Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were standing in one of the shallower parts of the pool and Kelly sort of slid down the wall of the pool and stretched out her beautiful, shapely legs.

Tish, was feeling tremendous amounts of love just then for her sweet and beautiful little mother. And she was more than a little turned on from being this intimately close to her mother's smooth, sexy body. She pulled herself closer, straddling her mom's leg and shivering slightly as she slid her tingling puss onto her mother's well-toned thigh.

Not wanting to be left out, Billie did pretty much the same thing to Kelly's other thigh and so Kelly unconsciously dropped her soft hands down to rest on, and support, the two perfect little derrieres of these two little beauties and gave each a loving squeeze. Both girls moaned softly at the intimate contact and, with a shuddering breath, Kelly began her story.

"Billie, what I'm about to share with you two is very personal and private—not to be shared with anyone, clear? Remember, 'What happens in this house . . . ' and everyone dutifully finished the accepted unofficial slogan of the residence together, 'stays in this house,'" they all parroted together chuckling.

"Billie, even though it's been a fairly short while since we've met you and taken you into our home, it seems like we have known you forever and it just feels right to trust you with these terribly private things. I think that you're one of us now and I really think you should know. Are you okay with that?"

"I know exactly what you mean Kelly," Billie said stretching her arms around both Kelly and Tish on the other side to include them in her loving embrace, "and you can trust me, Okay?"

"Okay then you sweet little cuddle bunny, you," she said with a loving smile and another soft little kiss on Billie's forehead.

"I am telling you guys this, partly because I think you should know the story of how this rather strange little family of ours came to be, and partly as a cautionary tail so my little Patti-O here can hopefully learn from my mistakes, 'k?"

The two sweet little girls murmured their understanding and nodded in such a way that their soft cheeks rubbed against Kelly's hard, tingling nipples. Kelly shuddered slightly with the tingly pleasure and resumed her story.

"Okay, I am really embarrassed to have to admit this to you two but . . . " she paused and let out a huge, shuddering sigh. "After my behavior yesterday, this should probably not come as much of a shock to you two but . . . I seem to have always had a seriously intense case of 'hot pants'," she began. "Over-sexed doesn't come close to categorizing me." She added with a sad sigh.

"From as far back as I can remember my body has yearned for -- hell craved -- physical as well as emotional stimulation and affection. My family -- Patti-O's extended family -- has always been troubled, sort of cold and kind of unstable.

I don't think my parents were much good at nurturing my emotional needs and so I sought love and acceptance elsewhere. That's also why Patti-O's daddy and I have always tried to shower you and Jackie with extra love and encouragement. It's been harder since your dad's been gone but I've always done my best to give you two all I can. Do you understand?"

More wonderfully stimulating nods against her hard nipples let her know she was being understood.

"Anyway, as far back as I can remember, I've been tortured by what I've always thought of as "my naughty little kitty," Kelly said with her face blushing furiously. "Patti-O's dad loved that about me. He loved to kid me and call me either 'Hot-Pants' or 'Itchy-Britches'.

"But Mark wasn't at all mean about it. I felt good about that with him; my 'Itchy-Britches' were sort of a fringe benefit for us both, ya know? He used to brag that he and I were always 'bucking like funnies'. I loved it when he would kid me like that." Kelly said with a sad wistfulness in her voice.

"Anyway, it's embarrassing to admit but my vagina and my breasts, especially my nipples, have always just ached for attention -- just ached for it! Early on in school, I would just sit there at my desk and dream of having somebody loving me and touching me all over.

"I could hardly concentrate in class because my nipples were always tingling and yearning to be pinched and squeezed. I used to catch myself poking my pencil eraser into my nipples right through my blouse just trying to push away the tingling I always seemed to be feeling there.

"It used to drive me crazy. I would close my eyes and just ache for someone to squeeze and to play with my breasts. It was all I could do just to keep my hands off of them. My studies really suffered because I could never really concentrate.

The two teens looked at each other and shared a look that suggested they both knew exactly what Kelly was talking about.

