Little Tish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie just smiled and blushed adorably.

"But," Little Tish asked her mother, "so why did you stop shaving yours Mommy?"

"I don't really know Little One." She responded. "I just got lazy I guess. With no one to be intimate with, it just seemed sort of pointless. It's kind of weird too because, I am wet almost all the time and that can get into your pubic hair and get very uncomfortable. But as I said Tishie, your father absolutely loved my pussy when it was all smooth and bare. And so did I."

Then she chuckled and added. "He used to say, 'The smoother the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'.' She said, laughing and smiling lovingly at the warm memory.

They all laughed at that and then she added, "And he was spot on with that. Little Billie, I will eat your sweet bald little peach anytime -- anytime -- and I mean that. You are delicious!"

"And," she went on. "I think I would like to have mine like that again. I think I'll shave it right away. Or," she said with a naughty smile, "one of you guys could do it for me since you're now the experts."

"I will. I will. I will!" They both shouted happily, in unison. Everyone laughed and started imagining the fun of teasing Kelly while they were shaving her.

"Hahaha! I love that Mommy -- 'the smoother the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'. That's great!"

"There is something we really have to talk about though girls," she said with some reluctance. "What are we going to do about your big brother, Patti-O?" She asked looking intently into the innocent and beautifully deep-blue eyes of her tiny, diminutive daughter.

"I know you want to go to bed with him baby. And while I can certainly understand that," she said wistfully as she swept her gaze from Tish's now troubled eyes across the sweetly naked intimacy currently being shared and enjoyed by the three young women, Kelly could only shake her head with sad resolve and then continue. "But I don't think that's a very good idea."

"But Mom . . . " Tish began to protest.

"Now just wait a minute and let me explain."

Tish visibly stiffened and her sweetly innocent little face suddenly seemed to gain years of maturity as she set her jaw and took on a stubborn look of resolve and defiance Kelly didn't remember ever seeing before.

"Oh my little Patti-O," she began soothingly, "I know you've had your heart set on joining with your brother since you were a toddler. I know how attracted you are to him and I certainly know that he is drawn to you but we need to go slowly here and proceed, if we do decide to proceed, with great caution."

Tish just stood her ground defiantly with flared nostrils and fire in her eyes. She glared at her mother, practically daring her to go on.

"Oh I'm sorry Baby, but there is so much to consider here and even some real danger with the two of you ever being 'together'. The main issue, of course is that he's your brother; you two are siblings and that is one of societies' biggest taboos."

When Tish began to object, Kelly shook her off and conceded, "I know he's only your half brother but he still is your brother -- your own flesh and blood! And now that you know that your daddy was actually my first cousin, I'm not at all sure what that makes you two but it is undoubtedly, closer than half-brother and sister.

As Tishie just sat there looking thoughtful, Kelly went on.

"Think about it Tishie," she said with an ironic little smile. "So your Daddy was also your uncle!" If he were still alive today, you would have options; you could either call him 'Daddy' or 'Uncle Mark'. So there's a little fast-food-for-thought for you. And all this could get very confusing very fast."

Tishie just sat there, shaking her head slowly with an amazed little amused smile. Thinking about these fascinating new ideas and exciting new forbidden, secret relationships, she began to squirm slightly as she felt her little pussy twitch and release another little spritz of girl-cum.

Sort of thinking out loud, she observed, "I may be getting just a little too kinky here for you two but honestly, the more twisted this gets, the more wet it's making me." She increased her squirming and went on, "Right now, I'm so far beyond horny they may have to come up with a brand-new 'horny-scale' just to measure my new levels."

She gave a little embarrassed smile but noticed the other two were now starting to squirm a little as well.

'This is one kinky family.' She mused shaking her head with a naughty little smile.

Kelly realized these new ideas were exciting her as well but she forced herself back on track and forged on with her arguments.

