently placed the pads of her fingers on each of their delicate little rosebuds and gently started to wiggle and squirm them around.

'I have to start them off slowly here.' She thought happily. 'If I'm very gentle with them, they might just learn to like this -- a lot.'

As one, the two highly aroused teens, shivered and groaned in delight as they began rocking and squirming their highly stimulated nether parts around on her leg and, she noted happily, pressing back tentatively against her fingers as well.

'Yep,' Kelly realized happily, 'I think they're going to love this.'

The two extremely hot-blooded and very horny teenagers eagerly began suckling on Kelly's turgid nipples causing a highly pleased gasp from the pretty little blonde mother. "Oh yeahhh!" she cried, "God that feels so good you two!"

As Kelly continued to tease her two little highly aroused girls, she looked down and into little Billie's strikingly beautiful blue-green eyes. Little Billie was looking up at her with so much yearning love that all Kelly could do was to return the loving gaze with happy smiling pleasure.

As Tishie continued nuzzling and teasing her sensitive nipples, a seriously aroused Kelly whispered, "Billie, would you like for me to kiss you again?"

"Yes please." Billie responded breathlessly.

So Kelly just leaned down and gave the little redhead a kiss that electrified them both. Kelly let out a shuddering moan and Billie just shivered and gave herself to the blissful, forbidden contact.

As little Billie continued to be enthralled by Kelly's talented lips and tongue, she got a little carried away and, without really thinking about what she was doing, she slipped her hand down between her leg and Kelly's and lightly began caressing the young mother's sweet, aching little peach -- running her little fingers gently and lovingly up and down her yearning, slippery-wet slit.

Trapped and not really able to move, Kelly threw back her head and groaned with pleasure. She was delighted by the intimacy and pulled Billie back up for another, intoxicating kiss in an effort to encourage her delightful fingering.

Encouraged, Billie increased her almost unconscious stimulation of Kelly's eager pussy and caused the young mother to almost lose her usual rigid control. The hot-blooded little blonde groaned and began grinding her ravenous pussy back against Billie's fevered, loving fingers.

Little Billie's lack of experience only increased Kelly's lascivious arousal and for a while she became lost in Billie's naïve but tremendously titillating touch.

The two were still kissing passionately, utterly lost in their pleasure and Little Tishie, soon realized what was going on and went to work trying to help --nibbling, teasing and suckling her mother's aching breasts and tingling nipples.

The combination of the two sexy little teen's delectable touches kisses and nibbles soon pushed the little blonde up and over the edge before she was really ready. Her orgasm was sweet and strong and she was transported by it.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck! -- Billllllllie -- Mnhhhff - Gonna cum . . . Gonna cum -- so haarrrrrrrrd -- mnuhhh - on your fa -- fa -- fingerrrrrrsssss. Oh god yesssssss -- ess -- ess -- essssssss. Ummmmmmm . . ."

The rest was lost in her powerful convulsions and loud, sexy grunts and groans. When her rapture finally began to taper off, she whined adorably, like a lost little kitten and, still shivering with blissful waves of pleasure, pulled the two horny teens against her with so much force that they had to fight for breath for several seconds.

The two girls both thought Kelly's groans; cries, whines and moans were the sexiest sounds either had ever heard.

She spent quite a little while, enjoying her aftershocks and little tremors that still delighted her long neglected body.

When it was finally over, she sighed a deep, shuddering sigh and said with a shaky voice, "Oh god you sweet, sweet beautiful little girls. You made me feel sooooo good and I really, really needed that. Thank you. Thank you soooo much."

She finally managed to open her eyes and saw that the two adorable teens were still staring at her with love and with longing in their beautiful eyes. All she could do was to hold them close and pull them in, one by one for sweet, wet loving kisses.

"Did we do good, Mommy?" Little Tishie asked with a burning desire to please.

"Oh god yes! You did great and I love you guys." She said with a voice still shaky with delight. "I'm sorry that I lost control there for a bit but I am so happy that you two are here, with me, in my arms right now. I love you two and you are my two beautiful, sexy little treasures. Oh god, that was good!"