"And my vagina was wet practically all the time. I remember just sitting there with my panties soaking wet and an empty ache inside that drove me crazy. It seemed there was this almost constant itch up between my legs that was desperate to be scratched. I would sit there in class and just stare at some of the boys as I daydreamed about them kissing and touching me -- having sex with me." She said with a sad little shuddering breath.

"It was probably for the best that, very early on, I learned to masturbate and provide at least some relief for my desperate, hungry urges. Almost every day I had to ask permission to go to the girl's bathroom so I could sit in one of the stalls with the door latched and rub myself down there until I managed to have an orgasm.

"Patti-O, I had known your daddy practically all my life and I used to dream of being married to him and spending all our time in bed. God but I loved him.

"He found out very quickly about my oversexed nature and I know he really loved that about me. I just couldn't help myself. We were always sneaking off somewhere to be together and those were some of the happiest times of my young life. He was the biggest horn dog I've ever met," she said with fond smile of remembrance, "but he always respected me and kept our sexual antics just between us."

Both Tish and Billie were getting pretty aroused by Kelly's sexy admissions and they gently began gently grinding their own "naughty Little Girls" up and back, back and forth on Kelly's firm, smooth thighs. For her part, Kelly secretly tried to encourage their naughty behavior by subtlety flexing her quadriceps muscles to give them something hard to grind against.

Little Tish was both shocked and relieved to know that she wasn't a real sicko' like she'd feared; she was just like her mother.

'Well', she mused, 'that explains what's been going on with me all these years. That's probably why she's telling us this—so I won't get into the same kinds of trouble she did.'

Billie silently met Tish's eyes and looks of empathetic understand and love passed between them. Little Billie had been dealing with the same sorts of issues for years and this little talk was really helping her sort some of her own things out as well. They both hugged Kelly even tighter as she went on with her story.

"Then one day, when I was only 12 or 13, my mom came home early and caught us in bed together. Well, needless to say the shit hit the fan and I was forbidden to see him ever again.

"I cried and cried, practically every day, because I missed him so much and because, frankly, that terrible, maddening itch had come back with a vengeance and I no longer had anyone to help me scratch it.

"I was left in a constant state of unrelenting sexual longing and agonizing frustration and It was all the worse because I had gotten used to him loving me and keeping my crazy hunger in check.

"But then, just like that," she pulled her hand from Tish's sensitive little ass, raised it above the water and snapped her fingers, "he was gone. Shortly thereafter, he moved away and my world ended."

Kelly felt her two little naked girls hugging her tighter than ever, obviously empathizing with her.

'I think they may know exactly what I'm talking about', she realized. 'Their little panties must get pretty toasty too.'

Kelly was both delighted at their incipient arousal and fearful for her adored little daughter who probably was suffering with some of the same issues she had been dealing with all her life.

'I don't know why I never talked to her sooner about this.' She wondered. 'It probably would have made her life a little easier.'

She focused momentarily on "her" two beautiful little teenagers, and that they had been softly rubbing their hot little pussies on her leg. That realization caused her nipples to get even harder and her hungry little sex to begin tingling again and gushing with more of her sweet girl-cum.

'God but my little puss is so needy right now and I need to touch it so bad!' She thought. 'It's just aching to be rubbed but there is no way I can even reach it with my arms around these two gorgeous girls.'

Her pretty little toes started clenching and flexing in unconscious sympathetic conjunction with her empty, throbbing little puss, and with her growing sexual hunger and frustration. And her breathing was starting to grow ragged.

With a shuddering breath, Billie looked up into Kelly's beautiful face and softly said, "Oh Kelly! I think I probably know just how you felt. I'm so sorry."

Tishie, looked up into her mother's face and just nodded knowingly. 'Well, I guess the apple really doesn't fall very far from the tree,' Tish thought. 'This explains a lot.'

"God, I missed your daddy, Tish. I missed him so much -- still do. Anyway, I was just so lonesome and so damn horny all the time. By the time I was a freshman, I thought it might help if I could try burning off some of my excess sexual energy by trying out for the cheerleading squad.

"By that time, I was masturbating like crazy, every chance I got, but it wasn't helping very much. Mark, your daddy Patti-O, had spoiled me and my 'naughty little kitty' by providing me a lot of much needed special attention -- the kind only another human being can provide.