Second, you two are too well known around here and you would be ostracized by everyone," she said smiling at the pretty little redhead, "except for possibly sweet little Billie here. There is also the possibility of children to consider; there could possibly be birth defects . . . "

"Mom!" Tish interrupted somewhat coldly. Getting up on her knees so she was now facing her mother, who was still holding sweet little Billie cuddled up against her other side, Little Tish began ticking off her points on her fingers.

"As you said, he is only my half brother and, until you really get to know us, we really don't look all that much alike. We have two different last names. He is away at college and I hope to be accepted there too starting next year.

"We will be together there and no one will know us. We could start out fresh. I've given this a great deal of thought and Mom I love him. I absolutely love him and I know he loves me. We belong together."

When Kelly began to object, Tish just plowed on. "We have started our own business and we are largely self supporting already. We most likely won't choose to live here because, and you're right about this, everyone around here knows us and probably would make all our lives miserable.

"We haven't even talked about children yet but we have plenty of time to figure all that out; both Billie and I just started on birth control so that won't be a problem for some time yet.

"I love him Mom and I can't imagine my life without him. "And," she went on, "if it's the incest issue that's bothering you, if you'll remember, not an hour ago, your own daughter made some very sweet love to you, her own mother.

"And I think you should be a little more understanding, don't you? I mean, apparently I'm not the first one in this family to decide to join with a close family member." And then more gently, I added, "and he did provide you with the deepest and the sweetest love you've ever known. Didn't he?"

Kelly just appeared to be in shock -- completely rattled but her little, suddenly very mature, daughter's arguments.

"And, I don't know about you, but I loved loving you like that Mommy and giving you so much pleasure. And after all this time of horrible empty neglect for you, you deserve some love and some peace. You have it coming Mom; you've paid your dues. And so have I. I have wanted -- needed -- this ever since I was 4 years old and you told me we never could because we would have 3-headed babies!"

Kelly looked a little rattled when this other obvious fact was pointed out to her but her sweet little daughter just smiled at her with all the love in the world.

"And I really hope it's not the last time either. Personally, I loved it and I know you did too. Or are you having second thoughts?"

Kelly was somewhat taken aback and more than a little surprised at her innocent looking little daughter's increasingly obvious, self-assured maturity.

'She's really given this a lot of thought,' Kelly realized, 'and she's probably right but I still don't like it.' Looking into Tish's eyes, her sweet little daughter seemed all of a sudden to have gained wisdom far beyond her years.

'So why is it that I don't like the idea of them being together at all?' She asked herself.

Thrown off track for the time being, she played her desperation card. "Well at least agree to wait a while, Okay? You won't be safe yet Baby. There is no way your birth control could be effectively yet, Okay? Will you at least agree to hold off for a while? Jackie will probably be home tomorrow and you need to be ready to be smart about this.

"Tishie," Kelly said, not even realizing she had started calling her by her son's own pet name for her, "your big brother is turning into a wonderful man. He's a lot like his father but without all the crappy parts." She said with a smile.

"I know why you are so attracted to him -- why you love him. I mean, hell -- we all love him. He is wonderful -- so kind and gentle.

"I know Mom. He's the greatest guy in the world. I am so lucky to have him. She said with conviction.

"I know you love him Little Tishie. You two do have a very special connection because of how close you have always been. But we all love him too -- just about as much as you do.

And then, sort of thinking out loud, Kelly asked, "Well think about this baby. I know you love him. And I know -- I know -- he loves you. So if that's the case how do you reconcile your love, and your loving of sweet little Billie here? How will he feel about the two of you?"

And then, taking it one step farther, she asked carefully, "And what about you and me, Little Tishie? How can you reconcile the wonderful way you just loved me with your love for your brother? I loved sharing that with you, by the way." Kelly added with a warm, loving smile. "And how will he feel about you and me loving each other? How will he be able to process all that? Will he be able to accept it? . . . All of it?"

Her mother's words shocked Little Tish and made her stop and think.