Happily, the two insatiable little girls hugged Kelly tightly and returned to their teasing suckling on her nipples and rubbing their horny-wet pussies around on Kelly's strong legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Kelly finally gathered her wits and decided it was time to finish her little "talk" with the girls -- especially with Little Tish. So she gathered her wits and began, determined to convince her adored little daughter not to have sex with her big brother.

'Here goes." She thought, exhaling a long shuddering breath.

"But there is another point that has a big impact on our discussion here, as you will probably understand in a minute. Getting back to my story -- my history so to speak," Kelly pushed ahead.

"Things had been impossible with my family. They were all just horrified that Mark and I were going to be together and start a family."

"I'm sorry Mom," Tishie said. "I don't understand what the problem was. Daddy wasn't that much older than you. Why were they all being so impossible?"

"Well," Kelly explained. "My family was probably a lot like Little Billie's here. I wasn't a PK like our adorable little redhead; "she said smiling and giving Billie a little squeeze on her firm, little bubble butt, "but we were all pretty religious and so Mark's and my relationship was simply horrifying to them all."

When both teens looked questioningly at her, Kelly finally dropped the bomb.

"Well ordinarily you wouldn't think so but the worst thing was that Mark was actually . . . Well, he was my first cousin."

Both girls gasped at this revelation and Little Tish felt ice in her stomach and chills of fear flow through her as she struggled to come to grips with this shocking new and uncomfortable idea. She exchanged a knowing look with her mother and began thinking frantically for an argument she could use against her mother when she inevitably brought it up in the near future.

Kelly went on. "He was the oldest son of my mother's sister and they could never accept the fact that we were committing incest!

"It wound up destroying our family -- both our families. The fallout was terrible! So in order to save them all from the shame of their community, we decided to move out here and I've never regretted it. We love it here."

But then a strange thing began to happen inside all three girls. As both Billie and Kelly started thinking about things and began looking at the situation through the fresh eyes of recent revelations and events, they found that their ideas were starting to evolve. After all, they both realized, Tish had been being more than a little "frisky" with her own mother the last couple of days and neither seemed to be suffering much with troubled consciences. As a matter of fact, both mother and daughter seemed to be greatly enjoying their new "relationship status."

Also, clearly Little Tish had been sharing some intimate times with her half brother and they, unsurprisingly, didn't find that very troubling either.

Hell, the two figured in similar ways, they all clearly loved each other and no one seemed to be getting hurt. And then, coming as a complete surprise to them both, they started finding themselves increasingly excited by the sheer taboo nature of the relationships.

The only relationship Kelly was still upset about was the one between her son and her little daughter. But the rest of it all seemed -- well -- harmless and, truth to tell, exciting as hell.

Little Billie, just found herself more and more turned on by all these exciting new and "forbidden" relationships. Additionally, it was increasingly looking like she was going to be an enthusiastically active participant herself, in all of them. Billie was sort of pleased to discover that her little pussy was tingling wildly at the idea and, if she hadn't already been wet from the pool water, she would undoubtedly be soaked at the moment.

'Fuck it!' Little Tish thought. 'Nothing is going to keep me from being with my big brother -- nothing! And, face it girl,' she reasoned to herself, 'both of us have been wildly excited by the "forbidden and taboo" nature of our loving relationship right from the start. We're not hurting anybody and I am loving it! We both are!'

And then, unsurprisingly, her pussy twitched and seemed to take it upon itself to fly off on another tingling tear, pulling the increasingly horny teen along for the ride.

Little Tishie looked at these two females she clearly loved so much, smiled at them both and, squeezing her little puss against her mother's thigh and giving her mother's nipple a little nibble said, "We sure are a naughty family, huh? Is it just me," she asked. "Or is everyone as turned on by all this as I am?"

They all smiled knowingly and chuckled warmly as the power in their loving embrace struck them again. It only seemed to get tighter and even more powerful.

After a few thoughtful minutes, Kelly took charge and suggested, "I think we should welcome our sweet little PK into the family properly, don't you my Little One?"