"And so," she continued with a large, shaky sigh, "I joined the cheerleading squad and, inevitably I guess, I met some football players.

"There was one in particular. His name was Bobbie Hunter and he used to watch me with a hungry look in his eyes. He would look at me like I was a sweet little slice of cherry pie with whipped cream on top. Frankly, I never could resist that look. It still gets to me -- every time -- just can't resist it."

With a far off look in her eye, she shuddered slightly at the memory of that hungry look and at the effects it always had on her. And she recalled, it was the very same look she'd seen in her own son's eyes only a few days before.

'I'm so fucked.' She mused in resignation.

"Whenever I saw "that look" my insides would just melt and I was like a moth drawn to the flame. By the time I turned 14, I was pregnant with your brother, Jack. Bobbie was a jerk but our parents talked him into doing the 'right thing' and we were married right away," she said shaking her head sadly.

"But as my pregnancy progressed, Bobbie stopped being turned on by my increasingly pregnant body and the fact that he wasn't 'gettin' any' is the way he put it.

"It wasn't too long before he started fooling around with some other of my 'friends' on the cheer squad so I finally just got fed up and kicked him out.

"A few months later your brother Jackie was born and he has always been a pure joy." Then, shaking her head with resignation, "How such a wonderful human being could spring from the loins of such a complete asshole is beyond me.

"I, of course, was at loose ends. Here I was, barely 14 years old with no high school diploma and a newborn son to raise all by myself. My parents were of little help but at least they loved little Jackie and so one day, my mother offered to watch him while I took some time for myself to consider my 'prospects'.

"I was sitting on a bench in the park just feeling sorry for myself when suddenly from behind me someone spoke up and scared the crap out of me. I was speechless with shock when your daddy, Mark Young—my long lost love—stepped up in front of me and said quietly, 'Hello there beautiful.'

Both Tishie and Billie were both weeping openly now as Kelly continued. "I just looked at him in total shock and disbelief. I have no idea what we said. All I can remember is my vision was blurring through my tears and before I knew it, I was in his arms and sobbing my eyes out. I loved him so much and I realized I had totally blown it. I was devastated.

"But he just held me in his strong arms and began softly rubbing my back. I'll never forget how good it felt to be back in his arms again -- being held and comforted like that.

"But then he started speaking softly and soothingly, saying all the right things. He said he already knew about little Jackie and that he understood completely. He said that he still loved me and wanted to be with me -- 'with us' -- for the rest of our lives.

"He made me feel like little Jackie was like a bonus to the deal. I just lost myself in his arms, so happy and relieved. The love of my life was back to make everything right again. Ohmygod!

"We started walking and somehow—'naughty little kitty' jumps into action again -- we found ourselves in his hotel room and in bed."

Smiling through tears of happy remembrance, Kelly sniffled and went on. "Well, needless to say, within a few weeks I found that I was pregnant yet again! And this time I was pregnant with you, Little One.

"He took Jackie and me away with him so we all could start a new life together and I was never happier. We moved all the way out here to California and he started a business that before long began to thrive.

"And, while our little Patti-O was still just a toddler, I managed to get my GED and make it through college with a business degree. You have no idea how proud I am of that little piece of paper.

"We were, of course, ostracized from our families and, being so young, and being college educated liberals, we just sort of fell into our bohemian life style."

Smiling, she squeezed Tishie's sweet little ass and reminisced. "That's when we got this big ol' house out here in the country and just sort of fell in to wearing clothes only when we absolutely had to.

"God those were happy days -- we were all so happy. We loved you kids so much and I remember us always just laughing and having fun all the time.

"So, one of the points of all this is, I need for my sweet little doll of a daughter to be aware of the 'naughty little kitty' issue. Baby, I could tell by the look in your eyes when I was talking about it that you are dealing with some of the same issues, aren't you?" she asked sympathetically.

Tishie sighed and said, "Oh Mom, I sure am. I just go crazy sometimes. It really hit me hard when you were talking about how horny you used to be all the time. My 'naughty kitty' won't give me a moment's peace. It's been a real problem—for a couple of years now, I guess.