'Yeah, when she puts it that way, it does sound a little farfetched that he will be able to accept all this.' Tishie mused. 'I'm pretty sure he will be able to accept Billie and me and, hopefully, the three of us. But what will he think about adding Mom to the mix? And what does Billie think about all this? I know we are a pretty strange family, but just how strange are we? How can this possibly work out? I don't really know except that it just feels like it should be able work out -- very well, I think. Or am I just being naïve?'

She looked her mother in the eye and began, "I really don't know for sure Mom but, as weird as all this sounds -- especially when you put it like that -- I still really feel like Jackie will be able to wrap his head around it all and be happy. But do you really think it's hopeless? I mean, I know my big brother is a very special man. But he still is a man and most men get jealous."

"Tishie, your big brother has a magnetic personality, just like his father. When he's talking to you, you feel like you have his undivided attention -- like you are the only person in the world. It's like your souls are connected and you and he are cosmically joined. And that's true for all of us. He makes us all feel like that and I love that about him.

"But here is how he is so different from his father -- so much better than his father. It's your -- it's our -- cosmic connection with him. That's how you know he loves you. Unlike his father, he wears his heart on his sleeve and his face is totally transparent. You know he is being completely honest with you. That's how we can all love him and know he loves us all back.

"Little Tishie, I haven't told you this yet but the day he left to go back to the university, he and I were having a talk. Generally, it was much the same talk I had with you two today. He is wonderful Tishie. But as we were talking, we were staring into each other's eyes and we sort of got lost.

"It's embarrassing, Tishie but as we were talking, especially about my insane sex drive and all my many weaknesses, I can't believe all the sexual tension that just seemed to explode in the room."

Kelly truly got red-faced with embarrassment but, laying all her cards on the table, she thought she should tell her sweet little daughter about her weakness the other day.

She sighed heavily and said, "Honey, it started feeling like I was sitting there talking with his father. I mean they are a lot alike in many ways -- especially with their animal magnetism, their looks, and their sex appeal.

"But what took me totally by surprise was their shared ability to melt right through my physical defenses. His father could always do that to me. I was just so 'easy' when he looked at me like that. And it was just like that with your brother the other day. God this is so embarrassing!

"Tishie, I was a basket case and it is totally mortifying how hopelessly aroused I got just sitting there talking with him. It was obvious we were both getting highly aroused. I got so titillated I couldn't sit still. He got an erection and I just couldn't take my eyes off of it; it's like it was calling to me.

"And it was so much like the way it used to be between his father and me -- the way we used to be, except for the not being an asshole part of course.

"I got so turned-on; I just turned into a needy, horny wreck. His need fed on mine and mine on his. The pull between us was so powerful it was all I could to not to throw myself at him.

"It's so embarrassing the way I was behaving. I mean, you know how it's always been for me; I get close to a hard cock and I just can't seem to help myself. I know I was behaving like a wanton, lascivious slut in the heat of the rut. But Baby, I just couldn't help myself! I finally managed to find a measure of self-control and just fled upstairs to my room.

"I haven's seen him since. I just hope he doesn't hate me. I am so embarrassed and I should apologize to you as well. Of course, I really didn't know how close you two had become until we talked today but I'm so sorry baby."

"Mom," I said in complete sympathy. "I understand Mommy, I really do. And here's what is so surprising about that to me. Mom, I'm not jealous of you two at all."

Just thinking out loud, amazed I continued. "As a matter of fact, thinking about the two of you possibly being together like that just makes me so very happy. You would absolutely love it. I love it that you two are so strongly attracted to each other. Weird huh?"

"My only worry is how Jackie might take all this. Mom, I know I love him. And I know he loves me -- we are completely committed to each other. It comes down to this: I trust his love absolutely and I'm pretty sure he trusts mine.

"So, here is the crux of it. I know I can love more than one person at the same time. Jackie owns my whole heart -- full-stop -- done deal. But I love Billie too. I really love her and I know she loves me. I would be devastated if Jackie made me stop seeing her. I would do it . . . but I would be so unhappy, I think I'd just die.

