Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she lay there quietly teasing herself and masturbating, she heard the sliding glass door whisper open and turned to see her big brother walk out onto the deck, smiling broadly, stark naked and sporting an enormous erection that, from her vantage point, certainly deserved a trophy.

"Hi there everyone," he announced, beaming. "I'm back."

*****

Author's Note: Perhaps I should apologize for the length and for all the detail in this chapter. I know it's pretty long but there were some serious issues that needed to be elucidated so that, when they are finally resolved, everybody involved can understand and be onboard. Will everyone be okay with how things are turning out? Well, we shall see.

So Jack is home now and I think he will have a little something to say about how things shake out.

This next chapter is going to be a hot one. It is just about finished and should follow shortly.

I would like to thank you all again for sticking with my story and for your kind words. It is a joy to write, as I love all these wonderful, kind and horny people. Anyway, things will really heat up in the next chapter, which should follow in just a few days. So, thanks again for your time, your attention, your votes and all your well wishes.

HP