"Up until I met my wonderful little friend here, I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. She and I just sort of figured things out together, I guess. Billie, I really owe you a lot. You probably helped save my sanity; I really thought I was loosing it. Anyway, I'm just happy to realize finally that I'm not the only one. Thank you both, so much."

"I'm so sorry kiddo," Kelly said with real regret. "I don't think I can forgive myself for not telling you at least some of this a long time ago. I'm so sorry, Baby."

"That's okay Mom -- really. Thanks to you both, now I at least know the score and I'm getting to know my own body. It's much better now."

"Well," Kelly said. "At least now you two are aware of and can sort of understand the problem. And," she said, gesturing at their current very intimate and sensual cuddle, "I'm pretty sure that around here, loving and keeping everybody happy and content will probably be the least of our problems."

And then, smiling lovingly, she pulled her girls in tighter and, subtly began stroking them wherever her hands could reach and encouraging them to grind themselves some more against her firm thighs. In moments, they were all being teased and gently encouraged to pleasure themselves by rubbing themselves against each other.

'God,' Kelly thought hungrily, 'I really wish one of them would start playing with my pussy. It's aching so bad!'

But aloud, Kelly said, "I know I'm feeling so nice right now." She sighed. "I just love how you two feel against my skin. How about you Little One? Are you feeling a little better now?"

"Oh yeahhhh," Tishie sighed happily. "I am too; I really am."

Little Billie hadn't taken much encouragement. Rubbing her hot little crotch all around on Kelly's leg, now with a little more purpose, Billie gasped and shuddered slightly. "Ma -- me -- thr - three," she panted with an embarrassed but adorably hungry little grin. Little Billie was sort of enamored with Tish's mom and was getting really hot and bothered being this close to her.

Then, taking a deep shuddering breath and looking up at Kelly's pretty freckled face she breathlessly added, "I just hope that - knowing I have - many of the same . . . Mummm . . . issues - as you two -- well obviously," she said with a troubled, ironic smile, glancing down and indicating her hungrily grinding little puss rubbing happily away against Kelly's leg, "doesn't mean I'm . . . mnummph . . . no longer welcome here. I'm sorry. I . . . Ohhhhh . . . Uhhmmmmmm."

"Oh no, Billie girl. Please don't worry about it. It's okay little baby." Kelly soothed, flexing her leg and trying to help Billie's growing, needy pleasure.

Billie just closed her eyes and groaned -- squeezed her aching little pussy tightly against Kelly's soothing, beautiful leg and shivered herself into a sweet little orgasm.

"Ummmmmmmm . . . Yeahhhhh . . . Ahhhhhh . . . "

"Sorry." Billie gasped breathlessly, loving the gently rolling end to her sweet little cum. "I just couldn't help myself. Kelly, you are such a turn on for me and you just felt so good . . . I'm really sorry."

Kelly just smiled knowingly, pulled little Billie closer to her breast so she could calm down a little, and continued. "I can't tell you how many times I've been right where you are now. Major tingling and itching that just can't be ignored, right? I don't think that will be much of a problem around here at all, providing we can agree on a few things and that we can continue to get along.

Smiling delightedly, Little Tish nodded and Billie just moaned her agreement.

"Okay then, one thing I haven't yet shared with you two is that—embarrassing admission alert -- I was honest when I told you that, as hard as it's been for me, I haven't gone to bed with a man since your daddy died, Patti-O. But my little kitty never stopped being naughty. And there have been, for example . . . several occasions when, uh . . . I have taken a few . . . um . . . girls . . . into my bed."

She dropped that little bomb with a guarded look and a good deal of trepidation.

"I really hope that doesn't shock either of you too much." She offered, looking a little worried as she stood there, leaning her strong back against the side of the pool and holding the soft naked bodies of the two young, tiny teenagers tightly against her own. Both of the beautiful little teens just smiled their reassurance.

"Okay then," Kelly pursued, "Just to be honest here, I still love men. Please forgive me, but there is nothing quite like a nice hard cock to take the edge off and put a smile on my face."