Little Tish nodded happily, smiling at her hot little mother and then at her beautiful little redhead.

Looking deeply into pretty young Billie's beautiful, blue-green eyes, Kelly asked, "Tell me, sweet one, have you ever had a sensual massage?" Billie indicated that she hadn't. " Well I know my two kids are experts at giving them. Here, let's get out and lay you down on the lounge and see if you'll like one. Would that be okay?"

"Yes, please." Billie answered with adoring, glazed eyes. So the three young beauties climbed the steps to the deck and Billie lay down on her tummy, her pretty, flushed face resting contentedly on her arms and her heartbreakingly beautiful body stretched out so fetchingly in the warm Southern California sun.

Kelly couldn't wait to get her hands on Billie's tender young body and flawless pale skin. 'God, she just looks so delicious!' she thought in excited wonder. 'And her gorgeous little ass -- it just looks so enticingly spankable! Now where did that come from?' She wondered as a wave of lustfully salacious heat flashed all over her, from her pretty blonde hair all the way down to her delectable little brightly painted toes.

"Patti-O, why don't you start with her fingers and work your way down and I'll begin with her adorable little feet?"

"Okay, but just so you know, Mom," Tish said, "Billie's feet are almost as sensitive and receptive as mine are."

It was well known in that household that Tish's feet were so very sensitive that she would roll her eyes and groan in ecstasy when given a foot rub. She loved it so much that it was an unwritten rule that her delicate little feet were off limits for tickling.

Then Tishie smiled and shivered with arousal as she remembered how Billy had given her a sweet little orgasm the other night just by licking and sucking her cute little feet and toes.

'God that felt sooo goooood!' She recalled with a little twitch in her pussy and a heated flush quickly spreading all over her beautiful elfin body. 'Yummmmmy! We can tell Mom later.' She thought.

"Oh, thanks Baby," Kelly responded with a knowing smile. "That's good to know."

It was late afternoon by the time Tish got the bottles of body oil and, giving one to her mother, went to work oh her lover's delicious, tight little body.

Kelly oiled up her hands and began with Billie's soft, pretty little feet. To groans from a brand new level of ecstasy for the pretty little redhead, Kelly spread the oil over her feet, her toes and her calves and then went to work gently rubbing, pulling and twisting her sweet little Easter candy toes. She worked her thumbs into the muscles of her insteps and rotated her toes and ankles. She worked slowly and lovingly and Billie got totally lost in the pleasure of it all.

In her wildest imagination, the gorgeous little redhead had never even conceived of having her own naked body massaged so lovingly by two beautifully naked girls. Just thinking of what they were doing to her tender, ripe little body was making her giddy with pleasure and the physical stimulation of her flawless skin was causing her "Little Girl" to catch fire and begin raging out of control. Her succulent little pink nipples were tingling away wildly against the towel on which she lay.

'God I really need to play with myself,' Billie thought almost frantically. She couldn't do it though because Tishie was busy working the oil into her fingers, her arms, her shoulders and into her sensitive, smooth little armpits. The sensations were utterly delicious but the ache in her drenched little puss was driving her to distraction.

She was prevented from rubbing her thighs together for any kind of relief by Kelly's loving hands that continued to spread her legs further and further apart. So all she could do was to squirm her sensitive, little bald mound against the cushion and try to control the aching itch and to moan in needy frustration.

As Tishie and her mom slowly worked their way toward Billie's center things only got worse. Tishie was massaging her back now and letting her soft hands slip down to the sides of her aching breasts, lightly brushing her hyper-sensitive, erect little nipples and driving her almost insane with pleasure. And then back up towards her perfect, soft little rump. Sweet little Billie was so overwhelmed with aching desire she didn't trust her voice to speak.

Finally, she started whimpering when Tishie began working all over her butt cheeks and sliding her fingers down into her crack. As she was gently sliding her fingers back and forth across her sensitive little rosebud, Billie moaned and began flexing her butt muscles, scrunching up her cute little toes and grasping the lounge cushion in a death grip in a vain attempt to control her blazing sexual hunger.