"And Mom, I love you too. Not just as a mother either. Well, of course I love my mother but I also love you like a woman -- a very sexy, loving woman who makes me wet just looking into your beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry Mom, but that's just the way it is. You are just so incredibly sexy; I can't stop looking at you! I know you think you are weak and all, but I think you can be very, very powerful, over both men and women if you set your mind to it. You have an enormous amount of personal magnetism too; don't sell yourself short.

"And, well just look at sweet little Billie." I said with a loving smile. "She is obviously smitten with you too; she can't take her eyes off of you and that just makes my heart happy.

"So the only question is, can Jack love more than one woman at the same time. Personally, I really hope he can because I would hate having to give up my new loves with you two. So what do you think, Mom? Can my big brother do that?"

Kelly thought about that for a full two minutes but it seemed much longer. Finally she said, "He may be one in a million baby. I think he may really be able to truly love more than one woman at the same time and honestly give his heart to all of them. But that would be okay with us because we know he loves us.

"Personally, if it is possibly true, then I think that's actually pretty cool. You understand, right? Oh Little Tishie, could you really give your heart to a man who may be able to love more than one woman at a time? Well, now that I think about it, I think maybe you could. You might be able to do it because your connection with him is so much deeper that it will ever be with anyone else.

"So baby, I know how strong the pull of his love can be. Even I feel it though I know I probably shouldn't. But Tishie, you can't have sex with him -- at least not yet.

"I know it'll be hard but if your big brother got you pregnant now, your lives would be ruined. Look at what happened to me," she concluded with desperation and the beginnings of tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh Mom," Tish said giving her mother a loving hug, "I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. Okay, we'll wait a while," she whispered, kissing her naked mother on her soft sexy mouth with a smile.

Little Tish again reclaimed her position snuggled up against her mother's side and they all just continued to lay there on the lounge, still gloriously naked and, with the exception of Little Tish who was still "climbing'-the-walls-horny, in post orgasmic bliss.

Billie was still pretty out of it and was only slowly recovering from her insanely intense orgasm. She would never forget it. Nor would she ever forget the two heavenly beauties that had provided her with it.

Kelly was also relaxed, especially after realizing how much she loved being intimate with her beautiful little daughter. Also, the relationship between her two children made more sense to her now and she thought that, given enough time, she could probably come to accept it.

However, beneath her relaxed appearance, Kelly was in deep thought, rolling these exciting but disturbing new ideas around in her head.

'I loved my time with my Little Tishie,' she realized. And then, surprising herself even further, she just caught on to the fact that she had actually been using Jackie's personal pet name, 'Tishie', for her for probably most of the day. She found she liked it; it felt comfortable now.

'So what is it that makes me so uncomfortable with the idea of my Jackie and my sweet little Patti-O—Little Tishie -- joining together and . . . well, fucking? Is it really about everything just going against all good common sense or . . . am I just being jealous and afraid of being left behind and alone? God but I love them both so much!

'And why is it that I am so attracted to my own son? Just one quick glance at that handsome boy of mine, and my pussy just melted. Am I really screwed up in the head or is it still just a case of my shamelessly hungry pussy and my flaming-hot pants getting in the way of my good sense? Or is our family just -- well -- really, really different?' Fuck!'

Little Tishie, however, was as yet unfulfilled and horny as hell. As the other two girls relaxed with their own thoughts and in their euphoria, Tishie lay there letting the late afternoon sun and the gentle breeze bathe her beautifully perfect little body in pleasant warmth.

She tried to deal with the empty tingling ache in that continually dripping-wet little slit up between her legs and, with that maddening itch way up inside her womb. Her "naughty little kitty" was being very naughty again and, as she lay there, thinking alternatively about making love to her beautiful mother and about her aching desire for her big brother and his beautiful cock, she began idly teasing and stroking her tingling nipples and slipping her finger into her sodden little peach, just trying to scratch away at that damn itch. God, she ached so bad it hurt!